The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

Pete said:
Great site and great T's you guys! Two thumbs up for helping out the chateau crew! :thup:

Thanks Pete!

Alejo said:
Excellent!, take your time, to try and foresee that should i start anything before you guys share that info, i will do it in Black and white.. :)

Thanks, another good idea Alejo!

3D Student said:
Whoa, I didn't think there would be so many of them! Awesome job guys! I will have to pick up a few because there's so many I like. Maybe ask for some for my upcoming b-day because I'm always hard to buy for. :P

Absolutely! thanks for your comments. ;)

Navigator said:
...feedback regarding the t-shirts themselves or quirks on the site are greatly accepted.

I noticed that when I visited the site, if I click Checkout there is an option called "Order Received." If I click that, I am taken to a page that says "Thank you. Your order has been received." However I have not clicked to order anything. Probably just a small quirk.

Great site, cool shirts!

Jason (ocean59) said:
Navigator said:
...feedback regarding the t-shirts themselves or quirks on the site are greatly accepted.

I noticed that when I visited the site, if I click Checkout there is an option called "Order Received." If I click that, I am taken to a page that says "Thank you. Your order has been received." However I have not clicked to order anything. Probably just a small quirk.

Great site, cool shirts!

Thats something to look at, perhaps the best way to avoid it maybe is just to empty the browser's cache, did you try to go through checkout earlier?

Navigator said:
Jason (ocean59) said:
Navigator said:

Great site, cool shirts!

Thats something to look at, perhaps the best way to avoid it maybe is just to empty the browser's cache, did you try to go through checkout earlier?

I'm on the current public release of Google Chrome. It was the first thing I noticed - did not go to checkout.

I fired up Firefox - same thing. I also tried Internet Explorer (practically brand new in that I've never used it lol) and same thing there too.

Wow guys! This is great iniciative. Congratulations!!
I'm looking forward to buy a couple of shirts, I've already choose 2 motifs.

Just a little suggestion: to add a "Register" user option in "My Account" drop-down menu or anywhere of easy access.
Also in "Login" you can add a "aren't you registered yet?" option alongside "Lost password?" or something like that.

thanks!! :thup:

Good job, guys! Website hint: be more verbose on T-shirt sizes, my size is L/XL and I'm confused whether I should choose medium or large.

The t-shirts are very cool!
A nice way to get people to think about some of the concepts...

Jason (ocean59) said:
Navigator said:
Jason (ocean59) said:
Navigator said:

Great site, cool shirts!

I'm on the current public release of Google Chrome. It was the first thing I noticed - did not go to checkout.

I fired up Firefox - same thing. I also tried Internet Explorer (practically brand new in that I've never used it lol) and same thing there too.

Hmmm... I tried going through the checkout process but there is no "Order received" option, strange that it shows up in all your browses, would you mind sending me a screen to my PM?

Peche said:

Just a little suggestion: to add a "Register" user option in "My Account" drop-down menu or anywhere of easy access.
Also in "Login" you can add a "aren't you registered yet?" option alongside "Lost password?" or something like that.

Thanks Peche actually we wanted to make it super easy for everyone so registering is actually optional, you can shop without doing that.

The "already registered" option shows up when you go though checkout so you don't have to re-type your shipping address again.

If you are logged out and want to login, you just click either of the options in the my account dropdown menu, there will be a prompt for your username and pwd.

aimarok said:
Good job, guys! Website hint: be more verbose on T-shirt sizes, my size is L/XL and I'm confused whether I should choose medium or large.

Thanks for your suggestion aimarok, actually you can check out the sizes in inches and centimeteres here:

http://www.revoltwear.net/t-shirt-sizes/

The link is on each product page right where it says Product Description (below the images).

Iron said:
The t-shirts are very cool!
A nice way to get people to think about some of the concepts...

;)

clerck de bonk said:
Devar said:
Loving the shirts. I want them all. :rolleyes: Definitely an order coming in soon.... :)
Ditto dat... Thank You guys! :clap: :thup:

:D

Navigator said:
Peche said:

Thanks Peche actually we wanted to make it super easy for everyone so registering is actually optional, you can shop without doing that.

The "already registered" option shows up when you go though checkout so you don't have to re-type your shipping address again.

If you are logged out and want to login, you just click either of the options in the my account dropdown menu, there will be a prompt for your username and pwd.

Got it! Now that you say it, it is indeed very easy! And I just placed an order! ;)
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom