The World's Fair

Well according to the sessions there was a kingdom of "Tartars" and there were some floods that left some mud.
The "Tartarian mud flood" is claimed to have happened just 150-200 years ago, along with claims that Tartaria had free energy devices and what not. Interestingly, it was apparently Fomenko's new chronology (phantom years theory) that first introduced this idea of a forgotten recent empire called Tartaria - which was supposedly some kind of advanced "Russian Horde" empire.

The currently accepted theory is that Tartars originated no earlier than around the 7th century AD, so I don't know on what information @seek10's question about a Tartarian kingdom in 3000 BC was (correctly) based.

As to the floods depositing mud, maybe that is in reference to the passage of the comet cluster every 3600 years, according to the C's.

Most of the world were European colonies, so it is not surprising that they constructed similar buildings around the world at that time.
to build such buildings your require enormous amount of bricks , castings , steal , mercury, castings, inner decorations ,etc etc.

+
the most beautiful buildings in Europe were destroyed by carpet bombing during WW2, one such beautiful city was Dresden, not to mention Poland and its surroundings.

@axj you maybe 100% right, for me just still to many unknowns, it may be my ignorance and imagination . (1st photo )Not to mention the USA/Canada .... it is even some different level of building.

The Rothschild palace remains unchanged, it still has all the ‘facilities’ as once did all the buildings in the world.

2nd-3rd photos are in Poland (before and after ww2 notice the horse carriage and imagine building such huge infrastructure globally ) , 4th-5th pics are Rothschild palace i think in France.photo5418075556160846866.jpg
photo_4911206047285357499_y.jpgszczecin.jpgOpera Snapshot_2023-11-10_082747_www.youtube.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2023-11-10_082941_www.youtube.com.png

Well according to the sessions there was a kingdom of "Tartars" and there were some floods that left some mud.

I think more refined questions for the C's might shed more light on the subject matter.

I found a possible connection to this tartaria thing. In the sessions there was a mention of russia playing the role of adversary against global take over both karmically and geographically.
(Ze Germans) If Russia's karmic role is an adversary of Atlantis, who was playing this role back then before the final destruction of Atlantis?

A: Same locale, different names. Read The Iliad and Odyssey for clues.
Wikipedia on tartaria say that from around 13th. Century AD it was referred to the region what is now russia. From urals to the very east towards China.

When there was questions about Tartarian kingdom the Cs also said yes to 3000bc timeline or atleast they didn't say no to that.

According to hypothetical maps the ice sheet of ice age didn't cover those parts of russia. Especially those areas where dolmens, megaliths and pyramidal structures where found.

1726909702616.png

According to the Cs this also has been said before:
Q: I didn't think so. Okay, in this book it says: Diodorus Siculus, writing in the 1st century B.C., said that "certain sacred offerings wrapped in wheat straw come from the Hyperboreans into Scythia, whence they are taken over by the neighboring peoples in succession until they get as far west as the Adriatic. From there they are sent south, and the first Greeks to receive them are the Dodonaeans. Then, continuing southward, they reach the Malian gulf, cross to Euboea, and are passed on from town to town as far as Carystus. Then they skp Andros, the Carystians take them to Tenos, and the Tenians to Delos. That is how these things are said to reach Delos at the present time." So, from very ancient times, there was this practice of the Hyperboreans sending sacred offerings to the Island of Delos. Now, the Island of Delos is supposedly the birthplace of Phoebus Apollo, whose mother was Leto. Supposedly he was born on Mt. Cynthus. This is a very curious thing. This is contrary to the old view that the cultural flow was from the Mediterranean to the North, that civilization began in the Near East. It implies a cultural flow from the North to the South. What were these ancient Hyperboreans sending to the Island of Delos?

A: Leaves bearing cryptic codes.

Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?

A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Meditteranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit
So taking into account the above mentioned. Tartarians might be the advanced northern people who were the descendants of atlantian civilization. The tartarian name might be a more recent one.

I found a possible connection to this tartaria thing. In the sessions there was a mention of russia playing the role of adversary against global take over both karmically and geographically.

Wikipedia on tartaria say that from around 13th. Century AD it was referred to the region what is now russia. From urals to the very east towards China.

When there was questions about Tartarian kingdom the Cs also said yes to 3000bc timeline or atleast they didn't say no to that.

According to hypothetical maps the ice sheet of ice age didn't cover those parts of russia. Especially those areas where dolmens, megaliths and pyramidal structures where found.

View attachment 101606

According to the Cs this also has been said before:

So taking into account the above mentioned. Tartarians might be the advanced northern people who were the descendants of atlantian civilization. The tartarian name might be a more recent one.
names like tartaria and all psy ops around them (mentioned in above posts)are very possible. they act like a trigger for many like 'conspiracy theory' . lots more work need to be done in this topic i think unless those with greater knowledge state otherwise. (jedii council and C'S)

1726909702616.png
Yes, the North Pole was apparently over the Hudson Bay area, which places the ice caps exactly within the polar circle around that North Pole. The C's also confirmed that there was both a slight crustal shift and a tilt of the planet axis when Atlantis was destroyed around 10000 BC.

Since Siberia was much warmer during the Ice Age, it makes sense that it could support a civilization. This is probably also what the Hyperborean myths refer to and apparently even the Greek Illiad and Odyssee - though the locations there seem to fit more to the North Sea and a war in England (as discussed in the "Where Troy once stood" book and thread).

It is possible that Hyperborean descendants survived from the time of Atlantis as a "Tartarian kingdom" in Siberia in 3000 BC, but I have not seen any evidence of that yet. The flash frozen mammoths in Siberia point towards that area having been hit hard by the cataclysms as well when Atlantis was destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom