The Truth About Hair and Why Indians Would Keep Their Hair Long

Deedlet said:
I found this article on SOTT to be really fascinating as it rang very true with me. But since there is no "scientific evidence" to confirm this theory, I was wondering if Laura and team could ask the C's more about it/confirm it.

Thanks! :)
I have heard and read about this possibility over many years so it would be interesting to know.

Hm, yes does sound like a good topic. I don't doubt this but there should be a greater depth to research than just this article, hopefully more could be found. But I do have personal experiences with this I suppose. I don't quite notice the difference too much since my hair hasn't been cut in 2 and a half years but I definitely do feel more energy in the head area than I did when it was shaved, and supernatural sensory and accurate intuition has not been a stranger to me, perhaps due to having long hair most of my life. At the moment my bangs reach my nipples so I suppose if there is truth to this I have fairly long sensors. Haha I am wondering, what would the effects of a pony tail be? Certainly feels quite different, but for what reason? Besides the cold of course! haha

If Laura does ask the Cs about this, can she also ask about different types of hair. Like african hair, I wouldn't say people with afros are more spiritually attuned but they are kind of cool I suppose. Also I remember the Cs said the native american race are more connected to the Earth so maybe it is not that everyone having long hair will all of a sudden make them connected to the planet but just if you are Native american?

I think hair color might also be taken into consideration, as well as the structure(curly,straight,ect), thickness, Sebaceous gland (which produces the oils found in hair and most areas of skin) due to the possibilities of increased conductivity, and the Papilla(made up of connective tissue).

Coincidentally, had to cut my husband's long hair yesterday, due to job demands (well, because his boss wanted to, actually) and it was not nice. I'm not a hairdresser, and while we understand that 99% of the people is asleep enough to give a lot of importance to short hair and shaved faces (he also had to shave his goatee) it's still unfair to be forced to look like some psycho wants you to, otherwise you'll lose your job. After reading the article, maybe it's all part of the same programming that keeps us blind and asleep.

I use long hair since several years ago. So it is difficult at this point to test the difference between short and long regarding levels of energy, intuition, etc. I was told several times by people interested in having my hair cut to short (parents and others), that long hair took away my energy, and did other evil things. Although I never believed seriously such things, I had my doubts about the subject. Now after reading the article, it makes me see it in a radically different perspective.

Why many religious, military, corporative institutions insist in having the hair short. And why native americans, vikings, goths, celts, etc. had long hair. Romans used short hair mostly, whereas celts, goths, vikings, had long hair.

Sott article said:
Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved 'feelers' or 'antennae' that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex. [..]
Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration.

I've been battling with the notion to getting crew cuts the last many years. Just recently got one and had a photo taken today and I looked miserable and was reminded of a picture taken at my 'first communion' where I stand just as miserably short cut next to my dad, who has always insisted that I got it cut- "it makes you lighter and look soigné". There is a sligth psychological weight loss after a cut, but that could be the loss of feeling the worlds heavyness and scrambled alarm signals, which could be productive if one was aware of it. I definitly think it would be interesting to get more to go on with the theory.

Laura said:
Third the proposed elements that can "transduce" the "sound" of such things.... HAIR can be a transducer.... that it can, in some way, act as an "antenna". One then thinks of "long haired franks" and nazarites and Samson and his strength "in his hair" and so on.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,11056.msg80805.html#msg80805
An early example with clear fingerprints of psychic vampirism is the Biblical account of Delilah's cunning seduction of Samson in which she vampirized him by cutting his hair, the source of his strength.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7309.msg51771.html#msg51771
myth and hair
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,4907.msg60391.html#msg60391

I always get extremely tired whenever I get a haircut. I always end up having to close my eyes.
I have very thick hair, so it needs to be kept shoulder-length as it takes ages to wash, brush, dry, etc.

That's a strange coincidence to read this article now. After having short hair since the day I was born I've been growing my hair long over the last couple of months... partly trying to deprogram myself from years of schooling. I wonder how long it will get...

This is very interesting article indeed. It's tell me also lot about the Japanese knights, Samurai's. They had always long hair.

The samurai's hair was an important part of his appearance, and most texts and house-codes of the samurai make reference to the importance of its neat appearance. The traditional hairstyle (for the better part of a thousand years) was the topknot, a fashion by no means exclusive to the samurai. Nearly everyone, with the exception of Buddhist priests, wore topknots, making the genesis of this style nearly impossible to guess at it with authority. There is reference to the use of topknots in ancient China, and it might have been one of the many cultural imports introduced to Japan between the Asuka-Nara and Heian Periods. Needless to say, there was any number of styles of topknot by the Edo Period. The chasen-gami , for instance, was produced by wrapping a piece of string around the length of the topknot, producing a spray of hair at the end that resembled a tea wisk. The topknot would then either be worn back or forward, hanging over the center of the head. The mitsu-ori was a style popular in the later 16th Century. The hair was well oiled and formed into a queue and folded forward on the head, then back again, and was tied in place. An abbreviated version, the futatsu-yori, was only folded forward before being tied, and was trimmed with a razor to give the front an almost solid appearance. Interestingly, these styles were not uncommon among the lower classes.

I forgot to add not all Samurai were shaved on the top.

The style of shaving part of the frontal part of one's head was supposedly developed as making helmet wear more comfortable. By the early Edo Period it had become a simple fashion, and was adopted by many outside the samurai class. There seems to have been no special ordnances or something of the sort regarding the wear of one's hair, though doubtlessly 'house rules' applied.

_http://www.samurai-archives.com/clothing.html

For years I have been noticing that whenever I was going through difficulties and felt vulnerable ,I always let my hair and beard to grow.
Many times I was questioning myself whether it was a sign of depression but digging deeper I was finding that it was like instinctive action in order to restore and save energy.
Also being very sensitive to energies of others I concluded that my beard is offering me a quite good psychic shield.
It may come out something very usefull from this topic.

Kaigen said:
This is very interesting article indeed. It's tell me also lot about the Japanese knights, Samurai's. They had always long hair.

TNearly everyone, with the exception of Buddhist priests, wore topknots, making the genesis of this style nearly impossible to guess at it with authority. T

Somewhere I had found that not all of the buddhists are saving their heads.The ngapas of the Nyingma tradition (which is the oldest of the four major schools of Tibetan Buddhism ) leave their hair uncut.
So even the bold buddhists knew something about this :P

I have noticed since early school, that if I to cut my hair or nails before the test then I would perform more poorly on the test :)

There was an old superstition in Belarus I do not know origin of, that you are not suppose to throw out cut hair or nails into garbage.

I dunno guys...

I have short hair. Actually I started to buzz it last year when I was sick of paying the extra money for a haircut every couple months. I haven't noticed any difference in "psychic abilities" or anything other than my head feeling a bit colder in the winter. Maybe I'm just not sensitive enough to these things though?

I'm not saying there isn't anything to this, and it would certainly make an interesting question to the Cs, but I don't think there's much evidence to go on at the moment. It's easy to get carried away with the small stuff when there are bigger things standing in the way of reaching our fullest potential (like diet and other lifestyle factors, osit.)

Back
Top Bottom