The official Illuminati website

Laura said:
Not very bright intellectuals either, by the look of it.

The illumanti may have degenerated through inbreeding. This website might be the best they can muster given the circumstances. Just ask the Habsburgs and the Plantagenets. :cool2:

I too have had a look at this supposed "official website". An astounding omission to their "frequently asked questions" is : What about blood and human sacrifice? . Most of us have no issue with a person's philosophy or spiritual leanings, after all we do aspire to freedom of thought and action. However, it is this hidden aspect of theirs which makes them most notorious! Whatever their perceived intelligence or gnosis or influence, it is the illuminati's supposed reputation for harming the innocent which repulses decent people. I have tried to access their website this morning and google seems to have problems with finding it. I wish one of these smart-asses would just come on a forum like this one, answer our most pressing questions honestly (haha as if!) and they'd save us much trouble with locating them and rooting out the perceived evil in our communities. :O

Hi Notsoignorant,

Welcome to the forum. We like to suggest to new members to write a little something about themselves and how they found this forum in the Newbies section. You can read a few of the other introductions to see how others have done it.

:D how is it possible that the human body has the power to explain the Chinese "c" then we can be people to help the universe, why not Helps Illuminati have my humanity be known ;D

Hi albimece09,

albimece09 said:
:D how is it possible that the human body has the power to explain the Chinese "c" then we can be people to help the universe, why not Helps Illuminati have my humanity be known ;D

I'm not sure that I understand what you're saying. Welcome to the forum, though, and as Nienna suggested in the post directly above yours, we like to suggest to new members to write a little something about themselves and how they found this forum in the Newbies section. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom