The WAVE

Very interesting! in your experience @psychegram does this thing he says about this galactic energy sheet pan out? Does it even exist?

What about recurrent Novas or super flares? Could the Sun do this periodically (i.e. every 12000 - 14000 years) without it being widely known and available knowledge?

Another one, not sure if you'd know from your job - is the earth's magnetic field weakening?

A galactic current sheet isn't part of standard astrophysics, but its existence nevertheless seems very likely to me since there is in fact a large-scale, galactic magnetic field. You get a current sheet whenever you have a magnetic field that gets stretched open, such that opposite polarities come close to touching; for instance, the Sun has a current sheet that goes from just beyond the corona (where its magnetic field is opened by the wind) to the heliopause out beyond Pluto (where the solar magnetic field rejoins the interstellar medium).

Superflares aren't actually unexpected. Studies of solar twins - stars with similar mass and rotation period to the Sun - indicate that these do happen, and there's furthermore evidence of super-Carrington events in the geological record. Whether these can rise to the level of the sort of micronova Davidson talks about is another question. We've certainly never seen anything like that from a solar-type star. In general, when we see evidence of a nova, the central object is a white dwarf; a supernova, a neutron star (left over from an exploding massive star); and superflares tend to happen around M stars (much smaller, redder, more rapidly rotating, and therefore more magnetically active than the Sun, a G-type star). Certainly the Sun can probably have flares much stronger than those seen in recent history, but strong enough to be a near-extinction level event? I'm skeptical. Such an event would however certainly wipe out the electrical grid.

The geomagnetic field is unambiguously weakening and doing so quite rapidly. There is no doubt this poses dangers to e.g. the electrical grid, since our shields are going down, thus charged particles from solar flares and CMEs are able to penetrate closer to the Earth, which raises the risks of blackouts due to induced telluric currents. It also poses a threat to satellites. In other words, if the geomagnetic field gets weak enough, you don't even need super-Carrington, or even just Carrington level, events to do serious damage to our technological infrastructure.

For what it's worth, I'm somewhat in agreement with Pashalis in that also find his certainty level grating and concerning. Plus his non inclusion of cyclical cometary involvement strange considering the now considerable evidence that has been emerging, particularly over the last decade or so. It wouldn't negate his own theory to include this factor but it seems he too often prefers a one size fits all analysis which is clearly off for it's a much more complex scenario with many variables down the ages. I think his core theory is interesting, however, and we know the C's have often pointed out the pole flip issue as being a possible factor in what is ahead - whether this is connected to min-nova is another matter, though possible. However his faith that the CIA Adam & Eve release - upon which he bases some of the 'proof' supporting his narrative - can be taken on face value suggests he lacks knowledge that agencies have a long history of faking documents before then releasing them years after the event so as to spread confusion (with their longevity suckering many into believing they must have been real, otherwise why suppress them for so long? A massive case in point being the Zapruder film). This is just one example of how I think he falls into the potential trap of rushing to preconceived judgement based on a perhaps a narrow band of understanding. I'm not saying this document is fake - I'm just saying that not seeming to be aware of the possibility is perhaps worthy of a note of caution around his propensity for certainty.

The geomagnetic field is unambiguously weakening and doing so quite rapidly. There is no doubt this poses dangers to e.g. the electrical grid, since our shields are going down, thus charged particles from solar flares and CMEs are able to penetrate closer to the Earth, which raises the risks of blackouts due to induced telluric currents. It also poses a threat to satellites. In other words, if the geomagnetic field gets weak enough, you don't even need super-Carrington, or even just Carrington level, events to do serious damage to our technological infrastructure.
Do you know if a graph showing in real time the trend of the geomagnetic field exist? I did a quick search but I did not found. Only pages with maps with local data.

From Wikipedia:

Geomagnetic_axial_dipole_strength.svg.png

There's also the South Atlantic Anomaly, a region of locally depressed field strength that has been rapidly growing the last several years.

The rate of drift of the north magnetic pole has also accelerated over the last century:

It’s healthy to be suspicious about Everything! One question I’ve had to ask myself over the last 10 years is would I really want to “survive” a 3D cataclysm?

If the move to 4D is inevitable, why should we concern ourselves with “simple” 3D concerns. For me the answer is being prepared spiritually for what is to come and allowing it to unfold as it should, or at least will, with or without our active 3D participation.

Perhaps that is a bit fatalistic and for sure we can only “do” what we can while in 3D bodies.

Wait and see!

I do believe that Ben Davidson is feeling very embattled, possibly messianic, and has gone off the deep end: I recently suggested to him a way that he could conclusively test his hypothesis about the galactic wave without needing to wait 30 years or so for it to hit us (by exploring historical and current images of similarly structured “nearby” galaxies, looking for evidence of traveling wave fronts of exploding stars…)

He took it as an attack and accused me of not understanding what I was talking about (I do), not having paid any attention to his site (when I had not skipped a single video), and trying to discredit him (quite the opposite).

That said, I do believe that a lot of his analysis has merit and that his description of the stellar micronova triggered by contact with galactic dust surfing a galactic wave is a surprisingly simple origin for a lot of the phenomenon and mythology associated with the planetary events of 12,800 years ago.

I recently suggested to him a way that he could conclusively test his hypothesis about the galactic wave without needing to wait 30 years or so for it to hit us (by exploring historical and current images of similarly structured “nearby” galaxies, looking for evidence of travelin
That would indeed be exactly what you'd expect.

So far as I know, no such effect has been observed.
He took it as an attack and accused me of not understanding what I was talking about (I do), not having paid any attention to his site (when I had not skipped a single video), and trying to discredit him (quite the opposite).
Yes, this aligns well with his tone of invincible confidence when e.g. dismissively summarizing the work of professional scientists with "they have no idea what they're looking at" hand-waving, immediately after entirely failing to understand the significance of the paper he pretends to have thoroughly understood after glancing at the abstract for five seconds over his morning coffee.

But hey, that tone of voice sure makes him sound convincing 🙄

I've been following Ben Davidson's "Suspicious Observers" website since the beginning. In fact, I've followed him long enough to remember this exchange between Dutchsince (Michael Janitch), where Dutchsince called out Ben for taking money for his work after he has posted on Janitch's own site that he'd never do so (scroll down to the comments to see Janitch's own words):

I remember before that brou-ha-ha Ben had not divulged much personal information; it was only after that when he provided his name and complete background (he's a lawyer).

Ben Davidson then personally vowed to fight back, and eventually Dutchsinse's first Word Press website was removed from the internet, at least partly due to followers of Ben reporting Dutchsince's comments about Ben, saying he threatened Ben's family. After that, Dutchsince dug further into Ben's background, discovering that his father was also a lawyer who had some connections with starting companies with Hollywood backing. Ben's own father responded to Dutchsince's accusations here (second post down):

If what his dad says is true, and I have no reason to doubt him, then there really isn't anything nefarious there. (Dutchsince's information on Ben's family is on page one of the above thread). The coincidences are interesting, though. It does explain how Ben hit the ground running with his You-Tube channel, with few glitches as he gained popularity.

All that said, I do wonder if Ben may have had some early benefactors other than his family that helped get him going, as he didn't collect money for his work the first couple of years he was doing his channel. Maybe he did what his dad says and he worked an 8-hr day in addition to getting his channel going. But the level of knowledge he obviously had coming right out of the gate isn't something I'd expect from a lawyer, especially one so young - unless it was his secret passion all along, which is possible.

So I do wonder if he has some connections with powerful people who want him to get some of the real truth out there, but in a very specific and directed manner. I personally believe that what he says about the solar system contacting the galactic current sheet makes a lot of sense, especially the periodicity for which he has provided a lot proof. I believe also that the fading of the Earth's magnetic poles could lead to potential glitches in the Earth's rotation speed, with potentially disastrous effects. Just looking at relief maps of the Western United States and seeing all the salt lakes, massive grooving of the land in Nevada, salt flats etc. is enough to make me consider that a truly massive tidal wave overran the west coast in the recent past. But there is equally overwhelming proof that comets HAVE hit the Earth with devastating regularity.

When the magnetic poles do flip, there could be a brief interval where the Earth becomes disengaged gravitically from the sun. That could be when the Earth tilts, in addition to massive earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. A comet wouldn't be needed to cause that kind of destruction; and in fact, that kind of gravitic disengagement could be what causes planetary bodies to intersect and possibly even strike one another, before stability is restored - sort of like electron shells around an atomic nucleus rearranging themselves when interacting with a very strong electromagnetic field. As above, so below. And that could be one of the mechanisms that result in comets and meteors being unleashed from their orbits, to fall towards the sun after the field is reestablished.

I can't recall if anyone has ever elucidated such a mechanism of action other than Ben, but it makes mechanical sense to me. However, his railroading of the narrative does make me wonder if he is just another "Mike Adams" (Natural News), a custodian of the "lost knowledge" who really is no more than gatekeepers for the elites, letting us have little bits to verify their status as knowledgeable while in the end withholding the real truth from us. And I wonder if doing so Ben causes an "entrainment" of enough minds to believe in his theories so powerfully that it enables them to occur? But now I'm merely speculating...time to get back to looking for work!!

Very interesting! in your experience @psychegram does this thing he says about this galactic energy sheet pan out? Does it even exist?

What about recurrent Novas or super flares? Could the Sun do this periodically (i.e. every 12000 - 14000 years) without it being widely known and available knowledge?

Another one, not sure if you'd know from your job - is the earth's magnetic field weakening?
The sheet is the same as our own solar system sheet created by the spinning solar wind (heliosphere) creating 'ripples'

This is Galactic Sun has the same thing; scaled up of course.

Thanks for the info @psychegram. I knew the suspiciousobservers channel on youtube, but it didn't give much food for thought and although the solar system weather report was interesting, only a couple of videos were interesting to me.

On the other hand, the one that I find more focused is the See the Pattern channel.

I shared this video in another thread but I put it again, because it seems to me much more elaborated and more related to the wave phenomenon when we see the electrical structure of the galaxy.

Thanks for the info @psychegram. I knew the suspiciousobservers channel on youtube, but it didn't give much food for thought and although the solar system weather report was interesting, only a couple of videos were interesting to me.

On the other hand, the one that I find more focused is the See the Pattern channel.

I shared this video in another thread but I put it again, because it seems to me much more elaborated and more related to the wave phenomenon when we see the electrical structure of the galaxy.

Hmm. Maybe.

I've become extremely skeptical of the electric star hypothesis. It's possible I'm "in too deep" as a professional, but the astrophysics backing up stellar structure models based on the fusion reactor understanding of stars simply matches too much of the data, at too high a level of quite remarkable precision, for it to be easily discarded.

As to the idea that there are filamentary currents along which stars tend to be found, this does seem plausible. Streams of stars, usually called tidal streams as they are generally thought to be descended from dwarf galaxies disrupted by passage through the Milky Way's disk, are known in great number. Large numbers of filamentary plasma structures have also been observed, particularly in star-forming regions. I think it's entirely possible that there are electrical connections between stars, which don't power them but do perhaps affect their magnetic activity, in the same way that there are electrical connections between the Sun and the planets that directly influence planetary magnetospheres (but which don't, crucially, provide the primary power source).

In other words, the EU guys want the interstellar current system to be a circulatory system, when it might have a lot more in common with a nervous system.

At any rate, with the Gaia mission, we now have extremely precise astrometry for about a billion stars. If the Sun's motion is guided by an interstellar Birkeland current in the manner described in the video, this will be easily determined from the proper motions and astrometry of the other stars on the current.

Hmm. Maybe.

I've become extremely skeptical of the electric star hypothesis. It's possible I'm "in too deep" as a professional, but the astrophysics backing up stellar structure models based on the fusion reactor understanding of stars simply matches too much of the data, at too high a level of quite remarkable precision, for it to be easily discarded.

As to the idea that there are filamentary currents along which stars tend to be found, this does seem plausible. Streams of stars, usually called tidal streams as they are generally thought to be descended from dwarf galaxies disrupted by passage through the Milky Way's disk, are known in great number. Large numbers of filamentary plasma structures have also been observed, particularly in star-forming regions. I think it's entirely possible that there are electrical connections between stars, which don't power them but do perhaps affect their magnetic activity, in the same way that there are electrical connections between the Sun and the planets that directly influence planetary magnetospheres (but which don't, crucially, provide the primary power source).

In other words, the EU guys want the interstellar current system to be a circulatory system, when it might have a lot more in common with a nervous system.

At any rate, with the Gaia mission, we now have extremely precise astrometry for about a billion stars. If the Sun's motion is guided by an interstellar Birkeland current in the manner described in the video, this will be easily determined from the proper motions and astrometry of the other stars on the current.
I’m not a fan of the classic “Gravity alone defines astrophysics“ approach to the cosmos.

I definitely believe that plasma physics and electromagnetism play a more fundamental role in the structure of the universe than pure gravity ever did. (Though I also believe the EU folks lost the plot when they tried to prove that Gravity was a side-effect of electricity…)

Not that they are disconnected - I FUNDAMENTALLY believe that they all tie back to gravity through the geometry of multiple (Octonion) dimensions - but in our 3d, the plasma effects are SERIOUSLY under-represented.

The guy behind the “See The Pattern” channel identified a link between our star and Sirius as being siblings in a dance around a Birkland filament that answered a lot of questions in a much simpler explanation of Astrological Precession than any conventional astrophysicist has been able to give…

The biggest question being WHY does the earth precess at all? (Unless there is an un-identified force acting on it…)

My take is that this guy is one of those disruptive elements that lifts the lid on a new paradigm of physics - even if he cannot get there by himself…

There are a lot of videos in this channel
It looks really interesting are there other topics on this channel you would recommend?

Back
Top Bottom