The World's Fair

Thank you, @stellar.

The 19th century Chicago and Peshtigo Fires (2500 killed) and the related ones that burned a whole lot of Michigan were most likely due to a comet breaking up. Laura did a really good article on it in 2008.

Comet Biela and Mrs. O'leary's Cow.

The EM atmosphere settling I think you're referring to is the "Bell Witch" C's session from a few years ago. That was in relation to the New Madrid MO earthquakes of 1811-12. They may have a relation, but I think the evidence of Chicago's rapid incineration by cometary fragments is pretty solid.

On the insertions of the 460 years added to the timeline, yes you are correct - according to the C's there are two separate insertions.
They said something like - if there are any villains, then it's the Flavians and the Carolingians. I take that statement to mean that villainy isn't the only cause of the insertions and it may not be the main cause. I'd say that this thread at times is looking for the master villain that isn't there.

As for the Carolingians, poor comprehension of Latin and no comprehension of Greek in the early middle ages contributed to their historical reconstructions as well. Also the "Carolingian" gang emerged out of the Dark Ages with Dark Age Christianity. Their version of Roman History had to fulfill the needs of the Dark Age version of the religion. They had strong assumptions based on their own world view - and with no way to disprove them at that time - the re-discovered records could have been interpreted by finding a combination of both what worked - and bolstered their dominance.

The Flavians are traditionally dated a few decades after Caesar. I don't think they added the 400 years between themselves and Justinian. Someone else did that. I think the insertions and alterations on their part have to do with the rapidly declining empire falling into Civil War. They had to Judaify all of Christianity in a rapid hurry for some political reason at the time (something to do with the Jewish Wars). Caesar had to be removed from the state religion and the revolutionary "James Gang" had to be overlaid as peaceful tyranny fighters.

Laura covers this extensively in FPTM. But now with the C's removing the 460 years, I can't really be sure where the Flavians fit and how exactly the Flavian "final" version of ancient Christianity came about. I do believe their "insertions" are more theological and relating to political events at the time or the recent past that required radical changes to protect their interests. This definitely played a role that lead to the bogus/mis-read history of the late empire by the Carolingians.

I think the discussion above is a good example of why this thread is problematic. There are enormous amounts of records from the days of the Roman Republic to Justinian. Some faked. Some mistranslated. Some altered enough to make them very confusing. But the wealth of those documents provided enough info for Laura to spend years putting together 600 pages of detailed analysis.

Now look at thew 19th century in Europe and major North American cities. How many of those records exist? A factor of 1000 or 10000 x more than what is left from Rome? Photos exist in the many thousands, if not more.

What evidence do we have that the Crystal Palace or the Chicago Columbian Exhibition were built using magnificent technology or repairing ruins that pre-existed on those sites? Are there any contemporary 19th century "anomalous" reports hinting at that? I can't find any. Maybe someone else can.

Are there volumes and volumes of planning documents, named builders, architects, budgets, government correspondence? Of course. And in regards to the "thin" or sketchy architect bios - architecture wasn't considered art in those days. Architects were employed by building companies. High ranking ones - but rarely celebrities like they are today. No one cared what their credentials were, they worked their way up in the company and if their ideas panned out, they became head architects. They were artisans from the working and middle classes.

Even Frank Furnass (check out his buildings in Philly) and Louis Sullivan were only recognized a lionized decades later. I've read two books on the Chicago Columbian Exposition. No gaps, no magical appearance of new technology. No mention of archaeology. I'll add that when I read these books, I'm looking for High Strangeness and faked history.

Is there Corruption? Greed? Political psychos? Yes - everywhere! Just like any major project.

View attachment 73706View attachment 73706

These were gargantuan undertakings that required the resources like building an Olympic village today. Of course millions of people visited them. What else was there to do in 1880 other than work? There weren't huge sporting events, concerts or any media beyond local newspapers. Not attending would seem crazy. Also, these aren't skyscrapers or government buildings. They're essentially movie sets. Just like Disneyland or any theme park. They weren't intended to be permanent structures. The industrialization of the western world allowed for rapid utilization of iron and wood. Excess labour was everywhere, or there wouldn't be cities - everyone would be on the farm.

What's the evidence that we're dealing with on the other side of the "official" narrative? YouTube videos made in the past ten years where YT'ers are in awe of those constructions and how they were built. They deduce an alternate explanation for the constructions based on their emotional reaction to the grandiosity of the expos. They cherry pick info to back up their theories mostly through deduction and not investigation of primary source records. Bombastic architectural styles from that period are common. And a lot of it has exotic Central Asian influence - hence Tataria.

A smoking gun for the alternative side would help. One document showing the previous structures in question? One headline like, "Mysterious Pyramid discovered during the building of ____"

Giant skeletons seem to come up frequently in newspaper articles of the 19th century. Where are the structures specifically located on World Fair/Expo sites articles? Didn't the Tatarians have writing? Jewelry? Inscribe something on metal or stone? They just left the buildings empty with no artifacts? No worker ever found a ring or a coin? I just can't find it anywhere. If there's an Atlantean ruin, it would be so far beyond our tech and engineering skills, it would be similar to digging out a UFO from the mud. Wouldn't it?

@stellar, if you were to speculate, what exactly do you think existed on those Exposition sites beforehand? What culture built them?
jtucker said: If there's an Atlantean ruin, it would be so far beyond our tech and engineering skills, it would be similar to digging out a UFO from the mud. Wouldn't it?

There is one. It is just over 300 miles off the East coast of Florida. It is a 5,000 foot crystal pyramid whose technology is, as you suggest, way beyond our current technical and engineering skills. I think the C's even said it made our technology look like that of the Neanderthals.

I think Laura once speculated that North America may have been part of the Atlantean empire but the C's also said that Atlantis's peak was mainly during the last ice age, when most of North America was covered by a miles thick icesheet. However, that may not have been true of Florida and some of the south-western US states, on into Mexico. To support this, possible underwater Atlantean ruins have allegedly been found off the Yucatan Peninsula between Mexico and Cuba. They supposedly included large pyramidal structures.

Isn't Machu Picchu in Peru supposed to be a pre-Flood city according to the C's? If so, it looks fairly basic with its stone structures, but then we don't know how it may have looked in its heyday.​

@stellar, if you were to speculate, what exactly do you think existed on those Exposition sites beforehand? What culture built them?
Look; in all honesty, I don't care. My main question, for almost four years, has been very basic. What is the reason for SO much construction that is in use today, being practically buried at least one floor deep, or more, worldwide? Was it the result of a particular event and if so, how long ago. That's it. The rest becomes easier to extrapolate including the lies and corrupted history we are given.

I don't think there's much of a mystery here.

Like Joe, I wouldn't get too hung up on this issue because there doesn't seem to be any grand mystery going on.

The above is the short version of how I see it as well. I also have to say that I was rather put off by the lack of critical thinking, and, seemingly, the quite substantial amount of wishful thinking in the "analysis" by Mickoski in the first video in this thread. I found they way Mickoski approaches things quite a bit "wacky" and uncritical, for a lack of a better term. Mickoski's approach/thinking seems to be infused by "everything is a conspiracy, including recent history" and the all too common "everything is a computer simulation" ideas. One of the consequences of those thinking patterns seems to be that Mickoski seems to be rather quick in accepting and adopting quite a range of strange/wacky “conspiracies“ into his "thesis".

That aside, from a technical, engineering and workmanship perspective, I have to say that what those people in the early days of the fairs seemed to accomplish, primarily with wood and plaster material, is very impressive and awe-inspiring, to say the least! For me, it just goes to show what people are able to accomplish from an architectural standpoint and that people in that time period were probably much better skilled and more hardworking/resilient in certain respects, than we can imagine nowadays. Life was pretty different back then. I think it is also a good example of what people can achieve from an architectural/engineering/artistry standpoint, with the help of little, to no, modern tools, via human ingenuity (smart pulleys, wood "cranes" etc.). Also, back then, it seems, the way architecture was build had much fewer regulations and safety rules, which is probably one of the reasons why they were able to build as they did, which would nowadays probably not be allowed.

Assuming that most of the videos and pictures aragorn found about the construction of those sites (and the tools/mechanisms that were used) are credible (which I would tend to think), I think we can get a good glimpse on how they did it. Not much mystery there IMO but quite some feats of engineering, architecture, management and artistry!

Last edited:
Hello team,
I visited this topic before, because (for some reason) the title attracted me, but I didn't get attached to the topic. I didn't watch the video because I trust TC and its synopsis, so I just kept reading. So if my comments seem shallow and shallow, that's because of that.:whistle:
So let's start in order:
There were 100s of these world's fairs, being built between 1850 and 1920, all over the world. Massive sites: 500 - 1200 acres, 2.3 sq km of site, built in times of two years or less, obviously with no modern type building equipment.

After the expos, they were all dynamited and destroyed.
Really, do they all?

Mickoski thinks this was a time of a last 'great reset'. Human societies reach a certain level of technological knowledge and capability and some sort of elites don't like it and push the rest button, and it all collapses and we start fresh without knowledge of how things were before.
Hmm .... the elites don't push the buttons, others push the buttons of the elites. They are just vectors/signposts, or better yet those cones on the highway that direct you to the other lane from afar.

Mickoski thinks that everything we think and know about our history of modern cultures, civilisation, technology, how everything works, food production, government, education, all has its origin at the world's fairs.
OooooKeeej...... This is acceptable
Nowadays, people are programmed through the media, tv and internet. In the times of the old world's fairs, these means weren't available, so the fairs were built to do the job. The narratives in all the fairs across the world were the same, telling us where we were and where we are, and what's in store in the near future.
and this too.

Host says it's weird that in the US, the architecture of the fairs would use Greek and Roman styles - it's more understandable that the ones in Europe would do so due to their histories - since that style of architecture just isn't present in America.
Well, maybe that's exactly why. Complex of lesser value of "young immigrant population". Well, they won't glorify the culture of the natives at the world exhibition, when in reality they are doing everything to destroy it. Second, if they used "stucco" then they used already existing molds, which can also explain the similarity of the buildings.

The official story is that it is claimed that it's built out of a material called 'staff' which is a type of plaster layered over the top of a wooden structure, similar to a movie set.
If this is true, then from the beginning these buildings were not intended to last, and it is not surprising that they were destroyed. They simply "cleaned up" after themselves.

construction-1-png.73598

You see, it as a cardboard box, 3 thin papers flat-corrugated-flat interconnected and you get something durable in which you can carry heavy things (relative to the weight of the box itself). You can even put two or three on top of each other.
In this case, a light wooden structure in the middle, Knauf boards (staff) on each side.
If a cardboard box can handle a load, so can this. By light, I don't mean only that the boards and "beams" (there are none in this picture) were thin, but also made of some light and cheap material. If the buildings were not meant to last long, but to serve their purpose and be destroyed, surely oak and ebony were not used, maybe pine or..... redwood?
I looked up something about lumberjacking at the time and found this (some text and lots of interesting pictures).
I also assume that the wood was "raw", and such boards warp over time (and the thinner they are, the more) and thus damage the structure. They are also prone to mold and rot. One more reason to remove.

Why did they build such buildings?

Most likely because of the budget. They needed to do something big, spectacular, to attract both exhibitors and visitors, for little money. And in the end, they should have earned something (expenses should not have been higher than income). I assume that this is the reason for the sale/relocation of the Crystal Palace. Earn extra, fill the budget.

How many people are needed to build such a "wall" (in the foreground)?

I think 4 is enough. One drives two nails up, another two down, and two who bring the planks and hold them.

How long does it take to drive two nails?

Very little. I (who am female and do not need to drive nails often), drive a smaller nail (2-3 cm) in three strokes. These people who did it from morning to night, worked frantically, like machines. In one day they could install meters and meters of this kind of construction. The text mentions 44,000 workers. Well, if we divide them into groups of 4, that's 11,000 groups!. If all groups installed the structure (driving nails), and if each group installed only 10 meters per day, that is 110,000 meters or 110 kilometers of construction.

I also think this is a job that kids/teenagers could do as well, also carry containers/buckets with water for the workers.
Q: (LQB) Was some form of alternative energy used in their construction?

A: No.
This is resolved.✔️

He talked to a building contractor and asked if he could build it today. The contractor said yes but it would take 15 years. Two years to plan it because it's so massive. Two years just for the waterworks: lakes, rivers, pools. It's all built on swamps.

All the buildings are supposed to be supported by 1000 wooden poles driven into the swamp and then building on top of it would take another 10-12 years.

He said he would need a workforce of 150,000 people and 15 years.
This is a real, thoroughbred builder. He exaggerates in all segments, in order to inflate the price.

Two years to plan it because it's so massive. Two years just for the waterworks: lakes, rivers, pools. It's all built on swamps.
Well, then these are not; lakes, rivers, pools but drainage pits and canals.
You dig up the ground, raise the surrounding construction site, a little along the way, the water drains into the holes and the surface layer is additionally "dried".
Afterwards you put; a nice fence, bridges, ducks, geese, water plants, a couple of fountains/jumping nozzles and that's it.
I wouldn't be surprised if after blasting, they stuffed the remaining debris inside and covered it with earth.
(Eco-protectors and "greens" of every kind, please don't get upset. These are natural materials and they have certainly already been decomposed, unlike worn-out wind turbine propellers, which your "green energy" hides underground.)
All the buildings are supposed to be supported by 1000 wooden poles driven into the swamp and then building on top of it would take another 10-12 years.
All right, this is a mitigating circumstance for the builder, because one obviously has in mind longer-lasting structures than those that were built.

Host points out that Mickoski writes in the book that Chicago had a workforce of 44,000 people. Where did they come from? Where were they living? How were they being fed. Right now, the average hotel in America is 313 rooms. If you put two people per room, then for 44,000 you would need 70 full hotels. (❗) Bear in mind that it's two years in Chicago and they have very bad winters. How would they survive building them? You would have to lose 4 months out of each year to the weather conditions.

Mickoski says they were very clear on the fact that they didn't build during the winter and the date of the fair was actually pushed back from 1892 to 1893.

Where were all the bathrooms for the workers?

Next, you notice in these photos, and the contractor he spoke to noticed that all around the buildings, all you see is mud. Where are all the remnants of human activity, the facilities for the workers, the garbage (❗), chairs where they might sit down (:rotfl:), bathrooms. If you've got 50,000 people working, it can't be so clean and neat. His take on it was that it was as if no one had been at the site for a year. This isn't a worksite. Where are the building materials? Where is all the massive amounts of scaffolding that would be piled up?
Protection at work, working conditions and workers' rights in 1890?
This is almost like asking where Napoleon's soldiers slept, ate and shitted. The boy obviously hasn't heard of tents, field kitchens (cauldron) and field toilets.
And what kind of garbage is that? Are plastic bags, plastic bottles, fast food boxes... People had an aluminum container and a spoon, which they would wash a little in the nearest water source after eating.

construction-4-png.73601

See scaffolding!
What did he say :
Where are the building materials? Where is all the massive amounts of scaffolding that would be piled up?
This kind of scaffolding certainly occupies a significant space on, say, 700 hectares. :evil:

Here, too, there are only 4 workers and a supervisor ("The Man in Black" :-D), a professional person, who probably has more groups like this to supervise (and make sure that the chairs mentioned above are not needed), and also that exactly the right planks/material are used in the appropriate part of the construction site.

Which brings us to this:
Q: (LQB) The World's Fair expositions in the US in the late 18 hundreds and early 19 hundreds are very anomalous. Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions? Was some form of alternate energy used in their construction? Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?

(L) Now, wait a minute. Let's back up here. These World Fair expositions are very anomalous. Why are they very anomalous? Where's LQB? I wanna understand this. LQB, where are you?

(LQB) They were built in very short periods of time. Very large structures and current contractors don't believe they could ever do that today.

(L) Wow. Okay. Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions?

A: Partly and expanded.

These massive structures are exactly the buildings we are talking about, pavilions for trade fairs.
And they partly already existed, just as your new wardrobe from Ikea partly exists in shipping boxes, before it is assembled and displayed in your room.
Because these buildings were not built but assembled. Assembled from pre-made parts that came from different regions/factories, in the country (expanded) and that's why the construction went fast.
(Related to the above-mentioned wardrobe, two professional builders put together a simpler/two-wing wardrobe so quickly that you don't have time to make a real Turkish coffee for them.)
For this kind of construction, you need clean flat terrain (swamp land? = horizontal land), any unevenness, any existing buildings, tall vegetation (forests) only hinder and slow down construction. There is no way that anything was standing there before construction.

An example from life:
In the company where I worked, we were building a new production hall. (some 35 years ago, some other better times) It was made of building blocks that consisted of; rebars filled with lightweight insulating material in a mold/concrete shell with made openings for doors and windows. Only four workers participated in the assembly of the building itself. One on the crane, one hooking the elements to the crane, and two on the building directing the crane operator and fixing/connecting the elements. The building was put together like a 3D puzzle in two days. Not a month has passed since the surveyors came to the meadow and we started bringing in machines and moving inside. I'm talking about a building with a floor plan of 4,000 m2, on two floors, with sanitary facilities, offices ... and all the accompanying infrastructure. (I know that the whole project took longer, from determining our needs, creating the project, creating building elements... etc., but here we are talking about the state of the construction sites - so less than a month).
I have another example of a more recent prefabricated construction, a Wooden skyscraper in Sweden This one is designed to last at least 100 years.

So much for buildings. I join Joe and Jay. There's not much mystery there.

I saw a recent one on the Paris fair of 1900. One of the claims of “the narrative” is that 50 MILLION people visited and attended.

Another note- everyone in the photos of these fairs is looking so dapper and well dressed. That doesn’t fit the gritty Industrial Revolution narrative. For there to be massive attendance, people, in general, would have to be better off, wouldn’t they?
So visitors.
Let's see, the population in Europe;
had 187 million inhabitants in 1800,
1900 – 406 million inhabitants.
50 million is 12.31% of the total population.
I assume that the number of visitors was determined by the number of tickets sold, which does not mean that there were so many different people. Namely, a fair of this format is an event. You simply have to be there, you have to be seen, and at your best, so whatever it costs, even if you borrow from a banker. There is a high probability that they were the same ones more than once during the fair.
Declining nobility, rising bourgeoisie (industrialists, bankers, intellectuals, students, artists...), various suitors and "desirable ladies" who are trying to "squeeze" into these circles (as they call them today... influencers) , so it could be.

Fairs are never meant for the poor, they don't have a supply of unspent money that needs to be "milked". Maybe only in the amount of the ticket amount. Work is intended for the poor; before the fair (tree fellers, rafters, sawyers, builders...) during the fair itself (service activities), after the fair.

Which brings us to:
Q: (LQB) Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?

A: Not exactly as the question is composed, but yes, there were nefarious systems involved. This topic could be more carefully analyzed for clues.

Q: (L) Huh. Well, I never heard of that, so I guess we'll have to start a thread on it. Okay...
I call that a real hook, which BHelmet additionally sharpened.

To be absolutely clear:

Nefarious
comes from the Latin adjective nefarius and the Latin noun nefas, which means "crime." Nefas is a combination of ne-("not") and fas, meaning "right" or "divine law."

NEFARIOUS suggests flagrant breaching of time-honored laws and traditions of conduct.

nefarious

nə-fâr′ē-əs

adjective​

1. Infamous by way of being extremely wicked.
  2. Wicked in the extreme; abominable; iniquitous; atrociously villainous; execrable; detestably vile.
  3. infamous for being wicked
Also interesting that systems was pluralized

I don’t think the C’s would use a word like nefarious lightly. One system can be complex enough but to refer to multiple systems that are probably interwoven and also call them collectively or separately nefarious is worth a major Spockian eyebrow raise, IMO. And gets a priority upgrade, I think.
I'm looking forward to the discussion on: "nefarious systems involved", so I can compare my thoughts with yours.

I'm looking forward to the discussion on: "nefarious systems involved", so I can compare my thoughts with yours.
I think the first thing to ask the C’s is did they mean nefarious in the fullest darkest sense of the word or in the more recent watered down definition which is more like simple underhandedness and criminality.

There are several interesting aspects to this thread some of which have nothing to do with the Fairs.

At some point in my youth I began noticing what my machine was saying. I started listening to myself from the point of view that what I was saying was really me talking to myself, for myself, even though I was ostensibly talking to others. That was the beginning of the formation of some type of objectivity.

The thing I like about the timeline manipulation explanation is that, I think, it allows everyone to have their cake and eat it too. Everyone can think whatever they like; whatever they believe; whatever they think they see; whatever they feel and sense is true.

In this light, all the arguments and proofs of one point of view or another are never going to convince those on the other side of the discussion. I can't and won't discount my own observations and experience. Nor should anyone. Yes there are times the other ideas open the mind to consider other points of view and some kind of learning and re-evaluation takes place. But there are cases where it just doesn't.

I used to have a best friend and we would endlessly hammer at each other when we had a difference of opinion. At a certain point we just had to stop and laugh and realize we were a couple of windbags who were blowing hot air at each other and neither was going to relent. We knew the relationship (co-linearity?) was more important than who was actually "right" and so we'd defuse the conflict with humor plus a bit of "benefit of the doubt" and move on.

Nobody is going to convince me (or stellar and perhaps some others) that there is nothing weird to see here because we do see what we see even though it isn't quite the same thing. We can all make our various cases until we are blue in the face but it is only going to go so far and it is not going to convince somebody else who also is firm in their analysis if they have the courage of their convictions.

I admit, I don't have it figured out. That's why I think asking the C's is the way to go. The notion of a timeline hack job gives me peace with it all. I don't have to figure out the details. This actually plays into the cause and effect, or lack thereof, that was in the title of an article luc posted elsewhere. The timeline manipulation theory has other consequences and implications.

In a world in which the timeline can be jacked with, then, it kind of makes figuring out the cause and effect of historical narratives a fruitless effort. It puts more emphasis on the here and ever expanding now moving into the future. I do think that is more the path into 4D. The whole linear concept of history, which is rooted in 3D thinking, goes out the window if the idea of time line manipulation enters into the equation.

There's a whole bunch of stuff happening and it is a dynamic flux, not a static set of circumstances. If a whole lot of humanity is heading back to D'Ahnkiar (or whatever) to start over, well, what does that say? (Play it again, Sam) If humanity is also heading towards a crossroads called a great reset where some kind of graduation is possible (with work) but not guaranteed to any given individual, well, that is more important than a pile of rocks in the dust of ages past.

Protection at work, working conditions and workers' rights in 1890?
Even in 2nd half of XX century, but hey there is improvement. People started wearing helmet now he is safe.
Its probably 70's video not 80's cause it says about wtc, but i am unskilled at fact checking so it could be some other part of the world than just New York. Still i felt like it was kinda related to "working conditions" and what some workers do.

One other sidebar: There are lists of rulers and kings that are fabricated and false. I think that has been established. The extra/lost 460 years of the first millennium is another example. There are SO many fairs listed. Is it possible there were not actually so many fairs? That there are many duplicates and inserted fairs that make it seem like more than really happened, just like the chronologies of kings? IDK. Just another idea.

Look; in all honesty, I don't care. My main question, for almost four years, has been very basic. What is the reason for SO much construction that is in use today, being practically buried at least one floor deep, or more, worldwide? Was it the result of a particular event and if so, how long ago. That's it. The rest becomes easier to extrapolate including the lies and corrupted history we are given.

Nothing in recent history had enough of an impact to do such a thing. One could argue that it was covered up, but such a massive event or series of events would not be possible to cover up without a trace. There would be either some reporting or stories somewhere. Is there anything to suggest something occurred aside from the buildings?

If there's no reports or stories of global cataclysms then there's another explanation for why the buildings are as they are today. Likely something far more innocuous and mundane that you might have missed because you either skipped over or dismissed it.

Taking the inserted history as an example. The stories themselves are what suggest something is amiss and then the architecture that exists from the time, at least as I understand, don't match the timeline in terms of style transitions. So there's both physical and historical evidence to support a padding of the timeline.

I think one has to weight in the plausibility. One the one hand, there are the problems of dating of the events of the first millennium, which official narrative can be disputed using internal contradictions (copy-paste recorded events, etc.), physical evidence (coins, archaeology, destruction layer in the case of the end of the Roman era, etc.) for what happens centuries ago, with dark ages and widespread catastrophes in between. On the other hand, we have the 19th century, or just yesterday, the time of our grand parents or great grand parents. For such things as the mud-flood or the so-called tartaria, no evidence have been presented. On the subject of world fairs, there are perhaps anomalies, maybe some shady business or geopolitical deals, but tying it to tartaria or mudflood is quite a stretch. My personal suspicion is that the tartaria thing is manufactured to muddy (lol) the waters on the real tempering of history to make those who want to uncover the real past look like lunatics. So whether something strange or not was going on with these world fairs (financial, something to do with spiritualism, ideology, who knows), it's better to stick to the facts.
Now for the point of the number of visitors to these events, I wouldn't trust the numbers. There is no way to verify them. Even today, when there is a event like a protest for instance, despite having cameras and live broadcasts and everything, the number of participants given by the organizers, witnesses, and the government, can vary by an order of magnitude or more. The organizers of the fairs have every incentive to inflate the number of visitors for their investors, and even for national or regional pride. So, not reliable numbers.

"Tartaria" kind of spoils it

In a way, it is a pity that behind trying to shed more light behind the World's Fair's whereabouts - but that weird narrative of "tartaria" and "global mudflood" - kind of spoils it - or muddies the waters, so to speak. There might been mudflows locally in the past couple hundred of years, for whatever unknown reasons - but not globally.

"Tartaria" kind of spoils it
In a way, it is a pity that behind trying to shed more light behind the World's Fair's whereabouts - but that weird narrative of "tartaria" and "global mudflood" - kind of spoils it - or muddies the waters, so to speak. There might been mudflows locally in the past couple hundred of years, for whatever unknown reasons - but not globally.
LOL, ask and ye shall receive.

Or as it is said: resistance creates persistence.

Too funny!

Back
Top Bottom