The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

So, is this Matrix also "a trans story"?

I think the directors are forced to promote a political agenda much like other Hollywood and sports celebrities like Angelina Jolie's praise of attack on Iraq as liberation for the people and Bruce Jenner's trans identity (he was pictured in a Christmas picture as being unhappily trapped in a glass box before coming out as trans). The Bogdanov twins living in France who were super intelligent and also worked in media entertainment had strange plastic surgeries which seemed like something forced on them.

Nice to see another episode coming. As far as I understand, the story is supposed to complete the rest of the Matrix.

Among other things, Neo will be reborn in the Matrix once more. This time, creating a new life story for himself, having some things from previous experiences recorded in the subconscious. Partially rediscovering life as something totally new, and partially composing elements of his previous experiences from his previous life.

This is a very interesting concept at its very base. Finally, we have: 'resurrection'; which we could also call reincarnation because of the context in which this "resurrection" is presented. So Neo will want to reprogram the Matrix. Sounds nice.

If it's something else, something like a "trans story" and Neo as a biological man will get a woman's personality, for example Trinity, and Trinity as a biological woman will get Neo's personality, well, I'll be sorry... But I'll go to the cinema anyway, if only because of the previous parts.

At this time, there may also be various movie marathons or some other additional screenings, where, for example, we will be able to watch the first episode from 1999 on the big screen. It's worth waiting and seeing what happens in cinemas.

I remember checking this out years ago. The idea was from a German 2-3 part miniseries.... no real special affects or action scenes etc... the base idea was the man in the 'program', which was more of a 'DARPA' type thing.... his friend was running it. Then since they were manga/comic fans, they imported the outsider group led by Morpheous from a Japanese manga... only made them 'cool' in leather and sunglasses etc, not the real life type 'misfits' in that manga... ex criminals, perhaps lezzies or trannies? can't remember it much, but no lawsuits I think. Filmed on same soundstage as Dark City? remember that one? Then they added the usual action/fight/chase scenes with that Hong Kong? director ....

The preview looks good which is all that counts at this stage of the process. The W's have said they felt like 'women' for a long time, so under attack all that time and they succumbed to the pressure it seems, all of which is part of the agenda of societal perversion or ponerization of the OWO, to make room for the NWO. We'll see what Thor's group can push their the pipe these days. Some people are still waking up, so a recap for beginners is to be expected. Will there be any more than the little in Jupiter Ascending etc?

the theatrical release date caught my attention 12.22.21

3x11 = 33 degress of freemasonry
3=gemini, 11 = aquarius
11 x 11 = 121
one 2 one
one to one
from one to another
from gemini to aquarius
from physical man to spiritual man
from ignorant to knowledgeable
freemason transformation from first degree to 33rd degree
neo underwent a transformation from a "normal" human to an awakened matrix-outsider with powers

===================

Q: (L) As we say, "I love a sixth density light being with a sense of humor!" Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...

A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...

Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.

A: Yes, but what about 11?

Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. I am an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else is there to the number 11?

A: Astrology.

Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh house is friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted children. Aquarius the Waterbearer, the dispenser of knowledge. Does 11 have something to do with dispensing of knowledge?

A: Now, 3rd house.

Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is how the mind works, communication, relations with neighbors and siblings, education, local travel, how one speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man." Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. It is also the divine number of creation. So, what's the connection here?

A: Matrix.

Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?

A: No.

Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?

A: Foundation.

Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about teaching? And, we are friends here and we are being taught...

A: This is not about you.

Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the spiritual man?

A: Yin Yang.

Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...

A: Yes...

Last edited:
I think the directors are forced to promote a political agenda much like other Hollywood and sports celebrities like Angelina Jolie's praise of attack on Iraq as liberation for the people and Bruce Jenner's trans identity (he was pictured in a Christmas picture as being unhappily trapped in a glass box before coming out as trans). The Bogdanov twins living in France who were super intelligent and also worked in media entertainment had strange plastic surgeries which seemed like something forced on them.
Speaking of the Bogdanov brothers, they hypothesized that the Wachowskis were inspired, among other things, by their own novel "La Mémoire Double" released in 1985. The screenplay of their book interested several directors (like John Woo) around 1997-1998 before to be refused because "too complicated to achieve".
I don't know if the book has an English translation.

Anyway, I can't wait to see The Matrix Resurrections, but still dread a disappointment.

I remember that when I saw the first Matrix Film, something woke up in me and in some of my friends, we spent hours talking about the film.

As if they had told us something that later we could not explain to others.

Time passed and my friends lost interest but it encouraged me to continue looking for interpretations of what I had seen in the film.

A lot of people only watched an action movie and hackers, but I saw something that I couldn't explain.

It was 1999, and a year later I was still looking and I found something called Val Valerian's Matrix I and without doubt that led me to find material from Cassiopaea later.

All of this reminds me of the mysterious
Thor's Pantheum
Good ol Val.... John Grace.

You ever hear this interview with him?

Neo consumes those blue pills like a maniac.

But how are you ever going to see this movie when you are 20 vaccines behind.

Only ''blue pills'' are going to see this movie.
Vaxx = Blue Pill

Full compliance into the (physical) beast matrix system. Giving them your body, as you are rebuking your Divine ability to heal itself.

MJ12 goes into a lot about IS-BE and how this treatment will sever the IS from the BE

So, is this Matrix also "a trans story"?

According to the article all Martix films were a metaphor of the trans experience and yet they were good. So maybe there is some hope for this one? But if Neo starts to demand to be called 'zer' while hitting agent Smith with a pink handbag I'm totally leaving the cinema :nuts:

According to the article all Martix films were a metaphor of the trans experience and yet they were good.
Neo waking up to the truth of his reality and fighting off the psychopathic overlords who wish to keep him and the rest of humanity asleep seems pretty straightforward. Maybe that just means the Wachowskis are just really bad at metaphors ;-)

According to the article all Martix films were a metaphor of the trans experience and yet they were good. So maybe there is some hope for this one? But if Neo starts to demand to be called 'zer' while hitting agent Smith with a pink handbag I'm totally leaving the cinema :nuts:
I am calling again to Vlad the Impaler to rid us from stupid-crazy or crazy-stupid people.

Neo waking up to the truth of his reality and fighting off the psychopathic overlords who wish to keep him and the rest of humanity asleep seems pretty straightforward. Maybe that just means the Wachowskis are just really bad at metaphors ;-)
They do not have the intelligence to understand what they are saying.

Back
Top Bottom