The Apocalypse and the Wave

I boldened the passage that seems relevant to my concern.

Would bolding the previous sentence be an option to answering your concern?

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Would bolding the previous sentence be an option to answering your concern?
I am alarmed yes, but from seeing the current state of our world, and the odious dictature we are heading into. I really hope that such a cosmic event / illumination of conscience indeed happens, as an opportunity to stop this.

ABDUCTED CHILDREN ARE BEING RESCUED FROM HIDDEN PLACES
"For example, if they are taking (rescuing) children out of deep underground bases, which I've been told is an actual fact, the photographs of this are, from what I was told, beyond shocking, and the public literally wouldn't be able to handle what they saw.... So they have to be very careful how they present it, knowing that the public doesn't have (know) the hidden history of this country...."
Same here. The feeling started suddenly about 11am EST yesterday.

Hi Yupo - just the question which came into my mind: was it on July 13th or 12th?

If it was 07.12 interesting thing can be seen here:

There was like a burst of the Schumann frequencies around 22.00 of Tumsk, Russia time, which correlates with 11 am EST. However if it was on 13th, there is no such correlation. Just a thought.

There is at this present time in man's history a lot going on to warrant a deeper look into this idea of the Apocalypse. And at the same time unravel the knots of intelligent design. There is for want of a better word, a big coincidence happening. Remember Everything is connected. Hang on to those horses.

Okay there is a cross in the center. However, when I look at it through gut feelings, I see... an explosion. An explosion that draws a cross...

Could it be a warning of a cosmic event to come (like seeing in the sky a nearby supernova), with release of energies that could affect lifeforms on Earth during a short instant, and have us subject to this "illumination of conscience" ?

This "illumination of conscience" would have people see through their own delusional lies, and for many it would be an "apocalypse".

Comments ?

At first I thought this crop circle might be fake because things don't line up nicely.

Now I think it might mean something like "delusional reality," "wishful thinking," or "delusional lies."

Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom