The glass pyramid

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I think in one of the transcripts C`s said something about this. Some kind of a huge crystal pyramid in the area around the Bermuda`s .

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kurir-info.rs%2Fstaklena-piramida-potapa-brodove-clanak-181992

Here's a pretty good link

http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/2/post/2012/03/pyramids-of-glass-submerged-in-the-bermuda-triangle.html

jovichmk said:
I think in one of the transcripts C`s said something about this. Some kind of a huge crystal pyramid in the area around the Bermuda`s .

Apparently Session 941119:

Q: (L) Was that an absolute pyramid with the same
proportions as say, the Great Pyramid at Gizeh?
A: Close.
Q: (L) How large was the largest from base to apex?
A: 5000 feet.
Q: (L) What was the average size?
A: 500 feet.
Q: (L) And was the one that was 5,000 feet tall, is that one
still in existence?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Where is that one located?
A: 380 miles due East of you?
Q: (L) Some years ago a pilot reported seeing a pyramid near
there in the water...
A: That is just the top sticking out of the ocean floor. It is 90
per cent buried
Q: (V) In meditation, I saw crystals coming up during Earth
changes. Is this what is going to happen?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How come this crystal didn't shatter or break up during
the subsidence of Atlantis?
A: Extraordinarily strong. An atomic bomb would not shatter
it. The chain reaction of a thermonuclear explosion would be
absorbed into the crystal and transferred into pure energy.
That relates to the design function.

Yes that is the session. Thanks. I wonder why and by who its build . Is that Atlanteans or somebody else, and what is the purpose of this object.

Well, I'm glad the C's confirm it's existence. I wonder what all the extraordinary claims about it we'll be hearing. :)

Well I've not researched that claim so much as of yet but from what I've gathered a few weeks ago it could be a hoax.

Well I've not researched that claim so much as of yet but from what I've gathered a few weeks ago it could be a hoax.

Yes, I haven't seen anything convincing. I guess at this stage it depends on how much one believes the C's.

Richard said:

Yes, I haven't seen anything convincing. I guess at this stage it depends on how much one believes the C's.

I don't see how what the Cs said has anything to do with the picture and article being a hoax. One does not make the other so.

I don't see how what the Cs said has anything to do with the picture and article being a hoax. One does not make the other so.

No indeed. I was clear in my mind but not in my words I guess. To me the best evidence we have is the C's confirmation, but to anyone in general such evidence only carries weight in relation to their belief in the C's.

I don't see how what the Cs said has anything to do with the picture and article being a hoax.

I don`t see where one has anything to do with the other, either.

There may well be a pyramid off the coast of Florida, in fact I think it is pretty likely.

I just don`t think it is this one..or that there is much truth to this particular glass pyramid story.

Meager1 said:
I don't see how what the Cs said has anything to do with the picture and article being a hoax.

I don`t see where one has anything to do with the other, either.

There may well be a pyramid off the coast of Florida, in fact I think it is pretty likely.

I just don`t think it is this one..or that there is much truth to this particular glass pyramid story.

Exactly!

I, too, think that there is, somewhere, something like this. But the one shown and written about is a hoax.

I couldn't find any credible news sources reporting this story. All internet searches produced questionable 'new age' type web sites.

Anyone with a credible news source?

Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? Pyramids Of Glass Submerged In The Bermuda

Hi guys

I read about this subject in the lastest 80's or the beginning in the 90's in a local newspaper. It was a short note about a sonar scan in the ocean ground, and it was found pyramidal forms.

Recently i found this article:

_http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/2/post/2012/03/pyramids-of-glass-submerged-in-the-bermuda-triangle.html

What do you think?

Re: Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? Pyramids Of Glass Submerged In The Bermuda

Looks like this was mentioned in another thread over here.

A: That is just the top sticking out of the ocean floor. It is 90
per cent buried

Interesting, > 4000 feet in the ocean floor silts. Assuming it was constructed dry, if it exists, it would have been done in a time when either the ocean floor there was above sea level or the seas had been transferred to ice in the north primarily or perhaps both, before the last ice melt re trans location by flooding and ocean silting.

If the estimate by the C's of height was not an error, and it is pyramidal, the base ratio would be incredible. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom