The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

Navigator said:
Yes, we are opening today, it's a project by two mexican members, logos5x5 and your truly, feedback regarding the t-shirts themselves or quirks on the site are greatly accepted.
great t-s, just ordered my favorite ones,

great work amigos :thup:

Herr Eisenheim said:
Navigator said:
Yes, we are opening today, it's a project by two mexican members, logos5x5 and your truly, feedback regarding the t-shirts themselves or quirks on the site are greatly accepted.
great t-s, just ordered my favorite ones,

great work amigos :thup:

Indeed! I received my t-shirts yesterday, thank you :flowers:

Thanks guys,

And now a big announcement:

XL sizes, new designs, Women's wear and new colors for men's are now officially part of our catalogue!

The fifth surprise is still cooking, seems like the general law has gotten the best of UPS so faster shipping will be available this week (hopefully).

:D

I'm happy with the new addition for the ladies! But my country isn't listed in the shipping list. Will you be shipping to SE Asia?

cubbie said:
I'm happy with the new addition for the ladies! But my country isn't listed in the shipping list. Will you be shipping to SE Asia?

Hopefully cubbie, we are struggling with our shipping partner right now over techie stuff, the moment we have a green light will make an anouncement. :D

Suggestion for a design:

" Believe Nothing,
Verify Everything,
THINK WITH A HAMMER!"

Maybe with sledgehammer graphic.

Mac

I just received my triskele T-shirt! Got to put it in the washer before trying it on.

I received the rest of my order today. The first had arrived in time for my birthday. I got a few compliments from my family members. ;)

Muxel said:
I just received my triskele T-shirt! Got to put it in the washer before trying it on.

Good news! Was there a problem?

3D Student said:
I received the rest of my order today. The first had arrived in time for my birthday. I got a few compliments from my family members. ;)

Yey! :dance:

911w1VZBGY.png

this is a great 9 11 T-Shirt but maybe you can create a new one with the same picture and Text but with this additional Text under it (or something similar)?:

"Sponsored by Zionist Israel" or "Sponsored by the Psychopathic Regime of Israel" or "Sponsored by Mossad"

since there are a lot of T-Shirts out there who convey that 9 11 was an inside job but not that many that bring the point home that strong Israeli forces were behind it too, this could separate your Shirt from the mass off other Shirts out there and at the same time convey a message that is closer to the truth. but I think you should make it clear that not the "jews" were behind it but the Psychopathic goverment of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom