The reality of the Jewish Holocaust

Danse la vie said:
As you said : one must decide for one’s self.

All the evidence suggests that humans ARE 'machines' in that they are easily programmed by outside forces and will play out that program without critically thinking. Humans also may have souls or have them in potential, but in that case, they do not make the progression from machine to souled individual by 'deciding' that it is so. Hard work to gather knowledge and "master our machine" is necessary.

Thanks to those who contributed to an "open" discussion.

I, Kamino, will NEVER EVER deny The Holocaust!!!

I know about your past life history Laura, and I'm disappointed you threw the nazi card. I did not kill your former husband but still feel guilty about what happened back then with the jews and all others who had to suffer this unimaginable terror and horror. I visited some of the concentration camps here and in Israel, I could feel the attached fear and pain.
Since my early childhood to the grave, defamed as a nazi and racist by birth. My heritage is a mad house and a curse.
Thank Hollywood.

In my humble opinion the man in question succumbed to sinister influential circles around Blavatsky et al, you can research that if you want.

Everyone is corruptable. All ways. Always. Pyramidal structures. Everything, especially language is limited to its perceiver.
As we say in german:
Der Fisch stinkt von oben.
Lügen haben kurze Beine.
Der Klügere gibt nach.
Sowas kommt von sowas.

Truth doesn't need to hurry as it has no perception of times.

@Inoqurate, I deeply support what you wrote in your second post, that's also my perspective. Thank you!

@Davey, I have to admit that I would like to shake you sometimes, as some of your posts puzzle and concern me. But they are always touchingly honest and you never start fighting. Ich ziehe meinen Hut vor dir, admiring your strength of being and still standing.

Don't lose faith or hope or whatever you call it in your language Danse, I feel you.

Stop blaming and take care all. Kind regards.

Laura said:
So, keep in mind that the Zionists worked hand in glove with Hitler and his minions and Hitler was not the good guy some people try to paint him after the fact because they have a beef against Israel and the Zionists. Nothing really has changed: it was Zionists then, Zionists now, and Hitler was their tool and too stupid to realize it...or, horrifyingly, knew it but thought he could outmaneuver them.
This is very interesting information about the terror of our history. I wonder if sometime in the future we will know more about the transmission in different periods of the history about the various 3D sts group formations in connection with their masters 4D sts. In the case of Israel, the previous step seem to make needed the actions by Jewish bankers -not saying that bankers are the "contactees", but yes bankers have been very near the top, carrying out the orders of 3D leaders and multidimensional predators-. And if that can be traced back, and I'm thinking in the serpent brotherhood in Egypt named in SH for example, maybe we could see that exist something similar to a "fourth Way" of the non-being. As the fourth way changes from cometary bombardment to cometary bombardment cycle, from war to war, from age to age, from different philosophical, geographical and methodological robes, perhaps do the same the dark path. After great destruction, sto and sts groups are formed and fight each other, as part of the eternal cosmic war.
Of course, the road is much easier with the naked eye for sts, because a being in 3D sts just need to continue accumulating negativity and seek to serve only itself, if that is its destiny. So in this plane there is an imbalance towards sts.

[quote author=Kamino]
I know about your past life history Laura, and I'm disappointed you threw the nazi card.
[/quote]

Laura described her experience and provided references to well researched sources of information in her post. Not sure what was meant by " throwing the Nazi card" given the subject matter of the discussion.

[quote author=Kamino]
I did not kill your former husband but still feel guilty about what happened back then with the jews and all others who had to suffer this unimaginable terror and horror. I visited some of the concentration camps here and in Israel, I could feel the attached fear and pain.
[/quote]

Nobody said or even implied that "you" or any of the other members from Germany had anything to do with what transpired in the past.

[quote author=Kamino]
Since my early childhood to the grave, defamed as a nazi and racist by birth. My heritage is a mad house and a curse.
[/quote]

That comes across as overly dramatic rhetoric to me.

[quote author=Kamino]
Stop blaming and take care all.
[/quote]

Not sure what "blaming" is perceived here. Holding Hitler and the Nazi regime responsible for crimes against humanity is not blaming IMO. Zionist influences on the Nazi regime or other deplorable crimes against humanity orchestrated by Zionists cannot be used to exonerate Hitler. At the same time, no one in this forum has written anything to indicate that succeeding generations of Germans take responsibility for Nazi atrocities.

Kamino said:
Thank Hollywood.

Kamino,

It seems something is weighing heavily on your shoulders.
Maybe you care an awful lot about things - past and present - and you've taken on feelings (guilt, pain, etc) that are not yours to carry or be responsible for.
Sometimes you read about or see documentaries about things that have happened in the past and you're just screaming in your head about how horrible that was but we can use our feelings about the events from the past to recognize the evil in the here and now.

I'm from a country that Germany occupied twice (both WWI and WWII) and I honestly don't dwell on it. I've studied it and it's been interesting to hear stories from family (because it shaped their upbringing), but I don't have any anger or resentment to people currently living in Germany. I have friends there and honestly the only time WWII came up was with two friends when they told me they were both children of ethnic Germans that had fled in the case of one of them Romania [I don't recall where her parents were from].

What we're dealing with is a pathological element in humanity that - throughout history - ends up hurting and killing people.

I'd like to end with quoting something Laura wrote here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,2594.msg15772.html#msg15772
As the great Historian of Religion, Mircea Eliade pointed out, the study of history, through its various disciplines, offers a view of mankind that is almost insupportable. The rapacious movements of hungry tribes, invading and conquering and destroying in the darkness of prehistory; the barbarian invaders of the civilized world during medieval times; the bloodbaths of the crusades of Catholic Europe against the "infidels" of the Middle East; the stalking "noonday terror" of the Inquisition where martyrs quenched the flames with their blood; and the raging holocaust of modern genocide. Wars, famine, pestilence; all produce an intolerable sense of indefensibility against what Mircea Eliade calls the Terror of History.

When man contemplates history, AS IT IS, he is forced to realize that he is in the iron grip of an existence that seems to have no real care or concern for his pain and suffering. Over and over again, the same sufferings fall upon mankind multiplied millions upon millions of times over millennia. The totality of human suffering is a dreadful thing. I could write until the end of the world using oceans of ink and forests of paper, and never fully convey this terrible condition in which mankind finds his existence.

The beast of arbitrary calamity has always been with us. For as long as human hearts have pumped hot blood through their too-fragile bodies and glowed with the inexpressible sweetness of life and yearning for all that is good and right and loving, the sneering, stalking, drooling and scheming beast of "real life" has licked its lips in anticipation of its next feast of terror and suffering. Since the beginning of time, this mystery of the estate of man, this Curse of Cain has existed. And, since the Ancient of Days, the cry has been: "My punishment is greater than I can bear!"

Dominique

Hi domi,
thank you for your post. The most burdensome thing is the silence around it, as you will hardly find anyone talking about it at all. We get the guilt programming early on and I was always really sorry about what happened and wanted to understand how something horrible like this was possible. Noone I know or knew could tell me, they just didn't perceive it, they said.

@obyvatel
I didn't see or read something or someone here exonerating what he and his regime did.
Again it was her unfriendly and superior tone that offended me. As she had to lecture on what to read and what to think, without knowing if one has already read her suggested books. Why does she perceive everyone objecting her opinion as an attacker and goes to other forums attacking people there and bragging about what idiots they are. Is it a part of the work? Is it conducive to anything, maybe I miss an important point? Why can't she say please and thank you, while commanding a cigarette and an ashtray in the knowledge and being series? Is it overcharging to behave in a humble and gentle way?

Back to the topic:
I see history repeating unless the Germans and all others acknowledge that we still don't have a legitimate governance and constitution. There is no real "Germany" left since WW2, we are ruled by the Frankfurt school of thought. Excuse me for being overdramatic while even the few germans here don't seem interested in their own countries' fate and rehabilitation, at least I got no reaction after posting about it in the german section of the forum.

Take care and good night.

Kamino said:
Hi domi,
thank you for your post. The most burdensome thing is the silence around it, as you will hardly find anyone talking about it at all. We get the guilt programming early on and I was always really sorry about what happened and wanted to understand how something horrible like this was possible. Noone I know or knew could tell me, they just didn't perceive it, they said.

A lot of societies are like that where talking about certain things in the past is avoided. A good example is the Armenian and American Indians genocide just to name a couple.
Most people don't like to stare something this ugly in the face. Sure, there is a lot of societal programming going on but honestly a lot of people can't go there mentally. It causes them pain.

I can recommend the books that Laura mentioned and especially Haffner's account.
You're going to have to pull in many different angles on this, including from across different scientific disciplines, to build a better picture of personal understanding.

I don't know if you've seen the BBC documentary "The Nazis: A Warning from History" but that's a good one to get some sense of the pathology of the people around Hitler.

I can also recommend one of the most recent SOTT Blogtalk episodes to get a sense of the mindset of the USA around that time.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2014/08/17/untold-history-of-the-us-interview-with-peter-kuznick

It's a big ball of yarn to untangle for sure.

Kamino said:
Back to the topic:
I see history repeating unless the Germans and all others acknowledge that we still don't have a legitimate governance and constitution. There is no real "Germany" left since WW2, we are ruled by the Frankfurt school of thought. Excuse me for being overdramatic while even the few germans here don't seem interested in their own countries' fate and rehabilitation, at least I got no reaction after posting about it in the german section of the forum.

I can understand that you're emotionally invested in this but ultimately others need to learn their own lessons. Working on yourself is going to be the most fruitful and then maybe at some point in the future you can sow the breadcrumbs for others to find.

I do hope that with some of the suggestions from this forum some of the burden will come off your shoulders.

Best,
Dominique

Kamino said:
Again it was her unfriendly and superior tone that offended me.

Apparently you are referring to Laura. There was nothing unfriendly or superior about her tone in the posts she made here.

[quote author=Kamino]
As she had to lecture on what to read and what to think, without knowing if one has already read her suggested books.
[/quote]

There was no lecturing involved - just suggestion of material which sheds more light on the topic of discussion. If you have read the material she suggested, you could have simply said so instead of taking offense. Besides, reading means little if it does not lead to discussion and understanding of the material.

[quote author=Kamino]
Why does she perceive everyone objecting her opinion as an attacker and goes to other forums attacking people there and bragging about what idiots they are. Is it a part of the work? Is it conducive to anything, maybe I miss an important point? Why can't she say please and thank you, while commanding a cigarette and an ashtray in the knowledge and being series? Is it overcharging to behave in a humble and gentle way?
[/quote]

I can see no evidence of Laura attacking anyone. But what you have written here is a personal attack on Laura and has nothing to do with the discussion in this thread or Laura's input here. Apparently you have an axe to grind. Well, since this forum is set up by Laura choosing to interact here while attacking her is not acceptable behavior.

Maybe this forum is not for you since you apparently have objections about the way things are done here. Maybe you will be happier elsewhere?

Kamino said:
@obyvatel
I didn't see or read something or someone here exonerating what he and his regime did.
Again it was her unfriendly and superior tone that offended me. As she had to lecture on what to read and what to think, without knowing if one has already read her suggested books. Why does she perceive everyone objecting her opinion as an attacker and goes to other forums attacking people there and bragging about what idiots they are. Is it a part of the work? Is it conducive to anything, maybe I miss an important point? Why can't she say please and thank you, while commanding a cigarette and an ashtray in the knowledge and being series? Is it overcharging to behave in a humble and gentle way?

Wow, a lot of projecting going on here, attacking, and unacceptable behavior against the host.

And that in addition to forcing private communication with another member, even after you were told the reasons why it is not encouraged on the forum.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35452.msg513311.html#msg513311

I think you are abusing the hospitality here, I agree with Obyvatel that you will be happier some place else. :wrongbar:

Amazing how quickly things get personal and off-subject on this forum and many others.
I usually use these episodes to get an idea of what might have been said that was too close to the truth.

Inquorate said:
Amazing how quickly things get personal and off-subject on this forum and many others.
I usually use these episodes to get an idea of what might have been said that was too close to the truth.

It also reveals who was here with an agenda:

Schizoid characters aim to impose their own conceptual world upon other people or social groups, using relatively controlled pathological egotism and the exceptional tenacity derived from their persistent nature.

Carriers of this anomaly are hypersensitive and distrustful, but they pay little attention to the feelings of others, tend to assume extreme positions, and are eager to retaliate for minor offenses. Sometimes they are eccentric and odd. Their poor sense of psychological situation and reality leads them to superimpose erroneous, pejorative interpretations upon other people’s intentions. They easy become involved in activities which are ostensibly moral, but which actually inflict damage upon themselves and others.

Kamino said:
Thanks to those who contributed to an "open" discussion.

I, Kamino, will NEVER EVER deny The Holocaust!!!

I know about your past life history Laura, and I'm disappointed you threw the nazi card. I did not kill your former husband but still feel guilty about what happened back then with the jews and all others who had to suffer this unimaginable terror and horror. I visited some of the concentration camps here and in Israel, I could feel the attached fear and pain.
Thank Hollywood.

In my humble opinion the man in question succumbed to sinister influential circles around Blavatsky et al, you can research that if you want.

Everyone is corruptable. All ways. Always. Pyramidal structures. Everything, especially language is limited to its perceiver.
As we say in german:
Der Fisch stinkt von oben.
Lügen haben kurze Beine.
Der Klügere gibt nach.
Sowas kommt von sowas.

Truth doesn't need to hurry as it has no perception of times.

@Inoqurate, I deeply support what you wrote in your second post, that's also my perspective. Thank you!

@Davey, I have to admit that I would like to shake you sometimes, as some of your posts puzzle and concern me. But they are always touchingly honest and you never start fighting. Ich ziehe meinen Hut vor dir, admiring your strength of being and still standing.

Don't lose faith or hope or whatever you call it in your language Danse, I feel you.

Stop blaming and take care all. Kind regards.

This isnt the right thread for it but can you give me a small example of what would frustrate you about me?

I found this article on polish website. All article is originaly in polish, but it contain original excerpts from newspaper articles since 1900. Author explains the story behind the number 6 million murdered Jews. On the top of all excerpts we could find the date of publishing, name of author and a brief description of article in Polish. This astounding, amazing document is to long to me to translate into English. This Article is based on the book of Don Heddesheimer ,,The First Holocaust: Jewish Fundraising Campaigns With Holocaust Claims During and After World War One".

_http://wolna-polska.pl/wiadomosci/mit-6-milionow-2-2014-04

4d candidate said:
I found this article on polish website. All article is originaly in polish, but it contain original excerpts from newspaper articles since 1900. Author explains the story behind the number 6 million murdered Jews. On the top of all excerpts we could find the date of publishing, name of author and a brief description of article in Polish. This astounding, amazing document is to long to me to translate into English. This Article is based on the book of Don Heddesheimer ,,The First Holocaust: Jewish Fundraising Campaigns With Holocaust Claims During and After World War One".

_http://wolna-polska.pl/wiadomosci/mit-6-milionow-2-2014-04

Since this is a multilingual forum and naturally not all of our members can read polish, can you summarize the gist of it for us shortly and what the actual point the author is trying to make is? We usually try summarize the content of things that we bring up here first.

Back
Top Bottom