The Dragon and "I"

More pre amble.

Yesterday was a furlough day, much needed. I had to badysit my grand children so my son could make bank for a few bills. My grandson Finn 5 was my charge. I had 5 or 6 hours where I just laid on the couch and played a relaxing circus game of "whack a mole" with him. My granddaughter Ausha 9 was on autopilot. She got her own food and was allowed freedom to do as she pleased.

What game is whack a mole, you might ask?
His demon would come up and I would whack it back down. At first the demon would come up every 10 minutes or so. In fact, I had no sooner walked in the door to begin babysitting, asked him what's up dude and was greeted by a demonic face, barred teeth and a kinda growling hissing noise issued from him. I exclaimed please, not this today. I was very tired from battling with my siblings demons, my cousins demons and posters in the session's thread's demons the previous day. Not to mention my son's demon, who I might add, is particularly nasty. The battle had began the moment I said, I'm Free, in the session thread. The battle raged across 3 platforms with many posessed souls involved. Or I personally felt like they were possessed at the very least. Every time they spoke, the flavor of their words sent the antenna hairs on the back of my neck straight up. That is how I was able to see that demon described in that post in the session thread. My antenna hairs. So be careful of what you say to me, my antenna hairs are extremely fine tuned to demons.

I am going to take a break now. A smoke, a piss and wait for comments @Joe. One quick question. Is something like this clear and concise enough for forumites to understand, do you think?

If none, I will possibly start the main body of the proposed speech tomorrow. If there are, discussions may ensue.

Thanks for reading.
Peace be with you
Out

Please help me understand so as to be perfectly clear.

How is this statement a metafor that people can't understand?

I feel really dumb and exposed at the moment.
"a warrior preparing for his battle" is a metaphor. It would be better if you don't continue in this vein and instead refer to yourself as "I" rather than "warrior" and any problems you are having should be explained in enough detail so that people can understand and relate rather than referring to them as "battles".

More pre amble.

Yesterday was a furlough day, much needed. I had to badysit my grand children so my son could make bank for a few bills. My grandson Finn 5 was my charge. I had 5 or 6 hours where I just laid on the couch and played a relaxing circus game of "whack a mole" with him. My granddaughter Ausha 9 was on autopilot. She got her own food and was allowed freedom to do as she pleased.

What game is whack a mole, you might ask?
His demon would come up and I would whack it back down. At first the demon would come up every 10 minutes or so. In fact, I had no sooner walked in the door to begin babysitting, asked him what's up dude and was greeted by a demonic face, barred teeth and a kinda growling hissing noise issued from him. I exclaimed please, not this today. I was very tired from battling with my siblings demons, my cousins demons and posters in the session's thread's demons the previous day. Not to mention my son's demon, who I might add, is particularly nasty. The battle had began the moment I said, I'm Free, in the session thread. The battle raged across 3 platforms with many posessed souls involved. Or I personally felt like they were possessed at the very least. Every time they spoke, the flavor of their words sent the antenna hairs on the back of my neck straight up. That is how I was able to see that demon described in that post in the session thread. My antenna hairs. So be careful of what you say to me, my antenna hairs are extremely fine tuned to demons.

I am going to take a break now. A smoke, a piss and wait for comments @Joe. One quick question. Is something like this clear and concise enough for forumites to understand, do you think?

If none, I will possibly start the main body of the proposed speech tomorrow. If there are, discussions may ensue.

Thanks for reading.
Peace be with you
Out

You are referring to 5 year old child as being literally possessed. And, no, this is not the kind of way of explaining your situation that I was referring to. If you genuinely think that all of your children and grandchildren are literally possessed then I have serious concerns about you, your state of mind, and the impact you may be having on the children, especially the young ones. As such, I think we should close this conversation down. We're not in a position to help, because we are not qualified to deal with the serious psychological issues that you seem to be having. I would urge you to seek professional help and, in the interest of your children and grandchildren, to seek a more responsible adult to care for them while you work on sorting out your issues.

So basically everyone around you and anyone who comments in a way you don't like are demon possessed?

I'm not sure about the correct translations of the medical terms but I try: to me it looks like delusions/ideas of reference;
delusions of observation; delusions of persecution and ideas of grandeur.
If this should be the place you are at right now then it is not a fun place to be. Why not getting some more rest and maybe, if insight occurs, look for help?

@Joe

Points taken.
Please allow me time to formulate a response that is suitable for you.
"I" am a warrior, not a writer such as you.
I said this may be difficult for me to articulate properly.

Couple of quick questions for clarity of thoughts.

1. How is this not personal enough for you? Involving even my 5 yo grandson in the, "battle", for lack of an appropriate term? If you have one, please share.
I never said he was possessed, you did. All I said was his demon would come up from time to time. Or at the very least, what "I", the warrior, perceive to be his very own little demon.

2. I never said that I thought my children or grandchildren were possessed. I thought it was clear that I could see their personal demons rise up, not that they were possessed. That is what you said. If that was not abundantly clear in the message, I will need some time to try and articulate myself properly, to suit you, if you can be patient with me please.

A formal rebuttal will follow.
As I said, I am a warrior not a writer.

PS: I have not been able to come up with a more suitable term to use other than warrior.
Suggestions graciously accepted.

asked him what's up dude and was greeted by a demonic face, barred teeth and a kinda growling hissing noise issued from him. I exclaimed please, not this today.
And if what I quoted above is not meant as an artful description but you actually see your grandkid's face morphing into a demonic face and you actually hear a 'hissing noise' then optical and acustical hallucinations should be considered.
If this is the case I'd really urge you to seek help and keep away from your grandkids for the time being.
I'm not saying such things lightly.
If you choose this picture as an artful description then you might consider the way you're expressing yourself because it gets people worried.
Be safe!

@Joe

Points taken.
Please allow me time to formulate a response that is suitable for you.
"I" am a warrior, not a writer such as you.
I said this may be difficult for me to articulate properly.

Couple of quick questions for clarity of thoughts.

1. How is this not personal enough for you? Involving even my 5 yo grandson in the, "battle", for lack of an appropriate term? If you have one, please share.
I never said he was possessed, you did. All I said was his demon would come up from time to time. Or at the very least, what "I", the warrior, perceive to be his very own little demon.

2. I never said that I thought my children or grandchildren were possessed. I thought it was clear that I could see their personal demons rise up, not that they were possessed. That is what you said. If that was not abundantly clear in the message, I will need some time to try and articulate myself properly, to suit you, if you can be patient with me please.

A formal rebuttal will follow.
As I said, I am a warrior not a writer.

PS: I have not been able to come up with a more suitable term to use other than warrior.
Suggestions graciously accepted.

Well if you were simply describing their metaphorical 'demons' then you should have made that clear, PLUS, it is much better to describe, in normal everyday language, what you mean by "their personal demons coming up" rather than using that kind of ambiguous language. So, when you say "their personal demons came up", what do you *actually* mean by that, i.e. what behavior were they displaying?

@Laura

I may have to ask you to please take over as moderator here. I have already felt the sharp sting of a dagger. For some unknown reason three words kept popping into my head "Be careful, Brutus." All last night.

Where have I heard that before, I asked myself? Well, it turns out to be March 30, 1980. The very day that I was blown off a roof. As described in the op of this thread.

For that reason, I am asking you to please become my moderator for the speech I am preparing to deliver dressed in full battle regalia. I promise you that I will go slowly. I also promise to respect your final say.

And/or, that you ask @Joe to be patient with me. To understand that I am doing my best work, I feel. For that to have success, I wish to be clear, concise and honest to the best of my abilities as a warrior not as a speech writer.

I would only hope, in my wildest dreams, that you comply. I understand that you are very busy and may not have the time. Should that be the case, I will abide by your decision and beg for the freedom to talk. To deliver the speech, by the moderator of your choice. I have a feeling that you may know who's best suited for the job at hand. I also feel that @Joe is already starting to distort what I am trying to accomplish here. What I am preparing to say.

After all, what is a speech if it is to an empty room?

I will await a reply before going any further.

Thanks
Peace be with you
The Warrior

I exclaimed please, not this today. I was very tired from battling with my siblings demons, my cousins demons and posters in the session's thread's demons the previous day. Not to mention my son's demon, who I might add, is particularly nasty. The battle had began the moment I said, I'm Free, in the session thread. The battle raged across 3 platforms with many posessed souls involved. Or I personally felt like they were possessed at the very least. Every time they spoke, the flavor of their words sent the antenna hairs on the back of my neck straight up. That is how I was able to see that demon described in that post in the session thread. My antenna hairs. So be careful of what you say to me, my antenna hairs are extremely fine tuned to demons.
WIN 52 you stated that you personally felt that the people you'd communicated with were possessed. That includes the kids, cousins, sons and the people here on the forum.
Are you having some kind of family issue that your unable to communicate. I feel you need to be completely honest in simple terms so you can utilise the knowledge here.
I know the admins here have your best interest at heart bit please make it easier for others to help you.

@Laura

I may have to ask you to please take over as moderator here. I have already felt the sharp sting of a dagger. For some unknown reason three words kept popping into my head "Be careful, Brutus." All last night.

Where have I heard that before, I asked myself? Well, it turns out to be March 30, 1980. The very day that I was blown off a roof. As described in the op of this thread.

For that reason, I am asking you to please become my moderator for the speech I am preparing to deliver dressed in full battle regalia. I promise you that I will go slowly. I also promise to respect your final say.

And/or, that you ask @Joe to be patient with me. To understand that I am doing my best work, I feel. For that to have success, I wish to be clear, concise and honest to the best of my abilities as a warrior not as a speech writer.

I would only hope, in my wildest dreams, that you comply. I understand that you are very busy and may not have the time. Should that be the case, I will abide by your decision and beg for the freedom to talk. To deliver the speech, by the moderator of your choice. I have a feeling that you may know who's best suited for the job at hand. I also feel that @Joe is already starting to distort what I am trying to accomplish here. What I am preparing to say.

After all, what is a speech if it is to an empty room?

I will await a reply before going any further.

Thanks
Peace be with you
The Warrior

Win52, this forum is mainly about working on the SELF with a main goal of becoming objective. I think I have written and talked enough about the fact that I long ago realized that a person cannot be objective without input from a network of persons with similar intentions. That realization was one of the defining moments of my life.

When working with a network, the essential thing is that one must be ruthless with the self more than anything and that means to deny one's own thinking in favor of just simply presenting DATA, i.e., facts and observations. This is best done by describing in detail not just actions, but words. And to do so clearly and cleanly and without bias. Only in that way can the other members of the network begin to try to give useful feedback. If you can't do that, you can't work with a network.

And you are not doing that. You continuously rely on your own take on things, label things as though your own thinking is the only thing that matters. Everything you write is colored by your labels and assessments. We don't want or need that. We need to make assessments based on DATA, not labels and pre-digested biases.

If you cannot describe a dynamic situation without labels and telling all of us your conclusions beforehand, you are being discourteous and manipulative. I don't like that.

Now, if you are not seeking the feedback of a network in order to figure out if your take on things is actually real, then I don't see any reason for you to continue to interact here. Your cup is full and there's nothing you need from us. Further, if you really think your take on all those people around you is real, then I think you need to get professional help.

Win52, this forum is mainly about working on the SELF with a main goal of becoming objective. I think I have written and talked enough about the fact that I long ago realized that a person cannot be objective without input from a network of persons with similar intentions. That realization was one of the defining moments of my life.

When working with a network, the essential thing is that one must be ruthless with the self more than anything and that means to deny one's own thinking in favor of just simply presenting DATA, i.e., facts and observations. This is best done by describing in detail not just actions, but words. And to do so clearly and cleanly and without bias. Only in that way can the other members of the network begin to try to give useful feedback. If you can't do that, you can't work with a network.

And you are not doing that. You continuously rely on your own take on things, label things as though your own thinking is the only thing that matters. Everything you write is colored by your labels and assessments. We don't want or need that. We need to make assessments based on DATA, not labels and pre-digested biases.

If you cannot describe a dynamic situation without labels and telling all of us your conclusions beforehand, you are being discourteous and manipulative. I don't like that.

Now, if you are not seeking the feedback of a network in order to figure out if your take on things is actually real, then I don't see any reason for you to continue to interact here. Your cup is full and there's nothing you need from us. Further, if you really think your take on all those people around you is real, then I think you need to get professional help.
All I ask is for you to read my last post, please.

The final act of the speech of a warrior. If you can not find truth there, I will respectfully withdraw from the forum. I truly am in the wrong place. This planet is doomed.

I will await your response however first.

All I ask is for you to read my last post, please.

The final act of the speech of a warrior. If you can not find truth there, I will respectfully withdraw from the forum. I truly am in the wrong place. This planet is doomed.

I will await your response however first.

WIN, I've read several of your last posts, the ones that are full of shouting and demands that everyone accede to your view of things, and I'm sorry, just not going there nor am I going to approve those posts.

Demonic possession is a very specific and debilitating condition and no, we do not all have demons. Yes, we all have programs and genetically determined patterns of response and behavior, but that is not demonic possession. Gurdjieff refers to these things as having many *I*s, and Castaneda described it as the Predator's mind, but meaning genetic predispositions, not actually being possessed by a predator. Other studies we have discussed at length here on this forum have helped a great deal to get a handle on these things in more scientific terms.

Words are powerful things and you are using them as weapons against people who are probably innocent of the things you are accusing them. I really can't conceive of someone who thinks as you are thinking being in charge of children.

So yes, perhaps it is better if you do withdraw.

Win, do you actually think we are all possessed by demons? The same kind of demons that priests cast out during exorcisms? And that we have them because we are STS? Or are those demons you speak of some kind of a metaphor, like Castaneda's predator's mind for example?

If you think the former is the case, and if you think that we have those demons because we are STS, then an exorcism would be sufficient to become STO, there would be no need whatsoever to Work on ourselves. It would make the existence of this entire forum quite pointless.

Or I personally felt like they were possessed at the very least. Every time they spoke, the flavor of their words sent the antenna hairs on the back of my neck straight up. That is how I was able to see that demon described in that post in the session thread. My antenna hairs. So be careful of what you say to me, my antenna hairs are extremely fine tuned to demons.

You personally felt like other people were possessed and this was enough for you as evidence that it was true? Such attitude is the exact opposite of what we do here: learn to distrust our subjective thinking and, as Laura said, use the network to develop objectivity instead.

As for your antenna hairs, it looks like you applied what was said in one of the recent sessions to yourself in a very twisted and concerning manner. Your posts read like something written by a person with a rather extreme tendency to engage in magical thinking - or someone with serious mental issues.

Sometimes it happens that someone think has a message to deliver to the world. Sometimes that message only brings wishes that like fancy dreams will vanish from the memory of universe. On the other hand if a message has significance, then it comes from a pure heart, and then eventually it will resonate in the hearts of others.

Moreover, a STO message does not expect reward, it just is sent during a window of opportunity —i.e. not violating free-will— and even so, perhaps only thousand years in the future it will be noticed. What is time?!

Just some thoughts.​

Back
Top Bottom