The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

Navigator said:
Hesper, there is this tee Logos5x5 made with the idea of addressing the political environment of the US, what do you think?

_http://www.revoltwear.net/shop/why-settle-for-the-lesser-evil/

I absolutely love that t-shirt! But I was just thinking of how you could sell a ton of t-shirts to people still living the American Dream. Creative t-shirts that use the American mythology as their foundation, and would target the American obvyatel crowd. My first thought was something like "these truths are STILL self-evident" or something like that. I know, it was a stretch, and would require setting up a different website and a lot of work I'm sure. I was in a "let's make SOTT RICH" mood that day :P Sorry for the noise, and great work!

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/248094-Reading-Celestial-Intentions-Through-the-Wrong-End-of-the-Telescope-Missiles-UFOs-and-the-Cold-War#reply11462 said:
I think it's important for everyone to realise the extraordinary revolutionary potential of masses of humanity becoming aware of the fact that our all-powerful all-seeing-eye leaders are totally impotent against the celestial threat. As we explained in the Reign of Fire article, the people will ditch their leaders the moment they realise what is happening.

I think you should make a comet T-shirt. I'd buy it.

I love the Revolt! t-shirts. I have 6 of them so far and I intend to get some more. They're well-made, the designs are cool, the design on each shirt is eye-catching, and the message thought-provoking. Right up my alley...:-) I wear these shirts all the time. They're great tools for increasing public awareness, plus, the price is just plain awesome. In looking around the web, I see other activist/protest shirts that cost considerably more money, so at $15. a shirt, I'd say these Tees are a good price.
Way to go, Revolt!

You've done a really good job with the site and the Revolt! t-shirts look awesome.

Last week I placed an order for three shirts via email for shipping to Australia and received an email with a quote but no PayPal email address or other payment details were included. Also the quote was cheaper than the cost of the three shirts. Should I pm you the details of this order?

Thanks.

Is there a plan to bring out a T-Shirt with Hugo Chavez on it?

I certainly would be interested in buying one...

Bear said:
How about a 'Hail Caesar' T-shirt?

Good idea, osit. Maybe, with some of his sayings? Some examples:

'All bad precedents begin as justifiable measures';

'Experience is the teacher of all things.'

'I love the name of honor, more than I fear death.'

Hello! In the chat room during today's SOTT Talk Radio Show, the sentence Laura used in 'The Mirror' thread came up:

"Being ignorant is not a capital crime, it is a correctable condition."

Someone said that having that phrase on a tee shirt would be a great idea. I agree and would definitely purchase one or three!! As for the actual design, err... Something bright! Maybe a brain in a prison like cell? A few books? Just a few suggestions though I'm not used to trying to design a tee shirt, so I hope others might chime in if they have any thoughts.

Just an idea for another awesome shirt by Revolt! The latest ones revealed are beyond cool you guys, bravo!! :thup:

(Also, I would make sure Laura would be okay with using that phrase.) ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider. :cool2:

Bear said:
How about a 'Hail Caesar' T-shirt?

Lisa Guliani said:
I think a Caesar t-shirt sounds like a great idea! I love Revolt! shirts...:-)

Sounds cool. Ave Jesus :). Imo with this general theme could be a lot playground available (front back) or just a head of Caesar and a nice quote from him. Or "I'm the real Jesus"...

Gawan said:
Sounds cool. Ave Jesus :). Imo with this general theme could be a lot playground available (front back) or just a head of Caesar and a nice quote from him. Or "I'm the real Jesus"...

I want that! :) So far I have not any but would like to buy several soon.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Gawan said:

I want that! :) So far I have not any but would like to buy several soon.

Like the idea of a Caesar t-shirt!

As well as the "Being ignorant is not a capital crime, it is a correctable condition."

Back
Top Bottom