The reality of the Jewish Holocaust

Pashalis said:
4d candidate said:
I found this article on polish website. All article is originaly in polish, but it contain original excerpts from newspaper articles since 1900. Author explains the story behind the number 6 million murdered Jews. On the top of all excerpts we could find the date of publishing, name of author and a brief description of article in Polish. This astounding, amazing document is to long to me to translate into English. This Article is based on the book of Don Heddesheimer ,,The First Holocaust: Jewish Fundraising Campaigns With Holocaust Claims During and After World War One".

_http://wolna-polska.pl/wiadomosci/mit-6-milionow-2-2014-04

Since this is a multilingual forum and naturally not all of our members can read polish, can you summarize the gist of it for us shortly and what the actual point the author is trying to make is? We usually try summarize the content of things that we bring up here first.

In this article they write about the lie, that 6 mil. jews died between 1939-1945. This was published long before the WWII started and long before Hitler became Kancler in 1933. Forder how the "6 Mil. dead" came up. Studies show that the reason for this strange Jewish obsession with the number 6 million comes from the ancient religious prophecy in the Torah. which is explained in details. with all published excerpts.

Well this is certainly another pandoras box for me waiting to be opened to get to the bottom of, but i wonder about one thing, which is that why the heck is it illegal to deny the holocaust? Holocaust denial is an actual crime! That is something that doesn't make sense to me unless there was clearly something to hide. But if it did happen, what is there to hide specifically? I have some ideas about this (like maybe the official narrative isn't the objective reality and the reality is something else entirely like some of the things discussed in this thread along with manipulation of numbers, stats etc), but I wanted to find out why its illegal to question it. Or is there a difference between merely questioning it versus outright denying it? And even if someone denies it, why is it illegal to do so?

Maybe its because since its a zionist controlled world, the official narrative assists them in being protected from slany scrutiny under the banner of "antisemitism" etc.. hmm.. maybe thats it.

Anyways thanks for the thread. Alot of reading for me to do regarding this.

I hope my post isn't interpreted as antisemitic or racist. Just wondering. I know this issue is an extremely sensitive one and to even talk about this is met with scorn by virtually everyone so I hope no one reading my post is offended. Just interested in finding out the truth. Why do you think holocaust denial is outright illegal?

Also I hate to bring up race in relation to this topic but if it helps anyone who may still be conditioned to some degree on associating race with the sensitive topic being talked about I might as well mention now that I'm not white. I know if a white person asked the same things I'm asking, they'd be colored as ten times more racist than if a minority asks the question, at least by most people these days. Unfortunately such is the world we live in. So as to not bring any heat to this forum from anyone reading this who might think that its just a bunch of white people on this forum talking about zionism, I just wanted to say for the sake of those still conditioned a certain way that I'm not white. Let us also not forget that there are many many orthodox Jews who are vehemently opposed to zionism.

Anyways thats about all I have to say about this topic for now. Thanks for reading and take care!

Maybe the Jewish populace acts as a third party - or agent - that empire utilizes as a layer between the ruling class, and the commoners. And the reason it is a crime to deny the holocaust is that empire needs them to act as a agent race, and this keeps them separate and integrated so as to be able to preserve their utility.
From time to time the Jews forget thier place in empire, and anti-semitism rises. So, as a third party, they face the brunt of ire from both sides of empire, when they are tasked with stirring revolution, disorder, all while made to believe they are favored. And so they are particularly spiteful to the commoners as they are ignorant of the vice-like situation they are in, and because the commoners are more tolerant. And their purpose is to rile the masses, always - in keeping with the agenda of their third party status. A firstline in oppression and defense against the commoners.
Anyway, that might be the reason why it's illegal to question the holocaust: the holocaust narrative and the Jews are empire assets.

Lots of related information here: World War 2 Truth

Last edited by a moderator:
REOL the link has been removed from your post.

There is a big difference between questioning historical events and sympathizing with known pathologicals. We don't think the Holocaust was exactly all that was claimed, maybe more, maybe less, but we've done enough research to know that Hitler and his gang of Nazis were pure evil. We see that even today when the same madness is descending on the planet thanks to Leftist/Libtard Neo-Nazis.

In this article they write about the lie, that 6 mil. jews died between 1939-1945. This was published long before the WWII started and long before Hitler became Kancler in 1933. Forder how the "6 Mil. dead" came up. Studies show that the reason for this strange Jewish obsession with the number 6 million comes from the ancient religious prophecy in the Torah. which is explained in details. with all published excerpts.

The use of the obscure number of 6 millions "jewish", sometimes as reference to population, sometimes as reference to victims goes back to the 19th century.

Back
Top Bottom