The Wave Series available on Amazon Kindle!

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
We are pleased to announce that The Wave, volume 1 is now available as an eBook for Amazon Kindle.

On Amazon.com
On Amazon.co.uk

On Amazon.fr
On Amazon.de

And they should be available on Amazon.es and .it soon.

Note that you don't actually need to have a Kindle to read Kindle eBooks - there is free Kindle Reader Software available for:

- iPhone
- Windows
- Mac
- Blackberry
- Android
- iPad
- Windows Phone 7

Coming soon: The rest of the series on Kindle!

:rockon:

That IS great news. Should spread the knowledge even more with more formats available. That's great that you don't even need a Kindle to read them as e-books. I recently read that in another thread, as well, and wasn't aware of that.

Amazon also has a cloud reader http://read.amazon.com, which can be used on any platform where HTML and Javascript available, virtually every modern one.

SeekinTruth said:
That IS great news. Should spread the knowledge even more with more formats available. That's great that you don't even need a Kindle to read them as e-books. I recently read that in another thread, as well, and wasn't aware of that.

Yeps. And everybody can afford them at those prices, carry and read them everywhere, and get some answers if they are looking for them.

Some Kindle and other readers also have a "read aloud" option, and I'd say that, although it's not perfect, it can be pretty handy, not only for the visually impaired, but for everyone who wants to listen to an audiobook while driving or doing something else.

:dance:

Whoohoo! :dance:

The Kindle book is doing great on Amazon's Best Seller lists:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,011 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Unexplained Mysteries
#3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Channeling
#5 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Channeling

A rank of 6,000 is impressive!! :wow:

Getting on the bestselling lists is really great because people peruse and buy from these lists to see what is popular and 'hot'. Just being on the list can create a self-perpetuating promotion.

I just wrote a review and currently there is one other review for the listing. Since it's hot right now, I bet more reviews would boost it's popularity even more. The great thing with The Wave 1 is that once people get into it, many will also want to read the others. So, the more promotion for this book, the better it could be for the whole series too.

Amazon's 'tags' feature might also help if people add tags and vote to agree on existing tags. Tags don't seem to link in with Amazon's search engine, but a book does seem to be ranked higher (on the page that lists books for a particular tag) when more people have voted to agree with the tag. There does seem to be some variation in how the books are listed, but this seems to be a general rule.

I listed 15 tags (the limit), and others can add their own too.

edit:
Don't know if this has already been thought of, but if not, a link to the kindle book might be good on the cassiopaea.com and cassiopaea.org sites too.

Ailén said:
We are pleased to announce that The Wave, volume 1 is now available as an eBook for Amazon Kindle.

And they should be available on Amazon.es and .it soon.

Don't know about amazon.it but I just got it on amazon.es so that was very soon!!!

Shane said:
Whoohoo! :dance:

The Kindle book is doing great on Amazon's Best Seller lists:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,011 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Unexplained Mysteries
#3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Channeling
#5 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Channeling

A rank of 6,000 is impressive!! :wow:

Getting on the bestselling lists is really great because people peruse and buy from these lists to see what is popular and 'hot'. Just being on the list can create a self-perpetuating promotion.

I just wrote a review and currently there is one other review for the listing. Since it's hot right now, I bet more reviews would boost it's popularity even more. The great thing with The Wave 1 is that once people get into it, many will also want to read the others. So, the more promotion for this book, the better it could be for the whole series too.

Amazon's 'tags' feature might also help if people add tags and vote to agree on existing tags. Tags don't seem to link in with Amazon's search engine, but a book does seem to be ranked higher (on the page that lists books for a particular tag) when more people have voted to agree with the tag. There does seem to be some variation in how the books are listed, but this seems to be a general rule.

I listed 15 tags (the limit), and others can add their own too.

edit:
Don't know if this has already been thought of, but if not, a link to the kindle book might be good on the cassiopaea.com and cassiopaea.org sites too.

Wow! That's SO great that it's on the bestseller list. I'll write a review on it today or tomorrow. I wrote one for Wave 1 print addition a couple of weeks ago. That shouldn't be a problem, right? Can I just write I'm re-posting my review for the print version here to help Kindle version buyers, or something like that? I don't know what the "tags" feature is, but I'll check into it. If it's not too much trouble can someone explain what "tags" feature does?

SeekinTruth said:
Wow! That's SO great that it's on the bestseller list. I'll write a review on it today or tomorrow. I wrote one for Wave 1 print addition a couple of weeks ago. That shouldn't be a problem, right? Can I just write I'm re-posting my review for the print version here to help Kindle version buyers, or something like that? I don't know what the "tags" feature is, but I'll check into it. If it's not too much trouble can someone explain what "tags" feature does?

Tags are keywords about the book. They're also links that take people to pages that list books tagged with the same keyword. Amazon has it set up so customers do the tagging rather than the publisher. If you scroll down below the reviews of a book, you'll see the tags and if you click on one, you can see how it works. There is a 'Agree with these tags?' link. If you select the check mark on a tag and vote to agree, you give more weight to a particular tag. My assumption is that the more votes a tag has, the better it will do in visibility on the page that lists the books associated with a particular tag.

OK, thanks Shane. So it looks like it might help in the same way as voting reviews "helpful," etc. I'll just copy my review for the print version of Wave 1 and mention that I'm re-posting that review for the benefit of Kindle version buyers.

OK, so I re-posted my review for the print version of Wave 1 for the Kindle version. I also liked it, and voted the 2 other 5 star reviews as helpful, and also agreed with the Tags. So including mine, there's only 3 reviews for the Kindle edition. Others can also re-post their print version reviews to help.

Yep saw it last week and I'm reading it now on my Kindle Fire.. This would be my first book from Laura. Certainly interested in her perspectives on matters I poke around in... ;D

Hi, markerf16, and welcome to the forum. :) Since this is your first post, it is recommended that new members post an intro in the Newbies forum http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0 telling how they found their way here and how much of the material they've read.

Back
Top Bottom