The Illuminati - what is real?

I asked the C's about whether the undergrounders had created the Illuminati and other human secret societies:

There may be some parallelism happening, with the Freemasons possibly emerging from the Atlantean survivors that founded Egypt, deep-level punctuators such as Sargon doing extra 'civilisational founding work', and the later "Rosicrucians" infiltrating the Masons, although we also have this question of "bloodlines":

This, plus the the other excerpts you quoted, suggest to me that the name "Illuminati" is fairly recent, the name perhaps coined by Weishaupt, although it may have been infiltrated and used as a new 'front' for a Rosicrucian secret cabal that has changed names many times throughout the last few thousand years of history. So, I tend to agree with Approaching Infinity:

Regarding the origin of Bramley's "Brotherhood of the Serpent", Pierre's question about "Frankish cabalists" is interesting. One wonders what the relationship between said cabalists and the Rosicrucians is?

Laura wrote about the Franks in The Wave, Chapter 31:

Interesting that the whole "Priory of Sion" scam was set up to get the Holy Blood, Holy Grail book written and try to create the association between the Merovingians and the "bloodline of Jesus". Were the 'Illuminati' behind this effort? How inbred are the Merovingian genes at present, I wonder? 🤔

There are a number of interesting threads to pull on here, but I'll leave it at that for the moment.
If Laura has no idea what we have left for standing people we need a Sherlock Holmes!

If Laura has no idea what we have left for standing people we need a Sherlock Holmes!
How do you arrive at from what Ryan wrote to come to that Laura has no idea? What are you suggesting or alluding to? Are you going to offer yourself as that Sherlock Holmes?

How do you arrive at from what Ryan wrote to come to that Laura has no idea? What are you suggesting or alluding to? Are you going to offer yourself as that Sherlock Holmes?
Having looked at the post, only someone like Sherlock Holmes with his smoke pipe could discover the true illuminati.
The Cs said help is on the way, so help must have arrived by now?

I asked the C's about whether the undergrounders had created the Illuminati and other human secret societies:
Q: [..] (Ryan) Are the underground psychos responsible for all the historically high-level STS secret societies?
A: No

Perhaps we could follow up on that question in future sessions. Laura's immediate response to the question you asked was:​

"I don't think you need underground psychos for that. Normal human psychos will do quite well."

The hypothesis I follow (which as such may be discarded) is that there was a source older than Weishaupt's Illuminati that inspired the secret societies as mentioned by the Cs when they said about the Nation of the third Eye: "They were the inspiration for the Masonic tradition and the Illuminati, too."

Obviously they were not responsible, but if any writings survived, any traditions, these were the basis/inspiration of the more modern secret societies, so to speak. Even the Cs spoke of a pact between Elohim and a 4D sts group known as Rosteem: "Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians." So we can think that there is an unknown 4D group and a known, researched and historically recorded 3D group.

It seems to me that one of key words in all this is a pact/covenant between the 4D sts (who we do not know if they are psychopaths by the way so the question may be biased) and 3D groups of psychopaths or organic portals.​

I posted a thread about the Russian writer, Georgy Sidorov. He has a book that talks about Illuminati. I wrote about it in a seperate thread because it mentions also other topics. Read the thread to get more background information. Will share the quotes here as well:

When I searched about this topic in Russian, I mostly found things that come from the Western sources. But I also found some pretty crazy descriptions and ideas that led me to Sidorov's book "The doom of those who think they are Gods". Here's its summary:

Before you is a unique publication that sheds light on the main role of the Russian World in the global historical process. On the pages of this book reveals the most important foundations of power building, as well as manifested hidden meanings of many high-profile events of world and domestic history. Who was actually beneficial to the accession of the Romanov dynasty on the Russian throne? Who exactly stood behind the revolutionaries of the first half of the twentieth century? What goals they trully pursue? Who still leads these secret forces and how they manifested themselves during the Crimean Spring of 2014?
Georgy Sidorov's book “opens your eyes” to the subtle plan of geopolitical processes, about which today it is simply not accepted to talk. After reading it, many things fall into place. After all, it is the correct understanding of the past and a conscious choice of the future for Russia will finally predetermine the outcome of the long confrontation between the descendants of Atlantis and Hyperborea.

And here are some quotes from the book that on one hand mention some interesting and familiar things, and on the other hand Sidorov makes some truly crazy claims, particularly about Stalin and his attempt to "save and protect" the Soviet Union. But then who knows. It was also interesting to see the mention of Jews being tools. Some other things are quite confusing and off, so I am not sure.

"Quite recently, we have all witnessed the disclosure of some secret power, which in normal times is not visible to the average person, hidden behind the veil of everyday events. But the events in Crimea made this force manifest itself with all the obviousness. America and the European Union, controlled by it, invaded Russia's sphere of influence - Ukraine. This force since the time of Atlantis has tried dozens of times to do away with the descendants of Oriana (Hyperborea), but each time received a worthy rebuff. How this hostile force was born, who controls it, what are its goals and what lies ahead of us about all this you can read in this fascinating book."
In our study we would like to familiarize the reader with the level of knowledge, which in his difficult time possessed Joseph Stalin. Let's try to understand who created pre-Christian secret societies and who managed them. As we noted above, not only Kaganovich, but also many other people close to Stalin felt that Joseph Vissarionovich is well aware of who manages the secret Masonic order, what forces created it and who is behind them. All of these people for more than one year observed the titanic struggle, which was conducted by Stalin with the forces of destruction in Russia, and after the World War - in Western Europe. Many of them themselves took part in this battle, but few of them realized who they were dealing with. Because Joseph Vissarionovich deliberately did not call things by their proper names. Maybe in order not to frighten his allies, or maybe for other reasons known only to him.
So who gave birth to the priesthood of Seth on Earth and gave it the necessary knowledge to create the “God's chosen”, and on the basis of Judaism and Christianity built the structure of European Freemasonry? This secret is unknown to Masons of the highest initiation. It is known only to the servants of Seth. And even then, only those who are directly connected with their curators. But from the above material is clear that Stalin knew about the highest supramasonic hierarchy. From where we can only guess. Maybe from his secret mentors, maybe from the book “Stans Jiang”. The fact remains. Therefore, despite his dislike of Zionism, Joseph Vissarionovich was never a rabid anti-Semite. He always divided Jews into his own and strangers. He treated his own as friends, the outsiders as enemies, but with regret and understanding. Why did Stalin have such an attitude towards the Jews? Because he knew very well that the Jews are just a tool. They are used, and in case of need, they are always covered up.
So who are these mysterious unknowns? To answer this question, let's remember the structure of our DNA. It turns out that in human DNA of the total number of genes for the structure of the body is responsible for only 1%. All other genes, and their 99%, are considered genetic garbage. But ancient geneticists knew well that the so-called genetic garbage is the main component of the chromosome, as it is responsible for human behavior. It follows from all of the above that the human species can take the form of a human being, which 99% may not be it.

Visually such a creature can not be distinguished from humans. It will be an exact copy of you and me, but at the same time, genetically, 99% completely different. On this genetic principle is built the essence of the invasion of alien alien intelligence on Earth. They look human, but they only look human. These things are not really human. If to believe the legends of Tibet and India, it was they who led the kingdom of Atlanteans and led it to war with the northern empire, in fact this war destroyed it.

It was they who in the post-Flood time seized power in Sumer and, relying on Semitic tribes, genetically dissolved Sumerians in the mass of Semites who migrated to Mesopotamia. They did the same with the state of Sargon I. Genetic Akkadians too were dissolved in the Afro-Asiatic stratum of new settlers. Later, exactly the same fate befell Babylonia and Assyria. It is the same everywhere, the same handwriting.
What can be said about that? Only one thing, those who were only 1% human were adherents of liberal ideology. That is why they imposed ritual prostitution on the countries of the East for the rapid dissolution of people of the white race (Sumerians, Akkadians or Babylonians) in the layer of nomadic Semites.

According to the law of Sumer or Akkad, as well as the laws of the Chaldean kingdom, no young girl had the right to marry without serving three months as a prostitute in the temple of the Goddess Ishtar, Astarte or Rhea Cybele. Such service threatened not so much pregnancy as the encoding of a woman's yellow body with foreign energy. In our time, this process is known as the law of telegony.

If to take into account that in temples of amorous Goddesses entertained visiting Semites, the final is clear.

In summary, that's what he thinks of Illuminati: "If we speak of the Illuminati below, we shall mean the alien beasts who have taken the form of man."

Here's more:

Joseph Stalin once dreamed of liberating the earth from these creatures. Who they are and what is the task of these creatures, Stalin knew perfectly well. He also realized the difficulties of the upcoming struggle. That is why he tried his best to prevent war with Germany. Stalin saw the Germans not as enemies, but as allies.
But the fact is that alien genes have spread to a greater or lesser extent over hundreds of years not only among Sephardic Jews, but also among Arabs, blue-eyed descendants of Phoenicians, Philistines, Canaanites and Greeks. But the main carriers of the reptiloid alien genes are the Sephardic Jews. It is for this reason that this wing of the Jewish people is so aggressive to people of other nationalities. Philosophers and cultural scientists try to explain such aggressiveness by the influence of Talmudic ideology. To some extent they are right, ideology is of great importance. But, unfortunately, pathological hatred of other nations cannot be explained by it alone. The gene pool is also at work here.
If you look at Stalin's attitude toward the Jews, it becomes clear that Joseph Vissarionovich knew that the Sephardim were genetic enemies. Nowhere in the higher echelons of power after 1938 were they to be found. European Jews remained somewhere, but again of Kaganovich's class - people entirely devoted to the revival of the Russian communist empire.
The genetics of humanoid creatures require them to eat human shit from time to time. This is similar to crocodiles, lizards and many birds. Of course, we may object that we are talking about mental illness. But such a diagnosis explains nothing. The effect is always connected to the cause. The cause is in nature, which is similar to the nature of reptiles and birds. Clearly, our argument can be dismissed as fantastic. But there is another one, which is also related to the nutrition of representatives of the black elite. We mean eating a living human brain, and from a living person. It is clear that such cases for thousands of years have always been kept in the strictest secrecy. But there's nothing secret that doesn't come to light. According to the description of eyewitnesses, such procedure is not just a tasty and useful food it is a kind of magical ritual of non-human to the mechanism of our human psyche.

At this point I am contemplating if it's worth giving his books more attention.

Archaeologists dig and dig to find the remains of a civilization or the bones of those who inhabited it. In the same way one can dig through the sessions to discover "the bones" that the Cs left behind to put together a puzzle.

I am more interested in the esoteric aspect of the group we call Illuminati. The more I search through the sessions the more I am convinced that the Illuminati are much older than the 250+ years of existence officially attributed to them. Possibly the group that Adam Weishaupt founded only took the name Illuminati to position itself as a collective of human beings enlightened by knowledge.

From "9 questions about the Illuminati you were too afraid to ask" we learn:

What kind of person who has love for the human being, which is philanthropy, is given to the task of conquering the world even going over the heads of whomever. Possibly we are talking about two groups and one of them was created to divert the attention of the other and wrap it in mystery. Is this possible? One group that can even be studied by university academics and whose members are in the limelight (In well-known families and even members of the show business world) while another truly secret group lies in the annals of human history in the shadows and pulling the strings.

What would a university academic think of the information presented by the Cs or that the Illuminati were the source of the information prophesied by Daniel for example?

Possibly the scholar would say: "no way, the Illuminati date from the 18th century AD and the prophet Daniel probably lived in the 7th century BC. It can't beeeee!."

I would like to follow the hypothesis that the real Illuminati have been in existence for thousands of years.
What if..

When I was a child I read Erich von Däniken's book "The gold of the gods" (Aussaat und Kosmos original title) and was fascinated by a theory he mentioned regarding ancient civilizations that were hidden in underground caves.

Daniken speculated that in the distant past there was a war that caused members of a civilization, in another system, to escape from their planet and find refuge on Earth. Daniken believed that these man-like beings sought refuge in caves for two reasons, one was that the Earth's atmosphere was tolerable but not ideal and the other as Hindu mythology tells, the caves served as a refuge from "a threat looming from the sky". Daniken speculated that this threat from the sky had to do with the enemies of the exiles, they were looking for them throughout the solar system. Daniken also believed that a cataclysm wiped out the fifth planet because it was used as bait by the exiles and their enemies blew it up hoping to have ended the exiles for good.

So, time passed and I learned about Kantek's history from Laura's work and the Cs' responses. Much of human history was veiled and Daniken was not far off in his speculation. Of course, there were exiles.

The Cs told us that the fifth planet of the solar system. Kantek was destroyed by its own inhabitants and millions of them were transferred to planet Earth where a civilization already existed. Later they confirm to us that the Kantekians were the Sons of Belial in Atlantis. It seems that there was an ideological schism, while one group decided to merge with the existing humanity (to become celts, druids etc), another group decided to remain pure and abandon the surface of the planet.

The group in the underground is known as the Nation of the third Eye and the Cs tell us that they inspired the Illuminati.

When these ancient Illuminati were founded is a mystery, but there seems to be no doubt that from the Kantekians of the Nation of the third Eye they got this idea of racial purity or continuity of the bloodline.

"Not so recent and not so pure" again makes me think of the Kantekians. If I remember correctly it was less than 100,000 years ago that they were present in the history of planet Earth or during the first stage of what we know as Atlantis. And what is 100,000 years for a higher density being but something recent, a blink of an eye?

I think that possibly these ancient Illuminati emerged during the last incarnation of Atlantis and survived the cataclysm that completely destroyed that civilization. They appointed themselves guardians of the secrets and subsequently made a pact with the Third Eye Nation and the 4D sts in order to keep the rest of humanity ignorant of their history. This pact was possibly called the Nordic Covenant because of the different branches that grew from a common trunk that was the Illuminati and the Kantekians.

I imagine that the Nordic Covenant included the promise, on the part of the hyperdimensional 4D STS, of global power to those branches such as the Brotherhood of the Serpent, the Illuminati, the Rosicrucians or the Masons.

The Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ Antichrist/ Lizards all of them are in the covenant and possibly within the Quorum.

Was trying to find a quote in the transcripts that date the world government , but this seems relevant to your post :

Session 17 July 2022 :

Q: (irjo) Is there a pyramid structure of power within the top level of the consortium? Meaning, if its a "world government" is there a person in charge acting as a "president"?

A: Not exactly. 4d STS is at the pinnacle and a group just below.

( mr. Puma mentioned them in a post , this elucidates a bit on them ) :

Session 22 October 1994 :

Q: (L) Tell me about the Nephilim.

A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.

Q: (L) What era was that?

A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours and does not exist for us.

Q: (L) For how many years did these beings exist on our earth?

A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to intermix with the human population did not succeed.

Q: (L) When did the last of them die off?

A: Probably near 6 to 7 thousand years ago. But there is also a reference point of 12 to 14 thousand years as well.

Q: (L) What was the name of the planet they came from?

A: Dorlaqua.

Q: (L) Where was this planet located?

A: This planet was located in the Orion complex.

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to cover it up?

A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.

Q: And what would be the result of this verity?

A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned!

Well, the way I see it, the only way that some bloodline would lead to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS, would be if that bloodline was somehow activated in their true potential and started glowing or something.

Q: (A) What is the function of DNA, other than coding protein production?

A: Conductor of electricity.

Q: (L) Is that the only other function?

A: Well, as you know, electrical energy can have nearly endless applications. Examples... radio waves, neuro-transceiver for thought pattern programs facilitated through electromagnetic wave transmission, etc. Method used for creation and maintenance of program illusions, such as the perception of linear time as reality.

So, unlocking the genes would lead to removal of illusions such as the perception of linear time as reality. It's no wonder that Illuminati do not want to share their genes with us.

LL&B say that according to both the leading Frankish chronicler and subsequent tradition, Meroveus was born of two fathers. When already pregnant by her husband, King Clodio, Mérovée’s mother supposedly went swimming in the ocean. In the water she is said to have been seduced or raped by a “Quinotaur.” What a Quinotaur is, we have no clue. Nevertheless, this creature impregnated her a second time and when Mérovée was born, he had a dual bloodline.

On reading this I just got the picture of UFO's diving into the sea. Could she have been taken by 4D sts and the embryo tampered with?. Strange it happened in the sea and no one knows what a Quinotaur is! Just a crazy idea,I know.

few links to interesting documentaries about Germans, Antarctica, underground ,inner earth.myth etc.. maybe someone will find it useful. for me it makes more sense with what i have read in this post till page 3,

*of course it dose not move that far in time but confirm something is there and having fun (before being blessed by WAVE 1 -8 and all other great books, i was of the impression they are the good guys :) learning is fun)

Well, the way the C's phrased this, doesn't sound to me like they are inbreeding because they are afraid that they will lose their power if they don't protect their bloodline. It sounds to me more like they are afraid that the rest of us will get their power if they mix their genes with us. I mean, I understand that genes are important, but 3300 people in a pool of 8 billion humans is a little too much protective in my opinion. And we also know that you can work on your genes, so even if you don't have perfect genes, you can still fix them. So I don't see a need for such level of inbreeding to have powerful genes. And, since we live on a surface of this planet, we are exposed to all kinds of positive influences from the universe, like supernovas or some beneficial viruses, so good genes would be replenished from time to time.

But, if you do have powerful genes, and you are STS oriented, you will not want to share your genes with others. So you will keep the number of the people in the family as little as absolutely necessary for successful reproduction.

Now, what would the STO version of Illuminati do? Well, for them the genes would also be important, and maintaining the bloodline would also be a part of the tradition, but I think that they would be more open to the outsiders who have interesting genes in their DNA. And over time I think that it would be possible to build powerful bloodlines from mild versions.
I read recently about our future self ability to try to change our present for a better outcome in the future. It was said that it was STS way and that STO were not concerned about this matter.
On the same way of thinking i would think that bloodlines are not their concern although DNA could be for the matching of a soul.

05/08/2000
"I assumed that the same function could be true for STO individuals. It seems that many individuals who have come into this time period from the future – coming back into the past via the incarnational cycle so as not to violate free will – have carefully selected bodies with particular DNA, which they are, little by little, activating so that there 4th-density selves – or higher – can manifest in this reality. Is it possible for those energies to manifest into such bodies which have been awakened or tuned in 3rd density?

A: STO tends to do the process within the natural flow of things. STS seeks to alter creation processes to fit their ends"

I read recently about our future self ability to try to change our present for a better outcome in the future. It was said that it was STS way and that STO were not concerned about this matter.
On the same way of thinking i would think that bloodlines are not their concern although DNA could be for the matching of a soul.

05/08/2000

Q: Okay, last session you brought up the subject of Frequency Resonance Vibration. You suggested that there are certain STS forces who are developing or creating or managing physical bodies that they are trying to increase the frequency in so that they will have bodies that are wired so that they can manifest directly into 3rd density, since that seems to be the real barrier that prevents an all-out invasion, the fact that we are in 3rd density and they are in 4th. Now, I assumed that the same function could be true for STO individuals. It seems that many individuals who have come into this time period from the future, coming back into the past via the incarnational cycle so as not to violate free will, have carefully selected bodies with particular DNA, which they are, little by little, activating so that there 4th density selves, or higher, can manifest in this reality. Is it possible for those energies to manifest into such bodies which have been awakened or tuned in 3rd density?

A: STO tends to do the process within the natural flow of things. STS seeks to alter creation processes to fit their ends.

Q: This Top Secret document and the Anna Hayes material to some extent, both talk about many abductions being "ourselves from the future" who have come back to the past, or what is for us, the present, to abduct their own bodies to make genetic adjustments so that they can advance and not make the mistakes they made in another timeline. Is that, in fact, part of the scenario?

A: Very close to the truth!

Q: Can you abduct yourself in an STO manner and help yourself in this way? Can that be STO?

A: It is not, because that is not STO.

Q: So, when that is happening, and if it is happening, it is occurring in the STS parameter?

A: Yes.

Q: How do the STO manage?

A: They do not concern themselves with such things.

Q: Well, if the STS guys are genetically tweaking themselves to have some kind of different outcome for some reason that we do not perceive, don't you think there should be a balancing action on the STO side of some sort?

A: You are thinking in STS terms. But that is natural, since human 3rd density is STS.

Q: You say they don't concern themselves with that. What do STO individuals coming back from the future into the past concern themselves with?

A: Answering calls for assistance with knowledge.

Q: What do these STS individuals coming back into the past hope to do by genetically tweaking their ancestors? What happened that they want to have happen differently?

A: Infinite number of possible answers to that question.

Q: So, they are coming from all different timelines with all different kinds of agendas - all designed to serve themselves.

Well, the way I see it, the C's said that the STS guys would go back into the past, abduct themselves and make genetic adjustments. So they are violating the free will of their past selves for the benefit of the future selves.

On the other hand, as Laura said, the STO guys would come back into the past via the incarnational cycle so as not to violate free will, carefully select bodies with particular DNA, which they are, little by little, activating so that their 4th density selves, or higher, can manifest in this reality.

So selecting the bloodline for the incarnational cycle and activating the genes of that bloodline would be the natural way of doing things in an STO manner.

Either way, genes are important for both sides. And their activation is important. The difference is in the mode of activation of those genes. Do you abduct your past self and make genetic adjustments, or do you go back into the past body yourself and change the genes naturally?

Back
Top Bottom