THE GREAT PYRAMID, 15,000 YEARS OLD?

Q: Okay, what was the purpose of the Grand Gallery?
A: Energy collector.
Q: What were the notches in the floor for?
A: Note the sequence.
Q: The Queen's chamber is lined with limestone; the King's chamber is lined with black granite. Why the difference?
A: Perfection in methods of sound wave construction.
Q: What do you mean?
A: Where do you suppose the black granite was excavated?
Q: I don't know. Not from there, for sure.
A: Okay, so what does this mean?
Q: I don't know. I thought there might be a difference in the purposes of the room because of the different construction. But, what you seem to be saying is that it was due to improved techniques
of construction. So, the Queen's chamber must have been built first. Did they use the Queen's chamber to perfect the methods so that they could then build the Kings' chamber?
A: Important thing here is the method, not the purpose.
Q: What brought about the perfection in sound wave construction methods?
A: Increased knowledge.
Q: How long, from start to finish, did it take to build this pyramid?
A: 6 months.
Q: And their knowledge was so significantly increased from the building of the Queen's chamber, within this period that the King's chamber could then be built differently?
A: Yes.
Q: Was the Queen's chamber finished first?
A: Yes.
Q: Was it then used to increase the knowledge?
A: Close.

NOTE classic criptic C s clue :P acording to C Dunn the note is F sharp
Figure 41. Beam Tuning (see The Giza Power Plant)

The granite beams above the King's Chamber resemble what a granite beam might look like after it has been tuned in such a manner. After cutting three sides square and true to each other, the remaining side could have been cut and shaped until it reached a specific resonating frequency. The removal of material on the upper side of the beam would take into consideration the elasticity of the beam, as a variation of elasticity in the beam might result in more material being removed at one point along the beam’s length than another. The fact that the beams above the King's Chamber are all shapes and sizes would support this speculation. In some of the granite beams, it wouldn’t be surprising to find holes gouged out of the granite as the tuners worked on trouble spots.

Piazzi Smyth writes:

"These markings , moreover, have only been discovered in those dark holes or hollows, the so-called ‘chambers,’ but much rather ‘hollows of construction,’ broken into by Colonel Howard Vyse above the ‘King's Chamber’ of the Great Pyramid. There, also, you see other traces of the steps of mere practical work, such as the ‘Bat-holes’ in the stones, by which the heavy blocks were doubtless lifted to their places, and everything is left perfectly rough."

Rather than holes used for lifting the blocks into place, William Flinders Petrie speculates on another reason for Smyth’s so-called "bat-holes:"

"The flooring of the top chamber has large holes in it, evidently to hold the butt ends of beams which supported the sloping roof-blocks during the building."

Another reason for the holes gouged in the beams near the end of the beams may have been to provide feedback into the center of the beam, instead of transferring vibration into the core masonry. Although we must consider that both reasons given for the "bat-holes" may be possible explanations for their existence, it does not preclude other possibilities, which have yet to be considered.

According to Boris Said, who was with Tom Danley when he conducted his tests, the King's Chamber's resonated at a fundamental frequency and the entire structure of the King's Chamber reinforced this frequency by producing dominant frequencies that created an F sharp chord. Using large amplifiers F sharp is the frequency that is in harmony with the earth. Said claimed that the Indian Shamans tuned their ceremonial flutes to F sharp because it is a frequency that is sacred to mother earth.
where did the granite come from? 500 miles away from Assuan
what if the queen s chamber was used to make hydrogen which was then used to fill goatskin ''balloons'' to lift the granite blocks?(personal theory of mine)

Apparently the earth is always emitting infrasound:

No matter how closely you listen, you will not hear the Earth hum—but humming it is.

Far, far below the range of human hearing, waves of energy are coursing through the crust, causing the ground beneath your feet to rise and fall about three-millionths of an inch every few minutes.

_http://discovermagazine.com/2007/aug/earth-speaks-in-an-inaudible-voice

So it got me wondering whether the location of the pyramid places it at a point where infrasound created by the earth is at one of its most concentrated. I then came across this piece that I can't say I fully grasp but it claims among other things that Giza's position connects it along a sine wave with other sites where infrasound is intensified.

The Sine Wave circumference is one half of a quadrupolar alignment that is offset to the same degree as the Earth’s magnetic North pole from the geographic N pole, the axis of Earth’s rotat ion. An alignment perpendicular to the Wall of the Crow passing through the center of the Great Pyramid, at an angle offset 5° from due north, describes the pyramids’ alignment to the magnetic North pole ( in red, 4.1 ), which fluctuates position near 78.3 °N 104.0 ° W in the Canadian arctic.

The distance from the magnetic North pole to Giza in miles is identical to that of Giza to Angkor, both about 4,754 miles from Giza (F#359) along a pair of perpendicular circumferences quartering the Earth. These two intersecting circles of aligned sites define the axis of the quadrupolar standing waves described here as Magnetic Resonance. If a great circle is drawn around Giza passing through all of the points at this 19.1% distance from Giza, Angkor is exactly 25% of its circumference away from the magnetic North pole (4.2). This isosceles
triangle of sites delineates the two prime meridians passing through Giza, at prime resonant distances.

The golden ratio of phi is precisely expressed in the global circumference distances between Giza, Angkor and Nazca. Because of this perfect ratio any three consecutive numbers of the Fibonacci series can be used to precisely describe their proportionate distances, the unit of measure itself defined by the specific Fibonacci triplet chosen. The Fibonacci triplet beginning with prime Fibonacci #137 accurately expresses the Sine Wave circumference distances as a percent of the whole circumference.

The Fibonacci triplet beginning with the next prime Fibonacci number, #359, accurately expresses the Sine Wave circumference distances in miles. This profound underlying relationship informs the application of the Mandelbrot set, which has been suspected by many as being a fundamental construct of the universe. The high degree of accuracy of these alignments forces the conclusion that ancient Sanskrit society’s capacity for aerial surveillance far exceeds that achieved today.

The Earth’s circumference distance from Giza to each resonant ancient site is coincident with two separate nine-digit sequences from the F series, presented in their entirety at this chapter’s end, with GPS distances for 127 sites. These megalithic and earthwork sites accurately reflect the Fibonacci number set 131-139 x 10-27 in percent of circumference distance. These exact Fibonacci site distance relationships are also accurately reflected in miles by the Fibonacci number set 353-361 x 10-71. The two number sets are linked by a triad of consecutive prime Fibonacci numbers –131, 137 and 359. This triplet is at prime placement within the order of the Fibonacci series (131, 137 and 359 are prime), but their values are also prime: 1066340417491710595814572169, 19134702400093278081449423917, and

Sine Wave alignment is a cross- section through the sphere of the Earth along which sacred ancient sites conform to the Fibonacci – ordered complex plane of the Mandelbrot set [ zn+1 = zn2+c ] (4.4). This circular network of phi – proportioned sites can also be visualized as a cross- section through the Magnetic Resonance fractal ( 4.5). Global positioning data for each site is provided in the final section of this chapter. The abbreviated name of the site is given with the percent of the circumference distance from Giza (An = Angkor, at 19.1% from Giza). Vibratory energy from Giza is simultaneously transduced at each resonant site after the 1.45 Hz oscillations of the Great Pyramid encircle the globe, taking 4 hours to return to their source. Piezoelectric stone structures worldwide transduce a broad – spectrum of vibratory energy into a magnetic field by virtue of the angular geometries specifically designed to focus infrasound.

_http://transmissionsmedia.com/resonance-atlas-geographic-mapping-of-ancient-sites/

So if thats right, it makes sense that the structure of the pyramid being placed in the right spot is about focusing that infrasound into a form of energy the pyramid builders could use.

But what do you make of what the article is saying, especially the math behind it?

...Math aint my strongest area

Laura said:
William Fix's book, "Pyramid Odyssey", is a great book that talks about the ancient measuring systems. I wonder if Knight and Butler reference him?
I checked both kindle files "civilisation one" and "before the pyramids" and there are no bibliographies. It could be the same with the paper books, which is a little disappointing, because it makes their claims little verifiable and reproducible.

mkrnhr said:
Laura said:
William Fix's book, "Pyramid Odyssey", is a great book that talks about the ancient measuring systems. I wonder if Knight and Butler reference him?
I checked both kindle files "civilisation one" and "before the pyramids" and there are no bibliographies. It could be the same with the paper books, which is a little disappointing, because it makes their claims little verifiable and reproducible.

I have a Dutch translation of Civilization One which contains notes and a register. Neither have a mention of William Fix or of his book. FWIW.

The Cs say that the pyramid was built using sound waves and the pyramid was a focuser of energy to do ‘all things’ or energy collector. I am reading that to mean that the sound wave technology was not the focuser of the energy, especially after the Cs say the pyramid was not exactly used as a sounding mechanism. I read Chris Dunn’s theory years ago and he did convince me that the pyramid complex was a machine to produce power, but I think he threw too many eggs into one basket. Thank you for the link to his website so I can review updates to his theory. The nuclear pyramid theory was also very compelling and still fits with information given by the Cs. Cooking uranium to produce plutonium pellets is an apt description of focuser of energy to do many things. The plutonium pellets would then be distributed to other machines to do things. Perhaps a plutonium pellet was placed inside a large crystal, heating and vibrating it. The crystal would oscillate and could be used to generate electricity. A crystal tuned to a resonant frequency of plutonium excitation might also amplify the energy being released. Some of that energy might be used to generate sound waves to build things. Today we generate electricity from the nuclear energy of uranium by steam generation to drive turbines and it is not very efficient. Perhaps the ancients used nuclear energy from plutonium in a more direct way using crystals to generate electricity. Uranium is very dangerous to work with and having one plant to produce the needed plutonium would make sense. Plutonium is not as dangerous to work with and only dangerous when inhaled or ingested.
http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Nuclear-Fuel-Cycle/Fuel-Recycling/Plutonium/

As to the granite and the spatial dimensions:
http://nuclearpyramid.com/great_pyramid.php
The sarcophagus was fabricated from a very hard granite, even harder and denser than the rest of the granite used to build the Kings Chamber. This fact is a very significant signature of its function. The interior dimensions of the sarcophagus are very precise. This is consistent with maintaining a very exact amount and geometry of the uranium oxide. The outside of the sarcophagus was rough cut. This reflects the fact that the outside surface of the granite is quite unimportant to the fissioning process. The granite must be able to withstand the high temperature and radiation emitted by the fissioning uranium oxide. It has to survive the damage from radiation for a very long time. It must allow passage of most of the neutrons, which it does. Color photographs show that this granite sarcophagus has undergone radiation and heat damage in a very gradual manner over a very long time. Its appearance is very reminiscent of metals and minerals, which experienced long term radiation in the canyons of the plutonium mills at Hanford. The damage, or “wear”, indicates an operating time of many years.

The final role of water is very interesting and quite ingenious. The reflection of neutrons by the water back into the uranium pile must have a careful, narrow control to it. The mean free path of a neutron in water is about one foot. A neutron must undergo about 6 to 7 collisions in the water to finally reach the appropriate speed and be reflected back towards the nuclear bed. If not enough neutrons are reflected, the fission reaction will die down. If too many neutrons are reflected back, the reaction will begin to grow rapidly, producing too much energy. However, when the energy production goes up, the water heats up and begins to form steam. Steam occupies about 1,000 times as much volume as water and it would progressively occupy more of the volume of the Kings Chamber as more energy was released. For all practical purposes, steam does not reflect neutrons back to the uranium bed because the nuclei of steam molecules are very far apart. This fact stops a runaway reaction because more and more of the geometry around the reactor core becomes steam instead of water. This design is a passive and very stable system for controlling the rate of fissioning in the sarcophagus. When operating, the Kings Chamber would have always had some volume of steam in the upper portion. This volume would have grown and shrunk in response to the fissioning rate, keeping it in control.
Limestone does absorb neutrons to a moderate extent.
Not good for sustaining fission in uranium, limestone is a good wall to isolate plutonium pellets emitting neutrons.
The Queens Chamber is probably the laboratory
Warning, more speculation.
A radioactive cathode in an electron tube is used to conduct voltage and regulate current flow. The radioactive waste flowing into the sand layer under the limestone that the pyramid sits on might act as a radioactive cathode in the earth’s electrical grid. Ancients may have selected the sites for their power plants with more knowledge of the earth’s electric grid than we have used in our choices.

That's very interesting horse, not that I can add to that theory.

I once calculated, after I heard that the pyramid had been built in 30 years, how long it would take to lay each stone, knowing that the total mass is four million tons and on average the stones weigh two tons each. Without any holidays, each stone would have had to be quarried, transported, and hoisted into position and then laid, on average, one every seven minutes!
Now the C's tell us it was done in six months!! Fantastic.

I have a couple of observations of my own about the pyramid.
One is that the sides of the pyramid are not 'flat'. They are divided vertically in half.
On a certain day and time of the year (Equinox?), you will see one half of the side in shadow, and the other half is illumined.
There are photographs of this effect to be found.
It would have been very effective when the polished limestone casing was on the pyramid!

The other observation is that if you stand on the mound and face East towards the Sphynx, two things: - one is that the side of the Sphynx's head 'touches' the side of the pyramid as you look at it. - the other thing is that the side that is 'touched' follows the ecliptic plane exactly, and you can watch from the mound as the sun and the moon and the planets all 'ascend' the pyramid and shoot off into space.
You can simulate this last effect with skyglobe (maybe other astronomy programs too) but I used skyglobe.
It looks fantastic if you speed up the time elapsed. You can also watch as the Earth approaches the galactic centre 'hole'. This would have happened in 2012..
FWIW

rrraven said:
According to Boris Said, who was with Tom Danley when he conducted his tests, the King's Chamber's resonated at a fundamental frequency and the entire structure of the King's Chamber reinforced this frequency by producing dominant frequencies that created an F sharp chord. Using large amplifiers F sharp is the frequency that is in harmony with the earth. Said claimed that the Indian Shamans tuned their ceremonial flutes to F sharp because it is a frequency that is sacred to mother earth.

Hmm Interesting offbeat multiple synchronicity:

JAILHOUSE ROCK is in the key of F#.

BHelmet said:
rrraven said:

Hmm Interesting offbeat multiple synchronicity:

That's all very well, but any piece of music can be transposed to another key.
Unlike the pyramid, or mother Earth.

MusicMan said:
BHelmet said:

That's all very well, but any piece of music can be transposed to another key.
Unlike the pyramid, or mother Earth.

I realize that, of course. It just triggered the thought of Pyramids made of "Rock" and Earth being a kind of prison/jailhouse and the pyramids' atlantean connection relating to our karma and voluntary incarceration and the frequency control system over said jailhouse/beautiful mother. Perhaps my mind gets a bit too fluid at times.

Shifty Henry said to Bugs, "For Heaven's sake,
no one's lookin', now's our chance to make a break."
Bugsy turned to Shifty and he said, "Nix nix,
I wanna stick around a while and get my kicks."
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock.

So on a super subliminal message level, Bugs wants to stick around in the 3D prison and get his STS kicks.

On another note, I have experienced memory type dreams of the pyramid also being a kind of time travel portal or device. I will just leave it at that and not clutter this particular thread any more.

The resonators or tuning forks look like ice cream cones. Theres a video somewhere on YouTube where a guy is talking about South African, Egyptian, and South American stone structures being built with resonance by holding in each hand a conical device......a human tuning fork. I can't find the damn video.

Here is an interesting idea on how they might have managed to build at least the great Pyramid in Egypt:

Nice idea, one of the best conventional ideas I have seen so far. Still I think this idea creates more problems than it solves in some respects. Nice try though.

Here is an interesting idea on how they might have managed to build at least the great Pyramid in Egypt:

Nice idea, one of the best conventional ideas I have seen so far. Still I think this idea creates more problems than it solves in some respects. Nice try though.
For those of us who can't click on the video, could you give a brief description of their claims?

While the Cs said sound waves were used, I wonder if that could be, though technically factual, maybe only part of the answer. It could also be that prior to one of the great cataclysms, when the poles were at the axis, Earth’s gravity was different. So perhaps when those sound waves were focused, there was less mass as well?

For those of us who can't click on the video, could you give a brief description of their claims?

Basically using the water from the Nile and the existing passway up to the pyramid to float the blocks A: into place through shafts and air filled floating material like wood and B: shape them within the water.

Here the description:

If you have seen the animation which gave a brief overview of the Water shaft theory, then this is the more in depth walk through of the process. It contains illustrations and photographs to clarify the stages of how the Pyramids of Egypt were built within Chris Masseys theory. If you haven't yet seen them, then please enjoy my other videos:

- The Theory (An animation expressing in simple terms the basis for my theory) http://youtu.be/TJcp13hAO3U

- The Experiment (A scale model to show the basic principles of my theory in action) http://youtu.be/rxFXsoqbfrk

- Addendum 1 (Shaping the blocks in water - animation) http://youtu.be/dGH93mt81BA

- Addendum 2 (Multiple gates in the water shaft, how water pressure problems can be averted) http://youtu.be/dup19cX6yXo

Here is the same video on Vimeo:

Back
Top Bottom