The Universe: Nemesis, the suns evil twin.

Laura said:
I think Davida is right: we are feeling these energies lately. They are making me downright edgy. I feel like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockers!

Perhaps those "in the know" know that something is going to become evident soon and they are preparing the ground... ?

It also fits in nicely with creating a continuation of hysteria so that they can continue making weapons for space, which keeps the power elite getting richer. Keep the sheeple hypnotized so that they think that by continuing to use trillions of dollars to make weapons, that will save us all from bombardment from comets. :rolleyes:

fwiw

Maybe it's just a result of my still being in the military and being fully aware of how it is a tool of the international bankers, but lately I have been feeling worried and edgy for no reason. I had been wondering whether the cause was more cosmic than personal. This thread verifies for me that there is a very real possibility of an external cause that i can now be more aware of whenever I am excessively worried. (Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...)

Jakesully said:
Maybe it's just a result of my still being in the military and being fully aware of how it is a tool of the international bankers, but lately I have been feeling worried and edgy for no reason.

That appears to be the general consensus right now as Laura mentioned.

js said:
I had been wondering whether the cause was more cosmic than personal. This thread verifies for me that there is a very real possibility of an external cause that i can now be more aware of whenever I am excessively worried. (Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...)

Yes, the key is to be aware; to self-observe enough to notice when you're edgy for no reason, versus being edgy for a logical reason. If you can get a bead on that - if you can track your own internal processes well enough to notice the changes and the effects of this broad (apparently planetary) energetic change, then you have a better chance of 'riding this bronco' - or 'surfing it' - and not getting dragged under (osit).

The Work is about learning how to do this; learning to become aware enough to know when conditions have changed that warrant additional vigilance and internal understanding - and to know what is 'you' and what is 'external influence' of one sort or another. It is about fusing a center that can withstand the storm, as it were.

We appear to be in the midst of a rather intense energetic 'time' right now - no question - we're just not sure how long it will last or where it is leading. As always, we shall see - but in the meantime, communicate, self-observe and work to discern what is real and what is not, if at all possible.

Search on for Death Star that throws out deadly comets

Nasa scientists are searching for an invisible 'Death Star' that circles the Sun, which catapults potentially catastrophic comets at the Earth. The star, also known as Nemesis, is five times the size of Jupiter and could be to blame for the impact that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

The bombardment of icy missiles is being blamed by some scientists for mass extinctions of life that they say happen every 26 million years. Nemesis is predicted to lie at a distance equal to 25,000 times that of the Earth from the Sun, or a third of a light-year.

Astronomers believe it is of a type called a red or brown dwarf – a "failed star" that has not managed to generate enough energy to burn like the Sun.

But it should be detectable by a heat-sensitive space telescope called WISE, the Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer.

Launched last year, WISE began surveying the skies in January. It is expected to discover a 1000 brown dwarfs within 25 light-years of the Sun – right on our cosmic doorstep – before its coolant runs out in October.
The nearest normal star to us is around 4.5 light-year away.

Our solar system is thought to be surrounded by a vast sphere of icy bodies, twice as far away as Nemesis, called the Oort Cloud.

Some get kicked in towards the planets as comets – giant snowballs of ice, dust and rock – and the suggestion is that the Death Star’s gravitational influence is to blame.

The paleontologists David Raup and Jack Sepkoski discovered that, over the last 250 million years, life on Earth has been devastated on a 26-million-year cycle. Comet impacts are suggested as a likely cause for these catastrophes.

A similar impact by an asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago, a major inquest by scientists concluded last week, though that is not being blamed on Nemesis.

Most stars have one or more companion stars orbiting around each other, which would make the sun’s single status unusual.

A major clue to Nemesis’s existence is a mysterious dwarf planet called Sedna that was spotted on an elongated 12,000-year-long orbit around the sun.

Mike Brown, who discovered Sedna in 2003, said: "Sedna is a very odd object – it shouldn’t be there! It never comes anywhere close to any of the giant planets or the sun. It’s way, way out there on this incredibly eccentric orbit.

The only way to get on an eccentric orbit is to have some giant body kick you – so what is out there?"

Professor John Matese, of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, says most comets in the inner solar system seem to come from the same region of the Oort Cloud – launched by the pull of a companion star to the sun that scatters comets in its wake.

He suggests it is up to five times the size of Jupiter or 7,000 times the size of Earth.

He said: "There is statistically significant evidence that this concentration of comets could be caused by a companion to the Sun."

Source: telegraph.co.uk

I'm getting an intense jittery feeling today, much more intense than last week. I'm also feeling fairly intense pressure on my cheekbones and at the back of my head, near the swirl in my hair.

I recently took up smoking occassionally as per Laura's finding that nicotene could actually be good for you. I had one this morning and I was wondering if this could play a factor even after the initial "buzz" has worn off, in causing or perhaps amplifying a feeling of jitteriness and unease.

Yes, I too have been having the strangest dreams & feelings of nervousness. I agree that it is very important to try to isolate these feelings through self observation & try to locate which center they come from.

lots of (dis)info (?) about this topic is to be found on Andy Lloyd´s website _http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/

As he is a fiction writer, he might be tempted to add a few dramatic elements to his theories and ideas.

WISE looks at our universe in the infrared part of the spectrum. Like the Spitzer Space telescope, WISE is hunting for heat.

Well, it spotted a giant cosmic rose :) Lovely!

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rose-wise-telescope-100316.html

cosmic-rose-wise-telescope-100316-01.jpg

A new snapshot from NASA's latest space telescope has revealed a vast cloud in deep space that is brimming with new stars inside flower-like wisps of interstellar dust.

The spectacular infrared image shows the Berkeley 59 cluster of young stars, each of which is just a few million years old, as blue dots just to the right of the center of a dust cloud awash in red and green hues, leading NASA scientists to liken it to a giant cosmic rose.

The new image was taken by NASA's new Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE), a $320 million space observatory built to map the entire sky in unprecedented detail. The infrared space telescope has already recorded stunning images of dark asteroids and comets that were previously unseen because they were hard to spot in the visible light range of the spectrum.

WISE's view of Berkeley 59 also includes a "champagne flow" of material resulting from the supernova remnant NGC 7822, an exploded star associated with the region, said officials with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) located in Pasadena, Calif. The objects are located in the constellation Cepheus about 3,300 light-years from Earth.

The dust's red glow stems from heat shed by the stars, while green regions outline the fringe of the cloud. The photo's green regions owe their emerald hues to molecules of a compound called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, which can also be commonly found on Earth in the soot from barbeque pits, exhaust pipes and other combustion effects.

NASA's WISE telescope is expected to complete its first all-sky map in about six months.

Here is a bigger image:

cosmic-rose-wise-telescope-100316-02.jpg

"This infrared image from NASA's WISE space telescope shows a cosmic rosebud blossoming with new stars, including the Berkeley 59 cluster and a supernova remnant. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/UCLA"

9 Stars Have Swung Past Sun; Orange Dwarf Next?

Orange Dwarf Confirmed to be On Likely Collision Course With Our Solar System

Gliese 710 should arrive sometime within the next 1.5 million years

An astronomer has given an 86 percent chance for a neighboring star to smash into the frozen Oort Cloud surrounding the outskirts of the solar system, and may scatter some comets toward Earth...

That's not the only close encounter for our sun, according to Vadim Bobylev at the Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in St. Petersburg, Russia. He combined data from several databases of stars and found at least nine more stars that have already swung past the sun or will do so in the future.

_http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-03/incoming-star-could-send-shower-comets-flying-toward-earth

The article reassures us we can relax because this won't occur for 1.5 million years. But what do "scientists" really know about "time" (much less, admit)? Makes me think of that disinformation technique by which some truth emerging into mass awareness is "affirmed" by disinformation that's 95% true. Perhaps, the time-frame here is the 5% disinformation in this case. What's especially interesting is that part about stars that have already swung past our sun!

Re: 9 Stars Have Swung Past Sun; Orange Dwarf Next?

JGeropoulas said:
The article reassures us we can relax because this won't occur for 1.5 million years. But what do "scientists" really know about "time" (much less, admit)? Makes me think of that disinformation technique by which some truth emerging into mass awareness is "affirmed" by disinformation that's 95% true. Perhaps, the time-frame here is the 5% disinformation in this case. What's especially interesting is that part about stars that have already swung past our sun!

My thoughts exactly. Reminds me of this:

session 980704 said:
Q: (L) What is the closest it could come to earth... (A) Solar
system... (L) Yes, but which part of the solar system? We
have nine planets... which one? (A) I understand that this
brown star will enter the Oort cloud... (L) I think they said it
just brushes against it and the gravity disturbs it...
A: Passes through Oort cloud on orbital journey. Already
has done this on its way "in."
Q: (A) You mean it has already entered the Oort cloud?
A: Has passed through.

I think when we use terms like 'brown dwarf', "not as hot as our sun', "failed star" and 'burned out' we are falling into the fallacy that astrophysics actually understands the universe. I think the Cass suggested nicely that we should think of our sun as a proton and that its little buddy should be thought of as an electron. Tesla would have understood this quite well as he suggested that our sun was akin to a proton....not a hydrogen nuclear reactive entity.

I believe that as long as we use the language of astrophysics we will be left in the dark so to speak. Its very much mythical language. Yet, even here, there is a desire to follow this thinking and lingo to the nth degree. It is seemingly inescapable.

Wasn't sure where to post what may be an addition to the meteor supplement page.
I came across it while researching who Flammerion was and came across this newspaper link from July30, 1907 http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/cgi-bin/paperspast?a=d&d=NEM19070730.1.3&e=-------10--1----0--, in which a short article titled "Flammerion's Seven tailed Comet" appears and briefly reports the sighting of it from Sydney, Australia, but with only one tail being visible. They suggest that only seeing one tail could be because of the angle of observation. This comet siting was about a year before the Tunguska event. Could that have been a comet that had been in the process of breaking up, similar to what's happening with Elenin?

I checked out the rest of the paper just for giggles on the above link and noticed an article about a bad fire at Coney Island, NY Hotel and Park and found this article link:
http://www3.gendisasters.com/node/8168

It has some crazy discrepancies about the cause, but my first thought was burning asteroid/comet fragment struck the roof. Here's the beginning of the story:
Long Beach, L. I., July 29. -- The Long Beach Hotel, one of the most popular resorts on the southern shore of Long Island, was practically destroyed by fire early today. All the guests escaped in safety and no one is reported injured.
The flames did $800,000 damage, besides imperiling the lives of 1,100 persons.
Although no casualties are reported there were many daring rescues, notably by State Senator PATRICK H. McCARREN and Senator WILLILAM H. REYNOLDS.
The fire departments of Far Rockaway and Rockville Center hurried to aid the Long Beach fire fighters and dynamite was used in an effort to check the progress of the flames.
The fire started on the top floor, where there were 200 guests. Hall boys aroused them and within ten minutes the hotel roof was ablaze. One hour and five minutes after the first alarm the hotel was in ruins. The flames then leaped to the cottages and servants quarters, which were soon consumed. A maid fell from a ladder in making her escape and broke her leg.
Next the fire attacked the boardwalk and more cottages. The railroad station was also threatened.

It sounds like a horrific fire...why they used dynamite to "check the progress of the flames" befuddles me as does the reporting of the fire's origin and progression; seems that tactic would trap the folks between a rock and a hard place. Later in another article about a tenement fire the same day, it starts to point the finger at Black Hand, an Italian mob which apparently had a motive. (Rather than a cow with RLS?)
The article reports:
Today's fire was in a six-story tenement at 222 Chrystie street. It is possible the list of dead may exceed nineteen, the police fearing that more bodies may be found in the ruins, and of the thirty injured several will probably die.
The blaze was characterized by a terrific panic, in which men, maddened with fear, trampled on women and children and pushed several from ladders and fire escapes in their own efforts to reach safety.[ :scared:]
The fire, starting with an explosion in the basement, swept from top to bottom [ :huh:]of the six-story structure so quickly the tenants had no opportunity to escape down the stairways, but were driven to the fire escapes. The flames bursting through the windows swept even these places of refuge, forcing the occupants either to dash back into the burning building or drop to death on the pavement below.

What a scary commentary on folks in panic mode...

I'm not sure if I'm over-reaching for a connection between these two fires, Flammerion's seven-tailed comet and the Tunguska event, but these events occur toward the beginning of an increase in the frequency of meteorite reports starting in 1906. http://www.sott.net/articles/show/151954-Meteorites-Asteroids-and-Comets-Damages-Disasters-Injuries-Deaths-and-Very-Close-Calls.

And then there is this quote:
A comet may have been the cause of the Tunguska event in Russia [June 30] in 1908.

Has there been a named comet associated with the Tunguska blast?... they did say the comet "may" have been the cause, so it may just be speculation.

Anyway, I didn't notice Flammerion's comet or this Coney Island fire on the "Meteors...and Very Close Calls" article and thought you might review it and see if it should be added.
(please move this post if there's a better board for it to be in.)

Any body seen this yet?

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-universe/nemesis-the-suns-evil-twin-1558121/

the blurb on this seems interesting enough...how close is it to what the C's are saying?

Back
Top Bottom