The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

I liked and didn't like
I didn't like
The machines stopped their war on humans and instead started a war among themselves
Some machines joined the humans to oppose the rest of the machines
The human leader was not straight
The bad machines were unable to find the new human city

4D STS will never stop their war/domination of us. The number of 4D STS becoming STO is not even worth discussing. There is nowhere to go to hide from 4D STS.

I did like
The Matrix is still imprisoning people
People still have the free will to choose
The machines are deceivers and break their agreements/trust with people immediately
The machines get more energy feeding on people's negative emotions through manipulation and deception

I think this movie is for old people who are fans of the original, though it is good that it may prompt a new generation to watch the first Matrix.

I would have preferred to watch the 1st one again, because this latest one was basically (and unashamedly) a repeat of the 1st, except not as good (because it was a repeat, among other things). Throughout all 4 films, the obvious resolution to the story - of human beings waking up and waging a war against the machines and defeating them and restoring the earth to a kind of golden age - was apparently not obvious to anyone at Warner studios or to the Wachowski people, or more likely, deliberately avoided. I suppose if you actually end a story in the obvious and satisfying way, you can't have multiple spin offs. So I reckon I'm done with the Matrix movies (unless I feel like watching the 1st one again some day).

It's worth a download. I had low expectations and enjoyed it for what it was.

It has painfully corny writing, and the grace and subtlety of a brick.
I have yet to watch it, but I will sooner than later. But on the note of subtlety, I loved season 1 of Sense8. I could relate to it in many ways. But the remainder of the series went from a thoughtful story about collective struggles of humanity to a wailing cry of victimhood for the entirety of the LGBT community. I couldn't relate to it and couldn't even finish the series, and I've always been a social liberal, but it was too, too much.

And I've always found is awfully strange that both of the Wachowski's transitioned. I know they're twins and all, but to me this just had me scratching my head and wondering if it was merely social contagion, or a combination of that and the influence twins have on one another. I have noticed that they don't work together nearly as much since and wonder if it's related the to the irreversible decision they both made.

Like all of you, I too am a big fan of "Matrix" and I have not yet seen the 4th movie "Resurrections" and I am looking forward to seeing it even though the reviews are opposite. If anything, it will be a movie in the entertainment category.

This week I received in my email box a subscription to a person who makes videos analyzing different spiritual views and understanding of esotericism. I love the way he explains concepts and it helps me to better understand the depth of certain topics. So, I received one of his latest works which is about the analysis of the Matrix movie (the trilogy). And for my part, this allowed me to see another side of the movie.

I would like to share it with you and I hope that this will bring another understanding or confirm your perception on the Matrix movie.

However, this video was created in French, but you have the option of translation for your language.
Matrix is not a movie, it is an initiation

And I put you the author's description of his video analysis of the film:

"I found in it the ideal illustration to put in image many teachings, heckle our conditionings and transmit among the most beautiful messages of wisdom.

This video can be watched like a documentary!

It is for those who see in this film multiple levels of reading. It can be watched as a family, as a couple, alone or with friends. It can be commented on in the spirit of the heart and integrated into the calm.

I hope it will enliven many conversations and bring nuance to our thoughts."
"Have you ever experienced a state or sensation that is difficult to describe?

Have you still tried to talk about it?"

If so, you've probably faced a limit and realized that words can't say everything.

Then implicitly, you have understood the meaning of "esotericism".

Often interpreted as a way of hiding a teaching reserved for initiates, esotericism is more a way of transmitting knowledge with images, symbols and parables that can only be conveyed with words.

If you are following me so far, it is perhaps because you think that the Matrix movie introduces mysterious truths, which would make it in this sense, an esoteric work.

And perhaps your desire to know its truths may be intimately connected to the reason you are so desperately seeking meaning in your life.

What the film didn't tell you clearly, it probably showed you, imagined or assumed...

But did you even notice it?

Enjoy your viewing!

------------------------------------------------------

Comme vous tous, je suis moi aussi une grande fan de "Matrix" et je n'ai pas encore vu le 4e film "Resurrections" et j'ai bien hâte de le voir même si les critiques sont opposées. Au pire, ça sera un film dans la catégorie de divertissement.

Cette semaine, je reçois dans ma boîte de courriel d'un abonnement que j'ai avec une personne qui fait des vidéos analysant différents point de vue spirituelle et sur la compréhension de l'ésotérisme. J'adore la façon qu'il a d'expliquer des concepts et ceci m'aide à mieux comprendre la profondeur de certains sujets. Donc, je reçois une de ces dernières réalisations qui porte sur l'analyse du film Matrix (la trilogie). Et pour ma part, ceci m'a permis de voir une autre facette sur le film.

Je voudrais vous la partager et j'espère que ceci apportera une autre compréhension ou confirmera selon votre perception sur le film Matrix.

Par contre cette vidéo a été crée en français, mais vous avez l'option traduction pour votre langue.
Matrix n'est pas un film c'est une initiation

Et je vous mets la description de l'auteur concernant sa vidéo d'analyse sur le film:
"J’ai trouvé en lui l’illustration idéale pour mettre en image de nombreux enseignements, chahuter nos conditionnements et transmettre parmi les plus beaux messages de sagesse.

Cette vidéo se regarde comme un documentaire !

Elle s’adresse à celles et ceux qui voient en ce film de multiples niveaux de lecture. Elle se regarde en famille, en couple, seul ou entre amis. Elle se commente dans l’élan du cœur et s’intègre dans le calme.

J’espère qu’elle animera de nombreuses conversations et apportera de la nuance dans nos pensées."
« Avez-vous déjà expérimenté un état ou une sensation difficile à décrire ? Avez-vous tout de même essayé d’en parler ? »
Si oui, vous vous êtes sans doute confronté à une limite et vous avez réalisé que les mots ne peuvent pas tout dire. Alors implicitement, vous avez compris le sens de « ésotérisme ».

Souvent interprété comme une manière de cacher un enseignement réservé à des initiés, l’ésotérisme est davantage un moyen de transmettre des connaissances avec des images, des symboles et des paraboles ce qui ne peut l’être qu’avec des mots. Si vous me suivez jusqu’ici, c’est peut-être parce que vous pensez que le film Matrix introduit des vérités mystérieuses, ce qui en ferait en ce sens, une œuvre ésotérique.

Et peut-être que votre désir de connaître ses vérités pourrait être intimement lié à la raison pour laquelle vous cherchez irrémédiablement à apporter du sens à votre vie. Ce que le film ne vous a pas clairement dit, il vous l’a sans doute montré, imagé ou supposé… Mais l’avez-vous seulement remarqué ?
Bon visionnage !

Last edited:
I would have preferred to watch the 1st one again, because this latest one was basically (and unashamedly) a repeat of the 1st, except not as good (because it was a repeat, among other things). Throughout all 4 films, the obvious resolution to the story - of human beings waking up and waging a war against the machines and defeating them and restoring the earth to a kind of golden age - was apparently not obvious to anyone at Warner studios or to the Wachowski people, or more likely, deliberately avoided. I suppose if you actually end a story in the obvious and satisfying way, you can't have multiple spin offs. So I reckon I'm done with the Matrix movies (unless I feel like watching the 1st one again some day).
Which is the end of 'Dark City'. The controllers are beaten and the MC/Neo in that film essentially takes over.... and that's the inferred ending of the first Matrix, but then 'where we go from here is you to you' We see that the machines didn't do much more than continual tweaking of the same script.. similar to our own 3dSTS situation here in 'purgatory'. Dark City didn't have the sexy allure, the cool leather outfits, sunglasses, new CG fight scenes... it was pretty 'old school'.

Finally had a chance to watch it. Much less “woke” than expected - thankfully. Definitely entertaining but thought the story arc kinda ended apruptly (guess they’re setting up sequels?) - cutting some of the “recap” scenes probably could have helped move the story along. All in all not so bad all things considered…

On the weekend I saw the movie. I think that this sequel was unnecessary and that it does not contribute much to the matrix issue as an analogy of the reality that we are living where we are the food of hyperdimensional entities.

The movie contains hints of Cloud Atlas. I don't know why instead of calling the movie "resurrection" they didn't call it "reincarnation" it would be more appropriate...:-D

So like Cloud Atlas, the Matrix 4 is about timelines, reincarnation and karma. None of the central characters could have the ability to escape the wheel of life / matrix.

One of the central themes in M4 is free will / choice and this reminds me the last session when Maat asked "where are the good guys?"

(Maat) Where are the good guys, if any?

A: Waiting for major change of choices.

Q: (L) So in other words, as long as the majority of humanity is not choosing to wake up, there's not much they can do. Free will. And we have to live in a miniscule bubble-like alternate reality. Alright...

Trinity's life in the movie seems like a good example to illustrate what the Cs and Laura said.

Trinity in this new matrix has the role of an independent housewife. She has a family, a husband, two children ... she seems like she has her life settled until she has to make a choice...choice is not the problem but when.

"You've already made the choice. You're here to understand Why You've Made It." Said the Oracle.

It seems that until the person ask, seek and has the correct information, he or she can make the choice.

The Analyst says in M4 :

"The sheeple aren’t going anywhere. They like my world. They don’t want this sentimentality. They don’t want freedom or empowerment. They want to be controlled. They crave the comfort of certainty.

It seems that the only people with the ability to choose are the conscious/informed while the unconscious delegate their ability to choose by choice¡¡.

We see many examples today simply with vaccines. We choose not to get vaccinated because of the information we have. Other people chose to get vaccinated because in many cases they TRUST in the good faith of the authorities. They gave up their free will.

The-choice-is-an-illusion.-You-already-know-what-you-have-to-do.jpg

my impression of Trinity

was that in her all settled and somewhat stressful Matrix life, the matrix world made sure she would get interrupted at critical moments, so she wouldn’t awaken to her true identity. Everytime she got a bit closer to find pieces of her inner truth, something disrupted that process through sudden “outer events” manifesting. Making sure that she stays in her matrix given “pseudo identity”. How can you refuse kids and husband clinging with drama to your jacket, right ?

It reminds me of certain relationship along the path of life, getting you sort of hooked or trapped, either by prolonging misery, pain, blindness or confusion (or anything else) by maintaining and prolonging such old patterns and beliefs, which we made part of our “identity”.

And usually we agree to it.

Duped by what we believe is our identity and everything that comes with it through the manifestations in and around us in our 3D realm - which confirming our beliefs.

The Matrix 4 movie emphasized and visualized this very well. Almost like “3D Realm for Dummies”.

Nevertheless.

Real life is far more intriguing, intelligent and complex in good and bad. The traps which keeps us in prison, the “bad” people (either others or it is our selves) who challenge us, are at the same time one of the greatest teachers. But these words do not help to hear, when you are deeply into trouble or misery. It can create more anger or annoyance when Mr/Mrs smart pants comes along with oh-so-wise words. :umm:

But - it is the potential afterwards where the divine energy can transpire in us, through us - and crush the iron chains that bound you to the ground in a matrix 3D world.

The fascinating film The Matrix Resurrections (2021), I enjoyed it, the film is very layered, full of metaphors, the photography is perfect, the dialogues in the film are at times very complex and masked by a deeper message. The bottom line is that those who are chosen should have love, love saves, and just to add, with knowledge.

Na srpskom
Фасцинантан филм The Matrix Resurrections (2021), уживао сам , филм је врло слојевит, пун је метафора, фотографија је савршена, дијалози у филму су на моменте врло сложени и замаскирани дубљом поруком. Суштина је да су они који су одабрани треба да имају љубав, љубав спашава, и само да додам, са знањем.

Back
Top Bottom