The Death of Martha Rose Crow

Thank you Judyth and Martha. I am also at a loss from words. Everything seems to be accelerating and the conflict is becoming more visceral. A timely reminder that this is a War. A Thought-War, a War between levels of awareness fought within our very own minds.

Every choice we make matters, from the smallest to life-altering commitments. It blows my mind.

RIP Martha - know that others will continue in your stead.

Thank you for letting us know you are safe Judyth. We are always near and cheering you on to the completion of the book. You're an incredibly brave and wonderful woman.

JVB said:
....the innocent Lee Harvey Oswald (patriot and hero, who died trying to save Kennedy--now how outrageous that may sound depends on how far you know this evil system can carry its destructive lies!)

I recently watched Oliver Stone's JFK and learned for the first time that Lee Oswald may in fact have been playing a role as one of the assassins in Dallas that infamous day but with a view to warning people about the plot.

Now I've just watched Judyth's amazing interview that begins here. This is part one of an episode in the series The Men Who Killed Kennedy made by the History Channel, and aired in 2003. This episode however, was cut from the series and never shown. You'll soon see why.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

RIP Martha.
May our thoughts and prayers and cares soften the blow of this loss to those who were close to her and may it strenghten the resolve for Judyth and all of us to rise up, carry on from where those who have fallen, with their memories in our hearts, this will be our bond. Her last gift.... this bond.... may it shield us just long enough to close ranks and march on.

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieve it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Dylan Thomas

Trevrizent said:
Al Today said:
I am saddened that yet another has been taken. All I can do is offer my condolences and sorrow. I do know the Work will continue. Thank you Laura for sharing with us on the forum.

NormaRegula said:
Something inside me says Martha's passing, like that of Pepperfritz, has energized many of us to continue our work despite the threats and fear of harm. Martha has, at least for me, become more powerful than the Forces of Entropy could possibly imagine.

There is little more to say.

Today, I read her article posted on SotT, America's Darkest Secret: The Nine Stages of American Autogenocide, it was insightful and knowledgeable, I can see that she will be sorely missed.

RIP Martha.
Today i was thinking about Karla Turner too, Martha and Karla were so brave and talented , they can't really disappear , they will stay in our hart
sinceres condoleances

Laura, Judyth, my deepest sympathies for your loss in such a wonderful and gifted person and friend.

There is no ends to the terrible, wanton destruction of lives and the death of good people that are happening to those who stand up for the truth and to share this truth with others.

May Martha Rose Crow rest in peace....but I have a feeling that her work is not done, she will be one of many fighting the darkness with us from 5D.

Judyth, I thank you so much for you help in getting this much needed version of Political Ponerology "out there" to the public. It seems that you have been suffering at the hands of these despicable beings for many years now, and it is so unfair and unfortunate.

We are here for you if needed.

Thank you Martha and Judyth for all of your hard work. I am not familiar with Martha's material, but I will now seek to understand the messages she wanted to send. As others have said, it's horrible that the PTB are attacking us like this; first PepperFritz and now Martha, because they have helped us to wake up and learn the truth of this harsh reality, allowing us to learn and make our lives better. I hope that she is free of any pain she has endured on this planet, that she will continue to learn her lessons, and that what she has written will have a lasting impact on humanity. I pray that all involved in this great project will be protected from the influence of these foul beings. May Divine Cosmic Mind bless all who ask for its help, and may we continue to stand united.

So sad.

"The battle is real" ! Thank you Martha!! Thank you Judith!!

So much evil events this days. What a terrible world this is!

All I was thinking this days was that so much negativity must produced quite opposite for the balance.
I hope.

Yes, this is very sad news indeed, as another important bearer or Truth has been taken out. I've learned much from her articles and will be re-reading them.

As already mentioned it seems like the attacks are intensifying, coming from all directions, not to mention all the happenings with world-wide disasters such as the recent earthquakes.

This makes me think about Laura's appearance at the Nexus conference, hope you all from the Chateau will be extra extra careful on your journey!

Nienna Eluch said:
Laura, Judyth, my deepest sympathies for your loss in such a wonderful and gifted person and friend.

There is no ends to the terrible, wanton destruction of lives and the death of good people that are happening to those who stand up for the truth and to share this truth with others.

May Martha Rose Crow rest in peace....but I have a feeling that her work is not done, she will be one of many fighting the darkness with us from 5D.

Judyth, I thank you so much for you help in getting this much needed version of Political Ponerology "out there" to the public. It seems that you have been suffering at the hands of these despicable beings for many years now, and it is so unfair and unfortunate.

Just finished watching the youtube segments, that are pretty jaw dropping. I can't add to whats been said above here very well,...other than to say the same again.

My condolences as well, to both Judyth and Laura, for the loss of Martha. The circumstances that Laura related at the beginning of this thread about the time around Martha's death were surreal, and very troubling. I hope that Martha is at rest right now after all of the hard work that she obviously did here during her life. Thanks to Judyth for your past and present work and your willingness to get the ponerology book done, which I am sure will help a lot of people and I can't wait to see (and also to Laura, for giving her all of your support in this project).

My condolences to Martha's family... And you Laura...

Thank you Judith for your post. I have much respect for you, Martha and all those who stand for Truth.

Please be careful. I will pray for protection for you and others, Thank you.

thank-you Judyth for such touching words and inner resolve,what a lovely way to describe your friend. I knew Martha not but have viewed her sites since posted and the dedication and work is tremendous. One way or another the work will carry forward, yet in the moments of bereavement, we just want to be human and feel deeply the sorrow, the triumphs, the joys and life of those known and loved. but that is why the work must continue, for what a difference, to be human with conscience fighting to expose the fact that some in the world are, indeed, not human, without conscience.

thank-you Martha for all you have given.

I salute your courage and strength.

Rest in peace Martha Rose Crow. My condolances to Laura, Judyth and Martha's friends and family.
I will pray that Laura and Judyth remain safe and able to continue their work.

Back
Top Bottom