The fourth kind

I watched a movie last night called The Forth Kind and was surprised that it wasn't on this forum yet (as far as I can tell). The movie is half documentary and half dramatization of events which supposedly occurred from the 2nd to the 9th of October 2000. It follows a psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler in a town called Nome, Alaska, as she stumbles upon a kind of alien abduction/demon possession scenario through hypnotizing her patients.

From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fourth_Kind):

The Fourth Kind is a 2009 American mockumentary science fiction-thriller[2] directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi, starring Milla Jovovich, Charlotte Milchard, Elias Koteas, Corey Johnson, Will Patton, and Mia McKenna-Bruce. The title is derived from the expansion of J. Allen Hynek's classification of close encounters with aliens, in which the fourth kind denotes alien abductions.

The film purports to be based on actual events occurring in Nome, Alaska in 2000, in which psychologist Dr. Abigail Emily "Abbey" Tyler uses hypnosis to uncover memories from her patients of alien abduction, and finds evidence suggesting that she may have been abducted as well. The film has two components: dramatization, in which professional actors portray the individuals involved, and video footage purporting to show the actual victims undergoing hypnosis. (At some points in the film, the "actual" and dramatized footage is presented alongside each other in split-screen.) Throughout the film, Abbey is shown being interviewed on television during 2002, two years after the abductions occurred.

The film was a box office success, earning US$47.71 million worldwide, from an estimated $10 million budget.[3]

It's a really spooky movie, and the "real" Dr. Abigail Tyler looks like a corpse. I thought I'd make a post on this forum because of the similarity in subject matter of this movie and the Cassiopaea website.

clerck de bonk said:
It has been discussed here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13867.0.html

Threads merged.

By the way, I saw it too and I did a search on the net to have more info and it seems to be a hoax. The Dr Tyler did not exist and there are no documentary about that. It is a part of the movie to make it more real.

Gandalf said:
Threads merged.

By the way, I saw it too and I did a search on the net to have more info and it seems to be a hoax. The Dr Tyler did not exist and there are no documentary about that. It is a part of the movie to make it more real.

I did the search a while ago on this forum, but couldn't find it, and now realized that it's a misspelling.

Can you change the title of this thread from "The forth kind" to "The Fourth Kind"?

("forth" = Forward in time or order or degree / "Fourth" = comes after third).

It has been discussed here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13867.0.html

Ahh... sorry.

I did the search a while ago on this forum, but couldn't find it, and now realized that it's a misspelling.

Can you change the title of this thread from "The forth kind" to "The Fourth Kind"?

("forth" = Forward in time or order or degree / "Fourth" = comes after third).

This may have been my problem. :-[ I did run a search to see if it was already on here, I even ran one on just the Movies & Trivia: Picks & Pans section, but nothing came up.

I just saw this movie on Netflix instant the other day. While I could tell early on that the "true" parts were meant to add to the drama, if you get yourself in the right frame of mind this can really throw your imagination for a whirl. Whoever did the sound/music was genius in my opinion. It's not so much what you see but what you don't see -- wondering what the hypnosis patients must be seeing/experiencing -- and if you're at all empathic it's quite a good thriller.

There was something that stuck out for me though, that caused me to not identify with the main character as much (the single mother of 2 kids, psychotherapist who realizes she's having the same abduction experiences as her patients). Early on we see that her relationship with her older one, the boy, is not close at all and quite unhealthy. She refers to him as "my boy" in such as way that sends up red flags to me as bordering on neurotic, but then I'm hypersensitive to people using possessive language and especially mothers being smothering. Then, toward the end when her daughter gets abducted, she's shrieking over and over MY GIRL! MY baby girl! I just want MY little girl back!! etc. To the point where you just want her to shut up...

This stuck with me and came back when I read in Riding the Wave, talking about the "Fall":

Q:(L) On many occasions you have said that the ideal thing is to have perfect balance of physicality and ethereality. This has been said on a number of occasions. Now, I don't understand how it can be that gratification of a physical body can be the mechanics by which one is entrapped? Is it not gratifying to look at something beautiful? Is it wrong, sinful, or a form of a fall, to look at beauty, to hear something beautiful such as music, or to touch something that is sensually beautiful such as a piece of silk or the skin of a loved one? These various things that the human being derives pleasure from very often elevate them to a spiritual state.
A: Possession is the key. In STS, you possess. If you move through the beautiful flowers, the silk, the skin of another, but do not seek to possess... -- Riding the Wave p. 84

...and so my conclusion is as follows:

People speculate that we "made agreements" in some nebulous area outside time and space before we came here, to be subjects of these abductions... but what if that is complicating it way too much, making it seem like a legal-paperwork-filing logistical nightmare. What if it is really simple: if we are here (and by here I mean 3D, in a place where these abductions are possible) then we are STS, which means we are actively giving our permission now, and ongoing as long as we don't work to get out of our STS way of being. If we are caught up in possessing things/people/extensions-of-our-egos then we tacitly consent for others above us on the food chain to do the same to us. If we possess, we agree to BE possessed. And this is a more chilling way to view the theme of the movie. Instead of pitying the woman, you come to see that perhaps she brought it on herself. And also, maybe she brought it on the other people and caused their suffering/death because she was subtly manipulating them to be more STS. You have to wonder if an emotionally damaged person should be conducting hypnosis like that! So maybe the real evil is in her own inability to deal, to do her Work.

I find similar undercurrents in the psychological/supernatural thriller "Sinister". Maybe there is a name for this structure in films that I'm not aware of -- where you can view it on one hand as a nail-biting thrill ride, identifying with the character and hoping for their safety from outside evil, or from another perspective see that perhaps the real evil is not in the bells and whistles but in the humans themselves. Reminds me of "Rosemary's Baby" which is a completely different movie if watched from the perspective of the husband or the wife. Anybody know of more movies like this?

urbanhermit said:
The number 33 - Occult symbol. Highest publicly known level of Freemasonry teachings.

As stated above, it is repeated many times during the movie since all the abductions/waking up take place at 3:33am. This leads me to the possibility that the numbers are intentional. Kind of like a, "Hey, listen up. There are no coincidences."

The white owl - Occult symbol. Wisdom/knowledge/communication.

It's a freemasonic symbol, too and the emblem of The Bohemian Club, that has a strong freemasonic background:

A number of past membership lists are in public domain,[5] but modern club membership lists are private. Some prominent figures have been given honorary membership, such as Richard Nixon and William Randolph Hearst. Members have included some U.S. presidents (usually before they are elected to office), many cabinet officials, and CEOs of large corporations, including major financial institutions. Major military contractors, oil companies, banks (including the Federal Reserve), utilities, and national media have high-ranking officials as club members or guests. Many members are, or have been, on the board of directors of several of these corporations

Every summer one gathers at the "Bohemian Grove", where
The ceremony takes place in front of the Owl Shrine, a 40-foot (12 m) hollow owl statue made of concrete over steel supports. The moss- and lichen-covered statue simulates a natural rock formation, yet holds electrical and audio equipment within it. For many years, a recording of the voice of club member Walter Cronkite was used as the voice of The Owl during the ceremony.[1] Music and pyrotechnics accompany the ritual for dramatic effect.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove#Cremation_of_Care

Seems to be more scary than the Movie, actually.

M.T.

Minas Tirith said:
urbanhermit said:
The number 33 - Occult symbol. Highest publicly known level of Freemasonry teachings.

As stated above, it is repeated many times during the movie since all the abductions/waking up take place at 3:33am. This leads me to the possibility that the numbers are intentional. Kind of like a, "Hey, listen up. There are no coincidences."

The white owl - Occult symbol. Wisdom/knowledge/communication.

It's a freemasonic symbol, too and the emblem of The Bohemian Club, that has a strong freemasonic background:

A number of past membership lists are in public domain,[5] but modern club membership lists are private. Some prominent figures have been given honorary membership, such as Richard Nixon and William Randolph Hearst. Members have included some U.S. presidents (usually before they are elected to office), many cabinet officials, and CEOs of large corporations, including major financial institutions. Major military contractors, oil companies, banks (including the Federal Reserve), utilities, and national media have high-ranking officials as club members or guests. Many members are, or have been, on the board of directors of several of these corporations

Every summer one gathers at the "Bohemian Grove", where
The ceremony takes place in front of the Owl Shrine, a 40-foot (12 m) hollow owl statue made of concrete over steel supports. The moss- and lichen-covered statue simulates a natural rock formation, yet holds electrical and audio equipment within it. For many years, a recording of the voice of club member Walter Cronkite was used as the voice of The Owl during the ceremony.[1] Music and pyrotechnics accompany the ritual for dramatic effect.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove#Cremation_of_Care

Seems to be more scary than the Movie, actually.

M.T.

Very interesting, M.T. That is pretty weird.

I wonder if there is a connection with some of the Native American warnings, about owls in the dreamtime being evil sorcerers or skinwalkers. I had a friend who said this guy came upon an owl roadkill when they were all on their way to some festival, and he wanted to keep the carcass and use the feathers for an art project, and a bunch of the Native American people that were there said, no, watch out, you better get rid of it. But he didn't listen and then the next day he wound up dead under weird circumstances. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

Maybe you can draw a metaphor from the fact that the owl represents wisdom or knowledge, which can be used positively or negatively. When you see the owl you think wisdom, benevolence, but maybe it is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I think my favorite line from the movie is the one voiced by at least a couple of the people under hypnosis (especially the psychotherapist in her shaky, weepy, near-hysteria voice), "It's... not an owl."

I watched this film last night at the behest of my inquisitive teenage son not knowing anything about its mockumentary background - but pretty much worked out it was a fake set up within the first ten minutes, although it was only after an internet search that I gathered it was entirely fictional in conception.

We had a good chat about it after and it served as a valuable tool for a conversation on disinformation, the power of cinema to draw you in and affect your critical thinking (the combination of documentary style, credible acting - other than the docu Dr. Abigail Taylor who seemed more alien than the unseen aliens! – and quasi seriousness all juxtaposed with fractured, nightmarish jump-scare effects creates a strangely uncomfortable watch), and the danger of the message of hopelessness in the face of such events.

We then ended up talking about Richard Greer’s Disclosure project and my son cleverly spotted the slow, drip, drip birth of a new religion – that our space brothers are here to save us (like Jesus) if we only admit our sins, our helplessness before the power of the unseen and our need to give over our power to their promise to ‘save’ humankind. He spotted how people start to set themselves apart, how they see themselves as chosen, how they shut down all critical thinking in their efforts to give themselves over to the new truth – one removed from the rest of reality and a hope for being saved that resides anywhere else but inside them, how 'belonging' becomes more important than being. He also observed how anyone who has a UFO experience or watches a film like this may very quickly end up being drawn into the net of such mind-cults as they search to find meaning for what has happened to them in a world that denies their experience, and become lost to reason through the safety of being among other ‘different’ and ‘chosen’ ones. This is partly how Christianity rose to dominance – slowly, slowly over centuries communities formed that were separate from yet motivated to change society from within. Before long the generational breeding habits and indoctrinated mindset had become so strong it over powered the dominant culture. That remains for me the most likely purpose of the UFO phenomenon over the long term. For this in our age, think the purpose of the injection of radicalized Islam into Western Europe.

We also chatted about the Sumerian aspect; it’s rare in the mainstream media to have this culture mentioned and its connection to the origins of the bible (what the average American thought hearing the film talk about Genesis and the Noah story coming from ancient Iraq is another thing!) The demonic nature of the possession with the alien calling itself the ‘I am’ was also interesting – my son again instantly spotted this as Jehovah which opened up a chat about burning bushes and chariots in the sky being just another form of UFO programming. But of course the film then wrapped all this up with the ancient alien/space man came a travelling bunk, again allowing an instant debunking of the whole affair. And a final clear message from the film was if you have something bothering you or strange dreams, never ever allow yourself to be hypnotized because whatever comes out will tear your life apart and you’ll end up killing your family! Talk about gate-keepering!

The main reason I watched it was my interest in how the whole film was centred on owls as screen memories. This element was not just a peripheral detail but centre stage to the whole film’s structure. I thought this was a really interesting and near unique take from a mainstream movie because this kind of pivotally important detail is normally washed out of what public discourse there is on the abductee experience. A while back I read Mike Clelland's Book 'The Messengers: Owls, synchronicity and the UFO Abductee' which offers a unique perspective into this issue within the milieu of High Strangeness that surrounds UFO/Abduction lore. How or why the film stumbled on this subject – and it’s an element that was much derided by critics etc - is unclear.

It’s little known fact that owl sightings – sometimes up close and personal as well as over long periods of time – very often precede and accompany UFO/alien events. Many abductees recount seeing often enormous owls, way bigger than in nature, or sets of eyes in the dark, or being pursued even along fast motorways by super-sonic owls who stare in at their car, or stand and perch on their bedroom window night after night. Clelland’s book is a must read because he has collected so much data together in one place which he interweaves with his own experience of the same. It’s also an insight into the ‘religiously’ minded nature of wishful thinkers who work so hard to convince themselves of the ‘spiritual’ nature of such encounters whilst constantly being forced to acknowledge a sense of being manipulated, of implicit danger and of being guided against their conscious will. Clelland can’t help oozing wonder and mystical thinking – with his whole life having been changed not just by his own high strangeness owl experiences (though he is clear that he has no memory of anything beyond continual strange personal synchronicities involving owls) but by researching the subject, becoming a repository for others stories and the two books he has now produced. Yet throughout this he constantly returns to a sense of unease, of questioning that suggests a part of him is not entirely comfortable with the true purpose of his fixation.

For example:

Across all the world’s traditions, owls are seen as messengers from another realm. Their ability to see into the darkness is a metaphor for their roles as this gatekeeper or interloper. The message they deliver might be to confirm the reality of these other realms. Owls are wise and foreboding and these same attributes could also be said of the alien too. Are these elusive visitors using the image of the owl because we can tap into this grand lineage of arcane meaning?

…Trying to unravel the source of an archetype is like trying to know the source of a dream. All one can say is that there is a source out there. To say any more would be folly.

If the abduction experience is something that has been with humanity from its inception, could it be that the mythic power of the owl grew out of the screen memories of the ancients? If people have always had this experience, then they’ve been sharing it around the fire with their fellow villagers across the ages. Looking at it this way, the owl archetype might very well have been generated by the aliens. Whitley Strieber’s owl vision on the snowy window sill could be just another ancient campfire story meant to embed itself into the psyches of anyone listening.

A question arises is the image of the owl something the aliens use as a sort of “default” setting for deceiving the abductee? Is there a reason the owl is used sometimes and deer is used at other times? Is there an archetypal reason one image might be chosen over another? Is it the abductee that’s generating the owl as a screen memory, as if their own psyche needs one image more than another?

Could it be that the human psyche reacts instantly to the presence of the alien, and a sort of defense mechanism takes over, plucking the owl image out of hidden corners of the human psyche? Is the owl image generated to protect the observer? This makes some sense, because one’s sanity might be in jeopardy just by looking at an alien - in their proximity. I have spoken to more than a few people who have seen an alien in what would be ordinary waking consciousness, and what they describe is something so distressing that it produces a sort of existential agony.

If it’s the abductee who creates the costume, is it being released from the ether an archetypal pure form in the way Plato would describe it? There are no easy answers to any of these questions, but I suspect it’s more a blurring of multiple points rather than one simplistic explanation. For instance, when an owl spirit stands at the door of the shaman’s hut, is this shaman about to be abducted and taken aboard a flying craft? And when the abductee sees a giant owl standing outside his window, is he about to be initiated into some deeper form of psychic knowing? I am unable to answer either question, but I recognize the overlapping of these two mythic apparitions.

P181-182

But perhaps the most telling give away in the book is the following:

As I proceed forward, I’m getting all kinds of synchronicities that seem to be intertwined with the investigation itself. Part of doing the research means digging through books. I’m indebted to this new chapter of technology because I can simply order an eBook and within minutes it’s on my iPad.

I like this because the electronic application has a really great search option, so I can easily search out specific words. The word I’m searching out is owl, and when looking for it, a lot of other words show up too. The word knowledge comes up, the reason being that it has “owl” within its letters.

But I’m not interested in knowledge, so I just skip past that. I use my fingertip to swipe past knowledge. This is a word that gets used a lot in the kinds of books I’m collecting, so I need to do a lot of swiping to move beyond knowledge. It was while I was persistently trying to get beyond knowledge that I recognized that this is a metaphor for how I am proceeding with this research. To get to anything of any real depth, I have to move beyond my logical mind. I have to trust my gut. I am working to follow my intuition, because if I depended on my logical mind, I would look at this stuff and say, “Owls and UFOs? This is stupid. UFO abductions? This is crazy. This might involve me? No way - I can’t go there. This cannot be true.”

But I have been going there, proceeding forward and trying to trust my heart.

P103

So in the end he’s strangely anti-knowledge (owl wisdom) – instead, its all about belief, gut feeling and intuition! Of course only knowledge will protect against such an onslaught of the rational senses, only open minded research will begin to prepare the mind for the scatological nature of the phenomenon and it perhaps being based on a ‘logic’ that operates outside and above our realm. Further perhaps the scale of the objective universe’s internal logic is way beyond our minds to grasp whilst 4th density sts have a greater direct access to this ‘tool kit’ of archetypes and symbolic forms and can thus manipulate to their own ends informational resources that allows them to deceive, trick and create seductive or terrifying illusions which at the same time by the order of the objective universe have to reveal some aspect of this essential manipulation.

The book shows how we can attract that which will destroy our objectivity through wishful and magical thinking with your needs being confirmed back to you by the Messengers of Deception. Think John Keel’s warning – if its owls that turn you on then you’ll see owls. The whole self-appointed, untrained ‘shaman’ new-age obsession is such a dead giveaway. Its conscious or unconscious ‘because I’m special, I’ve been chosen to experience this’ – a subtle ego trap and feedback loop that ensnares one into believing ones own bs as being ‘truth’.

So like the film, like the book – truth mixed with lies!

PBS Nature recently had a one hour show about owls that I found very informative.

"An owl’s whole head is designed for listening; its distinctive round face is shaped like a satellite dish, specifically to detect sound. "
Owl Power | About | Nature | PBS

Several interesting facts at this page: 10 Fascinating Facts About Owls
including
Owls May Have Coexisted With Dinosaurs
It has proven especially difficult to trace the evolutionary origins of owls, much less their apparent kinship with contemporary nightjars, falcons and eagles. We do know that owl-like birds like Berruornis and Ogygoptynx lived 60 million years ago, during the Paleocene epoch, which means it's entirely possible that the ultimate ancestors of owls coexisted with dinosaurs toward the end of the Cretaceous period. Technically speaking, owls are one of the most ancient groups of terrestrial birds, rivaled only by the gamebirds (i.e., chickens, turkeys and pheasants) of the order Galliformes.

Makes me think of "bird gods" vs "lizard gods." Of course, "demons" may present themselves to humans as "angels"; hence the need to see the unseen.

A while back I read Mike Clelland's Book 'The Messengers: Owls, synchronicity and the UFO Abductee' which offers a unique perspective into this issue within the milieu of High Strangeness that surrounds UFO/Abduction lore. How or why the film stumbled on this subject – and it’s an element that was much derided by critics etc - is unclear.

It’s little known fact that owl sightings – sometimes up close and personal as well as over long periods of time – very often precede and accompany UFO/alien events.

G'day Michael,

That's an interesting relationship that I hadn't come come across before.

Happened to watch the film last night and it was oddly unsettling. The Sumerian spoken and possession scenes particularly jarring and funny that the Sumerian relationship seemed to be what made it uncomfortable :huh:

It was a good choice by the makers to leave much to the imagination I thought, because at one point when it seemed we were going to see some little grey dudes it was with relief that the scene moved on, as the tension of the film would have been blown to pieces I suspect?

Makes me think of "bird gods" vs "lizard gods."

Hi Jeff,

Ditto, specifically reminded me of the funny little 'owl men,' attendant to 'Ereshkigal', on the Burney Relief also!

br.png

Of course, "demons" may present themselves to humans as "angels"; hence the need to see the unseen.

Personally I was always fascinated by the concept of felines as 'familiars' to magicians and witches and spent much of my childhood trying to perceive the dark like a cat... but Owls!!

They've got it all going on haven't they?

:-)

J

Ohio Truck Stop Abduction
http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2018/05/weekend-2-cents-ohio-truck-stop.html
I was laying down in the truck at a Pilot truck stop about 9 miles south of Ashtabula, Ohio on 3/10/2018 at 1PM. I always cover my windows to keep all lights out and lock all the doors. I had backed in, so the front of my truck was facing the storefront.

Typically, I'm out by 11:30 pm, but I kept getting a ringing sound in my right ear and was having trouble with my knee (previous injury, unrelated). The last thing I remember is starting the truck around 12:30 am to let the heat run.

Then, it seemed almost instantly I'm floating on to a table. The table felt high up, maybe 5-6'. I couldn't move anything. My head was turned to my right shoulder. It felt locked there. I was overwhelmed with fear and could feel myself attempting to cry out for help. Two very small 3.5-4' grey skinned creatures were to my right that I could see. Everyone describes gray aliens different than these guys looked. Their entire body was stubby their heads were almost too short for their eyes, which were very large like other people describe.

It was more over the shape of their face that look different than typical photos you see. Where are the photos you typically see show them elongated in the face, these two look like it was almost smush down and like they were squinting with wrinkles between the eyes. I couldn't speak or cry out, but I started to realize what was going on, so I thought in my head (best way to describe) for them to please help me relax. I understood what was going on but I could not calm down. Once I thought that, I could move my arms.

So I reached out towards one with my right arm and it held my hand. I did the same with my left arm and although I couldn't see it something grabbed my left hand. Their hand was very soft warm but cold, and felt kind of like a toddler's hand feels (smooshy). Once I was holding with both my hands I could not stop smiling. I was completely relaxed and all I could feel was happiness. The one holding my hand on the right I believe is the one who was talking to me. It asked if I was sure that I wanted to remember this time, and I told it I was not sure, but I was unsure of why it said this time. It was then that I realized that I've been visited several times, I believe th! e first time was when I was five.
I recalled a small devil like creature coming through the wall to my room. I had a bunk bed with no bottom bed, and it just floated straight up to my face. I immediately screamed, my dad came running in and found me in the far corner by my closet door. Being a kid, I told him the devil came for me. Now that I'm older I realize it wasn't a devil it was one of those creatures. The next instance wasn't until I was 9 to 10 years old. As I was going upstairs to bed I stopped at the Landing.

Outside of the window there was a saucer-shaped disc silver in color almost Gray with a large orange Dome on top of it. I thought that I had immediately went downstairs to get my dad. But when I went to go get him to tell him what happened he asked what I was doing still up. Apparently I had been upstairs for almost an hour, I thought it was only a matter of seconds. After telling my dad what had happened, he grabbed or old VCR camcorder went upstairs with me, and videotaped this craft which was still hovering outside the window! After about 10 to 15 seconds, it shot off and was gone. My dad went downstairs and called Airborne Express, which is the local DHL type company that was in business at the time. He reported the incident to them as well as Wright-Patt Air Force Base. No one reported seeing it they said that nothing was showing up on radars around that time and that it was probably a coincidence. However the next morning when we woke up nothing was on the tape whatsoever. On top of that we had a large pine tree outside of that window. It was laying on the ground and completely black on one side like it immediately burnt partially and then died. There was no other scaring to the ground anything like that.

Enough of that back to the present. So I'm laying on the table and I can feel other hands around me on my legs my arms my ear, and then I feel a hard pressure around my genitals. Like a pump, but with pain like a heat/pain. I'm completely distracted while all this is going on though because the creature to my left is now alone it's just me and him with my view. He's telling me all kinds of things about meeting me in the past, but I can't recall what he was saying. I do recall him saying that I would forget things if I wasn't ready, and unfortunately he had no control over whether or not I would remember. He could only allow me to remember what I wanted to remember. About the time that I really calm down and stop feeling like I was going to have a heart attack, everyone was gone. I woke up in the truck laying on my back on top of my blankets. The truck was still running, but every light on the dash was lit up and alarms were going off on it, so I shut it off thinking it was overheating. I turned it back on a couple seconds later and everything was fine. The whole ordeal did not come to me until after I realize the truck was okay. I immediately started freaking out, and then I heard the same voice again telling me everything was okay remember what I could he would see me soon.

I feel like possibly over the years I have developed a friendship possibly with this creature, but I'm not sure of that. Honestly I'm not really sure I even believe myself, however I can tell you that those other two instances definitely did occur when I was younger and I always wanted to know why they happened. I've always had a interest in Aliens, but nothing more than any other young boy does. I've never fantasized about being abducted I've honestly been freaked out about the thought of it, so I don't think that My Mind is Playing Tricks on Me or that I had a dream. Another good note to add is I do not think that these creatures had a gender. The only reason why I say that is the voice in my head that was talking to me did not appear to be male or female. I did wake up with a slight nose-bleed my right nostril, I had a headache and continued to have a headache all day. I had very irregular bowel movements and uncomfortable feeling inside my penis almost like pressure in! ternally. I do not drink alcohol. I do not do drugs. And to the best of my knowledge I have no mental illness from either side of my family that is known. I have never been a sleepwalker, and I don't tend to have very many nightmares. I wish I could remember more of what happened. Although I would definitely be terrified if this occurs again, I hope that I can be more open to it when it does though. I know they will be back because I recall the creature saying it would see me again soon. The beginning of the encounter was very intrusive and it felt embarrassing. They seem to just do what they needed to do, and then they comforted me. I will say that I agree with others about the whole pure love feeling. I definitely felt as though it possibly genuinely cared about me. I'm not entirely sure that it did, but it was a very comforting feeling.

One other thing I do recall it asking me was if I remembered them fixing me when I ruined my ability to reproduce. I didn't answer then that I'm aware of but I think I know what they were talking about. When I was on a deployment to Iraq, we would restart the radars standing in range of them. We were warned if we did that we could become sterile. So I used to do it everyday joking that I did not need to have any more kids, as I had already had 3 at the time. I did wake up several nights with nosebleeds in Iraq, but in my opinion I believe at least most of those was due to the desert air. I hope my story has helped and some way shape or form, and I would love anyone can give me any information to help me understand what happened. If I have another encounter I will post it. These are not all of the details of this event I'm not very good at writing out things, and I only wanted to ride out what I was sure of. - NUFORC
ohiotruckstop.JPG

I added the links:

Last edited:
G'day Michael,

That's an interesting relationship that I hadn't come come across before.

Happened to watch the film last night and it was oddly unsettling. The Sumerian spoken and possession scenes particularly jarring and funny that the Sumerian relationship seemed to be what made it uncomfortable :huh:

It was a good choice by the makers to leave much to the imagination I thought, because at one point when it seemed we were going to see some little grey dudes it was with relief that the scene moved on, as the tension of the film would have been blown to pieces I suspect?

Hi Jeff,

Ditto, specifically reminded me of the funny little 'owl men,' attendant to 'Ereshkigal', on the Burney Relief also!

View attachment 26647

Personally I was always fascinated by the concept of felines as 'familiars' to magicians and witches and spent much of my childhood trying to perceive the dark like a cat... but Owls!!

They've got it all going on haven't they?

:-)

J
Hey! that just as the snake resembles our friends the lizzies the owl can be a screen for our other "bigheaded" friends ... if this were the case perhaps it is one of the many reasons why this animal has associated with the knowledge...

Back
Top Bottom