The glass pyramid

Edgar Cayce often mentioned the 'Great Crystal' in his writings on Atlantis, it was used by them as a source of power, harnessing the sun's energy. When used constructively it could help the human body, when used destructively it could bring about volcanic activity, depending on how it was tuned.

Cayce also mentioned Bimini, an island off the coast of Florida as being the tip of part of the buried Atlantis.

It was posted again today on sott.net spain, I think this may be an hoax, what it is new (for me) is about the pictures of the city.

Here is the article:

_http://es.sott.net/article/17252-Es-la-Atlantida-Confirman-la-existencia-de-una-ciudad-en-el-Triangulo-de-las-Bermudas#comment2631

And here is the transcript from nov 9 1994

Q: (L) And the third and final destruction was caused by what?
A: Crystals.
Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?
A: Bermuda triangle.
Q: (L) I thought that was a myth?
A: No.
Q: (L) And what does that crystal do? Is it continuously active?
A: No. Erratic.
Q: (L) Is it still active in the sense of being a conscious or sentient entity?
A: No.
Q: (L) What activates it?
A: Many factors.
Q: (L) And when it is activated, what does it do?
A: Transdimensional window is blasted open.
Q: (L) Say a person was sailing along in the Bermuda Triangle and the window was blasted open and these people passed through or were engulfed in it or whatever, in what condition would they find themselves?
A: Something akin to suspended animation.
Q: (L) Would they be conscious of their state of suspended animation or would their consciousness also be suspended?
A: Either or.
Q: (L) Do they stay in this state forever, or do they come back out, or do they come out somewhere else?
A: Open. All are possible. Same thing happened to Philadelphia experiment participants.
Q: (L) If an individual were in this interdimensional state of suspended animation, does this mean they are stuck there forever?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Can they not die, is that what you are saying?
A: To them they may perceive something like waiting for millions of years.
Q: (L) Is there no one or no way to rescue them from this state?
A: Why do you think those sailors were hopelessly insane?
Q: (L) Besides the crystal in the Bermuda Triangle, are any of the others still active?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Does the government know about them?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Where are the others located?
A: Off Japan; in Brazil; in Ural mountains of Russia; North and South Poles.
Q: (T) Are the ones on the Moon and Mars active also?
Q: (V) Are they responsible for any of the earthquakes like the one in Japan?
Q: (L) If one crystal is found and the technology is deciphered, and another is found, does it increase the power...
A: Let us answer this way: If Neanderthals found a 747 would they know how to use it?
Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of these crystals and were they cut or naturally grown?
A: Varied. Were synthetic.
Q: (L) Were they faceted?
Q: (L) In their faceting, what was the general configuration?
A: Pyramid.
Q: (L) Was that an absolute pyramid with the same proportions as say, the Great Pyramid at Gizeh?
A: Close.
Q: (L) How large was the largest from base to apex?
A: 5000 feet.
Q: (L) What was the average size?
A: 500 feet.
Q: (L) And was the one that was 5,000 feet tall, is that one still in existence?
Q: (L) Where is that one located?
A: 380 miles due East of you?

Q: (L) If an individual were in this interdimensional state of suspended animation, does this mean they are stuck there forever?

Oh lord.. I could not imagine that! :/

irjO said:

Oh lord.. I could not imagine that! :/

Yes that truly sounds horrifying. I find it very frustrating just sitting in one position over an extended period of time. I just cant fathom being stuck in a time loop for almost eternity. :scared:

Two Giant Crystal Pyramids Discovered in the Center of the Bermuda Triangle

Not sure how credible is this, the article is pretty vague and it doesn't say how recent this "discovery" is. The link to Floridian newspaper is even more vague and says this was reported in 1987.

_http://www.endalldisease.com/two-giant-underwater-crystal-pyramids-made-of-thick-glass-found-in-the-center-of-the-bermuda-triangle/

Re: Two Giant Crystal Pyramids Discovered in the Center of the Bermuda Triangle

It was discussed here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27478.msg336579.html#msg336579

[Mod: topics merged]

Back
Top Bottom