The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

In contrast to cool #weather elsewhere, potential that parts SE EUROPE could approach the continent's all time #temperature record next few days!
I think were on the doorstep of another Pinatubo moment.

Prediction next 3 weeks. After the steep decline of this #findesemana , the 1st week d #agosto it is conspicuously humid and cold in a wide strip from N d Europe to S d Canarias, while it will be very hot and dry in E d Europe
Line-2
I think it's hard to admit that this summer is cooler than the last ... the politics of weather

Today: 🥶

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 08-48-16 weather for the pyrenees france - Google Search.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 08-48-16 weather for the pyrenees france - Google Search.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
I live in the east of France. In spite of some very hot days, the evenings are cool, almost cold, it rains every evening and ESPECIALLY THERE ARE BIG THORNS ALMOST EVERY SINGLE EVENING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF JUNE! They are long thunderstorms (one day, the thunder roared for 1 hour continuously), and the air is cold, not heavy like a summer thunderstorm (I'm near Geneva and CERN with its LHC, maybe not a coincidence...)

Please remember to help us maintain good signal-to-noise ratio. The portal video above is almost certainly fake. Its source is a 'UFO website': UFO entering Interdimensional Portal over Geneva SWITZERLAND - Dec 2015 !!! - Section 51

This thread is about weather/climate events, trends and science as they relate to the possibility of the planet (or perhaps just parts of it) returning to ice age conditions (in the near or long-term future).

Lucius, can you please provide some information where and when this kind of avalanche went down so that we can assess whether there is a connection to the possible coming ice age?

Thank you.
Unfortunately, there is no information on Twitter who posted it. It looks like an avalanche from the mountains or the front of the glacial shelf. Time according to Twitter on March 24th

I used rever image search the avalanche fell on 4/23/2021 - Tsakhur village in the Rutul region of Dagestan, one of the Caucasian countries of Russia source

Avalanche on the Road in Dagestan Statement Lost Contact with 9 Villages
As a result of an avalanche on a highway on the outskirts of Tsakhur village in Russia's Dagestan, communication with 9 villages where approximately 4 thousand people live was lost.
An avalanche fell on a highway on the outskirts of Tsakhur village in the Rutul region of Dagestan, one of the Caucasian countries of Russia. Due to the avalanche, contact was lost with 9 villages where approximately 4 thousand people live in the region where the Azeri population is densely populated. A large number of rescue vehicles were sent to the region by the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia. Official sources announced that the work continues to open the road, which was closed due to the effect of the avalanche, and that after the road is cleared, the vital needs will be delivered to the villages first.

The Ministry of Transport of Russia, on the other hand, stated that the road cleaning works are expected to be completed by 18.00 tomorrow evening, and announced that the teams continue to work intensively to provide transportation to the villages. It was learned that there were no deaths or injuries due to the avalanche.

If I made any confusion, I apologize. I thought that such avalanches in the mountains, so large, are not that "normal" and it may be a harbinger of climate change related to the coming of the Ice Age

Back
Top Bottom