The name for Mars in Hebrew

Shijing ,

thank you for your reply and analysis.

after giving it thought, it seems that your assessment about the sufixes being normalizers fits much better in actuality than what i have proposed.
so first of all.. i'm dropping my 'inhabitalbe-density-signifier' theory. :)

I'm not sure that the Cs have said that most planets on the solar system have 4D life on them -- I may not be remembering correctly, but do you have a quote for that?

in the following session, we find:

Q: (L) We talked at one point, I believe, of the tetrahedral structures of the various planets and our perceptions of the planets in our solar system, and these matrices being almost like a doorway to another density, and that if we were in the proper dimensional mode that we would see the other planets of our own solar system quite differently from how we see them in our third density mode, and that we would, in fact, be able to look upon Venus, which manifests in 3rd density as a pretty hellish place, with temperatures 900 degrees or thereabouts, and we would find it to be something else altogether with beings inhabiting it, is this correct.
A: Yes. Beings live absolutely everywhere in one realm or another.
Q: (L) Are the beings who live on the planet Venus aware of us on the planet Earth?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are there beings also living on Mars?
Q: (L) Are they aware of us?
Q: (L) Are the beings on all the other planets in our solar system aware of us here, on planet Earth?
A: Yes, because they are all of higher density.
which is found on this page- http://cassiopaea.org/2010/10/05/hoagland-hyperdimensions-space-and-time/

a wild guess would say that the language used in the planet session has it's origins in 'orion'. since they've said that is the native 'homeworld' of humans.

to quote
A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your “galaxy” it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings… reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. … Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. … Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. The name “Orion” is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the “god” of Orion for parallels.
the above quote is from- http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/18/the-wave-chapter-23-lucifer-and-the-pot-of-gold-or-the-quest-for-the-holy-grail-of-no-anticipation/

maybe we could submit a question/questions for the c's regarding the language used for the planet names..
i would love to know the name of the language at least.

thanks again Shijing

I remember reading recently the C's said something about Jupiter in 4th density resembling 3rd density
Earth. Don't remember the C's mention anything about the other planets in this regard, except the Moon
is a 2nd density body.

The C's referred to the Red Planet as Martek, whereas the 5th planet/asteroid belt was Kantek. Ra of the Law of One series called Kantek "Maldek," which is probably an error since Maldek is closer to Martek than Kantek. The suffix -ek must mean planet if two 6D entities both use it to refer to planets in our solar system. In many languages the word for Mars is very close to the Martek: Mapc, Marte, Marti, March...

From _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mcdavis941/mars :

"The planet was known as "Horus the Red" (Hor Dshr), and for a long time the Sphinx was painted red. They also called it "Horus of the Horizon" (Horakhti), which was the same name given to the Great Sphinx. Because of Mars' apparent retrograde motion, Egyptians said that it "traveled backwards." The Egyptian capital Cairo, situated adjacent to Giza, derives its name from Al Qahira (Arabic name for Cairo) denoting Mars. (More literally it means ‘the victorious’.)

Chinese, Korean, and Japanese culture designates the planet Mars with the characters 火星, which translate as "Star of Fire". This is based on Five Elements which was traditionally used to classify natural elements.

Mars is also very important in Indian culture. In Jyotish, Mars is known in Sanskrit as Mangal (auspicious), Angaraka (burning coal), and Kuja (the fair one). It represents energetic action, confidence and ego. Also, in Ancient Hindu myths Mars is Nr-Simha, the "Man-Lion"."

Seems like Saras is closest to the Greek Ares name for Mars. Maybe because of influence from the age of the ram? In my experience people born in the astrological sign of Aries do tend to focus on 3D too much and they get many scars for it.

Back
Top Bottom