the paleochristian website

abstract

Dagobah Resident
Maybe there's already a thread discussing this, I just had my first extensive look at paleochristianity.org, and you guys did a great job with it. I realize it's probably not done yet, but it looks good.

Everything is comprehendable, practical, well explained. :thup: :thup:

Hi abstract,

I presume that you are not a member yet. We do have a topic that discusses ideas for the website but it's for members only in the FOTCM board. Are you ready to join yet? :)

Added later - Although ideas from non members are welcome too.

I presume that you are not a member yet. We do have a topic that discusses ideas for the website but it's for members only in the FOTCM board. Are you ready to join yet?

Added later - Although ideas from non members are welcome too.

Oh, I wasn't really wanting to suggest any ideas, i just wanted to extend my compliments.

Now, I am interested in sending in an application, but not just yet. I feel if I am going to consider myself as paleochristian then I cannot and will not do it half-@$$ed.

I am still having a lot of trouble getting on a diet, and there's lots of other things like work to consume a lot of my time, and money is still a slight problem right now, but once I get everything stable

I'll be able to direct my attention to other things. :)

Back
Top Bottom