The Black Death

this one might interest you as well. it is from the current Dot Connector Magazin Issue 13, volume 1 / 2011

New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection :
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

On Tuesday, the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung reported that Karch had discovered that the O104:H4 bacteria responsible for the current outbreak is a so-called chimera that contains genetic materia from various E. coli bacteria. It also contains DNA sequences from plague bacteria, which makes it particularly pathogenic. There is no risk, however, that it could cause a form of plague, Karch emphasized in remarks to the newspaper.

Most Virulent Strain of E.coli Ever Seen Contains DNA Sequences from Plague Bacteria

:O

I can't really believe it but it seems it's another hit for the C's regarding their comments on the black death. Maybe it's just starting earlier. Really frightening!

Very stange. Here in Germany I can't find news about EHEC an Black death.

They wrote only the exciter spread like the plague or one compares the exciter with the plague.

Session Date: February 13th 2011

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

Aren't the C's referring to Elenin's closest approach to Earth on Oct. 16? So maybe this outbreak is something else alltogether.

Stranger said:
On Tuesday, the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung reported that Karch had discovered that the O104:H4 bacteria responsible for the current outbreak is a so-called chimera that contains genetic materia from various E. coli bacteria. It also contains DNA sequences from plague bacteria, which makes it particularly pathogenic. There is no risk, however, that it could cause a form of plague, Karch emphasized in remarks to the newspaper.

Most Virulent Strain of E.coli Ever Seen Contains DNA Sequences from Plague Bacteria

:O

I can't really believe it but it seems it's another hit for the C's regarding their comments on the black death. Maybe it's just starting earlier. Really frightening!

They are comparing it with the wrong microorganism, what mainstream science thinks caused the black death. It seems that the responsible agent for the Black Death was actually a deadly virus (not a bacteria) with an incubation period of 32 days, this is why in part why it was so deadly. See http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection for additional info.

E.Coli has an incubation period of 10 days maximum. So not yet, but it is interesting nonetheless. It seems there is an increase of bizarre diseases all around.

Keep in mind that other than "extraterrestrial" microorganisms, we have also the problem of increased radiation which in turns increases all kinds of infections:

http://www.health-matrix.net/2011/03/19/detoxify-or-die-natural-radiation-protection-therapies-for-coping-with-the-fallout-of-the-fukushima-nuclear-meltdown/

Genetic instability markedly increased in the contaminated territories and has resulted in increased sensitivity to viral and other types of infections (Vorobtsova et al., 1995).

Whether activation and dispersion of dangerous infections is due to mutational changes in the microorganisms (which render them more pathogenic), impaired immunological defenses in the populations, or a combination of both, has not yet been fully answered.

All microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, fungi, and protozoa) and microbiological communities as a whole undergo rapid changes after any additional irradiation. The mechanism of such changes is well known: inclusion and increase in the frequency of mutations by natural selection and preservation of beneficial novel genes that for whatever reason appear more viable under the new conditions. This microevolutionary mechanism has been activated in all radioactively contaminated areas and leads to activation of old and the occurrence of new forms of viruses and bacteria. All but a few microorganisms that have been studied in Chernobyl-affected territories underwent rapid changes in heavily contaminated areas.

Our contemporary knowledge is too limited to understand even the main consequences of the inevitable radioactive-induced genetic changes among the myriad of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and fungi that inhabit the intestines, lungs, blood, organs, and cells of human beings. The strong association between carcinogenesis and viruses (papilloma virus, hepatitis virus, Helicobacter pylori, Epstein – Barr virus, Kaposi’s sarcoma, and herpes virus) provides another reason why the cancer rate increased in areas contaminated by Chernobyl irradiation (for a review, see Sreelekha et al., 2003).

Not only cancer, but also many other illnesses are connected with viruses and bacteria. Radiologically induced pathologic changes in the microflora in humans can increase susceptibility to infections, inflammatory diseases of bacterial and viral origin (influenza, chronic intestinal diseases, pyelonephritis, cystitis, vaginitis, endocolitis, asthma, dermatitis, and ischemia), and various pathologies of pregnancy.

The long-term consequences for microbial biota may be worse than what we understand today.

- Nesterenko, A. V., Nesterenko, V. B. and Yablokov

nofretete1969 said:

They wrote only the exciter spread like the plague or one compares the exciter with the plague.

I can't find the source either.

Nevertheless, here's another other interesting fact:

Lehmacher excluded meat, the usually suspect among an EHEC breakout. The patients did eat only few meat, he said. (Sueddeutsche)

Psyche said:
They are comparing it with the wrong microorganism, what mainstream science thinks caused the black death. It seems that the responsible agent for the Black Death was actually a deadly virus (not a bacteria) with an incubation period of 32 days, this is why in part why it was so deadly. See http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection for additional info.

E.Coli has an incubation period of 10 days maximum. So not yet, but it is interesting nonetheless. It seems there is an increase of bizarre diseases all around.

Keep in mind that other than "extraterrestrial" microorganisms, we have also the problem of increased radiation which in turns increases all kinds of infections:

Thanks for clarification. What a relief!

Stranger said:
nofretete1969 said:

I can't find the source either.

Well, I looked for the DE-Spiegel-online article 31.05.2011) in German that this has another text than the EN-Spiegel-online article

I think that being in an optimal state of health (considering the environment we have to contend with) is going to be very important over the next few years. That means getting the gut healed, calming down the insulin/stress hormones, making sure that all the cells in the body are well-constructed, etc. And it seems that this means the low carb, high meat/fat diet. It can take months for the body to repair itself if it is the right materials, so best to get on with it.

Brunauld said:
celtic said:
Brunauld said:
It's a little depressing to know that almost everything is going to end or change.

:cry:I didn't have a good girlfriend. But that doesn't matter, interesting times we live indeed.

It is depressing, but overall things will change for the better. The worst part for me is knowing that everthing will start to drastically change and there is little to nothing I can do to warn my love ones for what might possibly happen in the near future. I just hope that I am prepared, that is all I can do.

And I had a bad relationship with my girlfriend to Brunauld, who needs them when we got more important things to be focusing on. :)

Yeah, that's what I meant. Gosh I can't warn them, because it is like forcing them. But just seeing all the suffering they are going to live without any warning makes me feel anxius.

This may sound strange, but nothing stronger. You can show them by example how a healthy diet, meditation, where it will be of interest to eat differently or even meditate. in my family, it works.

Once I thought about it that they will suffer.
But maybe during these difficult times in which we live have a bit of and comply with their lessons? finally they chose the time in which to live.

Parallax said:
A Journal of the Plague Year by Daniel Defoe said:
He never used any preservative against the infection, other than holding garlic and rue in
his mouth, and smoking tobacco. This I also had from his own mouth. And his wife's remedy
was washing her head in vinegar and sprinkling her head-clothes so with vinegar as to
keep them always moist, and if the smell of any of those she waited on was more than
ordinary offensive, she snuffed vinegar up her nose and sprinkled vinegar upon her
head-clothes, and held a handkerchief wetted with vinegar to her mouth.

I found this too on another site:

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/cures_plague_1665.htm

Those who stayed in London did all they could to protect themselves from the plague. As no one knew what caused the plague, most of these were based around superstition. In 1665 the College of Physicians issued a directive that brimstone ‘burnt plentiful’ was recommended for a cure for the bad air that caused the plague. Those employed in the collection of bodies frequently smoked tobacco to avoid catching the plague.

For personal disinfections nothing enjoyed such favour as tobacco; the belief in it was widespread, and even children were made to light up a reaf in pipes. Thomas Hearnes remembers one Tom Rogers telling him that when he was a scholar at Eton in the year that the great plague raged, all the boys smoked in school by order, and that he was never whipped so much in his life as he was one morning for not smoking. It was long afterwards a tradition that none who kept a tobacconist shop in London had the plague.” A J Bell writing in about 1700.

It seems that folks back then took the tobacco cure seriously.

RyanX said:
Parallax said:
A Journal of the Plague Year by Daniel Defoe said:
He never used any preservative against the infection, other than holding garlic and rue in
his mouth, and smoking tobacco. This I also had from his own mouth. And his wife's remedy
was washing her head in vinegar and sprinkling her head-clothes so with vinegar as to
keep them always moist, and if the smell of any of those she waited on was more than
ordinary offensive, she snuffed vinegar up her nose and sprinkled vinegar upon her
head-clothes, and held a handkerchief wetted with vinegar to her mouth.

I found this too on another site:

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/cures_plague_1665.htm

Those who stayed in London did all they could to protect themselves from the plague. As no one knew what caused the plague, most of these were based around superstition. In 1665 the College of Physicians issued a directive that brimstone ‘burnt plentiful’ was recommended for a cure for the bad air that caused the plague. Those employed in the collection of bodies frequently smoked tobacco to avoid catching the plague.

For personal disinfections nothing enjoyed such favour as tobacco; the belief in it was widespread, and even children were made to light up a reaf in pipes. Thomas Hearnes remembers one Tom Rogers telling him that when he was a scholar at Eton in the year that the great plague raged, all the boys smoked in school by order, and that he was never whipped so much in his life as he was one morning for not smoking. It was long afterwards a tradition that none who kept a tobacconist shop in London had the plague.” A J Bell writing in about 1700.

It seems that folks back then took the tobacco cure seriously.

wow I'm shocked at how networking sites, where you can find out the and connect the facts

This reminds me of what I've read lately:

on:
Colloidal Silver and black death.

"Already in ancient times used antibacterial properties of silver. Drinking from silver goblets, or throwing a silver coin into milk or water protracted stability and freshness of the liquid. However, during the fourteenth-century plague in Europe, wealthy parents, as a way of pestilence, they gave their children silver spoons to suck. In the nineteenth century in Germany, discovered that a mild silver solution disinfecting effect for eye inflammation, while not irritating the mucosa. Even today, practices holding a silver spoon in his mouth, which leads to the disappearance of herpes. Known for over 90 years, colloidal silver is considered a natural cure"

http://www.suplementydiety.pl/index.php?id=3

Laura said:
I think that being in an optimal state of health (considering the environment we have to contend with) is going to be very important over the next few years. That means getting the gut healed, calming down the insulin/stress hormones, making sure that all the cells in the body are well-constructed, etc. And it seems that this means the low carb, high meat/fat diet. It can take months for the body to repair itself if it is the right materials, so best to get on with it.

That might explain why at the end of this article: _http://www.thenewstribune.com/2011/05/31/1687276/european-food-contamination-kills.html
released today, it reads:

thenewstribune said:
The World Health Organization said 86 percent of those sickened in the current outbreak were adults, and two-thirds were women. It said it was unusual that more children weren't affected.

Maybe children's organisms are simply less "poluted" therefore less prone to become sick? Or maybe there's another reason entirely.

Back
Top Bottom