The official Illuminati website

the search for knowlege is why i am here, there is literally years of reading here, would you suggest new people wait years before they add anything?

i have read the wave series, never been interested much in psychology so havent read much on that

Jimbofirstround said:
the search for knowlege is why i am here, there is literally years of reading here, would you suggest new people wait years before they add anything?

i have read the wave series, never been interested much in psychology so havent read much on that

Actually, all that is asked is that people are sincere and willing to learn. Part of that is learning how to communicate and when just voicing your opinion is merely adding noise to the discussion and not adding anything of objective value. If you'd read that thread on opinions I linked, it would be a big help.

It has been a while, but I took some time (several weeks, in fact) to study said website as an exercise in discernment, which was worthwhile as such.

Several examples of the problematical sides of some articles over there have been given allready in the above by others. I dare say there is a recurring pattern to all those red flags popping up all over in almost everything they published. Spinning and vectoring is the name of the game, as far as I could gather. Typical cointel-pro for my money.

First off, the whole website was a graduation project of three rather lowlevel volunteers within the Illuminati organisation supervised by some 'elder'. The organisation as such didn't expect much to gain out of it, but considered a webpresence of some sort potentially beneficial to their goals.

Secondly, they give away their true intentions rather quickly and openly - simply by the use of their terminology. Current PTB are 'bad' (OWO), upcoming PTB are 'good' (NWO). Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Nevertheless, join 'The Movement' - or set up your own activities and prepare to be coopted.
For instance, they claim to have had some influence in the so called Colour Revolutions in several former Soviet republics. Impossible to ascertain, of course. I tend to guesstimate they do nothing more than spin actual developments all around, thereby following the muster of previous revolutions like the French (1789 onwards) and the Russian (1905, 1917 onwards), where Freemasons --claimed to have been an offshoot of the Illuminati, as would the Jesuits also at some point-- are rumored to have had a heavy hand in some (minor) events. This 'repetition' of a certain approach is aimed at propping up its credibility in the eyes of ignorant and gullible readers; those with no real knowledge about history, the unfolding of realtime social movements or the acting of real people on the ground in the thick of things. Could only be used in the direction of armchair generals, intellectual dilettantes and other halfwit wannabees. Those are what that site is for and by whom it is written (as Laura already hinted at).

Thirdly, a similar approach is used in the more 'philosophical' articles which I typically enjoyed reading. They invariably start off with some sort of superficial summary of some writer or a more poignant example of a widely known concept and then start nitpicking some details they can subsequently turn around into directions favorable to their own already preconceived general beliefs. After a while, reading those rather obvious and transparent twists and obfuscations of those materials gets pretty boring to say the least, but I sometimes enjoy getting bored for a reason - once in a while you can learn a lot from bad science ("not even wrong", anybody?).

Concluding, I would say the whole website is a happy hunting ground for those who want to sharpen up on their skills of critique, debunking and unmasking. I consider it a prime example of the 'Cult of the Plausible Lie'. Take a subject you really know about a lot as some of the previous contributors did and then read what that website has to offer - all the while observing your own reactions to the twists and manipulations applied to you. Very instructive and informative for all those who want to become more durable and have a tendency to test their resilience vis a vis seductions of various kinds. Always dangerous to try, but rewarding if you can pass your own tests.

And...we have each other to counterbalance any and all possible lingering doubts that might thus be aroused! That's what this forum is all about, isn't it.

To avoid all the pressure seeming to unfairly fall on Anart, I am sorry but I will echo *exactly* what his note said. (In fact it mirrors my thoughts so exactly that it was a bit eerie logging on and finding it already expressed by someone else.) A complete stream-of-consciousness mind-dump, basically a vomit of every thought that may cross your mind as you're typing (and with seemingly no point to make) is not conducive to productive discourse, shows such incredible lack of respect to your audience, and certainly is not what I was asking for. And it has nothing to do with what you may or may not have read.

(um...my previous message was meant for Jimbofirstround)

Palinarus: not to put words in your mouth or paraphrase incorrectly, but I am understanding that you think it really is the Illuminati behind that site? But you consider them as wrong and "evil" as the current world order? And the site is some kind of experiment in recruitment? I mean, if it really is the Illuminati and they represent an alternative to the current world order, I don't see how disinformation in and of itself could help them...they are not the ones pulling the levers currently, why would they have incentive to steer people away from certain information (most of which they themselves are bringing up, seemingly)?

@ Anart, yes i read the opinions thread,

i can sum up the whole thing in a way which is something i have known for a long time, and as a seeker of truth ackowledge that i also am subject to this as is everyone else, it is when they choose to go above their opinion and be able to change what they thought and accept the truth for what it is

opinions are like , well you know, and everyone has one and they arent necessarily truths, sometimes they are, but not usually

i have conclusions based on whatever knowledge i have at the time, but i seek new knowledge everyday, and those conclusions change all the time in reference to that new knowledge, some are unrefutable truths and some are still simply "my" conclusion and does not necessarily ring true to anyone else but myself

this is precisely why even though i unnecessarily and wrongly took offence to your comment (my issue, sorry dude) i STILL went and read the opinions thread so that i have that knowledge, now i do, now i will only state a conclusion i have personally come to in a clear and concise manner and make sure others are certain that it is only MY conclusion at the time, and may be updated with any new information gained and is most likely flawed since i do not know everything, sure wish i did, though reading about some of the wave workings you guys wne t through some serious crap in your learning, im sure i will go through some too, but i thank anyone for going through a tough experience for truth and to share those truths with others willing to seek out thruth

as in my signature, that which does not kill us makes us stronger, man you guys hit hard, THANX SO MUCH, seriously guys im not kidding here

This is exactly the type of intellectual exchange i was always looking for in my life, havent found it anywhere else and have to admit havent quite dropped all my defences yet, i have been to many forums where it is the battle people look for rather than learning, and was not prepared to actually have people offer information without something else attached to it

ahhhhhh the air here smells great, fresh clean and free, thanx again for helping me smack my ego into submission and let my intellect roam free where it belongs

Jimbofirstround said:
@ Anart, yes i read the opinions thread,

i can sum up the whole thing in a way which is something i have known for a long time, and as a seeker of truth ackowledge that i also am subject to this as is everyone else, it is when they choose to go above their opinion and be able to change what they thought and accept the truth for what it is

opinions are like , well you know, and everyone has one and they arent necessarily truths, sometimes they are, but not usually

Glad you read the thread.

j said:
i have conclusions based on whatever knowledge i have at the time, but i seek new knowledge everyday, and those conclusions change all the time in reference to that new knowledge, some are unrefutable truths and some are still simply "my" conclusion and does not necessarily ring true to anyone else but myself

Here is where you might want to reconsider. You see, there IS Truth - objective truth. The whole idea that everyone has 'their own truth' is horse hockey and believing that reduces the probability that a person will ever approach objective Truth. One of the reasons this forum exists is to advance the search for Objective Truth.

j said:
this is precisely why even though i unnecessarily and wrongly took offence to your comment (my issue, sorry dude) i STILL went and read the opinions thread so that i have that knowledge, now i do, now i will only state a conclusion i have personally come to in a clear and concise manner and make sure others are certain that it is only MY conclusion at the time, and may be updated with any new information gained and is most likely flawed since i do not know everything, sure wish i did, though reading about some of the wave workings you guys wne t through some serious crap in your learning, im sure i will go through some too, but i thank anyone for going through a tough experience for truth and to share those truths with others willing to seek out thruth

Okay (and I'm not a dude). I think it might help you to consider doing things this way: If you have a thought to make a post, first search the forum to make sure it hasn't already been discussed - it likely has. Then, if you have something to add, try to gather data (links, documentation, etc.) in order to back up your post - so you can actually add to the data in the thread instead of just voicing your opinion - since time is short and most of us don't have two spare minutes to rub together to read more than we already are. If, for some reason, you cannot find data to back up your post, then make that clear - make it clear that you've searched the forum, the internet, the world for data and can't find any, but you still think it's worth mentioning what you are writing for whatever reason. This will help. It also puts the burden on you and not on your reader, which is External Consideration.

j said:
as in my signature, that which does not kill us makes us stronger, man you guys hit hard, THANX SO MUCH, seriously guys im not kidding here

This is exactly the type of intellectual exchange i was always looking for in my life, havent found it anywhere else and have to admit havent quite dropped all my defences yet, i have been to many forums where it is the battle people look for rather than learning, and was not prepared to actually have people offer information without something else attached to it

ahhhhhh the air here smells great, fresh clean and free, thanx again for helping me smack my ego into submission and let my intellect roam free where it belongs

I hope you'll be here for a long time - it's up to you.

thanx

i wasnt implying i have my opinion and you have yours, i was meaning that when learning we begin to make assumptive conclusions based on what is known at that time, i will endeavor to learn more before i offer my understanding on a particular subject

this is what i was meaning with how sometimes one can come upon a truth of something quickly in a certain subject and other subjects may take longer and have more learning involved before the truth becomes evident to that person

Hi DizzyHelix,

You wrote:
not to put words in your mouth or paraphrase incorrectly, but I am understanding that you think it really is the Illuminati behind that site? But you consider them as wrong and "evil" as the current world order? And the site is some kind of experiment in recruitment? I mean, if it really is the Illuminati and they represent an alternative to the current world order, I don't see how disinformation in and of itself could help them...they are not the ones pulling the levers currently, why would they have incentive to steer people away from certain information (most of which they themselves are bringing up, seemingly)?

The answer is 'Yes' on your first three questions. You can go to http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Illuminati and http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Consortium and http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Matrix_Control_System to gather more info about that.

As to your last question, apparently you never have heard about 'controlled opposition' or about Protocol 12 from the Protocols of the Pathocrats. You can start searching about that over here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=41.0

In general, it's not uncommon around 'leading circles' to have members of ones family or organisation being evenly spread over the whole actual political spectrum all around, in order to be on the inside of all possible developments, have firsthand info about everything and direct influence on all sides of any arising issue.

I hope you don't mind I leave it at that for the moment - otherwise just ask.

Well. I know about the "traditional" Illuminati-as-evil views but the whole point of that site seems to be to present the opposite side of the coin, that that view in itself is disinformation by those in control, to demonize and marginalize the Illuminati (whom are vastly outnumbered and outpowered). And in fact, that aspect of the articles is compelling enough and makes some sense. Anyway I still don't see what confirms to us that it is really the Illuminati behind that site (or even *which* Illuminati). Your comment about the site being the work of three of their low-level operatives, for example...what makes you think that? And are you saying that the Illuminati is actually in power right now, that in fact they are the Old World Order themselves and that site is simply smoke-and-mirrors? Or that they represent a New World Order that is just as bad/evil as the Old?

The third link (Protocol 12) you posted doesn't work for me.

Did you knew that if you go to www.­itanimulli.­org , which is Illuminati backwards, you're re directed to....... http://www.nsa.gov/ weird

DizzyHelix said:
The third link (Protocol 12) you posted doesn't work for me.

That's because it's in a restricted board, as discussed recently by Nienna Eluch here. You need to hit 50 posts to access it, but if you keep participating, you'll be there in no time :)

EGVG said:
Did you knew that if you go to www.­itanimulli.­org , which is Illuminati backwards, you're re directed to....... http://www.nsa.gov/ weird

I seem to remember this being discussed briefly some time ago, but I can't find it -- I think that it's someone out there in cyberland having some fun.

you are correct shijing

the domain name is owned by a young man who is an inventor and purposely bought the domain name, when you own a domain name it can be linked to any other site you like

he thought it would be funny to link his domain to the NSA site,

let me see if i can find it

_http://arthurgoldwag.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/itanimulli/ this is a link to a site claiming to have letters back and forth, the rest of the site's post i cannot verify or even support, just looking for some of it brought this up, which i have seen previously

_http://www.pontifier.com/ is a link to john fenley site, well one of them since he apparently owns quite a few domain names, the owner of itanimulli.org domain name, his video is certainly neat of a robot arm he built

just thought i could add some background info on the reverse name site and its story

is it true could he be a plant and its just a way for them(PTB) to cover up their cover up with some innocence? who knows

but it seems true to me that he is just a smart kid with a sense of humour

i have gotten the impression that the PTB were kind of shocked at how the internet has been able to spread truth so quickly in the right areas, it seems like they cannot control situations they didnt create very well and often thier sites and failures with fake account set ups and the like are easy to see through, they just dont understand the net i think

this is simply my observation of what i have viewed on the illuminati control systems.

Actually, COINTELPRO is very hard to discern for those who do not know about it, or deny its existence.

Here's what the Cassiopedia has to say about it:

http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Cointelpro

This was originally "Counter Intelligence Programme," an FBI operation targeting US domestic dissent in the 1970's.

The methods of cointelpro include placing agent provocateurs into targeted organizations, false allegations of wrongdoing, planting false evidence, setting up fake organizations for fomenting discord within a movement and many other modes of harassment and disruption.

The QFS sees much of the New Age movement as 'cosmic cointelpro,' aimed at propagating plausible lies for misleading those who are no longer content with the answers of standard religion. The 'space brothers are here to save us' is an example of such a meme.

Essentially, cointelpro is any covert or underhanded activity aimed at destroying movements or ideas the power structure finds threatening while maintaining deniability. The extreme factionalization of the UFO research community is an example of the results of cointelpro.

See Cosmic Spam and other articles at the Cassiopaea web site.

There are sites such as Above Top Secret, Godlike Productions, etc. that are cointelpro. You may find that some of the sites that you like to visit and think that they are really onto something are, in fact, cointelpro.

They tell just enough truth to hook you and reel you in, but then wrap that truth in all kinds of twisted lies to lead you astray from what is really going on.

Back
Top Bottom