The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Teaser Snip:
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – The forecast of severe cold and snowfall in the mountains of Santa Catarina on Wednesday (28) caused the demand for accommodation to skyrocket.

The weather phenomenon in the country’s south should thermometer remain between 0 and 5° C across the state in the early hours of Wednesday and during Thursday. It may reach -8° C in the region’s peaks, according to reported Epagri / Ciram, weather agency of Santa Catarina.
1627536780830.png

Crazy weather everywhere, and yet most people are distracted by variant delta (or whichever the latest alphabet letter they will shortly come up with). This distraction, whether deliberate or being a natural part of the control for other purposes, will end up with people being caught up in weather events unaware with dramatic consequences. It's like a different planet all of a sudden.

TIME | Temperature at 21h of 1°C in São José dos Absentes and 10°C in Canoas air base. Here comes another very cold dawn and again with negative marks in the higher altitude areas.

-1 this August 1st at 2800m and a little #neige to @PicduMidi#pyrenees
Screenshot 2021-07-31 at 23-21-35 Pic du midi L'incontournable des Pyrénées.png

Actually that's IN FRANCE! They got me wrong! Sorry!
28/07/2021 - 12h43 (Atualizado em 29/07/2021 - 12h33)

Last edited:
In contrast to cool #weather elsewhere, potential that parts SE EUROPE could approach the continent's all time #temperature record next few days!
I think were on the doorstep of another Pinatubo moment.

Prediction next 3 weeks. After the steep decline of this #findesemana , the 1st week d #agosto it is conspicuously humid and cold in a wide strip from N d Europe to S d Canarias, while it will be very hot and dry in E d Europe
Line-2
I think it's hard to admit that this summer is cooler than the last ... the politics of weather

Today: 🥶

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 08-48-16 weather for the pyrenees france - Google Search.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 08-48-16 weather for the pyrenees france - Google Search.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
I live in the east of France. In spite of some very hot days, the evenings are cool, almost cold, it rains every evening and ESPECIALLY THERE ARE BIG THORNS ALMOST EVERY SINGLE EVENING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF JUNE! They are long thunderstorms (one day, the thunder roared for 1 hour continuously), and the air is cold, not heavy like a summer thunderstorm (I'm near Geneva and CERN with its LHC, maybe not a coincidence...)

Please remember to help us maintain good signal-to-noise ratio. The portal video above is almost certainly fake. Its source is a 'UFO website': UFO entering Interdimensional Portal over Geneva SWITZERLAND - Dec 2015 !!! - Section 51

This thread is about weather/climate events, trends and science as they relate to the possibility of the planet (or perhaps just parts of it) returning to ice age conditions (in the near or long-term future).

Back
Top Bottom