The Black Death

corwinvonamber

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi all,

you remember this?

Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Black Death started in Europe in 1346 in Italy, 1348 in most of Europe.
So add 666 to each date: 1346 + 666 = 2012, 1348 + 666 = 2014 :evil:

I remember the hint: 2012 is not the special date, it is 2014.

Before 1346 we found earthquake, dry and wet periods around the world and !!! a comet.

What is your opinion?

All the best
Corwin

That´s interesting corwinvonamber, I´ve Remember read the Book "The pest" ( Daniel Defoe 1660-1731), took my attention how he wrote about the comet before the arriving of the "pest" and how people survive smoking Tabaco!!!! :cool2:

It could be. Nonetheless the future is always open.

Have you read the last C's sessions entirely, corwinoamber? Cause the C's gave a time frame from 18 months to 2 years.

Session 13 Feb 2011

I found this piece by Laura on the Black Death as related to Cometary Disasters and other Natural Disasters to be very informative and relevant to the topic at hand. This is a hit-and-run post before bedtime, sorry I can't leave a more thorough comment on it.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/145683-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Cosmic-Connection

Also Another hit for the Cs take a look at this

Session Date: February 13th 2011
A: And that is only the core.

Q: (Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Belibaste) So it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) What? (Psyche) No, you should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

A mysterious bacterial outbreak occured in Europe and this is probably what the Cs are referring to.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/229392-Mysterious-Bacterial-Outbreak-in-Europe

It's a little depressing to know that almost everything is going to end or change.

:cry:I didn't have a good girlfriend. But that doesn't matter, interesting times we live indeed.

Brunauld said:
It's a little depressing to know that almost everything is going to end or change.

:cry:I didn't have a good girlfriend. But that doesn't matter, interesting times we live indeed.

It is depressing, but overall things will change for the better. The worst part for me is knowing that everthing will start to drastically change and there is little to nothing I can do to warn my love ones for what might possibly happen in the near future. I just hope that I am prepared, that is all I can do.

And I had a bad relationship with my girlfriend to Brunauld, who needs them when we got more important things to be focusing on. :)

zim said:
That´s interesting corwinvonamber, I´ve Remember read the Book "The pest" ( Daniel Defoe 1660-1731), took my attention how he wrote about the comet before the arriving of the "pest" and how people survive smoking Tabaco!!!! :cool2:

zim,

Do you have any more information on that book "The Pest" that you speak of here? Nothing turned up when I did a web search on that title/author. Maybe it's not an English book? (Although I thought Defoe was an English author, no?)

Thanks!

Hi RyanX,

I could be wrong but it's possible that the reference is to this book titled "A Journal of the Plague Year". There is a reference to comet, pestilence and tobacco in it and this book can be read here. :)

Vulcan59 said:
Hi RyanX,

I could be wrong but it's possible that the reference is to this book titled "A Journal of the Plague Year". There is a reference to comet, pestilence and tobacco in it and this book can be read here. :)

That looks about right Vulcan. I'll give it a read and see. Thanks! :)

RyanX said:
Vulcan59 said:
Hi RyanX,

There's also a free eBook by Daniel Defoe on Amazon called "History of the Plague in London".

celtic said:
Brunauld said:

It is depressing, but overall things will change for the better. The worst part for me is knowing that everthing will start to drastically change and there is little to nothing I can do to warn my love ones for what might possibly happen in the near future. I just hope that I am prepared, that is all I can do.

And I had a bad relationship with my girlfriend to Brunauld, who needs them when we got more important things to be focusing on. :)

Yeah, that's what I meant. Gosh I can't warn them, because it is like forcing them. But just seeing all the suffering they are going to live without any warning makes me feel anxius.

RyanX said:
zim said:

zim,

Do you have any more information on that book "The Pest" that you speak of here? Nothing turned up when I did a web search on that title/author. Maybe it's not an English book? (Although I thought Defoe was an English author, no?)

Thanks!
Hi Ryan

Sorry for this late reply for some reasons I wanted to give an answer and the machine bring me back and erase my post :(

Vulcan 59 is right, thanks Vulcan for your support.

Ryan Hope you can read it, I´ve read it and it shock to me !!!! :cool2: :cool2:

RyanX said:
Vulcan59 said:
Hi RyanX,

A Journal of the Plague Year by Daniel Defoe said:
He never used any preservative against the infection, other than holding garlic and rue in
his mouth, and smoking tobacco. This I also had from his own mouth. And his wife's remedy
was washing her head in vinegar and sprinkling her head-clothes so with vinegar as to
keep them always moist, and if the smell of any of those she waited on was more than
ordinary offensive, she snuffed vinegar up her nose and sprinkled vinegar upon her
head-clothes, and held a handkerchief wetted with vinegar to her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom