The Wave

A

Artemis Luna

Hi everyone! Wasn't it written in C's transcripts in 1994 that the wave would come in 18 years and take the 4th d candidates to 4th d? It's been more than 18 years; what happened? I still haven't read all Wave books and transcripts (I've been reading), so maybe there's an answer to this somewhere. Can someone point this out for me,please (or just answer my question)? Thanks!

Palinurus

The Living Force
During session April 9, 2011 the C's said that the wave had begun in earnest:

A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.

{Here it seems the Cs are referring to recent news of an explosion that is going on in the center of a small galaxy said to be 3.8 billion light-years away. See: http://www.tgdaily.com/space-features/55258-bizarre-cosmic-explosion-observed
“Astronomers say they have never seen anything this bright, long-lasting and variable before. Usually gamma-ray bursts mark the end of a massive star and emission from these events never lasts more than a few hours. But radiation from the blast continues to brighten and fade from the location a week after the explosion.”
And: “Rather than the short-lived gamma-ray bursts typically associated with the death of a massive star -- most last no more than a few hours -- this explosion continues more than a week later to emanate pulses of high-energy cosmic radiation for an effect that's brighter, longer lasting, and more variable than scientists have ever seen.”}

Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What is it representing? What is it doing?
A: The wave has begun in earnest!
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.

christx11

Jedi Master
Hi everyone! Wasn't it written in C's transcripts in 1994 that the wave would come in 18 years and take the 4th d candidates to 4th d? It's been more than 18 years; what happened? I still haven't read all Wave books and transcripts (I've been reading), so maybe there's an answer to this somewhere. Can someone point this out for me,please (or just answer my question)? Thanks!

Session 30 July 1994
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?[10]
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
Q: (L) 18 years from now is 2012. Is there some special significance to that time?
A: By then.

The context would require a lot of discussion. The 18 year reference was for war in the sky with aliens. And indeed we experience a lot of 4th density interactions as weather, as above, so below (the aliens proxies are the psychopaths leading us into chaos and upheaval, 911, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Ukraine, Covid, lockdowns, vaccinations). I personally expect more of the same with the addition of more extreme weather and space phenomenon soon.

SlipNet

Dagobah Resident
This is interesting. How the wave manifests is difficult to fathom, but there has been plenty stated above that makes sense by other members. Yes, the C's stated that the wave that is being generated out there in the cosmos is pouring into our little realm, and we do not know the ramifications of that at this point. It's clearly not some quick-fire, instant phenomenon. It'll take time to generate and manifest. We are living in this process today, and as time goes on maybe we shall see and feel different sensations as a consequence of this. It's kinda like an overlapping of worlds, like a kind of eclipsing of realms. I have some suspicions that we'll all end up psychic beings by the end of this process.

Sometimes I get impatient thinking about the Wave. In truth, as a young 20-something reading Laura's books I had it all figured out; we'd be in a new realm by 2012! Well, that time has been and gone, and frankly I'm glad things are moving more slowly. I've had more time to live and grow and not be so foolish and fickle.

Who knows how long we'll have to wait before a critical change in our world manifests? No-one can say, but at least we have the time in the here and now to work on ourselves and keep fully aware of the world around us. One of these days we'll have an epoch-defining marker event, and until then I guess we should just keep on trucking, learning all we can and making sure we're prepared for any eventuality. Not an easy task, but what else are we gonna do?

syldan

Dagobah Resident
I think that the changes are first and foremost inside us. Then we are experiencing crazy weather, plandemic, wars, food shortages that will create situations for us to grow. But I never understood the wave to be out in the open. Each day we are riding the wave by our choices, ous suffering, our inner struggles and growth, etc. And eventually we start feeling the changes in our perceptions. FWIW - to me this is the significance of what the C's meant? We are the wave riders, the wave is us. And increment by increment we begin to see a new reality so to speak. There are timeline branchings and reality is transformed because we tranform ourselves. That's my take on the issue..

A

Artemis Luna

Session 30 July 1994
Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?[10]
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
Q: (L) 18 years from now is 2012. Is there some special significance to that time?
A: By then.

The context would require a lot of discussion. The 18 year reference was for war in the sky with aliens. And indeed we experience a lot of 4th density interactions as weather, as above, so below (the aliens proxies are the psychopaths leading us into chaos and upheaval, 911, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Ukraine, Covid, lockdowns, vaccinations). I personally expect more of the same with the addition of more extreme weather and space phenomenon soon.
Thanks-)

Top Bottom