The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Well, from the trailer, to me it looks like c/p from the first movie wrapped in more advanced CGI... 🤷‍♀️
But, yes, we´ll see...
Tnx for sharing! 👍 I didn´t know that the new Matrix was filmed and about to be released....

I remember that when I saw the first Matrix Film, something woke up in me and in some of my friends, we spent hours talking about the film.

As if they had told us something that later we could not explain to others.

Time passed and my friends lost interest but it encouraged me to continue looking for interpretations of what I had seen in the film.

A lot of people only watched an action movie and hackers, but I saw something that I couldn't explain.

It was 1999, and a year later I was still looking and I found something called Val Valerian's Matrix I and without doubt that led me to find material from Cassiopaea later.

All of this reminds me of the mysterious
Thor's Pantheum

: (T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?

A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens.

Q: (L) They intended to infuse thinking patterns with concept of aliens... was there any particular slant on aliens, per se, that was seen as desirable in the making of this movie?

A: Slant?

Q: (L) Slant, in other words, did they wish to present them inaccurately to confuse people, to present them as something to be feared and fought against, or to make them appear so completely erroneous, so that when actual aliens do appear, that they will not be perceived as negative?

A: Infuse.

Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...

A: Part of a larger project.

Q: (L) And what is this project?

A: Called "Project Awaken."

Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.

A: Thor's Pantheum

It seems to me that the Wachowski brothers got 'the inspiration' while filming the Matrix trilogy from somewhere else instead from their inner and true essence, apparently 'within them' there is nobody home at the moment or perhaps there never were no one of 'solid consistency' over there.

Still i give them credit for filming the Matrix Trilogy, the Cloud Atlas, Jupiter Ascending and V for Vendetta, all great movies with some deep and powerful gems of knowledge.

So, is this Matrix also "a trans story"?

Steven Crowder (not a Matrix fan) quote after being coerced into watching the trailer and learning that the Wachowskis were trans, (paraphrased, because he talks a mile a second):

"Isn't it more likely that they got lucky once and are actually just crazy?"

Personally, I think the Wachowskis were definitely on to something good, even up through their "Jupiter Ascending" project, but have likely been brain-melted at this point for transgressing against the machine. I suspect the best we might hope for here is something akin to that short run of "New X-Files" which recanted their original alien narrative in the most cowardly way, but with very pretty music and production values and 'feels'. Not that it matters; if you're in the theater to see this, then you've most likely accepted the blue pill, (injection form), and have the papers to prove it. They wouldn't let you in, otherwise.

If you survive being honest in the MSM, then you're probably dead. Just ask George Carlin or Bill Hicks.

Still i give them credit for filming the Matrix Trilogy, the Cloud Atlas, Jupiter Ascending and V for Vendetta, all great movies with some deep and powerful gems of knowledge.

True, they've got a good body of work, but I was frustrated watching some of their films, willing them on to go deeper. It's the reason why I write as a hobby, cos no-one is going where I want them to go.

If you survive being honest in the MSM, then you're probably dead. Just ask George Carlin or Bill Hicks.

So tragically true. I'd love to hear their 5d conversations, observing the manifestations of the beast control system. Truly we've lost two of the greats there.

The trailer looks pretty good. I'd enjoy a more philosophical, meditative piece rather than the kung-fu/cyberpunk ersatz job that I suspect will be on offer. I won't hold my breath for that, but I'll likely pick it up when it becomes available on blu-ray. Can't abide the cinema, I tend to smoke whenever I'm watching a good film.:cool2:

I don't think it'll be a good movie. Trailer doesn't look promising. I can guess the plot - Trinity ends up in the matrix having lost her memory, Neo follows her in due to love - he loses his memory too, they both live within the matrix for a period of time without their prior knowledge or memory, something happens and Neo needs to be woken up because he's you know NEO, we go through a sequence of the new Morpheus trying to wake him up, we learn some moral things about why Neo is reluctant and he must let go of Trinity, Neo wakes up to his original God-like self and sorts the problem out, something else is thrown in as a teaser for the next movie. The end.

Oscar worthy?

It seems to me that the Wachowski brothers got 'the inspiration' while filming the Matrix trilogy from somewhere else instead from their inner and true essence, apparently 'within them' there is nobody home at the moment or perhaps there never were no one of 'solid consistency' over there.

I absolutely agree.
It was a well backed film, really expensive. This does not match with a film newcomer.
The manierisms and traits of the brothers match the ones of a compartimentalized mind. Gods actors and actress use this to perform, but this is different.
And they are supporting the ubicuous and chaotic agenda from the elite, that seeks to keep the people away from the biology and the tribal and family sane relations, I wonder if the biological induced changes forced in one of the brothers came from a genuine desire or an induced pull.
Seems a puppet, not a master of puppets.
Neverless, the film was a revolution.

I don't think it'll be a good movie. Trailer doesn't look promising. I can guess the plot - Trinity ends up in the matrix having lost her memory, Neo follows her in due to love - he loses his memory too, they both live within the matrix for a period of time without their prior knowledge or memory, something happens and Neo needs to be woken up because he's you know NEO, we go through a sequence of the new Morpheus trying to wake him up, we learn some moral things about why Neo is reluctant and he must let go of Trinity, Neo wakes up to his original God-like self and sorts the problem out, something else is thrown in as a teaser for the next movie. The end.

Oscar worthy?

Probably this with a heavy sprinkling of Wokeness, if Sense8 is anything to go by.

The Wachowskis clearly had some kind of channel to the divine when they made the first Matrix movie. Somehow I suspect that connection might not be there anymore.

1631301061691.png

It looks to me like it's gonna be a John Wick on steroids. Whatever receivership capabilities the brothers had, the sisters clearly do not.

But it's not just a phenomenon with trance people. I see many other directors loosing the creative flow they once had. Rarely anything good comes from Hollywood these days. It seems that "Project Awaken" has come to a dead end.

Back
Top Bottom