The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

I would like to suggest an idea about T-shirt.

What do you think about T-shirt with a face of Caesar and popular citation from the Bible, the words of "Jesus Christ", that appear also as could be attributed to the words of chief and warrior as Julius Caesar was, for instance: "You can identify them by their fruit" or "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you". This combination gives people food for thought.

May look like the T-shirt with Kennedy which I have one.

I just ordered the comet T-shirt.

9508333571_db903d4fab_n.jpg

Caesar huh? Hmm... why not Posidonius? Or Diocletian, if you want to troll the Christians.

lux said:
I would like to suggest an idea about T-shirt.

What do you think about T-shirt with a face of Caesar and popular citation from the Bible, the words of "Jesus Christ", that appear also as could be attributed to the words of chief and warrior as Julius Caesar was, for instance: "You can identify them by their fruit" or "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you". This combination gives people food for thought.

May look like the T-shirt with Kennedy which I have one.

Good idea. I would like one with a face of Caesar with the "I came to bring a sword".
Another shirt might be "the Christ wrote books" or "Actually, Christ wrote books!".
Others could be: Hitler, King of vegans; vegan zombies; super Colloidal Silver against space bugs.
"Smoking kills psychopaths" (because nicotine can help you to detect them). :P just some ideas.

By the way, there are T-shirts very beautiful, inspiring.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Good idea. I would like one with a face of Caesar with the "I came to bring a sword".
Another shirt might be "the Christ wrote books" or "Actually, Christ wrote books!".

Good. I like it too.

Just to let you know that a couple of Julius Caesar's Ts are in the oven, I'll post them here before publishing them in Revolt! to see if you like them. Thanks for the great ideas everyone! :D

Would just like to reiterate my LOVE for the (black/blue?) hoodie with green/turquoise writing - i think it was sample/test by the people at Revolt!, but it is gorgeous.

Think it says: "Keep calm and watch the signs" or something, with a comet streak in the background. :D

Also, it seems anything from the 2015 calendar could be turned into potential 'branding'.

Edit: It was a bit like this by Edgitarra https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,36318.msg532317.html#msg532317

I tried to use the "three" coupon today at the Revolt store and it said that the coupon expired. Is it a glitch or has it really expired?

latulipenoire said:
I tried to use the "three" coupon today at the Revolt store and it said that the coupon expired. Is it a glitch or has it really expired?

Yep, it expired, but I reactivated it to run until May 31 so you can still use it. Sorry about that :)

Yep, it expired, but I reactivated it to run until May 31 so you can still use it. Sorry about that :)

Thank you very much! I've just ordered some tee shirts! I couldn't find a way to reply at the Revolt Store about the order number 13091, which I'd like to be cancelled, as I changed my mind and ordered a second time (order number 13092) today! Again, sorry for the trouble! :rolleyes:

latulipenoire said:
Thank you very much! I've just ordered some tee shirts! I couldn't find a way to reply at the Revolt Store about the order number 13091, which I'd like to be cancelled, as I changed my mind and ordered a second time (order number 13092) today! Again, sorry for the trouble! :rolleyes:

No problem! We receive your order and we are processing it ;)

Recently ordered the 'Karma Cafe' t-shirt and I'm extremely happy with the purchase. Fits fantastic and it looks fantastic too. Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

kc_bk-200x200.png

Thanks for the update Hesper, that is indeed a cool T-shirt :)! Will look to get one too.

Hesper said:
Recently ordered the 'Karma Cafe' t-shirt and I'm extremely happy with the purchase. Fits fantastic and it looks fantastic too. Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

kc_bk-200x200.png

I just ordered the Karma café hoodie :) Just waiting for it to come in! ^^

Back
Top Bottom