The Wave

A

Artemis Luna

Hi everyone! Wasn't it written in C's transcripts in 1994 that the wave would come in 18 years and take the 4th d candidates to 4th d? It's been more than 18 years; what happened? I still haven't read all Wave books and transcripts (I've been reading), so maybe there's an answer to this somewhere. Can someone point this out for me,please (or just answer my question)? Thanks!

During session April 9, 2011 the C's said that the wave had begun in earnest:

A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.

{Here it seems the Cs are referring to recent news of an explosion that is going on in the center of a small galaxy said to be 3.8 billion light-years away. See: http://www.tgdaily.com/space-features/55258-bizarre-cosmic-explosion-observed
“Astronomers say they have never seen anything this bright, long-lasting and variable before. Usually gamma-ray bursts mark the end of a massive star and emission from these events never lasts more than a few hours. But radiation from the blast continues to brighten and fade from the location a week after the explosion.”
And: “Rather than the short-lived gamma-ray bursts typically associated with the death of a massive star -- most last no more than a few hours -- this explosion continues more than a week later to emanate pulses of high-energy cosmic radiation for an effect that's brighter, longer lasting, and more variable than scientists have ever seen.”}

Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What is it representing? What is it doing?
A: The wave has begun in earnest!
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.

Hi everyone! Wasn't it written in C's transcripts in 1994 that the wave would come in 18 years and take the 4th d candidates to 4th d? It's been more than 18 years; what happened? I still haven't read all Wave books and transcripts (I've been reading), so maybe there's an answer to this somewhere. Can someone point this out for me,please (or just answer my question)? Thanks!

Session 30 July 1994
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?[10]
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
Q: (L) 18 years from now is 2012. Is there some special significance to that time?
A: By then.

The context would require a lot of discussion. The 18 year reference was for war in the sky with aliens. And indeed we experience a lot of 4th density interactions as weather, as above, so below (the aliens proxies are the psychopaths leading us into chaos and upheaval, 911, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Ukraine, Covid, lockdowns, vaccinations). I personally expect more of the same with the addition of more extreme weather and space phenomenon soon.

This is interesting. How the wave manifests is difficult to fathom, but there has been plenty stated above that makes sense by other members. Yes, the C's stated that the wave that is being generated out there in the cosmos is pouring into our little realm, and we do not know the ramifications of that at this point. It's clearly not some quick-fire, instant phenomenon. It'll take time to generate and manifest. We are living in this process today, and as time goes on maybe we shall see and feel different sensations as a consequence of this. It's kinda like an overlapping of worlds, like a kind of eclipsing of realms. I have some suspicions that we'll all end up psychic beings by the end of this process.

Sometimes I get impatient thinking about the Wave. In truth, as a young 20-something reading Laura's books I had it all figured out; we'd be in a new realm by 2012! Well, that time has been and gone, and frankly I'm glad things are moving more slowly. I've had more time to live and grow and not be so foolish and fickle.

Who knows how long we'll have to wait before a critical change in our world manifests? No-one can say, but at least we have the time in the here and now to work on ourselves and keep fully aware of the world around us. One of these days we'll have an epoch-defining marker event, and until then I guess we should just keep on trucking, learning all we can and making sure we're prepared for any eventuality. Not an easy task, but what else are we gonna do?

I think that the changes are first and foremost inside us. Then we are experiencing crazy weather, plandemic, wars, food shortages that will create situations for us to grow. But I never understood the wave to be out in the open. Each day we are riding the wave by our choices, ous suffering, our inner struggles and growth, etc. And eventually we start feeling the changes in our perceptions. FWIW - to me this is the significance of what the C's meant? We are the wave riders, the wave is us. And increment by increment we begin to see a new reality so to speak. There are timeline branchings and reality is transformed because we tranform ourselves. That's my take on the issue..

Session 30 July 1994
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
Q: (L) 18 years from now is 2012. Is there some special significance to that time?

The context would require a lot of discussion. The 18 year reference was for war in the sky with aliens. And indeed we experience a lot of 4th density interactions as weather, as above, so below (the aliens proxies are the psychopaths leading us into chaos and upheaval, 911, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Ukraine, Covid, lockdowns, vaccinations). I personally expect more of the same with the addition of more extreme weather and space phenomenon soon.
Thanks-)

Session 30 July 1994

well there they ask about a war between orionites and the federation

(I'd like first to take the opportunity to thank you very much for writing and publishing the Wave. It has been exactly what I’ve been searching for when launching my quest for understanding, few years ago. I found it was explained in the best possible way. Thank you.)

From Chapter 70 :

I wonder about some little other possibilities lurking behind the following segment.
The subject has probably already been discussed and developed since the publication. I haven’t found a related thread, you may be able to redirect me.
[emphasis mine]
Now, I have not been able to find any studies which suggest that the more dopamine secretion a person experiences from the body’s own chemicals in the normal way, that the number of receptors diminishes. However, the very fact that the high of cocaine is the body’s own chemical might suggest that this is so.

The high of cocaine being unnaturally induced, wouldn’t it be possible that the number of receptors diminishes merely because there is too much dopamine compared to what’s required – possibly also being a signal of lower chemical incoming ?

By the same token, when a natural set up sends more of it, in a normal way, can’t we imagine that receptors will increase accordingly to the need ?

This means that each time a person succeeds in some way in attaining that feel good moment – no matter how it is achieved – the more will be required to experience that same level of feeling again.

What if this was then occurring only when unnatural – when it’s too much for the healthy development pace of the individual ?
(Too much too soon maybe ? And the receptors’ reduction searching to balance back to normal ?)

This may be why love states will so rapidly diminish and turn into battles to produce threat of loss so that it can be averted and thereby produce the rush of dopamine.

Obviously, this would be illustrative of what looks like love but actually isn’t – because there would supposedly be no need for battles when real, as a pervasive feeling of connection ?

So can we understand in :
That is to say: the more that is experienced, the less it can be experienced; so it becomes a physiological and psychological carrot on a stick.
...that "the more ‘an unnatural/unhealthy rush’ is experienced, the less it can be experienced" ?

But, there is something very curious about this: it seems that with repeated use of cocaine, heroin or morphine, the fake endorphin that binds with the opiate receptor and sends a signal into the cell body to release more dopamine, the body reacts by reducing the number of receptors.

These ones are again unnaturally induced, not having been required by the body.

The bottom line seems to be: if it feels good, you will want to do it again and again and more and better. And if you do you will be less and less able to do it at all; and in the end the imbalances will lead to more pain and suffering and feelings of inadequacy. And we know what all that is: lunch!

A point of the chapter is that we are addict to our own chemicals, by default. We became STS by going for self-pleasuring, so it’s in our nature to long for it. But a difference seems to reside in how we go for it.
There seems to be the implication of effort put in a task, to distinguish the STO candidate path.

In this discussion with J.B. Peterson, Dr. Huberman explains (1:28:00) that the dopamine system is a positive feedback loop when a goal, even small, has been achieved : dopamine is released, which releases adrenaline, which gives energy and motivation to achieve goals, and an upward spiral is set.

The behavior acted for dopamine release is the one that is developed and reinforced by it.
Huberman :
There is a slow system associated with achieving wins, even small wins. And that slow system is in the form of hormonal control, that then translates to genes control.
Two hormones in particular, testosterone and estrogen […] are both secreted when the dopamine system is activated. […] The[se] steroid hormones are so called lipophilic and they can cross from the outside of a cell through the cell membrane to actually enter the nucleus of a cell and control gene expression. So when we achieve wins repeatedly - and once again it doesn’t matter if you’re a male of female – testosterone is the molecule that eventually […] goes into the nucleus of those cells and controls their gene expression.
I don’t think we need to be entirely afraid of pursuing or engaging in things that release dopamine ; obviously, healthy sexual behavior, food that we love, social engagement… all of this things can be dopaminergic. It’s big pics in dopamine that are not associated in any prior effort or organisation of self, that are particularly dangerous for the human being.
Therefore, the importance would not much dwell on the ‘What’ (the longing to feel good, inherent to us), but more on the ‘How’ (the way chosen to achieve it), in determining if pain or happiness will be experienced in the long run.

Can it, then, be conjectured that repeated effortless short-term gratifications are unnatural to the normal/healthy development of an individual (addiction to pleasuring the self ; i.e. STS++), and are those reducing indeed the number of receptors - leading to more suffering ?

While long-term gratifications (which demand effort by definition), AND effortful short-term gratifications, allow to build up an ascending spiral crescendo, proportional to the magnitude of the goals, that would (who knows?) increase the chemical receptivity potential toward transmutation ?

I’ve seen references to a book called The Molecule of More, yet to be read…

Thanks for allowing the discussion.

At about 40:00 in the video:

They basically explain the strong mechanism behind Intentional Suffering, through the angle of approaching and confronting his/her fears.
Repeatedly working toward it chronically activates an area of the ‘mid-line thalamus’, that goes by the name of ‘Nucleus reunion’, that activates high hypothalamic dopaminergic release.
→ People in whom this area of the brain has been activated loved it the most, compared to other pleasure areas, and would actually work to achieve that feeling again.

Huberman : "This area in the midline thalamus connects directly to the major hubs of dopamine release in the brain."
JBP : "So it is tapping the primary-approach-related positive reward system. But it’s a major nucleus that allows that to happen, particularly in the face of voluntary approach to feared stimuli."

At 1:08:40

Huberman also explains that increasing dopamine allows to learn better (and works even better when also increasing acetylcholine).

JBP : "So if you [truly] believe what you’re doing is important, […] because it relates to an important goal and it’s a pathway forward, that’s going to transform into a manifestation of neuroplasticity [!]."
In other words, let's do what we're most interested in, or let's invest ourselves fully in what we do, for they seem to be the best ways to learn and rewire our synaptic connections in the brain - through pleasure of the task...

I found this interview with Harald Kautz-Vella from Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and ICIC to be very interesting. This is a broad-ranging discussion about Covid, the matrix, the coming bifurcation of reality, which he coincidentally calls a wave, (not The Wave), psychopathology/Lobaczwski, voluntary suffering, soul development, and more. Kautz-Vella currently believes that sociopaths and psychopaths can be reformed, just that they can no longer feel pain and enjoy being psychopaths. Although we would not agree that a psychopath could be reformed, and there are other bones of contention, the discussion between Fuellmich and Kautz-Vella is still fascinating.

Klautz-Vella talks about the dynamics behind the loss of soul when a person becomes a narcissist during childhood and what dynamics need to arise in order for the narcissist to regain soul. A lot of food for thought here it seems.

In this episode of ICIC, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and co-host and attorney Dagmar Schoen have a deep and soulful conversation with Harald Kautz-Vella, a private researcher of the transhumanist agenda and whistleblower, about his view of the complexity of world events far beyond the Corona narrative. He provides insights into many personal experiences. In doing so, he combines and explains the different dimensions of reality consciousness with both scientific and energetic-spiritual aspects. Despite their supposed differences, they reveal themselves to be equally important in terms of their essence. Both sides are necessary to contribute to a holistic expansion of consciousness and the accompanying change towards a good, loving and compassionate world. Kautz-Vella leads us into the depths of the 'rabbit hole' and invites us to descend as far as it is possible for the interests of everyone.

Harald Kautz-Vella provides explanations about causalities between past, present and future and what the separation of timelines into two energetically different realities or worlds is all about. As a facilitator, he helps people gain understanding of individual and collective trauma. He believes that in this way the drama triangle of victim, perpetrator and rescuer can be broken, evaluations can be discarded and healing can be made possible on all levels. If we can recognize the gift of being human, of free will and feeling, and also as co-feeling beings, bring our own traumas as victims but also as perpetrators into an inner healing, we thereby heal not only ourselves, but also the outer world. Only then can peace come. [...]

I found this interview with Harald Kautz-Vella from Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and ICIC to be very interesting. This is a broad-ranging discussion about Covid, the matrix, the coming bifurcation of reality, which he coincidentally calls a wave, (not The Wave), psychopathology/Lobaczwski, voluntary suffering, soul development, and more. Kautz-Vella currently believes that sociopaths and psychopaths can be reformed, just that they can no longer feel pain and enjoy being psychopaths. Although we would not agree that a psychopath could be reformed, and there are other bones of contention, the discussion between Fuellmich and Kautz-Vella is still fascinating.

Klautz-Vella talks about the dynamics behind the loss of soul when a person becomes a narcissist during childhood and what dynamics need to arise in order for the narcissist to regain soul. A lot of food for thought here it seems.

I like the kautz wella types. they have had a seemingly inhumane progression. they don't give a sh(*)it about michelle obama's willy or DEWS, while including them in their 3 and at this point 4 and maybe 5d worldview. The invasion program is complete and the timelines are separating anyway. Too many violations of the laws of the cosmos. No mediation possible. Without making redemption impossible on the spiritual plane.

Back
Top Bottom