The New History of Mankind: Who Are we? What are we? How did we get here?

Je n'arrive pas à trouver ce livre en Français !... Existe-t-il ?... Merci pour vos réponses...

I can't find this book in French!..... Does it exist?..... Thank you for your answers....

Ce livre n'est pas traduit en français.

Parmi les 3 livres suivants:
The Origins of the Worlds Myths by Witzel
Plato, Prehistorian by Mary Settegast
From Yahweh to Zion by Laurent Guyenot
Que je sache seul celui de Laurent Guyénot est en français
et pour cause!!!
Il a pour titre Du yahvisme au sionisme

This book is not translated into French.

Among the following 3 authors : Witzel/Mary Settegast/Laurent Guyenot
That I know only Laurent Guyenot's is in French
and for good reason!!!
Its title is Du yahvisme au sionisme

Merci ZAK pour ta réponse, je l'ai bien trouvé : Amazon.fr - Du Yahvisme au sionisme. Dieu jaloux, peuple élu, terre promise: 2500 ans de manipulations - Laurent Guyénot - Livres

Vu son prix 59 euros, cet achat attendra un peu... J'ai lu L'histoire Secrète du Monde de Laura plusieurs fois et je me demande si son livre n'est pas suffisant...

Thank you ZAK for your answer, I found it well: Amazon.fr - Du Yahvisme au sionisme. Dieu jaloux, peuple élu, terre promise: 2500 ans de manipulations - Laurent Guyénot - Livres

Considering its price 59 euros, this purchase will wait a little while.... I have read Laura's Secret World Story several times and I wonder if her book is not enough...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Vu son prix 59 euros, cet achat attendra un peu... J'ai lu L'histoire Secrète du Monde de Laura plusieurs fois et je me demande si son livre n'est pas suffisant...

Considering its price 59 euros, this purchase will wait a little while.... I have read Laura's Secret World Story several times and I wonder if her book is not enough...

PERLOU tu peux trouver le même livre pour un prix deux fois moins élevé sur le site suivant: Du yahvisme au sionisme | Kontre Kulture

PERLOU the same book is cheaper on the link just above.

Merci ZAK pour ta réponse, je l'ai bien trouvé : Amazon.fr - Du Yahvisme au sionisme. Dieu jaloux, peuple élu, terre promise: 2500 ans de manipulations - Laurent Guyénot - Livres

Thank you ZAK for your answer, I found it well: Amazon.fr - Du Yahvisme au sionisme. Dieu jaloux, peuple élu, terre promise: 2500 ans de manipulations - Laurent Guyénot - Livres

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Sur Amazon il est d’occasion, ils sont en rupture de stock.
Je l’ai eu aussi sur Kontre kulture
Je l’ai commandé le 20 Août et reçu le 22, il le livre par GLS (port 4,90€)

On Amazon it is second-hand, they are out of stock.
I also got it on Kontre kulture
I ordered it on August 20th and received it on August 22nd, it delivers it by GLS (shipping 4,90€)

Merci pour vos réponses et liens...

Thank you for your answers and links....

Last edited:
@Altair, here you can find p. iii - p. 74 & p. 264 - p. 335, 1200 dpi. Not included are pages 296, 13, 276, and 320, because these are blank pages. They are in JPG format, so that you can use your software if you like to improve the background. Each filename corresponds to its page number. (Roman numbers indicate the pages in the beginning of the book). Let me know if you need anything. :-)

@Altair, here you can find p. iii - p. 74 & p. 264 - p. 335, 1200 dpi. Not included are pages 296, 13, 276, and 320, because these are blank pages. They are in JPG format, so that you can use your software if you like to improve the background. Each filename corresponds to its page number. (Roman numbers indicate the pages in the beginning of the book). Let me know if you need anything. :-)
Thanks! Will be working on it.

I’ve missed a few days of progress with what’s been going on here with the scanning, and I wish I’d been around. I’ve worked for the last 25 years as a graphic artist (many in production/processing) and spent endless hours taking people’s scans and adjusting them to make them look better. If you want to send me any of those grayscale pictures, I’m positive that I can improve upon them. Getting a good scan is the first step, and it looks like you’ve got that part. But there’s a lot of magic that can be done with the pictures using curves and histograms to really bring out the subtleties that often get washed away. They’re still in there and can be coaxed back out. I can do that stuff. Just lemme know.

@Oxajil You did color scan?

I’ve missed a few days of progress with what’s been going on here with the scanning, and I wish I’d been around. I’ve worked for the last 25 years as a graphic artist (many in production/processing) and spent endless hours taking people’s scans and adjusting them to make them look better. If you want to send me any of those grayscale pictures, I’m positive that I can improve upon them. Getting a good scan is the first step, and it looks like you’ve got that part. But there’s a lot of magic that can be done with the pictures using curves and histograms to really bring out the subtleties that often get washed away. They’re still in there and can be coaxed back out. I can do that stuff. Just lemme know.
Thanks for the offer. I will probably send you some images that might need improving if the brute force of Adobe Acrobat and Finereader won't be enough.:-)

Back
Top Bottom