The WAVE

Seems like disinfo to prop up some egos. Seems like they are insinuating that the brotherhood/sisterhood are wanderers. I have no idea what the stones are. Plus not sure the significance of the 144000 number though I've seen that number in the Cs transcripts somewhere. Also the whole site seems to be an offshoot from the whole failed 2012 failed planetary shift to a new plane of existence.

All in all the message is.... if you are reading the site, you are very important, you are a light being, you will soon have special powers. To be special... :halo:

Hello Luke Wilson, I do also drew attention to the mention of this number, the number 144,000, is in the Bible in the Apocalypse, speaks of 144,000 sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel, are they which came out of great tribulation they have washed their robes and made them white, Laura ask the Cs here extract the session:

Laura said:
October 16, 1994

Q: (L) "Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father's name inscribed on their foreheads..." What does that mean?

A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.

Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists accompanying themselves on their harps..." What is this voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and mighty thunder?

A: The return of Christ.

Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the 144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been ransomed..."

A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage elitism and divisiveness.

Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term them?

A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.

Q: (L) Are these human beings?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have supreme knowledge?

A: Approximately.

Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just curious.

A: Maybe.

riclapaz said:
Hello Luke Wilson, I do also drew attention to the mention of this number, the number 144,000, is in the Bible in the Apocalypse, speaks of 144,000 sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel, are they which came out of great tribulation they have washed their robes and made them white, Laura ask the Cs here extract the session:

Laura said:
October 16, 1994

Q: (L) "Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father's name inscribed on their foreheads..." What does that mean?

A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.

Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists accompanying themselves on their harps..." What is this voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and mighty thunder?

A: The return of Christ.

Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the 144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been ransomed..."

A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage elitism and divisiveness.

Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term them?

A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.

Q: (L) Are these human beings?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have supreme knowledge?

A: Approximately.

Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just curious.

A: Maybe.
Riclapaz thank you for this info. This shows us that we must always be careful, the truth is not delivered on a plateau..Je will read this session.

Mod edit: fixed quote boxes

The SuspiciousObservers have recently morphed from a ”space weather” and EU community into an apocalyptic group discussing their observations of an incoming ”galactic wave” that regularly hits stars - like ours - on 12,800 year cycle, and causes them to go nova. Bang!

Their galactic wave cycle appears to have already hit nearby stars and caused them to “flare” or, as the SuspiciousObservers describe it, go micro-nova. In their analysis, we are next, and the “wave” could hit anytime in the next 30, or so, years...

Their analysis contains rigor and discipline sadly missing from most modern science groups - including the EU crowd (e.g. While I am a truly a fan of much that the EU community does, I have to ask, “What effect does a faraday cage have on the EU concept of electric dipole gravity?”).

My question to the Cs is: Does this galactic wave of the SuspiciousObservers have anything in common with the C’s Wave? (And if it does, is the ”red sky from a cave” view the logical outcome for all those not ready for a 4D transition?)

Bill.

Ive seen a video explaining polar vortex after a sottie recommended them and was wondering about their creds too. Do we have a 100% truthfull scientific observation crew? That would be nice
Regarding The Wave theres this recent discovery too:

Gravitational waves discovery
The wobble in spacetime was picked up unexpectedly by the LIGO experiment, which was specifically built to detect gravitational waves.

Scientists detect unusual burst of gravitational waves in space: Is Betelgeuse going supernova? -- Sott.net

The realm border crossing wave cometh 😊

Were these them?

Yes.

They actually have a series with about 40 videos that cover different aspects of their hypothesis.

The one that caught my attention was one describing how a number of "local" stars have recently began to flare up - with the ones closer to the galactic center going first, and then the ones further out flaring more recently. Their view is that as the wave front hits each star, it flares up in a micro-nova.

Apparently the period of this wave is ~ 12,800 years and is being connected to the Younger Dryas event.

I've been following them for many years - nearly as long as I have been following Laura and the Cs - and IMHO they have always been rigorous and scientifically honest.

For many years their focus was on solar electromagnetic events triggering earthquakes and storms on earth - before a connection started to become accepted by the mainstream.

[...]
Their galactic wave cycle appears to have already hit nearby stars and caused them to “flare” or, as the SuspiciousObservers describe it, go micro-nova. In their analysis, we are next, and the “wave” could hit anytime in the next 30, or so, years...
[...]
Bill.

Hey Bill, just in case you weren't aware, there's at least one thread documenting this kind of unusual activity in Space: Six galaxies undergoing sudden, dramatic transitions.

[...]

My question to the Cs is: Does this galactic wave of the SuspiciousObservers have anything in common with the C’s Wave? (And if it does, is the ”red sky from a cave” view the logical outcome for all those not ready for a 4D transition?)

Bill.

To add: the C's may have already answered your question regarding the Wave and whether there's any relation to the events in Space:

[...]
(Andromeda) Did we want to ask about Betelgeuse or any of these disappearing stars and changing galaxies and stuff?

(L) Yeah, there's been a lot of REALLY weird stuff going on in the whole universe! It's not just global warming anymore.

(Artemis) The stars are burning! We're killing the stars! [laughter]

(L) I mean, it's... Betelgeuse looks like it wants to blow up, galaxies are acting weird... Can ya'll remember all the different things have come up in the news lately? Stars dimming or getting brighter...

(Chu) A lot more comets.

(L) More comets than ever before.

(Niall) Auroras on Mars.

(L) It's just...

(Niall) Jupiter has this hexagon-shaped thing on it...

A: The wave has many manifestations!!!

Q: (L) So we're basically... Yeah, we need some rejuvenation. We need some real healing so we can last long enough to finish this thing out!

A: Yes exactly, and there is more work to do!
[...]

My question to the Cs is: Does this galactic wave of the SuspiciousObservers have anything in common with the C’s Wave?

I think the answer to that, broadly, would be yes. But maybe we can research it a bit more and ask at a future session.

(And if it does, is the ”red sky from a cave” view the logical outcome for all those not ready for a 4D transition?)

The Cs have been pretty explicit about that. What isn't so clear, and we'll probably have to wait and see, is what the criteria for 4D transition is. They've said "karmic and simple understandings", but that's not exactly specific, but perhaps as specific as we're gonna get, so....wait and see!

Hmmm.... apparently our Sun is about to get hit by some galactic magnetic or energy sheet and this will make it undergo some sort of mini or micro Nova. Apparently this has happened many times before and the fact that we're still here means it's not an extinction level event. As if this wasn't bad enough, apparently the Earth's magnetic field is weakening thereby I suppose exposing us more and more to the elements in Space plus God knows what else. It'll flip at some point and it'll be sudden. Going on, apparently we might get some slippage of the crust too and the earth may tilt, they say it happens all the time and leads to some catastrophes (understatement). Apparently from 2017 the decrease in strength in the magnetic field has been accelerating too.

There's a whole series about this on their channel. Interestingly I'm seeing people in the comments make a connection between this approaching event and the increase in authoritarianism in the world since last year. They say maybe one is to hide the other i.e. Covid is being used to hide celestial events?

Back
Top Bottom