Color Revolutions happen in a lot of places, not just countries.

President of Connecticut College announces resignation in wake of fundraiser controversy

SFGate (and similar) version: "Connecticut College President Katherine Bergeron has announced that she will be resigning in the wake of a controversy over a planned fundraiser at a private Florida country club with an alleged history of discrimination.
"President Bergeron had decided to cancel the event....
"The cancellation did not put the matter to rest. Student activists founded Occupy Conn Coll 2023, a campus-wide movement that called for Bergeron’s resignation, according to The College Voice. Nearly 30 students [30?] occupied the college’s Fanning Hall for the fourth time in the school’s history on the night of Feb. 26, the student newspaper reported. The building holds Bergeron's office, classrooms and other administrative offices."

The College Voice CT College Student Newspaper comment: "The College community has demonstrated the liberal arts in action during these past 46 days. While the College claims that their curriculum and other amenities are the liberal arts in action, it has quickly become apparent that this façade has a deeply flawed foundation. This period in College history continues to teach the students skills that the classroom never could, forcing every member of the community to view their place in the institution through a different lens. The College will be forever changed for the better due to the tireless work done by each contributing member of the movement, which has set a clear precedent for institutional change moving forward. While Bergeron’s resignation is a massive step in the right direction, it is now up to the BoT, along with the new administration, to begin honoring their promises to sincerely advance DIEI on campus."
DIEI = Dean of Institutional Equity and Inclusion

John Cleese noted in a video that everyone is offended by something these days, and it's gotten to the point where people are even getting offended on BEHALF of someone else. Looks like he nailed it.

👁️BEYOND THE RESET.

A 3D animated short film about not too distant but a dystopian future. It speculates on the potential consequences of the infamous Great Reset, medical tyranny, woke culture, and green agenda. Everything, that World Economic Forum (WEF) is planning for humanity.

In his quarentine community residence, Bruce lives day after day, repeating the same thing; waking just after 8 am, shuffling to the bathroom, coffee on the balcony while drones retrieve garbage and deliver fake and insect food stuffs. He waves each morning to the only other person who comes out on to their balcony. Bruce is enticed to volunteer for human testing, through alerts on screen, promising a higher UBI and better food...I found myself saying, "Don't do it Bruce!" But it appears that the man he waves to daily caves.

We also see Bruce, through his memories, reliving days before covid and happier times spent with his wife or gf; days under the sun in nature. Change is shown through the buildup of the covid narrative.

Frustrantion and anger increase in Bruce until he decides to take action....Alarms go off sounding the announcement of a non-compliant resident. (How I hate that term! I was labled non-compliant when seeking medical assistance and building my case for disability. I list those days as being traumatizing.)

This is a depressing warning to what humanity's compliance can lead to.

FrUlsUtXgAAqWq5

5 minute "FOX NEWS" video: It's worth the watch just to observe the sneakiness and sliminess of the presentation. Also maybe the CBDC is on its way for real?

"Their" take on it. While dumb old Binden was so busy with other stuff, our enemies lead be evil China went behind our backs and conspired against us to use the Yuan, and now if Saudi Aribia joins them by using the Yuan (which I believe they already say that they would) then it will be catastrophic for us poor American. All because of our enemies conspiring against us. :rolleyes: And to cap it off the "expert" says then they (our enemies) are going to come to our recue with the CBDC, which is bad for us freedom loving American. Buuuutt... we do have a program for that and could use it....?

Video below:

"First CNN does a segment on de-dollarization, now Fox News also. What is going on here?"

not a shocker to me. The conspiracy theories on this have been out there for years. It’s an orchestrated take-down of the US. (And a rebalance of power with fortunes to be made betting on a supposedly predetermined wishfully thought outcome) To think the USA would allow Saudi Arabia to trade oil in yuan without a Libya or Iraq style strong armed bully response is so out of character. This only happens if it is allowed to happen; if it is desired that it happen; if it has already been agreed upon. The house of Saud were a bunch of crooks installed by the west after WW1. Everything they are, they owe to the west. I don’t think they do anything without guidance from on high. The idea they are suddenly independent of western influence is a charade. IMO as per usual.

Zero Trust

The 3D animation "Beyond the Reset" posted by @Zzartemis reminded me of something I read this morning about the so-called Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) strategy that undoubtedly represents one of the first steps to digital isolation. As we have seen lately, the Internet has been used to organize protests or to disseminate images of brutal government repression and that under the optics of TPTB has to end, but obviously under the banner of national security.

Not for nothing did the WEF speak of catastrophic cyber attacks in Davos this year.

Davos, Switzerland, 18 January 2023 – Geopolitical instability is exacerbating the risk of catastrophic cyberattacks, according to the Global Cybersecurity Outlook 2023 report, which was launched today at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2023 in Davos. Over 93% of cybersecurity experts and 86% of business leaders believe “a far-reaching, catastrophic cyber event is likely in the next two years” and there is a critical skills gap that is threatening societies and key infrastructure. Wefforum

The Initiative is already being implemented within the Pentagon and its suppliers, but no doubt it will slowly catch up with us.

Zero trust requires every person within a network to assume that it is already compromised and requires all users to prove their identities at all times.

Pentagon Paves Road Map for Zero Trust by 2027​

“Cyber physical threats to critical infrastructure really are one of our biggest national security challenges that we’re facing today, and that the landscape that we’re dealing with has gotten more complex,” Nitin Natarajan, deputy director at the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, said during a MeriTalk event in October.

The strategy lists technologies that can help cultivate a zero trust environment such as continuous multi-factor authentication, micro-segmentation, advanced encryption, endpoint security, analytics and robust auditing.

While these various technologies can be used to implement this basic premise, it essentially means that “users are granted access to only the data they need and when needed.”

Accepting more rigorous cybersecurity measures through the zero trust mindset is something the Marine Corps has been working on through education and raising awareness, said Renata Spinks, assistant director and deputy chief information officer of information, command, control, communications and computers and acting senior information security officer.

“We spend a lot of time educating, because if people know what they’re doing and why they’re doing it … it has been my experience that they will get on board a whole lot sooner than resisting,” she said.

Sadly this culture of Zero Trust adds to the causes for which we would lose contact with the forum.

Q: (Ryu) With all the earth changes going on, blackouts, censorship, etc., may there come a time when we will be cut out from networking and the forum?

A: Yes

Been helping my friends lately at their scrap yard. Couple things people should be aware of. If there’s any “needful things” as the C’s mentioned a few years ago now is the time to get things if you have the means. The supply chains are pretty bad, additionally all the aftermarket parts that we’ve brought into the US from China really aren’t as good as OEM parts and things could start breaking down rather rapidly. Been using a lot of old US made heavy equipment like drill presses, metal saws ect and they were made to work. Very few components wear out and typically they can be repaired as opposed to the new stuff. If you can pick up decent old stuff from Craigslist or other places it might help. Lotta old stuff that is quality out there like post beam drill presses that can be operates by hand, old crosscut saws that will last forever to cut firewood if properly maintained ect…. Good time to brush up on any skills like that or at a minimum to be familiar with them. These things come in handy when there’s no money.

You will drive nothing and be happy.
And we will learn to repair our "old" cars, like the people of Cuba who creatively circulated around their island with cars over 100 years old in Fidel's time.:-D
Human: Hey, how are you?
100-year-old Car: I have arthritis near my wheels, but I'm fine.
Human: Should I put a wind turbine over your head?
100-year-old Car: Hell no! Just drive me.
Human: What if I cover your skin with solar panels?
100-year-old Car: Don't even try!
Human: Hmm... How about a synthetic blood transfusion?
100-year-old Car: You will repair nothing and be happy. :-D

There has been much talk in the UK over the past week about the switch to electric vehicles in 2030 (and the banning of petrol and diesel), 'clean air zones' in cities as well as the banning around the same time and phasing out of gas boilers in homes. Really looks like the PTB are stepping up the rhetoric here and across Europe.

However, a little good news today, it looks like, despite all the political bluster - the people are not falling for it just yet.

From the UK:

(SOTT) From Germany:

I’m hoping that a few others are willing to share their thought on these subjects.

1 CBDC: take it or leave it?

2 Buy now or hold?

We absolutely don’t want the CBDC, and I will resist it “as long as it takes” 😊 But, if it falls upon us…then what?

Take it or starve.

I’m going through the mental gymnastics in considering what would be the right thing to do, in that situation, at that time, as a phycological preparation. It was easy for me at the “covid thing” to draw a line and hold. Thank God it didn’t cause the personal damage it could have.

“If” we wake up one morning and our money is gone, but I have a card that allows me to eat, what would I do? Amongst the shrills of “the mark of the beast!” OMG! Hell, and damnation! My daughter calls and ask... Dad: what do I do?

Maybe refusing, and going under the bus at that time, could be a justifiable martyrdom. But…

I’m no newbie to being dirty and retched. Out of the briar patch, across the mud pits, and through the valley of fire to find the path that is strait. E.g., paying taxes in the US makes me a supporter of unspeakable misery and suffering that is perpetrated on humanity. But the situation dictates that I can’t live without paying my taxes. Why didn’t I refuse and go live in the jungle, or prison? I wear a mask as a show obedience to the borg (when forced to). Long story short, I am living in the belly of the beast, and it is feeding off of me already. Id like to think that I have no options, that my free-will has be taken, thus my soul is OK with this, but I’m not so sure about that. My money is already electronic, and I, to some extent, am already incarcerated on this farm. So, I’m not so sure martyrdom is called for just yet.

I’m saving final judgment on this subject for the particular situation “if” it arises, but for now I think I would take it and carry on, putting it in the classification of taxes, and my free-will has been taken. And if the restrictions that may come with the CBDC’s causes yet another fork in the road in the future, I will have to decide, situation by situation, what to do. Maybe taking the new currency would be a no-brainer, but the restrictions would become the actual battlefield.

I don’t mean to be too “hope-y” but “if” we get that far into the PTB plan, I’m confident that the plan would be falling apart, and the natural disasters would be taking over the situation, so if this situation does present itself, I think it will be short lived. Maybe just a hurdle to jump.

Buy now or hold:

If the de-dollarization happens suddenly, seemingly over-night, it sure would be nice to know when to dump fluid assets for useful things. And I think we're at a point where you couldn’t blame anyone for pulling the switch today. But having no fluid assets now would almost be suicide. I'd love to ask the C’s when to pull the plug, but fat-chase on that. They would probably just repeat, how about having needful things? Any way it’s been on my mind, but I really don’t have anything useful to add. If anyone has some thoughts on the subject, feel free to chime in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom