The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

Sorry guys we aren't responding as fast but we are busy with the handling of the current orders (thanks!). We should sort thing out in the coming days. Shipping to the rest of the world, XL sizes and specially designed women's t's (although a T is sorta unisex) are in the works and they should come across by the end of the month.

The idea of local distribuitors for USA and Europe is another issue we are discussing as it is the best way to keep shipping low and fast.

The size comparison is laid out here.

Ailén said:
Great job guys!!!!! :dance:

Congratulations on all the initiative and energy you put into this project, and thank you for your desire to help the network in creative and useful ways.

It's nice to see others chiming in with ideas for new designs and wanting to help. Maybe some other members will get inspired, and come up with ideas for other products that can be sold, other businesses that can be created, in the purpose of both helping this network to exist and stay alive, and to help themselves, all at the same time. This is showing, IMO, that it CAN be done, and it CAN be fun! One step at a time.

One of the good results of this is that now we all get to wear the same cool t-shirts! If we're going to be accused of being a "Cult" all the time, we might as well have our personalized uniform. ;) Actually, even in this respect, we each get to choose our own T-shirt. We are such a bad cult!

:lol: Thanks a bunch, hey! at least we are a cool "cult"!

I found a typo in the Mordor Occupy shirt. "shouldn't" should have the apostrophe between the 'n' and the 't' and in the shirt it's spelled "should'nt". I was going to order one, my 16 year old son likes that one, but I'd like to wait until it's fixed. It would be the kind of thing that would bother me.

Thanks!

My 14-year old son wanted the Gandhi and the Life is Religion shirt but he needs a small and I haven't seen Small as an option in the size drop-down list for any that I've checked. Are smalls out of stock or is that a technical issue with the site?

Mr. Premise said:
My 14-year old son wanted the Gandhi and the Life is Religion shirt but he needs a small and I haven't seen Small as an option in the size drop-down list for any that I've checked. Are smalls out of stock or is that a technical issue with the site?

I wanted to by that one as well in S. LOL
maybe next time when it is there in S

Thanks everyone for your support, comments, ideas and suggestions :D, feedback is really appreciated. The idea to have the T-shirts translated to different languages it's great, and also to have distributors in other countries. We are planning to expand Revolt! products; hoodies, cups (mugs), stickers, car bumpers, caps, key fobs, and some other products on that line. But step by step, as Navigator said, the next thing to do is to have XL and XXL sizes, T-shirts for women and to get small sizes for all the Ts. We are already working in the women catalog, and maybe next week, we'll have it up in the page - and the new sizes too -.

We have more designs about to be finished and a lot more pending, about Cs', Gurdjieff's, Castaneda's, Laura's (etc..) concepts, quotes, and ideas. Some funny ones, some geeky... If you have any design idea in mind that you would like to share, it would be great ;D.

Ailén said:
One of the good results of this is that now we all get to wear the same cool t-shirts! If we're going to be accused of being a "Cult" all the time, we might as well have our personalized uniform. ;) Actually, even in this respect, we each get to choose our own T-shirt. We are such a bad cult!

:lol:

Mr. Premise said:

So far we don't have small size for that model, but I think we can get it in another color, and also child sizes, let us ask, and we'll let you know.

Mr. Premise said:
I found a typo in the Mordor Occupy shirt. "shouldn't" should have the apostrophe between the 'n' and the 't' and in the shirt it's spelled "should'nt". I was going to order one, my 16 year old son likes that one, but I'd like to wait until it's fixed. It would be the kind of thing that would bother me.

Thanks!

:headbash: My bad, I'll take care of it ASAP. Thanks for the heads up Mr. Premise.

Thanks again guys! :) We'll keep you posted.

Great job guys! A shopping bag would be cool too. :cool: I was checking out the website, and found some typo's, possible corrections in {...}:

FAQ page:

How do I sign up for a Revolt! account?

You don’t have to, you can purchase without submitting details other than the ones in your order, but if you want, ther {there} is a small registration form in the checkout page.

Credit cards

It is completely safe to shop with us as we don’t store any credit card information in our servers, everything is done externaly {externally} in the encrypted and protected PayPal environment.

I forgot my username and/or password, what can I do?

Click the My Account link on the top menu, there is a “Lost Password?” link you can use to retreive {retrieve} your login information.

I wish to order XXX in size X but you only have it in size Y, do you have it in stock?

If you don’t see that size listed on the product page, it is most definetely {definitely} because that we don’t have it.

My order has not been sent. What has happened?

Check your email as probably there {probably} is an important message addressing this issue from us, like a shortage on the stock of that particular product.

Where are the women’s t-shirts?

As of now we don’t have a t-shirt specifically fitted {fit} for women, but all t-shirts tend to be unisex.

Customer Care:

Shopping

You don’t need an account there to pay, you can do it {as} a “guest” with no registration required at all.

We don’t hold any credit card information as everything is done externaly {externally} to our site over PayPal’s encrypted system, PayPal then notifies us when you have completed the purchase process.

[...]

Please go through {the} checkout process to verify the shipping cost based on your country.

[...]

Please report the reclamation to Customer Care before returning the product {by} emailing us or using our contact form.

Terms:

Our webstore features an {a} FAQ section

[...]

Revolt! reserves the right to cancel, hold on to, or further investigate any orders of suspicion at our disgretion {discretion}, reguardless {regardless} of an affected delivery time

[...]

To the address especified {I think this should be: specified}

[...]

Please report the reclamation to Customer Care before returning the product {by} emailing us or using our contact form.

[...]

have access to their account by logging on {in} and clicking on the My Account page.

Have a question? Drop us an email, {and we} will answer shortly!

Fwiw.

FWIW some idea-suggestions for further motives, or better directions cause of copyright etc. :).

Attachments

• flick.jpg
    flick.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
  • resist_1.jpg
    resist_1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 183
  • what_would_a_terrorist_look_li.gif
    what_would_a_terrorist_look_li.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
:D Cool Gawan!
Here some of mine...

178928_438550282823425_100000053716053_1697660_1822532256_n.jpg

292504_438540009491119_1060381993_n.jpg

576846_438470052831448_100000053716053_1697482_443187740_n.jpg

this maybe for later, ;D

484250_440982799246840_100000053716053_1704189_342112952_n.jpg

Tigersoap said:
I was just playing around with an idea.
It can be vectorized easily as well because it's bitmapped.

evilisrealsr.jpg

I love this design, i would buy this. And its the message id most want to spread.

Yeah! Keep'en coming!

Here are some other subjects that would be cool if you could all find a nice design/phrase for them:

Global warming scam/ice age
Big Phrama scam
Cyclic catastrophes
Gluten and dairy = poison
Fake terrorism/false flag operations
Wolf in sheep clothing

There are lots of topics we could introduce "subliminally" with these t-shirts and different products, if anyone is searching... ;D

As for Big Pharma, I think of some caduceus changed into $ and a play of words like p-HARM-aceuticals for everyone, or something like that

Sorry I have no designer skills...

Ailén said:
(...) members who are willing to act as "distributors" in other countries. They could buy t-shirts for a discount price (enough to let Revolt! recover its costs), and then sell them around to make their own profit and be able to send a small donation to QFG. Something like that could be worked out, I'm sure.

The question is, what would be the Revolt!'s price for T-shirts.

logos5x5 said:
Mr. Premise said:

Thanks!

:headbash: My bad, I'll take care of it ASAP. Thanks for the heads up Mr. Premise.

Thanks again guys! :) We'll keep you posted.

I didn't notice that typo and I just placed an order with a Mordor shirt. I see on the website it is corrected in the image. Will the T-shirt still have the typo or was it just a typo on the image?

Back
Top Bottom