The Death of Martha Rose Crow

Judyth said:
We became more fiercely devoted than ever to our mutual goal of fighting evil
in this darkened place. We finished 95% of the book. I assure you the final product will soon
be in Laura's possession.

Thank you for your post Judyth, and for your courage to continue. You and Martha are certainly an inspiration to us all. Loosing your best friend and comrade must be a very painful experience, i am sure. Know though that Martha is on a better place right now, and you, you are not alone, you will have our continual support.

Hi Judyth

Thank you for posting. Your post brought tears to my eyes.. I'm very sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I just wanted to say that it is people like you two that give me strength to fight this evil. Please keep doing what you do. United we stand Judyth! We are with you!

My condolences for your loss of a best friend from this world, Judyth. When I first read Laura's post about Martha's passing this morning, I felt sadness, anger, outrage, and then resolve to help light the way through the darkness that you and your late friend have been battling all these years.

Spent most of this day scouring the net for Martha Rose Crow's material and read of her love for you with links to your upcoming book - which I am going to order - and the videos of the Nigel Turner JFK documentary that featured your amazing story.

Prayers of healing go out to you.

This is awful news. What an incredible loss for everyone. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones.

Judyth, thank you for you message. I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Martha Rose Crow was a powerful writer and had an amazing ability to see the world as it is. I wish you safety as you complete this project. We are here if you need support.

For anyone not familiar with Martha's material, you can see her gift by reading this:
America's Darkest Secret: The Nine Stages of American Autogenocide

Truly a sad day of the passing of another Brave Soul whom did not lie down with lambs but ran against the wolfs. And would continue her fight for truth as a light bearer for freedom. Another Warrior against the crusade of evil and the infernal chaos, intimidation, and fear they continue to peddle in there desperate attempts as means of control in the coming uncontrollable times. Viva Martha's memory for her bravery and her undaunted efforts to spread the truth in the face of a lie.

Attachments

• IMG_3530.JPG
    IMG_3530.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 6
Hello Judyth,

Although I did not know your friend, Martha Rose Crow, I do know what it is like to lose a best friend. It sounds like she committed her life to a mighty purpose. My condolences to you and to all your loved ones and many blessings as you continue on your path.

This is terrible news. I didn't know Martha's work, but her commitment and sacrifices brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe how low those guys can get to supress the truth. I was thinking about earthquake in Chilie and our fear for forum members there, then I read about Martha's death. I can't believe, how fragile life is on BBM, especially with catastrophes coming.

Judyth, it was nice hearing from you, please take care of yourself and loved ones.

Martha, you are a brave soul, and your sacrifice means a lot to all of us. I will never forget you or your efforts. I will carry your death as a mirror to show what we are fighting for. May you have fun and find peace wherever you are, you deserved it.

Al Today said:
I am saddened that yet another has been taken. All I can do is offer my condolences and sorrow. I do know the Work will continue. Thank you Laura for sharing with us on the forum.

NormaRegula said:
Something inside me says Martha's passing, like that of Pepperfritz, has energized many of us to continue our work despite the threats and fear of harm. Martha has, at least for me, become more powerful than the Forces of Entropy could possibly imagine.

There is little more to say.

Today, I read her article posted on SotT, America's Darkest Secret: The Nine Stages of American Autogenocide, it was insightful and knowledgeable, I can see that she will be sorely missed.

RIP Martha.

Thank you so much, Judyth for taking the time to write to us here on the forum, and for continuing on to finish this project. You are truly inspirational in your dedication, and I'm sure that Martha will follow with you in heart.

Just want to point out that the link given in Judy's post has the t and h switched and it should be: http://www.judythvarybaker.com Since she only has one post and does not have the ability to edit, maybe one of the mods could go in and fix that?

Judyth said:
Visit http://www.judyhtvarybaker.com to view the documentary, or Dr. James Fetzer's blogspot.com JUDYTH...

Judyth said:
I am Judyth Vary Baker. The book will be finished, into which we have poured everything.
It is relete with updated and current examples of ponerology in action in today's world.
We updated some aspects of psychoanalytic and sociological theory,and expanded the
book's quotability factors. I transmuted clinical termnology and jargon into understandable
English for intelligent readers (not dummies!), employing as memorable material to
provide sensory input in the visuals as possible. Martha corrected for spirit and essence:
we had to pull disparate parts of the book together because many concepts were
scattered and undeveloped: it was obvious that the book had been compiled from reports
and papers. We became more fiercely devoted than ever to our mutual goal of fighting evil
in this darkened place. We finished 95% of the book. I assure you the final product will soon
be in Laura's possession.
Martha Rose Crow could see what many could not. We believed in spiritual purity and took
the warrior's stance. We always will. We received threats the days before she died, as did
Dr. James Fetzer who just wrote two blogs about my upcoming book, Me & Lee,who was
shocked, as in 20 years of impressive research nto dangerous areas, he had never received
a death threat before. So much then occurred to his blogs, posts, computers, websites and email
systems that he was astonioshed.
You should not be.
The battle is real. I have fled for my life more than once, and currently live in exile. I will be
able to post here only very infrequently. I have not posted on a newsgroup due to death threats,
stalking, harrassment and the harm that came to loved ones, or allowed an interview for these
reasons, since the documentary on my life with my lover, the innocent Lee Harvey Oswald (patriot
and hero, who died trying to save Kennedy--now how outrageous that may sound depends on
how far you know this evil system can carry its destructive lies!)....the documentary was
the first banned in the 'history' of the History Channel. Visit http://www.judyhtvarybaker.com
to view the documentary, or Dr. James Fetzer's blogspot.com JUDYTH...understand that only
a few hours after my last interview with Fetzer, the most vivid light in my life -- Martha--blazed iself to
extinction in the flesh--but never in the universe into which she has surely exploded in her own inimitable
and joyous way, probably creating a whole galaxy by doing so, filled with life and beauty.
There wll never be another MARTHA ROSE CROW. We were dear friends: she wrote on all
her blogs, JUDYTH VARY BAKER IS MY BEST FRIEND! and from that moment, the attacks began.
All her blogs at one point vanished. Restored, her yahoo account turned off. restored, her
listings on google shrank. She said, "I don't care if I lose all my blogs, I will NEVER remove your
website or your picture from my blogs!" Please forgive any typos, for I am weeping.
Call it a 'heart attack' but funny things were going on. Evil was slamming us around.
It is not as it seems. You need to know that. When you go against the big guns of evil,
better have the guts to take the bullets-- for they will come. it doesn't matter if your blood
spills, for as as it spills, it writes the word LOVE, and floods the dark plains to the very
highest turrets of the Dark Towers. For every one of us dedicated to life and its wonders,
against suffering and evil, who know what hell we've been thrust into here, every drop of blood
we shed, every heartbeat in our breasts quickened by terror and fierce resolve to continue the
struggle, for every one of us who stands against the appalling darkness, a galaxy of light is born.
Love is all we have, my friends.
And it's enough.
JVB

thank you Judyth for post and all your work. You and Martha , your teams are all brave souls.

Hi, Judyth; Thanks for so much for your brave, perseverance. It is heartening to know this crucial work will be published.

The bad guys have revealed by their actions how important Martha and your work really is. They must be worried about this one.

Take care.

Mac

Thank you Judith for your post.

Martha,
You've been an inspiration for many of us here and you'll be greatly missed.
Hope you accomplished at least some part of that you set in front of you for this lifetime and hope that we will meet in person sometime and somewhere in the future.
Rest in peace.

Thank you so much for your post, Judith. I am sure that Martha knows you will keep fighting, and that she would have wished for you to finish this as well as other projects. Please take care, and know that although we don't know you nor Martha in person, we are with you and are your friends in this battle.

As E. Burk said, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". We can't do it alone. Let's keep doing something together.

Back
Top Bottom