The "Change" as apparently expected by abductees

Dominoid

The Force is Strong With This One
A couple of years ago I did read a few books about the abduction phenomenon. Among other things, though especially in Jacobs' books, it was told about the coming "change" or "event" ( I don't remember which specific word was used). Apparently, some abductees were trained, so when the "change" will come, they will be ready to act as mind-programmed by the aliens, like finding hidden bunkers built by aliens, pilot ufos, etc. It's just that Jacobs couldn't fathom what this change would be, though it seemed very close in the future.

Now that I have read Pierre Lescaudron's book, which I find very well researched and written, hence very convincing, I think this is it: the meteor swarm that comes back every 3600 years, and will destroy much of Earth's surface. After that, I began to read the last book of Nadine Lalich (Evolution; UFOs, Alien Abduction, MILABs), in which she tells she was shown images of disasters to come by the aliens during an abduction. She tells that it didn't look like a nuclear war, but Earth being hit by meteorites. For what this testimony is worth of course. According to her, this should happen approximately in 2027.

As an add-on, I would like to add this : it seems that the psychopathic hidden elite, has built a secret bunker under a Swiss mountain, as they know what's going to happen, and told it in veiled terms during the inaugural ceremony of the Gotthard tunnel. If you are curious, it's worth watching:
This tunnel did cost 11 billions euros to build?? Plenty of taxpayer money there, to build a hidden base in addition to the tunnel IMO...

I don't have a specific question, other than asking for any link to books or articles interesting to read on this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remembered having read about this bizarre ceremony and did a search. Turns out it has been on SOTT (with some interesting comments):

Bizarre and creepy Gotthard Base tunnel opening ceremony - satanic ritual? -- Sott.net

The search revealed this article was mentioned in the following thread, at the end of page 2:

2016 evil year?

For some reason, not immediately clear by just glancing over it, my search also mentioned this one:

Awful dream

Hope this helps you find a few more points of reference. :flowers:

Some places - like businesses - you want to attract people... but others - like a deep underground tunnel that maybe useful in a catastrophe - you want to repulse people. Like scarecrows.

And so if a catastrophe happens, the townsfolk might say: 'Let's go to the tunnel', and another townsfolk might say: 'No way, I don't want to be eaten - or sacrificed! Let's go to the church'.

I think repulsion is used deliberately, but we don't recognise its application, as we are drawn to attraction in most other cases. And we simply turn away, thinking it is what we want, but as well, intended. Repulsion.

'....And the train floats off, into the sky.'

That youtube reminds me of an Olympics opening ceremony, but without narration to tell you what's going on, and what the themes are.

There is at least one business that re-purposes underground nuclear shelters as places of sanctuary for the armageddon. Of course, they say it will be climate change but the intent is the same. You or I need not concern ourselves with these places, however, as they are priced so that only the world's elite can afford to reserve their housing unit within the sanctuary.

You or I need not concern ourselves with these places
I am old anyway, and used to the comforts provided by civilization ( I am probably a survivalist's antithesis ). If I survive a few months inside an underground shelter, what do I do next when civilization has collapsed ? I am not afraid of dying, and when seeing where the civilization is going ( 5G for example), I think it deserves to disappear. It deserves it more as a relief for its future slaves than as a punishment, mind you. Besides, if what is described in the various abductions reports is true, mankind is planned to be genetically altered to be transformed into subservient slaves.

A couple of years ago I did read a few books about the abduction phenomenon. Among other things, though especially in Jacobs' books, it was told about the coming "change" or "event" ( I don't remember which specific word was used). Apparently, some abductees were trained, so when the "change" will come, they will be ready to act as mind-programmed by the aliens, like finding hidden bunkers built by aliens, pilot ufos, etc. It's just that Jacobs couldn't fathom what this change would be, though it seemed very close in the future.

Now that I have read Pierre Lescaudron's book, which I find very well researched and written, hence very convincing, I think this is it: the meteor swarm that comes back every 3600 years, and will destroy much of Earth's surface. After that, I began to read the last book of Nadine Lalich (Evolution; UFOs, Alien Abduction, MILABs), in which she tells she was shown images of disasters to come by the aliens during an abduction. She tells that it didn't look like a nuclear war, but Earth being hit by meteorites. For what this testimony is worth of course. According to her, this should happen approximately in 2027.

As an add-on, I would like to add this : it seems that the psychopathic hidden elite, has built a secret bunker under a Swiss mountain, as they know what's going to happen, and told it in veiled terms during the inaugural ceremony of the Gotthard tunnel. If you are curious, it's worth watching:
This tunnel did cost 11 billions euros to build?? Plenty of taxpayer money there, to build a hidden base in addition to the tunnel IMO...

I don't have a specific question, other than asking for any link to books or articles interesting to read on this subject.
That is the creepiest video I have ever seen in my life absolutely horrifying.

What if "aliens" AKA 4D STS have been simply controlling the direction of educational programming and making people susceptible to becoming Libtards? After all, think of the many abduction stories where the abductee tells how loving their abductors were and how they promoted veganism, etc? What about the strong sexual overtones of many abductions and the claims that to be "advanced" as a soul, one must be sexually fluid?

Seems to me that the "change" is right in front of our eyes and it is certainly not the way any of us had anticipated an "alien invasion"; but alien it is.

It's like not knowing the difference between STS and STO is becoming more and more painful. If we were forgiven for being confused before, this confusion is now being exploited right into the "end game" with increasingly greater consequences. Stockholm syndrome is basically confusing STS for STO because they act "loving" or "nice" in superficial ways. Not seeing substance for appearances. Every time they get away with a lie on a grand scale, it gives them the green light to continue escalating to the next step. Like JFK, 9/11, all the recent wars, demonizing relatively good/decent people like Putin and even Trump (compared to his alternatives) etc. Each time it works, it confirms that we fail to see the essence of a thing and judge it by superficial appearances and suggestion from those in power instead. I doubt that any "new order of control" would be instituted without first testing us in multiple phases - they don't want to overstep or shoot themselves in the foot in their zeal, they have to escalate slowly but surely.

And we know what happens each time we believe another lie - their influence on our brain is cumulative. Each time we shut down our critical thinking, we basically train our brain to do this as a rule, we get "better" at it! It makes it easier to accept the next one each time. So it's not just testing our resolve to see the truth, it's also weakening our defenses, and changing what little resolve there already was. This is why they have become so much more brazen and "out in the open" with their corruption (like with Epstein's public "suicide" as just one example) - they know that after decades of altering our ability to see reality by getting us to accept all these lies, our ability to question things and think has been seriously diminished. What they can get away with today they couldn't a few decades ago, and it only gets easier as time goes on.

And it's not like new generations have to be worked on from scratch every time - everything they learn in school about recent and more distant past is filled with lies, and by accepting them in sequence, they basically are brought "up to speed" very quickly to the needed mental degeneration for the next phase. Young kids learning about 9/11 and other events are just as damaged by accepting them as we were when we lived through those things, only for them it didn't take a lifetime, just a quick indoctrination into "what and how to think" in a few short years.

And lastly, on top of testing us and slowly breaking down our ability to question and think, the lies often have another effect because they're literally toxic. Things like veganism and all the drugs we're taking and all the other self-destructive choices are working on a biochemical level to degenerate us even further! Damage is being done on so many levels, and it all works in concert.

So I tend to agree - we've been in the midst of "the change" for quite a while, it's not something that can be thrust on us all of a sudden at a given date - it's a process of inculcation, indoctrination, degeneration, and escalation. The timing of any given step is open - it depends on how effective all the preliminary steps are. So far so good! If you pulled me out of 2007 right into 2017, I'd be pretty shocked. So I'm sure if we could jump to 2027 we'd be pretty shocked too. But it will all make a terrible sort of sense as we watch it happen, and by the time we get to 2027, no one will be surprised by any "change", it will seem like a natural yet awful progression, like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

What if "aliens" AKA 4D STS have been simply controlling the direction of educational programming and making people susceptible to becoming Libtards? After all, think of the many abduction stories where the abductee tells how loving their abductors were and how they promoted veganism, etc? What about the strong sexual overtones of many abductions and the claims that to be "advanced" as a soul, one must be sexually fluid?

Seems to me that the "change" is right in front of our eyes and it is certainly not the way any of us had anticipated an "alien invasion"; but alien it is.
Yes as Catherine Austin Fitts said years ago in response to being asked about aliens something to the effect of "I'm not sure what the truth is about aliens, but for all practical purposes, there's already been an alien take-over. Just look at those running Washington--their agenda is so out of line with the American people they might as well be aliens".

And interesting that now the government is disclosing "documentation" of UFO's to distract with "the aliens are out there" vs. already here; and simultaneously legalizing pot (and psilocybin mushrooms in two states!) for those who've avoided being drugged with pharmaceuticals.

Every civilization is has a character that reflects the ability of its makers. But as a civilization is infiltrated, the character shifts, toward the character of the infiltrating specie. But as it is necessary for a parasite to have a host, it must be chameleon-like in its advancement, and in this advancement is concession, and a binary civilization is born.

So, what if our civilization is binary? Tribalism at the foundation, and elitist organization at the top. They can cooperate. And so, without this cooperation, our civilisations would be very different.

So, as society breaks down, because of factors like degeneration, climate, earth changes, ect. the cooperation is hard to maintain. But it won't split apart so easily, as it is of mutual interest to keep it together, and so the tendency is to go tribal, master/slave, and maintain - to keep it together, as the civilization isn't homogeneous. We are aloof in our own civilization, and feel alienated, because we see aspects of it that are foreign. And if the intrusive parasite were revealed, maybe we would understand. But as the parasite controls the organization, they wish to maintain the anonymity, and this fosters suspicion. And as an organization within the civilization, they can phase the suspicious out - over time. But in crisis, things are more obvious, and the true nature of our civilization is revealed, and we still can't know how we'll respond, but the elites are afraid because their agenda has always been to reduce us into domesticated animals. But as domesticated animals, we are completely dependent on them - this is always a gray area as reducing us is always a matter of continuous oppression.

And, while the ceremony seemed weird, it is from a human cultivation/domestication standpoint, with organization on top.

And so when we think of surviving in a catastrophe we think that only the strong survive. But the parasitic organism too has contingencies and has human cultivation at the core of its survival strategy.

That's what the goat people and the other weird depictions mean... humanity must be genetically reduced to be more servile, and incapable of upsetting the parasites organization. They must be made wholly dependent, yet live and believe as though they are like their masters, but are really pets.

Since I am old, I may appear like (and maybe indeed be) an old idiot. However, I think to discern an overall trend in society (at least the western society I live in) toward intellectual and spiritual degeneration. Just think about art, when for example, in Versaille's gardens (if I remember well), there is this recent "sculpture" of huge size (the size of a two or three storeys building) made of rusted metal, that represents what can be accurately described as a trashcan's content...

The C,s have said as much in more then a few sessions.
They said there wouldn’t be an outright invasion, but that we are being replaced
by a new prototype with increasing nastiness levels.
I think we are witnessing the creation of this new subspecies through the use of
fluoride, vaccines, chemical poisoning of food and water, artificial food stuff etc.
It might have even been mentioned that the idea was to be able to actually inhabit
these low vibration bodies at some point.
So, it does seem that a new branch of the human tree is being created all around us
and there’s nothing we can do about it. There will be absolutely no way to relate to them
in any meaningful way, in fact we will most likely be seen as the enemy.

So, it does seem that a new branch of the human tree is being created all around us
and there’s nothing we can do about it. There will be absolutely no way to relate to them
in any meaningful way, in fact we will most likely be seen as the enemy.

I disagree. Too many survivors still alive at this point to throw in the towel and declare that there's nothing we can do. There's a lot of untangling taking effect, in my own little life and in the lives of others. Still too many desparate agendas being launched by the STS PTB.

Would the Cs have made this effort if there was no chance for this alien take over to fail? I don't understand how helping to build us into a more resilient type of human over the past few decades works in all of this unless the loosh is more potent from those who understand what is happening and are helpless to stop it?

I disagree. Too many survivors still alive at this point to throw in the towel and declare that there's nothing we can do. There's a lot of untangling taking effect, in my own little life and in the lives of others. Still too many desparate agendas being launched by the STS PTB.

Would the Cs have made this effort if there was no chance for this alien take over to fail? I don't understand how helping to build us into a more resilient type of human over the past few decades works in all of this unless the loosh is more potent from those who understand what is happening and are helpless to stop it?

I had a revelation this morning while driving...

I sometimes find myself having virtual conversations/debates with viewpoints I don't agree with, and I hammer through them, (usually out loud), in an on-going effort to distill big ideas into potent sentence couplets.

Anyway, this morning I was trying to describe (to my steering wheel) the problem of the alien invasion. -The mass incarnation of alien souls into these human containers which are the end result of thousands of years of a grand programming project. I feel like the recent chemical/hormonal changes (and computer screen addictions) were the coup de grace, the final vital salt added to the meal when the Go button was pressed -to put as many human containers into the right vibrational frequency to accommodate the incoming vanguard of alien souls as possible.

-One indicator, I think, is the weird obsession with 'bullying' in schools and on-line over the last decade, -given great attention by kids and authority figures alike.

I recall a number of stories, (some from David M. Jacobs, others from elsewhere), about the fact that aliens seem to be preoccupied with worries about coming to Earth, specifically fearing violence among the monkeys. There was one item (discussed, I think, by the C's) where some alien survivors of a UFO crash, upon encountering human investigators, (military?), were feverishly wielding/huddling behind some sort of box, keeping it between themselves and the curious humans. When asked about the purpose of that box, the reply (from the C's?) was that it was tool for mitigating strong emotions in humans.

Cripes! Keep the dumb-dumb ray trained on the savages!

I can see that; if you grow up in a perfectly controlled environment free of competition or violence, the thought of being thrown into the relative wilds of Earth surface human culture must be a frightful prospect. -And as we know, people who are scared (or who have low self-esteem and self confidence), tend to waaaaay over-react to non-threats, inappropriately lashing out and generally being insufferable to the regular folks around them. I think this preoccupation with the idea of bullying and trying to control and dominate people all over human culture today, the cries of "___ist!" and "___phobe!" is perhaps a reflection/result of the alien soul being so emotionally unprepared for life in an environment where competition is normal.

Here's the funny thing... (Well, two funny things):

1. Wishful thinking is now becoming very clear in its limitations. Just ask the average Leftist living in their media bubble; chances are they really, truly believe that Trump isn't going to win the upcoming election. Truly! "You can run anybody against Trump and they'll win!" -They roll their eyes in disbelief when you tell them, "Um.., yeah, but Trump's popularity is running really high right now. The polls demonstrate this clearly. Objective indicators predict a sweep." But they continue to fabricate their narratives and live inside those, rather than see objective reality for what it is. STS can't imagine their own failure! I begin to understand when the C's said, [paraphrasing] "We can see reality because we are not blinded by wishful thinking."

2. So.., when the invasion fails to shift the vibration enough to call it a win, what happens to all those alien souls left here in this failed colony?

Well..! This is the Great School, after all! The lessons shall commence in spite of all evil plans and avoidance tactics. And what do they have to buffer themselves? They can't even remember where they came from! They left all their high-tech goodies behind. Mama Borg Creche isn't going to cuddle them tonight despite how much they might crave it. The alien wienies are getting batted around by the school of hard knocks, and after enough lifetimes of that, they may actually begin to benefit from the long and painful process of becoming.., dare we say it? Human!

Ha ha ha! We're going to grind 'em up and spit out respectable members of the race.

Welcome to the Soul Crucible, you flabby, sad-sack recruits!

Welcome to Earth!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom