The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

Here's an idea i've been working on, the speech from the great dictator, i think it works perfectly right along the lines of the concept behind Revolt, or to revolt, but for the correct reasons and correct knowledge... what do you guys think?

Attachments

• charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 23
and here's a concept i've been meaning to work on for quite sometime now, maybe vectorizing the SOTT logo and using it instead of typing SOTT? what do you guys think?

Attachments

• sott.jpg
    sott.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
Everything I wear must fulfill these criteria for comfort:

1. extremely soft
2. non-shrink
3. 100% cotton
4. no itchy tags/labels/prints

I love the orange "Fight the Power/Resistor" shirt and the red "Mordor/One Does Not" shirt, but I do not want to trade my comfort for the thrill of wearing them.

Also, I noticed your shirts say "vinyl transfer". Vinyl worries me. Is there any lead in it?
Then, red/orange fabric dyes. Any cadmium involved?
And I hope the colors don't run in the wash.

But perhaps I am demanding too much for $15.

Lastly, I'm a meek person IRL, and nervous about wearing "shirts with messages" and having people look at me, and feeling like I'm giving away my strategic enclosure, but it would really reassure me to have that One shirt - "uniform", as Ailén put it - which you guys will be wearing simultaneously, just in different coordinates on earth.

Muxel said:
But perhaps I am demanding too much for $15.

Quite.

m said:
Lastly, I'm a meek person IRL, and nervous about wearing "shirts with messages" and having people look at me, and feeling like I'm giving away my strategic enclosure

They're t-shirts, for goodness sake. Perhaps it would be best for you to just not purchase one if it brings up this much internal discomfort.

anart said:
They're t-shirts, for goodness sake. Perhaps it would be best for you to just not purchase one if it brings up this much internal discomfort.

I agree. One thing is to keep a strategic enclosure, the other one is to even have to dress the way society formats us or not be able to have an opinion. There is absolutely NO big deal in wearing a t-shirt of any kind. Anybody get t-shirts for free, for fun, or just because they like the message in them without necessarily being full-blown revolutionaries! Sorry, but your logic about this just seems too extreme. But if you are so nervous about doing so, just drop it.

Quality-wise, well, yeah, you are certainly asking for too much, and to be honest, I think that being so OCD about this is just not healthy! Being OCD is good for some things, but seriously, have you seen the air we breathe? If you want to be entirely pollutant-free, you need to live in a cave. And careful with the subterranean water around or in it, it might contain pesticides. ;)

Muxel said:
Lastly, I'm [...] nervous about wearing "shirts with messages" and having people look at me, and feeling like I'm giving away my strategic enclosure,

Then don't wear them?

but it would really reassure me to have that One shirt - "uniform", as Ailén put it - which you guys will be wearing simultaneously, just in different coordinates on earth.

How would other far away people wearing the same shirt as you change anything? People aren't going to look at you any differently because of this...nor would your 'strategic enclosure' be affected by such an event that I can see...

Muxel said:
Everything I wear must fulfill these criteria for comfort:
(..)
Lastly, I'm a meek person IRL, and nervous about wearing "shirts with messages" and having people look at me, ...

DUDE!! Lighten up!! :D This is the fun part. It IS okay to have some fun now and then, ya know?

logos5x5 said:
Thanks everyone for your support, comments, ideas and suggestions :D, feedback is really appreciated. The idea to have the T-shirts translated to different languages it's great, and also to have distributors in other countries. We are planning to expand Revolt! products; hoodies, cups (mugs), stickers, car bumpers, caps, key fobs, and some other products on that line. But step by step, as Navigator said, the next thing to do is to have XL and XXL sizes, T-shirts for women and to get small sizes for all the Ts. We are already working in the women catalog, and maybe next week, we'll have it up in the page - and the new sizes too -.

Yay! :clap: Shirts fitted for women! I look like a dork in a men's tee shirt. :rotfl:

Fwiw I did translate and typeset some to see if it is fitting etc. Two more are about to come for the beginning.

Attachments

• kein-schaf.jpg
    kein-schaf.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 7
  • ungehorsam.jpg
    ungehorsam.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2
  • V-wie-Vendetta.jpg
    V-wie-Vendetta.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 5
Gawan said:
Fwiw I did translate and typeset some to see if it is fitting etc. Two more are about to come for the beginning.

:D Wow Gawan that's so cool! Germany need them!

Thanks everyone for the ideas, they are great :D, I'll get to work.

Oxajil said:
Great job guys! A shopping bag would be cool too. :cool: I was checking out the website, and found some typo's, possible corrections in {...}:

Thanks for the heads up Oxajil! really appreciated.

lux said:
Ailén said:
(...) members who are willing to act as "distributors" in other countries. They could buy t-shirts for a discount price (enough to let Revolt! recover its costs), and then sell them around to make their own profit and be able to send a small donation to QFG. Something like that could be worked out, I'm sure.

The question is, what would be the Revolt!'s price for T-shirts.

We are working on it, probably, soon, we'll have control of the production, so prices are going to be low for distributors in other countries. We'll let you know.

3D Student said:
I didn't notice that typo and I just placed an order with a Mordor shirt. I see on the website it is corrected in the image. Will the T-shirt still have the typo or was it just a typo on the image?

You should receive the correct one 3D Student, if by any chance you receive the one with the typo just let us know and we'll ship the new one.

Gawan said:

Those look great Gawan! Keep 'em coming :D

Mac said:
Maybe also offer sweat shirts for colder weather? ;)
Mac

That's a good idea, soon we'll have hoddies too, I'll see if we can get sweat shirts.

Okay the last two of the test how translations are going and well better than I thought. And I integrated a new brand logo for the t-shirts ;D.

Attachments

• mlk.jpg
    mlk.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 8
  • orwell.jpg
    orwell.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
Gawan said:
Okay the last two of the test how translations are going and well better than I thought. And I integrated a new brand logo for the t-shirts ;D.

Those are amazing!

:clap:

You guys are right.... I won't be paranoid, and instead just have fun with those T-shirts.... Soon the sheeple will look in awe upon my shirted magnificence.

logos5x5 said:
That's a good idea, soon we'll have hoddies too, I'll see if we can get sweat shirts.
Excellent! I wear my NordicTrack hoodie 365 days a year, literally. (Whatever T-shirt I have on is hidden because the hoodie goes over it.) I'd be willing to pay for a hoodie-with-a-message!

Back
Top Bottom