The Health and Wellness Show - 6 Nov 2015 - Death: No One Gets Out of Here Alive

dugdeep

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Death is everywhere, yet no one talks about it. Violent video games, constant death in the news, fear of disease and dying. Why are we so afraid of talking about death openly? Today on the SOTT Talk Radio Health and Wellness Show, we look into the subject of death. What are the top five regrets of the dying? What about reincarnation and near death experiences? What about the physical process of dying?

All this will be explored and more as we explore the subject of death here today on the Health and Wellness Show. Join us every Friday at 10am EST and 4pm CET.

dugdeep said:
Death is everywhere, yet no one talks about it. Violent video games, constant death in the news, fear of disease and dying. Why are we so afraid of talking about death openly? Today on the SOTT Talk Radio Health and Wellness Show, we look into the subject of death. What are the top five regrets of the dying? What about reincarnation and near death experiences? What about the physical process of dying?

All this will be explored and more as we explore the subject of death here today on the Health and Wellness Show. Join us every Friday at 10am EST and 4pm CET.

I don't find the link or the show on the Sott Radio Network?

Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:

I don't find the link or the show on the Sott Radio Network?
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/11/06/the-health-and-wellness-show--6-nov-2015--death-no-one-gets-out-of-here-alive

Great show everyone!

Great show!!!
I especially like this topic, after following the death guide thread.

However one issue which has happened on previous health and wellness shows:

If someone is typing or using the mouse/toucpad on the computer, they should mute their mic, because it messes up the audio. I originally thought it was just blogtalk radio but this time I could actually hear the buttons clicking.

Thanks again.

Yeah, that was me. Sorry about that, forgot to mute. For some reason my mic pics up the sound of my keyboard really loudly :-[

Thanks for the podcast! A lot of food for thought!

I feel more sad at the thought of my pet dying compared to my own death!

Zadius Sky said:
I'm still having trouble hearing it. I hope it will be transcribed soon! :)

Yeah it's a little difficult, I'll have it transcribed ASAP. :)

Yep, really enjoyed the show, guys. Thanks!

dugdeep said:
Yeah, that was me. Sorry about that, forgot to mute. For some reason my mic pics up the sound of my keyboard really loudly :-[

Can you control the level of gain on the mic? If so, turning it down a little might help.

Merci pour le lien mais je ne parle ni n'entends l'anglais dommage que les textes ne soient pas traduits en français...

Thank you for the link but I do not speak or understand English pity that the texts are not translated into French ...

I'm listening to this show right now and really enjoying it. It really covers a lot of topics. Thanks!

PERLOU said:
Merci pour le lien mais je ne parle ni n'entends l'anglais dommage que les textes ne soient pas traduits en français...

Thank you for the link but I do not speak or understand English pity that the texts are not translated into French ...

Once they transcribe it to english, you can use google translate.
Problem is that there is not big audience of France, more Spanish and English around the world.

Merci Divide By Zero, je comprends bien malheureusement je ne parle et n'entends que le Français... Je ne manquerai pas d'utiliser les traducteurs Google s'il y a une transcription écrite en Anglais...

Divide By Zero thank you, I understand, unfortunately I only speak and hear only the French ... I will not fail to use the Google translator if there is a written transcript in English ...

Back
Top Bottom