The WAVE

Scottie

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33332042/ns/technology_and_science-space/

In the murky boundary between our solar system and the rest of the galaxy, scientists have spotted a bright band of surprising high-energy emissions.

The results come from the first all-sky map created by NASA's new Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) spacecraft, which launched in October 2008. While orbiting Earth, IBEX monitors incoming neutral atoms that originate billions of miles away at the solar system's edge to learn about the interaction between the sun and the cold expanse of space.

"The IBEX results are truly remarkable, with emissions not resembling any of the current theories or models of this never-before-seen region," said David McComas, IBEX principal investigator at the Southwest Research Institute in Texas. "We expected to see small, gradual spatial variations at the interstellar boundary, some 10 billion miles away. However, IBEX is showing us a very narrow ribbon that is two to three times brighter than anything else in the sky."

That thar looks like a wave (The Wave?)...

:shock:
 

RyanX

The Living Force
Those were the first thoughts that my mind jumped to this morning while reading this article.

On the other hand though, is this really some new phenomena or just something that we've been unable to observe until recently? It says this IBEX spacecraft wasn't launched until October 2008. Do we really have enough data to assume this is something new? To quote one of the scientists in the article:

"We're just now getting a handle on the interaction of the surrounding interstellar medium with the heliosphere, and that's providing us with the big picture," said mission co-investigator Eberhard Möbius of the University of New Hampshire

It is interesting that the scientist's observations didn't fit the actual data, that in itself is noteworthy. It's also interesting to note that the galactic magnetic field is what seemingly influences the position of this emission band.

The bright ribbon appears to be shaped by the direction of the interstellar magnetic field outside the heliosphere. Scientists think this suggests that the galactic environment just outside the solar system has far more influence on the structure of the heliosphere than previously believed.

"[The ribbon is] aligned by and dominated by the external magnetic field," McComas said in a briefing Thursday. "That's a huge clue as to what's going on. But still we're missing some really fundamental aspect of the interaction — some fundamental physics is missing from our understanding."

FWIW.
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Mr. Scott said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33332042/ns/technology_and_science-space/

In the murky boundary between our solar system and the rest of the galaxy, scientists have spotted a bright band of surprising high-energy emissions.

The results come from the first all-sky map created by NASA's new Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) spacecraft, which launched in October 2008. While orbiting Earth, IBEX monitors incoming neutral atoms that originate billions of miles away at the solar system's edge to learn about the interaction between the sun and the cold expanse of space.

"The IBEX results are truly remarkable, with emissions not resembling any of the current theories or models of this never-before-seen region," said David McComas, IBEX principal investigator at the Southwest Research Institute in Texas. "We expected to see small, gradual spatial variations at the interstellar boundary, some 10 billion miles away. However, IBEX is showing us a very narrow ribbon that is two to three times brighter than anything else in the sky."

That thar looks like a wave (The Wave?)...

:shock:

Maybe just wait and see, if it is moving, from which direction it is coming, when it is moving. But this is just my 3d view, maybe -the wave- cannot be seen/detected at all?
 

Brenda86

Jedi Master
Gawan said:
Mr. Scott said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33332042/ns/technology_and_science-space/

In the murky boundary between our solar system and the rest of the galaxy, scientists have spotted a bright band of surprising high-energy emissions.

The results come from the first all-sky map created by NASA's new Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) spacecraft, which launched in October 2008. While orbiting Earth, IBEX monitors incoming neutral atoms that originate billions of miles away at the solar system's edge to learn about the interaction between the sun and the cold expanse of space.

"The IBEX results are truly remarkable, with emissions not resembling any of the current theories or models of this never-before-seen region," said David McComas, IBEX principal investigator at the Southwest Research Institute in Texas. "We expected to see small, gradual spatial variations at the interstellar boundary, some 10 billion miles away. However, IBEX is showing us a very narrow ribbon that is two to three times brighter than anything else in the sky."

That thar looks like a wave (The Wave?)...

:shock:

Maybe just wait and see, if it is moving, from which direction it is coming, when it is moving. But this is just my 3d view, maybe -the wave- cannot be seen/detected at all?

Very interesting. I think the only thing we really CAN do is wait and see. It doesn't change the work we have to do whether it can be seen or not, or if that is The Wave. It is interesting to think about, though. What if it CAN be seen, but no one knows what they are looking for? I actually always imagined it couldn't really be seen exactly. But I stick with my first reaction - very interesting, but wait for more information like Gawan said. :)
 

Avala

The Living Force
The ride is coming ;D

If the wave intersects through several densities and our 3th density is reflection of the higher densities, I think it would be logic that the wave would be in some way visible to us. Where visible don’t means necessarily psychically visible, maybe like electromagnetic particles, energy or something like that. But of course, who knows . . .

Here is more about that Ibex:

_http://ibex.swri.edu/
 

knowledge_of_self

The Living Force
Brenda86 said:
Gawan said:
Mr. Scott said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33332042/ns/technology_and_science-space/

In the murky boundary between our solar system and the rest of the galaxy, scientists have spotted a bright band of surprising high-energy emissions.

The results come from the first all-sky map created by NASA's new Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) spacecraft, which launched in October 2008. While orbiting Earth, IBEX monitors incoming neutral atoms that originate billions of miles away at the solar system's edge to learn about the interaction between the sun and the cold expanse of space.

"The IBEX results are truly remarkable, with emissions not resembling any of the current theories or models of this never-before-seen region," said David McComas, IBEX principal investigator at the Southwest Research Institute in Texas. "We expected to see small, gradual spatial variations at the interstellar boundary, some 10 billion miles away. However, IBEX is showing us a very narrow ribbon that is two to three times brighter than anything else in the sky."

That thar looks like a wave (The Wave?)...

:shock:

Maybe just wait and see, if it is moving, from which direction it is coming, when it is moving. But this is just my 3d view, maybe -the wave- cannot be seen/detected at all?

Very interesting. I think the only thing we really CAN do is wait and see. It doesn't change the work we have to do whether it can be seen or not, or if that is The Wave. It is interesting to think about, though. What if it CAN be seen, but no one knows what they are looking for? I actually always imagined it couldn't really be seen exactly. But I stick with my first reaction - very interesting, but wait for more information like Gawan said. :)

I agree with what you say here Brenda. Personally I've always thought that the wave is something that can't be seen with our two physical eyes but the 'third eye' if you get my meaning. When it comes to the Wave, I think we also have to consider the fact of what the C's said. The wave is already here, has been for a while.

950617 said:
Q: (L) Are we connected in some way with the Wave, individually and as a group?
A: Well, of course. Everything is connected to the wave.
Q: (L) Are we, by connecting into this wheel, so to speak, activating the wave in some way?
A: We are not clear about your interesting interpretation there, but it is true that you have an interactive relationship with the wave... [(J) We ought to add...]
...however... there is an interruption... as stated before, you are in an interactive relationship with the wave in a sense, in that the wave is a part of your reality,
always has been and always will be.
And, of course, it does involve your progress through the grand cycle. And the perpendicular reality, again is, of course, an
advancement from the core outward which is yet another reflection of all reality and all that exists. Now, we wish to return to the visual representation as
mentioned previously. If you notice the core circle connects with all seven sections to the outer circle. Now, picture that outer circle as being an ever expanding
circle, and each one of the seven segments as being an ever expanding line. Of course, now, this will expand outward in a circular or cyclical pattern. Please
picture visually an expanding outer circle and a non-expanding inner circle. Contemplate that and then please give us your feelings as to what that represents.


However there is no saying that there wont be a physical representation of it, kind of the same way that we see storms while as the C's say, it is a "battle in 4D". Taking the storm analogy further, if you look at it through 4D eyes, you will see a much different event than a storm. That's what I think this "new find" is. It could be the Wave... that we in 3D see as this "bright band of surprising high-energy emissions".

Having said the above, it's still fun to speculate about the definition the C's gave the Wave. Which is...

"Realm Boarder Crossing"

This is interesting considering this in the article...

This ribbon of energy lies at the very edge of the solar system, where the bubble of charged particles streaming from the sun finally peters out. This bubble is called the heliosphere, and it encompasses the region of space dominated by the sun's influence.

So yeah, interesting stuff indeed! :D
 
Mr. Scott said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33332042/ns/technology_and_science-space/

In the murky boundary between our solar system and the rest of the galaxy, scientists have spotted a bright band of surprising high-energy emissions.

The results come from the first all-sky map created by NASA's new Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) spacecraft, which launched in October 2008. While orbiting Earth, IBEX monitors incoming neutral atoms that originate billions of miles away at the solar system's edge to learn about the interaction between the sun and the cold expanse of space.

"The IBEX results are truly remarkable, with emissions not resembling any of the current theories or models of this never-before-seen region," said David McComas, IBEX principal investigator at the Southwest Research Institute in Texas. "We expected to see small, gradual spatial variations at the interstellar boundary, some 10 billion miles away. However, IBEX is showing us a very narrow ribbon that is two to three times brighter than anything else in the sky."

That thar looks like a wave (The Wave?)...

:shock:

Yes, interesting news...
However, it's hard to say whether it's the Wave or not.
To me it looks more like some sort of Van Allen belt, just on a larger scale (solar system scale) - like a trap for electrically charged cosmic radiation at the outskirts of our Solar System.

But of course, I may be wrong... I guess we'll see it if it is really the Wave.

:)
 

John G

The Living Force
The wave is probably most directly a wave of probabilities but magnetic fields and gravity and their unification are likely involved and with the companion star there could certainly be solar system wide effects. Also I think it has been mentioned that gravity changes are related to the solar system's travels around the galactic core. It's a big synchronistic thing.
 

go2

Dagobah Resident
956017 said:
Q: (L) Are we connected in some way with the Wave, individually and as a group?
A: Well, of course. Everything is connected to the wave.

I recently read Foamy Ether-A Framework for a Theory of Everything at this link. There are some great
simulations of waves in the foamy ether matrix of space. I do not have a background in physics
or mathematics and found the visual representations of waves in the ether defining gravity, matter,
electromagnetic force, energy, etc. helpful in understanding the concepts of waves, realm borders,
gravity, and the cosmology of the Cassiopeans, Mouravieff, Ouspensky, and Gurdjieff.

Do any of the more knowledgeable forum members have a comment on the usefulness
or veracity of the foamy ether theory?
 

John G

The Living Force
go2 said:
I recently read Foamy Ether-A Framework for a Theory of Everything. There are some great simulations of waves in the foamy ether matrix of space. I do not have a background in physics or mathematics and found the visual representations of waves in the ether defining gravity, matter, electromagnetic force, energy, etc. helpful in understanding the concepts of waves, realm borders, gravity, and the cosmology of the Cassiopeans, Mouravieff, Ouspensky, and Gurdjieff.

The general idea of a "foamy ether" I'm OK with. That site doesn't get into the math and just warping spacetime isn't enough even when the warping is correct. For the ether or aether, the C's clue of "rim of the cylinder" is good and there's also Ark's follow up question that confirmed the cylinder itself is a loop so it's really a torus (donut). Thus not only are the curled up spacetime dimensions loopy but the big spacetime dimensions are loops. The foamy part would be a many worlds quantum theory. The quantum foam would pick up a future effects past causality via the rim/loop stuff along the lines of the work of Mark Hadley (whom Ark recommended as a starting place for this). I think the C's clue of "prism" comes into play too as kind of a foamy branching out to different possibilities on the rim/loop.
 

combsbt

Jedi Master
go2 said:
956017 said:
Q: (L) Are we connected in some way with the Wave, individually and as a group?
A: Well, of course. Everything is connected to the wave.

I recently read Foamy Ether-A Framework for a Theory of Everything at this link. There are some great
simulations of waves in the foamy ether matrix of space. I do not have a background in physics
or mathematics and found the visual representations of waves in the ether defining gravity, matter,
electromagnetic force, energy, etc. helpful in understanding the concepts of waves, realm borders,
gravity, and the cosmology of the Cassiopeans, Mouravieff, Ouspensky, and Gurdjieff.

Do any of the more knowledgeable forum members have a comment on the usefulness
or veracity of the foamy ether theory?

The article as presented gives no explanation of consciousness, so it is inherently incomplete. This is kind of ironic because the author uses this quote - "Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve." - Max Planck

970104 said:
A: Please... we are drifting! Tell A that "aether" is Terran
material science's attempt to address ether. The trouble is,
there is simply no way to physicalize a plane of existence
which is composed entirely of consciousness. It is the union
of perfect balance between the two "states" or planes, that is
the foundation and essence of all creation/reality. You cannot
have one without the other!

Q: (L) When you say the two states or planes, you are
saying the physical state and the state of consciousness...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And you can't have one without the other. And the
state of consciousness and the state of material existence are
so completely connected, that both are infinite? One cannot
exist without the other...
A: Yes, connected, intertwined, bonded... Merged.
Q: (T) A structure of the universe that holds the levels
together... everything is connected. The consciousness of 6th
density is perfectly bonded and balanced with 3rd density,
and the quasi physical level of 4th density, and the totally
physical levels 3 through 1, and the total ONE of 7th, and
whatever 5th is. (L) We have four levels of physical
expression, so to speak, going from the really solid, minimal
consciousness level 1 to....
A: Yes, but the Terran scientists have been programmed to
believe that nothing can exist unless it can be measured,
estimated, calculated and represented in some way in the
physical material plane. Not true!!!!!!! For example: We are
in NO WAY physical.

I did read the whole foamy ether article and FWIW I wasn't that impressed. His explanations are very simplified and, even without the inclusion of a plane of consciousness, I'm not convinced that you could easily translate these visual concepts to verifiable working experimental results (you know, if it were to measure, estimate, calculate, and represent in some way the physical material plane). I guess that is what the guy is trying to do with his proposed gravitational wave and ether inflow detector.

What bugs me is he gives explanations of forces as different distortions in the ether but doesn't back up how that distortion actually represents the observed effect of that force. And the simulations don't really make that much sense in general (the one of two particles exchanging a photon is particularly problematic to me).

_http://www.worldnpa.org/php2/index.php?tab0=Scientists&tab1=Scientists&tab2=Display&id=1143

Here is a little info on the author. As far as I can tell, he's an electrical engineer that pursues this ether theory as a hobby.
 

go2

Dagobah Resident
Thanks for the replies Bluelamp and combsbt. I will look up Mark Hadley's work and use our search function more.
The excerpt from the C's really cleared up some misconceptions. I hadn't even considered consciousness when I began
wondering about how gravity waves could travel through a vacuum of space. What is a wave? What is gravity? What consciousness? What am I? It seems metaphysics can ask questions math and physics can't answer. I recall Ouspensky
said the answer is in asking a larger question, or something like that.
 

luke wilson

The Living Force
I have been reading the wave and now I find myself in a state of confusion as to the chronological order of events. In simple terms, I am confused by exactly what is going to happen so I figured I might aswell ask for abit of clarification so I can iron out some of my confusion.

As I understand it, there are Adamic man and Organic Portals. Of this 2 types, am I correct in assuming that it is adamic man that are eligible for graduation to 4th density as they are the only ones with soul potential?

Secondly, of these adamic man, can someone give me a rough estimate as to how many of the almost 7 billion people on earth are of this type? And of them, how many are estimated to graduate? And of them, what will be the STO AND STS breakdown? Plus, will both STO AND STS live on the same planet earth on 4D OR will they be separated by some cosmic law??

Also, this 1000yr period I heard the Cs talk about, what is it exactly and who will be living through it, is it everyone or just those graduates??

Last thing, what exactly is the wave?? Is it a physical phenomena or is it just a transformation of souled entities through out the density levels? Will it affect all density levels simultaneously or just ours??

Wait, wait, I have also finished reading the part where Laura talks about the civilisation living 3000 miles underneath the earth. Apparently they want to eliminate those who are living on the surface, So I am guessing those people that are in line for this elimination are those that wont graduate?? Are this underground people eligible for graduation aswell as I read they have souls?

Also am I right in saying the wave is not predicted to happen in a specific date(as time is an illusion) but rather what will determine the arrival of the wave is a sequence of events? This wave, will it arrive gradually and transform things gradualy almost to an extent when people will wake up one day and wonder how they got to 4D or will it be an instantenious thing?

Also I read an extract I think on the wave, where I saw the Cs say, there will come a point where it seems that those who are dead are the lucky ones. Well, can someone elaborate this to me please. I dont understand it. When is this point meant to happen. Pre-wave 3rd density earth, Post-wave 3rd Density earth or Post-wave 4th density earth?


I know these are many questions. I find despite gaining more knowledge whilst reading the wave, I am left abit more confused than I was before. I hope you guys dont mind me asking these questions. I wonder what the Cs would say. Go find out, use your brain, use your eyes, research, we are not here to answer your questions at which point i'll live in confusion for the rest of my life. :-[
 

Renaissance

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
luke wilson said:
I know these are many questions. I find despite gaining more knowledge whilst reading the wave, I am left abit more confused than I was before. I hope you guys dont mind me asking these questions. I wonder what the Cs would say. Go find out, use your brain, use your eyes, research, we are not here to answer your questions at which point i'll live in confusion for the rest of my life. :-[

oh come on, no need for pity. :evil: Seems like you're gathering a bit of momentum with your questions, and I'm sure if you use that momentum to continue reading The Wave you'll get the answers to your question and a lot more too. If your hard pressed for answers you can also find the topics of interest at Cassiopedia.

On Organic Portals (pre-adamic man) you can also check out Organic Portals – The “Other” Race and the Organic Portal thread as well.
 

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Hi luke wilson,

Don't forget to use the Search function also and look for the word "wave". You'll find a whole lot of links where many of your questions have been answered before. :)
 
Top Bottom