The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
http://www.revoltwear.net/

great T-shirts !

I just wanted to buy several T-Shirts but I can't select "germany" in the checkout section because it is not listed in the "Countries" ?

Re: The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop from SOTT

Pashalis said:

great T-shirts !

I just wanted to buy several T-Shirts but I can't select "germany" in the checkout section because it is not listed in the "Countries" ?

Hi Pashalis,

You must've missed this:

[quote author=revoltwear.net/about-revolt-and-sott/]Although Revolt! strongly sympathizes with SOTT and the Quantum Future Group, we think what is done there is of great benefit to all, Revolt! is completely operated, managed and maintained independently and we hold no relation to them as a company or business.[/quote]

Pretty cool that they want to contribute to SOTT however!

Jerry said:
Pashalis said:

great T-shirts !

Hi Pashalis,

You must've missed this:

[quote author=revoltwear.net/about-revolt-and-sott/]Although Revolt! strongly sympathizes with SOTT and the Quantum Future Group, we think what is done there is of great benefit to all, Revolt! is completely operated, managed and maintained independently and we hold no relation to them as a company or business.
[/quote]

yep I just discovered it too and changed the headline accordingly.

Revolt was created by SOTT.net readers and cassiopaea.org forum members to support the fundraiser and donations

I guess that statment you quoted is a ligal thing.

Pashalis said:

great T-shirts !

Done! thanks for the heads up!

Yes, we are opening today, it's a project by two mexican members, logos5x5 and your truly, feedback regarding the t-shirts themselves or quirks on the site are greatly accepted.

Really Nice!! i don't know if you guys are accepting contributions but i would like to participate..if i could :) maybe donate some graphics.. :D let me know

cheers!! great site - lovely designs :)

Pashalis said:
have you any designs about Psychopathy yet ?

Yeah, we are working on it, actually the design is ready but we hold it to prepare for launch. Logos5x5 is actively working in more designs and we will be releasing at least a new one every week.

Alejo said:
Really Nice!! i don't know if you guys are accepting contributions but i would like to participate..if i could :) maybe donate some graphics.. :D let me know

Thanks Alejo, yeah, getting feedback from the forum is one of our priorities (new designs, modifications, etc), we discussed opening a thread just for that, perhaps you could contribute there :)

Navigator said:
Pashalis said:

Yeah, we are working on it, actually the design is ready but we hold it to prepare for launch. Logos5x5 is actively working in more designs and we will be releasing at least a new one every week.

Alejo said:

Thanks Alejo, yeah, getting feedback from the forum is one of our priorities (new designs, modifications, etc), we discussed opening a thread just for that, perhaps you could contribute there :)

really good stuff..well if its ok then i will prepare some designs and maybe submit them for approval by you guys?

Alejo said:
Navigator said:
Pashalis said:

Alejo said:

really good stuff..well if its ok then i will prepare some designs and maybe submit them for approval by you guys?

Absolutely! that is great, while today has been a hectic day (and still far from being over) we will open that thread in the following days. The process of designing the t-shirts has its limitations as we have to work with certain colors and materials, I'll discuss with logos5x5 the best way to share with you guys the guidelines.

when I try to make the checkout this appears:

Invalid shipping method.

but I filled fields all out ? and somehow there is no option for a "shipping method ?

Pashalis said:

Invalid shipping method.

but I filled fields all out ? and somehow there is no option for a "shipping method ?

So you filled up the form and at what point did the error show?

Edit: I am suspicious about the country, perhaps related to the issue in your previous post. Let me check a few things and get back to you.

Edit 2: I just tried to checkout with Germany as a country and everything looks fine, how about if you clear the browser's cache (control+shift+supr in IE and Firefox) and try again?

Navigator said:
Pashalis said:

Invalid shipping method.

So you filled up the form and at what point did the error show?

Edit: I am suspicious about the country, perhaps related to the issue in your previous post. Let me check a few things and get back to you.

Edit 2: I just tried to checkout with Germany as a country and everything looks fine, how about if you clear the browser's cache (control+shift+supr in IE and Firefox) and try again?

I'll try it tomorrow after work. I have to sleep now.

Navigator said:
Alejo said:
Navigator said:
Pashalis said:

Alejo said:

Absolutely! that is great, while today has been a hectic day (and still far from being over) we will open that thread in the following days. The process of designing the t-shirts has its limitations as we have to work with certain colors and materials, I'll discuss with logos5x5 the best way to share with you guys the guidelines.

Excellent!, take your time, to try and foresee that should i start anything before you guys share that info, i will do it in Black and white.. :)

Whoa, I didn't think there would be so many of them! Awesome job guys! I will have to pick up a few because there's so many I like. Maybe ask for some for my upcoming b-day because I'm always hard to buy for. :P

Back
Top Bottom