The Situation In Germany

Migrant-Fueled New Year Mayhem Turns Berlin Into Warzone​

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, JAN 02, 2023 - 09:40 AM

"In Berlin, police and firefighters responded to 3,943 incidents, with 15 firefighters and 18 police officers injured"

" after young men set fire to barricades, firefighters who arrived to extinguish the fire were attacked by 200 hooded men. "

"In one disturbing scene, a group of men were filmed attacking an ambulance, hurling objects inside the vehicle’s open rear doors."

"Other videos show youths hurling rockets at ambulances as they attempt to drive down Berlin streets."

"The next morning, burned-out buses and automobiles could be seen across Berlin."

Plenty of links and videos in the full article:

well I was shocked too, to see the pics of the aftermath of the berlin silvester war. BUT I have to tell you, that in the last more than 30 years silvester in Berlin HAS ALREADY BEEN a warzone. I remember being in Berlin on silvester night 1989/1990, standing on the roof of a building in Liebnizer Straße, which is I think Neukölln as well, when on midnight folks on the street down there decided to break into a "Schlecker" Market while a trashcontainer was burning on the street... That very same night i tried to meet friends in a club called "Linientreu" and had to get out of the Tube at "Nollendorfplatz", when I entered surface level police was already waterthrowing on peeps on the street... I do not want to say that what happened this year was normal - it was not - but it is only the latest pearl so to say on a decades long chain of violence, that was literally cultivated on Berlin.

well I was shocked too, to see the pics of the aftermath of the berlin silvester war. BUT I have to tell you, that in the last more than 30 years silvester in Berlin HAS ALREADY BEEN a warzone. I remember being in Berlin on silvester night 1989/1990, standing on the roof of a building in Liebnizer Straße, which is I think Neukölln as well, when on midnight folks on the street down there decided to break into a "Schlecker" Market while a trashcontainer was burning on the street... That very same night i tried to meet friends in a club called "Linientreu" and had to get out of the Tube at "Nollendorfplatz", when I entered surface level police was already waterthrowing on peeps on the street... I do not want to say that what happened this year was normal - it was not - but it is only the latest pearl so to say on a decades long chain of violence, that was literally cultivated on Berlin.

Thank you for reminding us of these longstanding New Year's Eve 'traditions'.

While decades ago it was the left-wing fringe celebrating their 'victory' over capitalism by looting supermarkets on New Year's Eve nowadays it is mainly young rootless migrants doing the 'celebrations'. They are the offspring from authoritarian families, societies and countries, and they tend to detest the German state and society because to them it appears to be too feeble and liberal.

Having been through all these hilarious catch-and-release experiences they sense that this state needs order preferably an islamic one.

The main trouble is within the notorious migrant quarters which are considered by people there as 'theirs'.

Their rules, their religious laws, their customs, their culture.

The violence against the police doesn't probably mean that the migrants hate the police as such -
they just think it's outrageous that they should interfere in 'their street or their land'.

German defense minister decides to resign, date unknown – Bild

The dismissal initiative comes from Christine Lambrecht, the source said
BERLIN, January 14. /TASS/. German Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht, who was heavily criticized over the past few months for the current state of the German armed forces, has made the decision to resign, the Bild newspaper reported on Friday citing own sources.
"It was her initiative, not of the Chancellor’s office," the report says. "The date of the resignation remains unknown. Consultations on who is to succeed her are under way."
The newspaper said Parliamentary Commissioner for the Armed Forces of Germany Eva Hogl may be appointed to the post. No other details are known.
The German government’s press service said it was not commenting on the reports.
"We are not commenting on that," a spokesperson replied to a TASS request for a comment.
Over the past months, Lambrecht was criticized for poor acquisition and logistics of the German armed forces. Popularity ratings of German politicians put her in the 20th place. A few days ago, the German government reported that Lambrecht still had the chancellor’s confidence.
The latest round of criticism was sparked by the minister’s New Year address, released on social networks. The speech was recorded with New Year's Eve firecrackers in the background, and some fragments of it were inaudible. The media also criticized some of her remarks for being improper and tone-deaf. Among other things, the minister said that there was "a war raging in the middle of Europe," and she had "very many special impressions" associated with that, such as "encounters with interesting and great people.".

From the russian embassy in German, posted in Telegram, today

"From the letterbox of our embassy

📤 In recent days, the Embassy has been receiving many letters from German citizens expressing their support and solidarity with Russia. Today we would like to share some excerpts with you. For data protection reasons, we do not mention the names of the senders.

📝 "It is with deep regret that I have followed the developments in and around Ukraine in recent years. However, all this is nothing compared to the horror and indignation I feel at the German decision to supply battle tanks to the war zone. German tanks in action against Russian people - not in the worst of nightmares would such an idea have occurred to me, especially in view of the unimaginable atrocities committed against the peoples of the Soviet Union during the Second World War. In a nutshell, I strongly condemn the delivery of - now also heavy weapons to Ukraine."

📝Ladies and Gentlemen, even if it does not change anything, I would like to tell you that many people do not agree with the escalation policy of our governments. Whether it's NATO's eastward expansion, support for the violent change of government in Ukraine, whether it's support for ultra-nationalist groups, whether it's sabotaging the Minsk agreements or preventing the peace settlement in March last year - our Western governments are doing everything to escalate the conflict. The majority of the German population does not agree with this."

📝 "In these rough times of 2023, a German citizen, representing the Russian people, would like to tell you that the majority of East Germans are behind you. Even if this is distorted beyond recognition in the media, one often hears only positive things about your nation on the streets. I myself experienced and learned to appreciate German-Russian friendship as a child of the German Democratic Republic. I don't let German politics or the media talk me out of it, and I think most people here feel the same way."

We thank the authors of these letters for their support."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

From the russian embassy in German, posted in Telegram, today

"From the letterbox of our embassy

📤 In recent days, the Embassy has been receiving many letters from German citizens expressing their support and solidarity with Russia. Today we would like to share some excerpts with you. For data protection reasons, we do not mention the names of the senders.

📝 "It is with deep regret that I have followed the developments in and around Ukraine in recent years. However, all this is nothing compared to the horror and indignation I feel at the German decision to supply battle tanks to the war zone. German tanks in action against Russian people - not in the worst of nightmares would such an idea have occurred to me, especially in view of the unimaginable atrocities committed against the peoples of the Soviet Union during the Second World War. In a nutshell, I strongly condemn the delivery of - now also heavy weapons to Ukraine."

📝Ladies and Gentlemen, even if it does not change anything, I would like to tell you that many people do not agree with the escalation policy of our governments. Whether it's NATO's eastward expansion, support for the violent change of government in Ukraine, whether it's support for ultra-nationalist groups, whether it's sabotaging the Minsk agreements or preventing the peace settlement in March last year - our Western governments are doing everything to escalate the conflict. The majority of the German population does not agree with this."

📝 "In these rough times of 2023, a German citizen, representing the Russian people, would like to tell you that the majority of East Germans are behind you. Even if this is distorted beyond recognition in the media, one often hears only positive things about your nation on the streets. I myself experienced and learned to appreciate German-Russian friendship as a child of the German Democratic Republic. I don't let German politics or the media talk me out of it, and I think most people here feel the same way."

We thank the authors of these letters for their support."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think it is wonderful (and important !)

that the Russian Embassy acknowledges the other will of German people, e.g. that many people are not in favor of what is done by the German Gov in their name, practically rolling their over their heads with terrible decisions. Especially people from East Germany - who know very well what it was to live under the DDR regime, are not as easily brainwashed like the rest of the country.

I think it is absolutely horrific and scandalous, that a German Green Party Foreign Minister (Baerbock) goes out the other day, declaring in English that "We are in a war with Russia". Haven't we learned anything from the past 100+ years ?! I mean, she and her woke-agressive buddies should be catapulted to the moon and beyond.

Where nobody can hear them scream...

I think it is wonderful (and important !)

that the Russian Embassy acknowledges the other will of German people, e.g. that many people are not in favor of what is done by the German Gov in their name, practically rolling their over their heads with terrible decisions. Especially people from East Germany - who know very well what it was to live under the DDR regime, are not as easily brainwashed like the rest of the country.

I think it is absolutely horrific and scandalous, that a German Green Party Foreign Minister (Baerbock) goes out the other day, declaring in English that "We are in a war with Russia". Haven't we learned anything from the past 100+ years ?! I mean, she and her woke-agressive buddies should be catapulted to the moon and beyond.

Where nobody can hear them scream...
I am thinking about writing something to the Austrian embassy, too. Have to think about it a litte. But just to mention: When I was travelling in the restaurant car of a train today I could speak very freely that I like Putin and honor him for what he es doing in Ukraine. That was not always so, maybe today I had a lucky day because nobody interferred in the discussion I had with a passenger.

Uhm... of course

IMAGE 2023-02-01 19:53:41.jpg

Something just caught my eye among the comments in Dr Simon's Telegram channel, that Anna-Lena Baerbock is jewish - which I was not aware of (if true). Apparently she stated that herself at Twitter "(I am a female jew, if you have anything against jews ...) - but I have no reference link to such a twitter statement and therefore leave it "as it is".

If true - I find it interesting, because somehow i can't shake off the feeling, that Germany is deliberately targeted to get destroyed, or at least, never to rise again - if you ever made the Zionistic interest community angry - they never forgive you and will make sure, you will never have anything to say again.

Given how Green Party aka German Foreign Minister Bearbock is among the most fiercest, most active war mongerer in Germany, deliberately destroying the country by all means necessary together with her other "buddies" in power. Her background needs to be taken in account (additionally also as a WEF student), that her agenda is anything but in the interest of the German people. Not to mention that all the other agendas in action at the same time, are making sure Germany is falling apart at almost all levels of society and industry.

The destruction of Germany Society is / appears to be so fierce, which i don't see to the same degree happening in other European countries, for example in Sweden - even if we do have our share of destructive agendas going off here, too connected to similar roots. But not as bad, fast and massive like in Germany.

Ultimately, it is a lot questions I have lingering and pondering - but no real answers, to be honest.

The destruction of Germany Society is / appears to be so fierce, which i don't see to the same degree happening in other European countries, for example in Sweden - even if we do have our share of destructive agendas going off here, too connected to similar roots. But not as bad, fast and massive like in Germany.

Sitting & breathing in the midst of it I can say it feels as if being in the centre of a bombastic uncontrolled demolition. It's horrifying.... and still the Germans go to work and do all the stuff people do not seeing the freight train coming at them in full speed.
By now when not at work I'm living the life of a hermit.

Germany submitting to the US?
In the thread about the RU-UA/NATO conflict, I wrote a paragraph that has much to do with the situation in Germany:
Ray McGovern Analyses Sy Hersh Report on Blowing Up Nord Stream, in the first about 8 minutes.
McGovern compares the current situation for Germany to the Reichtag fire, since the German authorities are folding to the US agenda similarly to what many parties did in 1933 to the NAZIs. He thinks the event will come back to bite, but acknowledges, that major media in the US have not been willing to take the story on and have successfully suppressed other stories as well.
And Sunday:
Newsreal with Joe and Nial commented on the Nord Stream sabotage event:
Here, Joe put out the idea that the relationship between US and Germany is similar to an abusive relationship.

Statements like Nuland's "F*ck the EU", can be taken to support such a claim: it symbolically describes the relation between the EU/Germany and some of those who consider themselves to represent the US political elite.

Since what is going on is quite extreme, with the leaders and populations bending over as if with submissive satisfaction, I took the interpretations of the symbology a step further and looked at a paper from Archives of Sexual Behavior volume 46, pages735–745 (2017), where one finds:

The Sadomasochism Checklist: A Tool for the Assessment of Sadomasochistic Behavior by Roland Weierstall & Gilda Giebel. They actually work with a wider concept than SM:
Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism (BDSM) (Connolly, 2006) was often viewed as a controversial type of human sexual behavior, as it can incorporate activities that might appear to resemble a sexual assault (Beres, 2007).
In their study:
The sadomasochism checklist was administered in an online study to a sample of 652 adults (345 female, 307 male), with 527 participants being active members in the SM community.
They distinguished between dominants, submissives, and switches (those who acted in both roles) and write about their findings:
"People who preferred playing the dominant role in SM practices were named “dominants” (N = 136, 26 females), people who preferred the submissive role were named “submissives” (N = 230, 170 females), and people who enjoyed both sides and switched the SM roles were named “switches” (N = 155, 74 females). A total of 131 participants (75 females) had no explicit SM interest (“conventional group”). [...] Comparisons of the proportions of female and male participants among the three groups demonstrated that more males were in the group of dominants than in the other two groups of switches, χ 2(1) = 26.32, p < .001, and submissives, χ 2(1) = 103.17, p < .001. Likewise, more women were in the group of submissives than in the group of switches, χ 2(1) = 27.33, p < .001 and dominants (see above). The primary sexual orientation was measured using a 8-point “slider scale,” ranging from heterosexual (“0”) to homosexual (“7”): 56 % of the participants indicated being heterosexual, 17 % bisexual, and 10 % homosexual. The remaining 17 % felt dedicated to possibilities between the three options. Attendees participated voluntarily. Ethical review boards approved the study."
When it comes to the US/NATO, some of the EU politicians are like submissives, whether men or women and in case of those who with satisfaction submit their own people to trouble, can we say switches?

Is it a coincidence, then, that there are so many women in European politics that dance to the tune of what comes from the US?

To view male-female from yet another angle., there is this from Session 29 December 2018
(Artemis) They're blaming everything on the Russians!

(L) The Russians are practicing with their beam weapons or something.

(Artemis) My lemonade is too sour. Must have been Putin!

(Joe) Putin ate my lunch! Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?

A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.

Q: (L) So in other words, they want to get into doing anal probes. [laughter]

A: Not far off! Dominance over the normal male.
If you want to dominate an area, as the US obviously intends to do in Europe, it is in a better position if it can support the placement of leaders that are weak or can be dominated. Viktor Orban, Recep Erdogan, and the leader of Serbia are examples where it has proven more difficult. But then think of Urusla Von de Leyen, Annelena Baerbock, Mette Frederiksen (Denmark), Maia Sandu (Moldova), Sanna Mirella Marin (Finland) that all have done well to accommodate the wishes of the US, though it will be a case by case study to accurately understand and explain what is at work.

If true - I find it interesting, because somehow i can't shake off the feeling, that Germany is deliberately targeted to get destroyed, or at least, never to rise again - if you ever made the Zionistic interest community angry - they never forgive you and will make sure, you will never have anything to say again.
Agreed, and the US was targeted for destruction a very long time ago...build it up, use it as your war dog and when finished, draining all the life out of us...destroy the country! Perfect timing to match the timing of worldwide digital currency....US dollar is about to implode....don't need it to fund world shenanigans anymore (or fund every country there is) because there's a new sheriff of monetary control in town called social credit system.....I am getting to the highlight of this post....promise!

The meme below, summarizes what is stated in Douglas Reed's book, "The Controversy of Zion" ....Destroy!
(And I do understand how the Jewish ppl were gaslighted and distorted with a victim mentality, since....forever!)
-5033267132347035228_120.jpg

I used to like Leonard Cohen, until I realized what he was singing about. If one wonders,
"WHAT WAS Leonard Cohen TELLING US?", the following video gives an answer.

It is quite harrowing and thought-provoking. There's a coldness to Leonard Cohen's demeanour and a certainty in his arrogance. It's interesting that he began as a poet and didn't start his musical career until the age of 33; it's as though he was always looking for the most effective outlet for his words. (He also moved within Jacob Rothschild's circle) I can't help but wonder what may lay in Berlin's future....I think we can take an accurate guess, though.

Lyrics from "First We Take Manhattan":
"I'm guided by a signal in the heavens
I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin
I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin"

OR HERE:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom