The Wave Series available on Amazon Kindle!

Jay Weidner left the following one star review for the Kindle version of Riding the Wave:

In 2002 Laura Knight Jadczyk told me that the cassiopaeans told her that the earth changes would happen well before 2012. More likely around 2008. In another spectacular fail she was wrong then and she is wrong now. Once you understand that she receives her information from aliens from cassiopaea via a ouija board one can begin to understand why she gets so many things wrong. By the way this will probably be the only honest review on this site because Laura instructs her cult followers to give her five star reviews and lavish praise which is all that you will see here except for my review. She isn't a very good researcher and her writing style goes nowhere. The real fact of the matter is that Laura is incapable of telling a story. The book is way too long and she and I have had way too much history. But through that history I can tell you that Laura does not have any idea what she is talking about. In some ways this book is an attempt to cover up all the other wrong predictions that she has made while attacking everyone else. Save your money and time and go read Michael Tsarion, who is a far better researcher and writer.

The thing is if you're going to leave a one star review, whatever, but once you drop the defamation it is an issue. Amazing how 'honest' means mud slinging and defamation to him. Well, he's true to his nature if anything. :lol:

I voted it down and then there is an option to report it as inappropriate, which I also did. I'm also considering writing a response to Weider's comment.

Shane said:
Jay Weidner left the following one star review for the Kindle version of Riding the Wave:

In 2002 Laura Knight Jadczyk told me that the cassiopaeans told her that the earth changes would happen well before 2012. More likely around 2008. In another spectacular fail she was wrong then and she is wrong now. Once you understand that she receives her information from aliens from cassiopaea via a ouija board one can begin to understand why she gets so many things wrong. By the way this will probably be the only honest review on this site because Laura instructs her cult followers to give her five star reviews and lavish praise which is all that you will see here except for my review. She isn't a very good researcher and her writing style goes nowhere. The real fact of the matter is that Laura is incapable of telling a story. The book is way too long and she and I have had way too much history. But through that history I can tell you that Laura does not have any idea what she is talking about. In some ways this book is an attempt to cover up all the other wrong predictions that she has made while attacking everyone else. Save your money and time and go read Michael Tsarion, who is a far better researcher and writer.

The thing is if you're going to leave a one star review, whatever, but once you drop the defamation it is an issue. Amazing how 'honest' means mud slinging and defamation to him. Well, he's true to his nature if anything. :lol:

I voted it down and then there is an option to report it as inappropriate, which I also did. I'm also considering writing a response to Weider's comment.

can you give me the link so that I can report and vote it down too ?

Pashalis said:
can you give me the link so that I can report and vote it down too ?

It's not so difficult to find, you go to amazon.com, type in "riding the wave kindle" and there ya go! Here it is:

Link

Voted it down and reported it as well. And a thumbs up for the comment on his post!

Great news indeed! Looking forward to reading it and the rest in the series again!

(Any chance Political Ponerology will also be making the conversion? :))

Phosphene said:
Great news indeed! Looking forward to reading it and the rest in the series again!

Yes, it will, but it's hard to say when. All Laura's current titles are in the process of being made into Kindles.

Approaching Infinity said:
Phosphene said:

Yes, it will, but it's hard to say when. All Laura's current titles are in the process of being made into Kindles.

Even better news! Thanks for the info! :D

Shane said:

Viola! Took the initiative to do the same. Done.

markerf16 said:
Yep saw it last week and I'm reading it now on my Kindle Fire.. This would be my first book from Laura. Certainly interested in her perspectives on matters I poke around in...

Well you sure didn't try too hard. From markerf16's one star review on Amazon:

_http://www.amazon.com/Riding-Wave-Global-Transformation-ebook/product-reviews/B008036ZXA/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

Would love to tell ya about the book but I cant cause I gave up after endless rants about how great the author (Laura Knight-Jadczyk) was. You see it got old real quick and I never finished it. So as far as "The Truth and Lies About 2012 and Global Transformation" I am not sure but sure was an interesting title that got me sucked in. To bad cause I love the articles on their web site SOTT. Maybe in the future I will give another one of her books a shot but next time I want to actually read about what the title says it is and not some endless ego boost for the Laura. Sorry Laura but it didn't work on me... :-(

No idea what this person is talking about. "Endless ego boost?" Really? And this markerf16 actually gave 4 stars to "The Complete Idiot's Guide to 2012"! :shock:

_http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A390NRWFNASSY1/ref=cm_cr_pr_auth_rev?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview

Markerf16 has numerous other posts on forums and videos on youtube. I initially thought he was some sort of plant but it seems he's probably someone struggling, and gave up on this one. FWIW

Just a note for those of you who missed the banner on SOTT: Wave 2 is now available via Kindle!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008B8FL3O/

So far I've gotten on Kindle four of Laura's books. High Strangeness, 9/11, Riding the Wave, and Soul Hackers. I read them on my PC's using the Amazon Cloud Reader. I find it a great reading experience. Navigation is ultra simple and the large fonts easy on my eyes. I have three screens in front of me so I can easily search and cross reference items of interest...without moving from the original text. Plus the Kindle book prices are truly a bargain!

Thanks so much for putting the Wave books on Kindle. Just downloaded Vol 4!

Ghostdoghaiku said:
Shane said:

Viola! Took the initiative to do the same. Done.

I did too, it is a personal vendetta what he wrote. Reported!

Also, Wave 3 is available on Kindle here:

http://www.amazon.com/Stripped-Bone-Freedom-Prison-ebook/dp/B00A0NLBX2/

And Wave 4 is available here:

http://www.amazon.com/Through-Glass-Darkly-Adventures-ebook/dp/B00AJVBZR2/

:D

Back
Top Bottom