The WAVE

Wrong!

The Earth IS a big gyroscope! Its equatorial bulge doesn’t make it different to any other gyroscope. Gyroscopes in free space don't automatically precess their axis in a constant gravitational field.

If it were subjected to a rotational force it would flip over. Obviously, it’s inertia would make the speed of the flip proportional to the strength of the force, but it would flip in a single motion.

It wouldn’t wobble!

(Unless, of course the force causing the Torque was itself oscillating.)
As a simple argument from a direction other than basic mechanics, the Milankovitch cycles, which are well-known to correlate to precession of the equinoxes (along with two other variations, the Earth's orbital eccentricity and the tilt of the rotational axis wrt the orbital plane) are well-correlated to climate, with other effects such as those of cosmic bombardment superimposed on top of this.

If precession were due to the Sun following a Birkeland current, there is no reason that precession of the equinoxes should correlate to climate.

Forgive me, but I don't think you know what you're talking about. All that is required is a rotating object that is not perfectly spherical, with the axis of rotation tilted wrt the force acting upon it. All of these conditions are satisfied by the Earth-Sun system.
Wrong!

The Earth IS a big gyroscope! Its equatorial bulge doesn’t make it different to any other gyroscope. Gyroscopes in free space don't automatically precess their axis in a constant gravitational field.

If it were subjected to a rotational force it would flip over. Obviously, it’s inertia would make the speed of the flip proportional to the strength of the force, but it would flip in a single motion.

It wouldn’t wobble!

(Unless, of course the force causing the Torque was itself oscillating.)

I have to say I agree with @psychegram

Complete layman here but @psychegram sounds like he knows what he's talking about here.

@woneill1701 I think it's okay to admit if someone knows something and you don't. It can be a learning experience - to me it reads like @psychegram is giving us all a free lesson in this stuff with his answers. Given it is his ACTUAL area of work, I think the odds of him knowing what he's talking about is very high indeed and it sounds it!

It’s healthy to be suspicious about Everything! One question I’ve had to ask myself over the last 10 years is would I really want to “survive” a 3D cataclysm?

If the move to 4D is inevitable, why should we concern ourselves with “simple” 3D concerns. For me the answer is being prepared spiritually for what is to come and allowing it to unfold as it should, or at least will, with or without our active 3D participation.

Perhaps that is a bit fatalistic and for sure we can only “do” what we can while in 3D bodies.

Wait and see!
Is it possible to stop paying karma? I.e. choose not to pay any Karma break karmic contracts? Joe could you give some examples of karmic laws of simple compressions?

Only by learning the lessons of 3rd grade can you 'pass' and move on to 4th grade. 'Being prepared spiritually' can mean a lot of things, especially since the New Age COINTELPRO kicked into high gear during the 60's.

I had a roommate once who was very 'spiritual'. He spent 8 hours a day chanting Sanskrit. Almost every single day. I kid you not. However, when the propane for the stove ran out, he couldn't replace the tank. It was a simple matter of turning off the tap, unscrewing the nozzle, removing the empty tank, hoisting up the new full tank, screwing it in, and turning the tap back on. He couldn't do it. He was addicted to his own neurochemicals, and allowed that to arrange his life as the pursuit of 'bliss'. The practical world barely existed.

Some people like to pray in other ways, too. That is a very common form of 'spiritual preparation'. From what I've seen in my life, prayers often consist of a hidden demand for Life to be a certain way - for the destruction of the Earth to cease, for someone to 'save' the children or the whales, sending love and light to Bill Gates to transform him into a force for good, etc. In essence, it amounts to a denial of the world as it is. It's a way to sit in a judgment of the universe - based on the assumption that 'what exists' is not what 'should be'. Often it comes from an unwillingness to confront suffering, darkness, and death. In a word, hubris.

It's kind of like a third grade student praying that 2 + 2 does not equal 4. Or, in our modern times, living in the illusion that '2 + 2 = 4' is a function of white supremacy. And then trying to burn the school down because of that.

So lessons will flow from whatever we choose. Everyone can definitely choose to 'not pay' karmically, and live in a fantasy world that serves your own self-importance. But my sense is that the debts do add up - there's no escape. For instance, with a certain kind of 'spiritual preparation', one may have happily live out the rest of this life turned into a human battery for a global concentration camp, only to reincarnate next time around in a shattered caveman world with red skies of comet dust. Up to you.

Complete layman here but @psychegram sounds like he knows what he's talking about here.

@woneill1701 I think it's okay to admit if someone knows something and you don't. It can be a learning experience - to me it reads like @psychegram is giving us all a free lesson in this stuff with his answers. Given it is his ACTUAL area of work, I think the odds of him knowing what he's talking about is very high indeed and it sounds it!
All good!

I know what I know. Not trying to knock @psychegram. Lots of respect!

What I would suggest is that everyone interested looks into the mechanics and dynamics of Gyroscopes. They are fascinating and worthy of study!

They also don’t behave the way most people - even many trained physicists - think!

I have been studying them on and off for 30 years. I still believe there is a way to convert between angular and linear momentum as originally proposed by Eric Laithwaite many years ago… (But I have not found it yet and may be wrong about that one…)

If I have triggered anyone to think a bit deeper about them, and motivated anyone to do some digging of their own into a subject that is definitely under-explored, then I am happy to back away from the discussion!

Interestingly, the Cassiopaeans seem to endorse the electric sun model and not the nuclear model, the question is do they know what they're talking about?
(Ark) No, the electric universe people are laughing at the concept of neutronium. (L) Yeah. So, in any event, are we moving... I guess my question is: Is my idea about this discharge between our sun and its companion going in the right direction?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) But it obviously needs more work.

Q: (Ark) Is it electric or something else?

A: Electric!

Q: (L) Is the sun, or the star, just like a large-scale manifestation of ball lightning?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But obviously, it has mass.

(Data) A researcher associated with the electric universe movement has presented empirical evidence that the sun is made of liquid metallic hydrogen, which means the sun is actually a highly conductive liquid. Is that true?

A: Yes

Q: (Data) So it's not a gas. It's liquid.

Q: (Galatea) So basically it's like a floating volcano, or lava?

"Wal Thornhill has suggested that Earth, Mars and Venus were moons of Saturn when it was a Red Dwarf star, prior to capture by Sol (our sun), and were contained within its chromosphere. When captured by Sol, Saturn lost its chromosphere and the three large moons were disrupted by the electrical interaction and ended up being "blasted" into orbits around Sol instead of Saturn. Was Saturn a former Red Dwarf?"

A: No, it was a product of accretion. It may become one someday, but so far in the future that it is not important.

Q: (L) Okay, well. If Saturn was not a former Red Dwarf, then Earth was probably not a moon in Saturn's chromosphere. So, let me just ask the next question here: "Was Earth a moon in Saturn's chromosphere?"

A: No.

Q: (L) "Where there civilizations present during that period?"

A: Irrelevant.

Q: (L) "Are the scars on Mars' surface a result of Saturn's entry into the solar system?"

A: No, as has been described, Mars interacted with Venus, the newcomer.

Q: (L) Well, that takes care of that. So these guys with their electric universe business kind of seem to have a little problem, and I wonder what their main problem is?

A: Too much electricity and not enough astronomy.

Q: (L) So, are you saying that they have kind of gone way elaborate with their electrical theories and haven't taken into account... I mean, I don't understand.

A: There is some validity to certain astronomical models.
Birkeland currents have been described in another session as the modality by which large quantities of Martian water were transferred to Earth, so it seems that they do occur on an interplanetary scale at least. While the electric universe would seem to be the foundation of astronomical phenomena, problems occur when proponents of this model try to make electromagnetism into an end all be all explanation for everything while ignoring gravity. Behind the scenes the two are unified, but no one knows exactly how that is, which leads to endless opportunities for debate and speculation around the "gray areas."

It also provided an interesting idea of why Sirius featured so prominently in ancient Egyptian astronomy.

Arcturus also:

Same with Pleiades:

Curiously for the Pleiades: After Atlas was forced to carry the heavens on his shoulders, Orion began to pursue all of the Pleiades, and Zeus transformed them first into doves, and then into stars to comfort their father. The constellation of Orion is said to still pursue them across the night sky.

In the C's transcripts, Orion is the origin of humanity and basically a sector of dominion, or area of influence.

What if the myth is a reference to the galactic expansionism of the powers that be in Orion?

Karma impacts your next incarnation & which lessons are focused upon. Can view it as increasing distortions versus smoothing them out (positive karma / lessons absorbed)

Service to Others has a bit of a hack though ... you can stop the Wheel of Karma for another.

This is done by the Adept often towards someone who "gained Karma" while providing you with negative life experiences.

Interestingly, the Cassiopaeans seem to endorse the electric sun model and not the nuclear model, the question is do they know what they're talking about?

Birkeland currents have been described in another session as the modality by which large quantities of Martian water were transferred to Earth, so it seems that they do occur on an interplanetary scale at least. While the electric universe would seem to be the foundation of astronomical phenomena, problems occur when proponents of this model try to make electromagnetism into an end all be all explanation for everything while ignoring gravity. Behind the scenes the two are unified, but no one knows exactly how that is, which leads to endless opportunities for debate and speculation around the "gray areas."

I think the key part is this quote below. There's such a thing as throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Does modern astronomy overlook important electrical phenomena, due to an overly simplistic treatment of astrophysical plasmas? Undoubtedly. Does that mean everything done by astronomers over the last few centuries is garbage?

No. No it doesn't.

Q: (L) Well, that takes care of that. So these guys with their electric universe business kind of seem to have a little problem, and I wonder what their main problem is?

A: Too much electricity and not enough astronomy.

Thanks! I don't want to argue from authority here. I just want to make sure that these discussions are grounded in some appreciation of the logic that has led to certain conclusions. Before discarding a given interpretation, conventional or alternative, it's important to ensure that one hasn't misunderstood the argument or missed some crucial nuance. Otherwise you're just engaging in fantasy. That's a common cognitive trap I see people falling into, especially when it comes to astronomy, independently of whether their perspective is orthodox or heterodox.

A mix of both is likely the answer. Getting to deep into one aspect always leads to pure fail
I think so, too, but my thinking is falling short to these multifold problems..

reading Miles, unified equations are seen as either gravitational or electrical:

The Lagrangian has sometimes been interpreted as the total energy of a field, so that it really is like
adding the future to the present. The kinetic energy is energy the particle already has, the potential
energy is energy it soon will have, therefore the Lagrangian is an expression of the total field present at
a given location. If we want to know where a system is heading, we add its current state to its
potential, right? Sounds feasible, but that isn't what is happening. The Lagrangian isn't a sum of
present and future, it is a sum of energy due to charge and energy due to gravity. As with Newton's
gravity equation, the Lagrangian already includes both fields. We can tell this just because the
Lagrangian includes V, and V is a restatement of Newton's gravity equation. Since V is already unified ,
L must be as well. L is not a unification of present and future, L is a unification of charge and gravity.
http://milesmathis.com/lag3.pdf page 4

Last edited:
Karma impacts your next incarnation & which lessons are focused upon. Can view it as increasing distortions versus smoothing them out (positive karma / lessons absorbed)

Service to Others has a bit of a hack though ... you can stop the Wheel of Karma for another.

This is done by the Adept often towards someone who "gained Karma" while providing you with negative life experiences.

I don't see this as being germane to this thread. You may find more willing partners for dialogue in one of the many threads discussing karma, simple karmic lessons, and reincarnation. You can use the search function at the top right to find these - or you can post a new thread topic about it. I'd recommend the former, because these topics have been discussed at quite some length over the years.

It may also be useful for you in terms of feedback to clearly lay out the thinking behind your statements - also known as 'showing your work' - as well as what sources influenced your current ideas.

Back
Top Bottom