The Industry Exposed

newuser23

Padawan Learner
Hello

I found a very interesting exposé on Hollywood and the music industry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mkemhw1T04
http://www.theindustryexposed.com/

It is surprising, how blind we are; until we are shown what is in plain sight.
It certainly changed our, music listening habits.

What's even more interesting is how much bigger it gets. While I don't discount the illuminati references, I think that perhaps they can be a bit of a distraction from what's going on behind the scenes. If you haven't seen them yet, these links I will post below may be of interest in terms of seeing the bigger picture. Keep in mind that although they are about art and fashion respectively and not specifically music, they are all interconnected.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17033.0
_http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Darkmoon-ArtI.html

Also, I wasn't able to locate an intro for you. Did you have a chance to post one yet? If not, I'd like to invite you to post one in the newbies section. In doing so, we will get a chance to get to know you better as well as vice versa. :)

i recently watched all 69 parts of this.

while the presentation isn't great, the amount of (rare) footage is mindblowing. how many hours of mind-numbing videos & music did the guy have to go through to distill this series? for this feat alone it is worth watching.

i would have probably noticed some of the "illuminati" symbolism myself, but i am never exposed to this mainstream music and don't watch music videos at all.

so thanks to the guy at this website i have a good overview of some of the symbols and agendas in corporate pop music. (and it is rather sinister)

recommended.

PS: i found the videos of britney spears switching 'alters' during an interview and the video of anna nicole smith (apparently with the persona of a small child) especially shocking/revealing.

Wow this videos are really an eye opener.
If you know a little bit about the mainstream music you will be very suprised what other meanings and agendas are maybe behind what you see and hear.
something I would like to know is who created this 69 part series ? the person/s who created this, must have a very good apprehension!?
or the person is an insider?

one thing that confused me is for example that rap mogul Jay Z in his album "The Blueprint" published on "11.09.2001", in one text passage is saying something like "...explode like the World Trade"??? remember this album was recorded in July 2001!?

I found a forum that was mentioned in the videos, started by the creator of this videos:
http://theindustry.yuku.com/

Edit: I get the impression that many of the "stars" in the mainstream world are under some kind of mind control.
I don't think the vast majority of them has a idea of what is going on. I think they are puppets for some other identities.

From what I gather from the video I watched, zapping through them, it's too mind-numbing otherwise, is that it will only appeal to the people who are scared of the Satanic agendas, Illuminatis and so on and want to go back running into the arms of Jesus.
I am even wondering if this isn't funded by the Christian right :rolleyes:

Not one zilch about psychopathy of course, which is not suprising and moreover it does not tell anything about the industry itself, who is involved, what is the business like, what are the marketing tricks they are using...

And yes if they are using symbolic in the videos and propagate a "satanic agenda", who are the companies or producers behind ?
Why do they want to corrupt people ? If you expose them, expose the business and the connections, don't focus on the "Stars".

And the forum makes me think of ATS in some respect in his ability to vector a lot of people away from the real issues but that's my subjective view.

To me it's just a waste of time.

Tigersoap said:
From what I gather from the video I watched, zapping through them, it's too mind-numbing otherwise, is that it will only appeal to the people who are scared of the Satanic agendas, Illuminatis and so on and want to go back running into the arms of Jesus.

Not one zilch about psychopathy of course, which is not suprising and moreover it does not tell anything about the industry itself, who is involved, what is the business like, what are the marketing tricks they are using...

And yes if they are using symbolic in the videos and propagate a "satanic agenda", who are the companies or producers behind ?
Why do they want to corrupt people ? If you expose them, expose the business and the connections, don't focus on the "Stars".

And the forum makes me think of ATS in some respect in his ability to vector a lot of people away from the real issues but that's my subjective view.

To me it's just a waste of time.

I don't find it right know, but in one video "the creator" of the video is writing that he is not religious.

Tigersoap said:

Yes, those who see mainstream religion as, the only solution, may switch sides. Scared musicians are shown, who have switched over to Islam.
Transcripts would make it, easier to sift through the relevant information.
There is mention of Laurel Canyon experiments into voice frequencies, and their perceived effect on the human body.

The funding spent to make this series remains hidden to me. Who is behind this? At 69 videos, it is a huge amount of energy expended. It may be the christian right, Seems to me, they would be more aggressive toward muslims and other religions.
Some of the rare footage like Howard Stern filming and controlling Anna Nicole Smith, hints at, insider information and contacts.

Yes not many web sites mention psychopathy, there are some names, named. Tommy Mottola of sony records is named by Michael Jackson, onstage, as his own person "devil".
I was surprised at, how many mainstream musicians, publicly announce the have made pacts with the devil. Bob Dylan's details of his personal devil experience, makes me wonder if, music industry "idols" are somewhat of a 4d STS interface for 3d plans.

Marketing tricks seem mostly to be the same old. repetition = hammer the idea in,"trick". To see the same backdrops and scenes spanning over 50 years, does make it seem like an agenda.
For me, the videos series seemed to be, just another one of the "multiple agenda" puzzle pieces, helping me see a bit more, of the whole picture going on the BBM.

Why do they want to corrupt people ?

Frequency Fence ? They do mention the book by John Coleman"The Tavistock Institute Of Human Relations: Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, Political and Economic Decline of the United States of America" As well as William Cooper in his book "Behold A Pale Horse" _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

One agenda of the industry, seems to be, get the sheeple used to the idea of cyborg solutions.

I agree; that forum is likely to be full of alphabet soup agencies.

Hi Shamansam and Pashalis,

I don't know if the website is funded by the Christian right, that was just tongue in cheek.
It still has a flavor like that to me though.
Although it is possible that it is cointelpro, willingly or not, there might be truth in this but also mixed with a heavy dose of disinformation.

The links on the website itself aren't giving me a good signal that it's not part of vectoring the people to non-issues.
Also there are quite a few spot the "Homosexual, Transvestite..." going on in the forums.

I don't discard any kind of mind control and manipulation occuring in the mass media through specific people, movies, songs...on the contrary, but I don't think that the focus on the Illuminatis, free-masons, Satanic imagery and so on is going to help anyone really understand anything about psychopathy and the multi-dimensional aspect of our reality.

The Stars in the video have probably no clue whatsoever about what they are really doing or promoting and if they do they're just puppets in any case.
My questions where more rethorical and I think the subject should have been addressed ;)

Showing a bunch of videos and linking them through imagery and comments about the occult is fun, for five minutes, I've been there too and trying to look for occult symbols everywhere I looked, but it was a distraction.

I watched quite a bit of the an industry exposed series. I think it is different than the one's linked above. it has been going on for a year. its by the guy FarhanK501.

to sum up the series: the music industry is Satan...and the viewers need to save themselves from satanic influences on earth by becoming religious. islamic or christian i guess ?

I found parts 8 and 9 really interesting on michael jackson. it gave me a new perspective on his death which I really wasn't aware of before. I liked all the video clips and interviews this guy puts together -- the screens of text and analysis is pretty simplified and most of it could probably be skipped.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FarhanK501#p/u/14/BSklaysc3tE (part 8)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FarhanK501#p/u/9/
m

I find the phenomenon of rappers converting to islam and giving up music (or sometimes being drawn back into it) interesting. there seems to be some truth to this Satan construct by the Semitic religions. and the Illuminati stuff is interesting. it all boils down to STS and STO. somehow.

here is a long quote from the c transcripts I read earlier today. it kind of helped me make sense of the "Illuminati". I cut out some parts but its still long. i know the Illuminati is a huge topic, and much has been written. but I've stayed out of it. don't know much. think I followed some of the below transcript. I didn't have any "super revelation" :P though

I don't remember the below excerpt being covered anywhere on the cassiopaea.org website. in the wave series or otherwise.

cassiopaeans said:
Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.
Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...
A: Meet; two halves of whole.
Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...
A: Close. But not that simple.
Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?
A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.
Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.
A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.
Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?
A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.
Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?
A: In order to absorb the information.
Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?
A: First, not exactly one side or another.
Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...
A: Unblock.
Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...
A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.
Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?
Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?
A: No.
Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?
A: Independently, not in opposition.
Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...
A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully understand answer ask another.
Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Does this mean...
A: Picture a blending colored circle image.
Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?
Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?
A: Closer.
Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.
A: No. Now please.
Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?
A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.
Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?
A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.
Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) What is the no part.
A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.
Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?
A: All is.

A: Must answer question.
Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?
A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.
Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.
A: Of a circle.
Q: (L) Who designed this circle?
A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.
Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?
A: Continue.
Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.
Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?
A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?
Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...
A: Blends in middle.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...
Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...
Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..
A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.
Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.
A: Good Night.

Another site that focuses on many of the same themes, still without mentioning psychopathy, is The Vigilant Citizen. I started a post about that site back in March. I think there's plenty of disinformation on that site, but if you're interested in reading more about the music industry's references to Metropolis and occult symbolism in music videos, there's lots of information and pictures.

ShamanSam said:
Hello

I found a very interesting exposé on Hollywood and the music industry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mkemhw1T04
http://www.theindustryexposed.com/

It is surprising, how blind we are; until we are shown what is in plain sight.
It certainly changed our, music listening habits.
I think I may be a little stupid. Would someone please explain this to me. I mean why are they doing it and what is it doing to our minds. I can't watch the videos due to a very slow dial up connection. I don't really understand the conversation of this thread yet it seems very important to me for some reason. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would explain in greater detail.

Hi opossum,

It pertains in general to the use of illuminati and satanic symbols in music videos and in specific to a person's documentation of several hour's worth of such imagery.

One notion is that the use of such symbols prepares mankind for a New World Order, run by the Illuminati and their satanic pals. It also speaks to the use of mind control on performing artists.

These symbols might carry both esoteric and archetypal meanings that the subconscious could pick up on while bypassing the conscious mind.

This could be a mass desensitization and blatant statement of who's the boss? And Get used to it.

The use of such symbols could trigger programming in youth who have been slowly indoctrinated over years. Once familiar with the evil running the music industry, the young masses won't respond in horror when they show their faces and instead have little reaction at all.

A few thoughts off the top of my head that aren't necessarily factual, merely observation and conjecture.

Have you read the Laurel Canyon series? This series (_http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html) examines the connections between the security/intelligence establishment, musical performers in the 60s based in Laurel Canyon, the Hippie movement as a creation of intelligence agencies, mind control and Charles Manson (and more).

This should give you a good idea of what is going on now based on what has already happened in the past.

Hope that helps.

Gonzo

Mod's note: Link has been disabled as requested.

Thank you Gonzo, I have not owned a television in many years and rarely watch movies so I was not very aware of this. :shock: I will take a look at the mentioned link. I do remember that in psych 101 we discussed how to treat phobia by slowly exposing a person to what they fear and I was thinking at the time that the information, in the wrong minds, could be used to condition a person to accept abnormal behavior as normal so it makes perfect sense. I like the way you explained it. Thanks again.

I did watch a little of it, that is beginning, and indication of creating new human kind isn't far from truth i think with all those chips being prepared. It also reminded me of those aliens from the future mentioned in the Wave that say they are humans that lost their spirituality making some mistakes. This could be easily that - becoming cyborgs and something like grays and thus losing total control over self. But author doesn't mention what is the solution to that so people can get many ideas, be it religion, be it fighting against it by force, which is either way dead end.

Hi guys, I have watched about 40 or so of this series and find it quite eye opening but disturbing. Kind of a more modern take on the Laurel Canyon/Dave McGowan series. As with others, I am wary as to who has made it and why.

In the series it mentions a costume worn by a supermodel from the George Michael "Too Funky" filmclip. It is the one with the rear view mirrors attached to it and the stylised upside down pentagram and goats head on the front. It has got to be twenty or more years later that Beyonce turns up wearing it. The 'Too Funky" clip is absolutely full of the imagery the series talks about and really promotes the fashion and music connection.

Back
Top Bottom