This virus had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended - C's COVID-19 briefing

syldan

Dagobah Resident
I was thinking that maybe we could offer positive evidence of good changes happening since we have contracted (until proven otherwise) this novel flu? We have begun making a list of our personal experience, and I will post that list if this idea for a thread is acceptable to forum members and administrators.

For once, through our persevering search of knowledge and truth something that was aimed at maiming us (maybe a habit for the PTB) is creating positive results in our spirit-body for many who have contracted and are still struggling with certain sharp angles of the Rubicon we are crossing. My feeling is that there is a lot of good news on individual levels, can we share those in order to reinforce our group-mind?

Since the news about the flu is bad no matter where it comes from, is there a counterbalancing good news branch? We know it's a rough ride but what good has it created in or around us?

(NDLR: About thread title; I meant to write: VIRUS not VACCINE - anxious? IF I KNEW HOW TO DO THAT I WOULD CHANGE Vaccine for VIRUS, although they may be one and the same?))

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking that maybe we could offer positive evidence of good changes happening since we have contracted (until proven otherwise) this novel flu? We have begun making a list of our personal experience, and I will post that list if this idea for a thread is acceptable to forum members and administrators.

For once, through our persevering search of knowledge and truth something that was aimed at maiming us (maybe a habit for the PTB) is creating positive results in our spirit-body for many who have contracted and are still struggling with certain sharp angles of the Rubicon we are crossing. My feeling is that there is a lot of good news on individual levels, can we share those in order to reinforce our group-mind?

Since the news about the flu is bad no matter where it comes from, is there a counterbalancing good news branch? We know it's a rough ride but what good has it created in or around us?

(NDLR: About thread title; I meant to write: VIRUS not VACCINE - anxious? IF I KNEW HOW TO DO THAT I WOULD CHANGE Vaccine for VIRUS, although they may be one and the same?))
I think it may be a good idea. I am not sure how to quantify or qualify any changes that may be positive. For myself I have no knowledge of whether or not I have had the SARS-Covid-19 corona flu, and that pretty well goes for any flu symptoms. I must have been infected with a flu virus at some point in my life, but I can't recall symptoms.
Some people have made comments in the main thread which you could copy and paste here as you come across them. That might spark people to start posting their own experiences?

Seems an excellent and valid idea and I'm sure a number of things can be added,just may need some reflection that's its internal happening to ourselves and our experiences around others as things get weirder externally we are going to experience some funky phenomena and will feel see and and be part of the effects from the wave and 4d bleedthtough and so much more.

Seems an excellent and valid idea and I'm sure a number of things can be added,just may need some reflection that's its internal happening to ourselves and our experiences around others as things get weirder externally we are going to experience some funky phenomena and will feel see and and be part of the effects from the wave and 4d bleedthtough and so much more.

I was thinking that we could split it in 3: as in the Ra material: Body/ Mind/ Spirit? changes. Thus, it is easier to start with body and behaviour (mind), as spirit will be very subtle changes in the beginning. From a subjective viewpoint: It is quite a treat to be observing one's vehicle enough to start picking up subtle changes. So I will chime in with a few personal changes in the BODY:

Cold adaptation: it is still minus -0C every night here at this time. I have been spending countless hours outside sky watching or walking like a prisoner on our private street, back and forth, without a normal coat, or gloves when needed. Just sweatshirts. Something I could never have felt like doing before. I have slept outside at minus -4C, just for fun? (My partner is getting worried, hahaha...)

Powerful physical energies coursing through me daily in spurts. I always loved sports but this is different my body makes me feel that it needs attention. I am 60 now but have never felt so fit. So I began listening to my body. I work out with gravity, only the weight of my body, push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups (still waiting for Amazon to deliver the bar), all sorts of calisthenics just with water bottles in a bag, anything. But I feel I need to do it. And it is a great sensation.. Walking has always been my favorite pastime besides reading, so I head into the woods, and sometimes just sit there taking it all in. As a person who has always walked, now I run a lot, and I do stuff I never thought I could do with just my legs and energized body.

Conclusion: Increased communication between body and mind. As I have always been a cerebral type of individual, my rationality had created a wall to my body. Lucky for me the body has served me well but now, there is a dialogue between them that wasn't there before.

There is so much to say!... To all of us though it is important that we share the upside of this mutation, besides the hundreds of pages of the predicament that this crossing over of the road inflicts on us.
Thank you! I am very eager to read your thoughts and impressions soon!

Excelent thread, guimondaniel!

I have been thinking the same lately, let's share the positive changes we experience in ourselves and around us at this time.

I can not say for sure if I have had the COVID-19 or not, but I'm leaning more towards having had it than not, due to experiencing symptoms in the last 6 months. And considering that this virus has been around for two years, it only strengthens my suspicion.

For me personally, I have seen some major changes these last one or two months. First of all, I have taken the time to heal. After years of intense pressure from personal issues and business-related, I started to listening to my body's outcry. My main symptoms were related to the throat and jaw section. TMJ and other related issues have been bothering me for over a year, but never addressed. Taking positive action with the goal of relaxing my nervous system has had great results so far. I have also had a strong urge to better my diet and doing more regular exercise.

More interestingly I would say, is the changes I see in the people around me. I live in Norway and as you know we are a nation blessed with natural resources; oil, gas and fish. On the flip-side of this, we are also cursed with the effects of great wealth and what it does to a society over time. We have been integrated and paralyzed by our status of wealth in the international community and signed up for any globalist selling point.

What I have found interesting is that more and more people are starting to question the need for us to be so dependant on the rest of Europe and the world. In times of crisis, why are we not more prepared and self-sufficient? This is not to say that international cooperation is bad, but when it leads to dependability and weakening of the nation, it's not good.

In matters of the spirit, I have also seen an increase in interesting conversations with friends and family. More are questioning the nature of this virus and the results(meaning I figure) of it. Some are of course "lost" in the sense that they buy everything the PTB/MSM wants them to think about this, but I almost feel its a 50/50 split now. I'm having a hard time exerting external consideration and only answer when I'm asked, but I think I'm doing quite well :-)

Overall, my spirit has run high these last couple of months.

Relating to all of this, I don't think I would be able to act and feel like I do if not for this forum and the work of the people behind it. For this, I'm grateful in a way I can not express here.

Looking forward to hearing from the experiences of those who want to share theirs, in this "time" ;-)

For me I have been facing my insecurities and depression. I have lived with a doomsday feeling my entire life, since a child. I feel like what I knew was always going to happen is now happening. But I never new how it would end. So I have been full of rage confronting my fears. And all the insecurities I possess about being called ‘weird’ (or ‘special’ if people have a reason to be kind).
It’s been intense.
Still dealing hope to get to the other side.

Excelent thread, guimondaniel!

I have been thinking the same lately, let's share the positive changes we experience in ourselves and around us at this time.

I can not say for sure if I have had the COVID-19 or not, but I'm leaning more towards having had it than not, due to experiencing symptoms in the last 6 months. And considering that this virus has been around for two years, it only strengthens my suspicion...

In matters of the spirit, I have also seen an increase in interesting conversations with friends and family. More are questioning the nature of this virus and the results(meaning I figure) of it. Some are of course "lost" in the sense that they buy everything the PTB/MSM wants them to think about this, but I almost feel its a 50/50 split now. I'm having a hard time exerting external consideration and only answer when I'm asked, but I think I'm doing quite well :-)

If it wasn't for that two year thing, I wouldn't be thinking I may have had it. Last June I posted the following on this forum:
Lyme or mold, etc. could make your mast cells overactive even without cortisol level problems. I think I have the mold caused version of this. Nothing anaphylaxis-like yet thankfully, just chronic bronchitus and a fuzzy head most of the time and occasional chills or hives or sinus problems.
Hives, rashes, and something called pseudo-frostbite have been mentioned in relation to less common covid symptoms. What had bothered me a bit about relating it to mold was that my "fuzzy head" did not match well descriptions I read even though the term fit. The descriptions were about having trouble putting thoughts together while for me if anything my thinking was better.

I first came to this forum looking for more information about Ark's work (wasn't expecting the shocking life-changing experience). My main source before Ark was into bivector and spinor math structures and I could follow those ideas fairly well. He also had some 4-vectors but he didn't say anything about them. He linked to a 4-vector paper but his comments for it were all about bivectors and I couldn't connect them at all to the 4-vector paper. Earlier this year I finally figured that out after an idea popped into my head. The idea came in an instant though using it took a few months with some wrong turns mixed in.

My fuzzy head is kind of more like my sense of touch has been muted all over my body. It gets better and worse; I took to touching behind my right ear to see how "good" it is and I think I may have a weird callous of sorts there now but it's hard to tell given my muted sense of touch. The bad chills period was early January of 2019 but when I went to the doctor, she just said a little bronchitis and suggested peppermint tea; she also seemed to like that I was already taking NAC even though it wasn't doing a thing for me. The peppermint tea thing also worried me a little since my earliest symptoms that went back to September 2018 included the fuzzy head thing accompanied by an odd chemical smell when the air conditioner came on and that smell had later got related to peppermint flavored coffee.

I at first figured maybe mold in the air conditioner but sometime later my wife and I decided to try some peppermint coffee Starbucks was advertising for the Christmas season. My smell became some odd chemical fuzzy headed version of that peppermint and then other things like some fancy mushroom my wife cooked (no it was not one of those kinds of mushrooms!). I was for me a tad panicky and started to think OK this must be the universe's way of getting me used to the concept of death (and in some odd way maybe it has for this covid craziness and maybe it actually was covid).

Besides concentrating on what my body is doing and what math is flying around in my mind, I think I'm a tad better at empathizing with others in varying places on the learning curve (even for the flat curve society!) and even when I'm mostly listening and not saying a lot. More people beyond the rogues like Caitlyn Johnstone or Ron Paul fans do seem to be willing to question the mainstream and realize that model makers aren't perfect and disagree a lot with each other.

[/CITATION]

I updated myself, but not about the thread that continued as I flipped through the recent past. I'm posting before I read the rest... (N.B. the quotes in French are taken from the translation of the wave tome 5 then retranslated with deepl at the time of the post, excuse the slips).

@ guimondaniel
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to adjust. It's perfect.
It is also true for me, a new and happy calm somehow, hoping for an opening. Like no longer prowling around and being a possible part of another world, (yours :).
It's a step towards my determinations. In reality, before writing here, I write myself, this is the hypothesis. Reclaiming my being... and free will is still relevant today.

Yes: "the sts habit to mutilate" (and more, etc.) is now out in the open, entered into recognition it facilitates our healing and perhaps also at the level of our planet (at least internally, from past to future) and this is a reversal of situation: then with this habit, sts remains in sole control of itself? A reality in place of his wishful thinking...
Faced with what you call "the sharp angles", I see rather to this day the avoidance of struggle with a smile (hey, the struggle doesn't work anymore :) keep it to yourself!)
Hypnosis remains a challenge at the moment.
Balance, self-obsession and subjectivity, perspective, locks, chemistry, leitmotivs, moving on to practice, learning in a situation of forced distress and " isolationism ", good news (for me): we go "everywhere".

I've been gathering the "thread" of my reflections since then, along my reading notes.
-There was this notion of equilibrium in the "balance", (C. session of May 10, 2014: "but everyone has injuries, problems, and that sort of thing, to work on. C.: Balance! ... It's the wetiko virus, self-obsession and subjective personal problems").
-Another element gave me some perspective before the confinement / locking: "the locks were arranged in such a way that it would be impossible for you to blow them up, as they were installed with full knowledge of the present circumstances" -Tome 5, page 356- session 24/04/1996 ?
(I notice now as I reread that our self-destruction programs are mentioned afterwards, and this now makes me think of our possible hypnoses in our "at home" situations).
-And further on (Volume 5 page 358) another leitmotiv: "You only need knowledge. »
Laura writes on page 361: "What is it that blinds us and prevents us from seeing the truth? I already knew the answer: emotions. "... (session 28/04/1996:) "labyrinth of emotional control" ... C.: "No need to appease. »
Then C. "Emotions are just chemical compounds."
-And here we get the practice:
"...their frequency vibrations can cause the stimulation or production of these chemical compounds in us... (C.: OK.) ..., counteracting this physical effect requires a lot of willpower and mental power? C.: No, just practice. »
-another lesson / learning in progress (Page 365:) (session 28/04/1996)
C. C.: "a welcome clue for you [and us in April 2020]: answers to global or universal questions offer a much better learning experience than direct personal questions.... »
-(Page 368 - session of 05/05/1996: "The EM waves freeze the mind, inciting it to complacency in the face of a situation of forced distress. Numb the mind with isolationist influences. ... [to Tom] You might discover a "black hole", so to speak. »
To conclude this length with a wink and a smile:
"Which direction should we go from here? Where do we go from here? C.: Everywhere. "(Page 374:)

Je me suis mise en jour, mais pas à propos du fil qui a continué pendant que je feuilletais le passé récent. Je poste avant de lire la suite... (N.B. les citations en français sont tirées de la traduction de l'onde tome 5 puis retraduites avec deepl au moment du post, excusez les glissements).

@ guimondaniel
Merci de me donner l'occasion de m'ajuster. C'est parfait.
C'est vrai aussi pour moi, un calme nouveau et heureux en quelque sorte, dans l'espoir une ouverture. Comme ne plus rôder et être partie possible d'un autre monde, (le vôtre :).
C'est un pas fait vers mes déterminations. E n réalité, avant d'écrire ici, je m'écris moi-même, cela est l’hypothèse. Me réapproprier mon être... et libre-arbitre toujours d'actualité.

Oui : « l'habitude sts à mutiler » (et plus, etc) est maintenant au grand jour, entré dans la reconnaissance il facilite notre guérison et peut-être aussi au niveau de notre planète (du moins intérieure, du passé au futur) et cela est un retournement de situation : alors avec cette habitude, sts reste au seul contrôle de lui-même ? Une réalité en place de son vœu pieu...
Face à ce que vous appelez « les angles aigus », je vois plutôt à ce jour l'évitement de la lutte avec un sourire (héhé, ça ne marche plus la lutte :) gardez ça pour vous!)
L'hypnose reste un défi actuellement.
Équilibre, obsession de soi-même et subjectivité, perspective, verrouillages, chimie, des leitmotiv, passer à la pratique, à l'apprentissage dans une situation de détresse forcée et "isolationnisme", bonne nouvelle (pour moi) : nous allons "partout".

J'ai rassemblé le « fil » de mes réflexions depuis ces temps, au long de mes notes de lectures.
-Il y avait cette notion de l'équilibre dans la « balance », (C. session du 10 mai 2014 : « mais tout le monde a des blessures, problèmes, et ce genre de chose, sur lesquelles travailler... C. : Balance ! … C'est le virus wetiko , obsession de soi et problèmes personnels subjectifs »)
-Un autre élément m'a donné de la perspective avant le confinement / verrouillage : « les verrous ont été disposés de manière qu'il vous soit impossible de les faire sauter, car ils ont été installés en pleine connaissance des circonstances présentes » -Tome 5, page 356- session 24/04/1996 ?
(je remarque à présent en relisant qu'à la suite il est fait mention de nos programmes d'auto-destruction, et cela me fait penser maintenant à nos hypnoses possibles dans nos situations « à la maison »)
-Et plus loin (Tome 5 page 358) un autre leitmotiv : «Tu n'as besoin que de connaissance.»
Laura écrit page 361 : « Qu'est-ce qui nous rend aveugles et nous empêche de voir la vérité ? Je connaissais déjà la réponse : les émotions. » … (session 28/04/1996 :) « labyrinthe de contrôle émotionnel » … C. : « Pas besoin d'apaiser. »
Puis (page362 :) C. « Les émotions ne sont que des composés chimiques »
-Et ici nous obtenons la pratique :
« ...leurs vibrations de fréquence peuvent provoquer la stimulation ou la production de ces composés chimiques en nous ? (C. : OK.) …, contrecarrer cet effet physique demande beaucoup de force de volonté et de pouvoir mental ? C. : Non, juste de la pratique. »
-une autre leçon / apprentissage en cours (Page 365 :) (session 28/04/1996)
C. : « un indice bienvenu pour toi [et nous aussi, en avril 2020] : les réponses aux questions de portée mondiale ou universelle offrent un bien meilleur apprentissage que les questions personnelles directes... »
-(Page 368 - session du 05/05/1996 : « Les ondes EM figent l'esprit, l'incitant à la complaisance face à une situation de détresse forcée. Engourdissent l'esprit au moyen d'influences isolationnistes. …[à Tom] Tu pourrais bien découvrir un « trou noir », pour ainsi dire. »
Pour conclure cette longueur avec un clin d’œil et un sourire :
« Quelle direction prendre, désormais ? Où allons-nous ? C. : Partout. » (Page 374 :)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

BODY (MORE NOTES):
Since a few days, I've stocked a knapsack with as many tin cans of food, water bottles that my body can swing. And I slug it around all day, it has become a better feeling with 40lbs on my shoulders? 4 to six hours a day under the sun and stars. I am blessed to be where I am now, otherwise I would really be flipping out! It's a combination of having augmented the Iodine, and years of NO-carbohydrates, etc. But something is glistening in the horizon, the desire to fight forward no matter what? My partner and I will start a podcast thingy soon, (we feel that as much positive information to be shared (in our case) just from what we've developed from our first killer flu in 2017, then the 2019 wave. After talking it through, our memories tell us that in 2017 I personally had it tougher (that's when Lugol's Iodine hit the floor), and last November it was my partner (asthma sufferer, smoker, etc) I also smoke, we both smoke weed. I drink like a fish out of water. Not that I need to justify myself, yet I will say this; THE GRASP OF THE MIND UPON THE BODY IS SUCH that it is not a wonder that so many people abuse certain substances. My body fights SO STRONGLY ASGAINST EVERYTHING THAT COULD HELP IT - there are no other words., True, tryed and tested. Thaz me! And before I forget, I was a hard drug user for most of my adult life, and since 2017 I have been clean, except for the odd flash. I believe that the flu(s) (maybe since birth?) have onset a mechanism to ease our transfer into the next density. And I want TO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THAT INTO CONSIDERATION - BEFORE SEEING ALL THE DOWNSIDES OF THE BREAKING UP OF AN ILLUSION!

If you have read Mouravieff, Castaneda, Ouspensky, Gurdjieff: reposition everything around you, and not you in relation to the rest. It is a wonderful joy to have accessed suck knowledge and to be able to share it with like minded individuals. We are lucky!

For my mind AS i HAVE LIVED MY LIFE UNTIL THE IDES OF MARCH 2020 to open a channel of communication with my body complex is an extraordinary thing and I wish it upon all of who who like me lived their entire lives in their heads. I find it extremely paradoxical that for 60 years I have been a self-destructive non body respecting individual out to jump off the first blessed bridge, and all of a sudden my body is teaching me how my mind should function in the Garden? For my entire incarnation the BODY has always felt awkward, superfluous, disgusting even, and all of a sudden, the upper force is giving me a serious lesson! If you have legs and you don't use them - "I could take them back for example", and so many more sparkles in the sky.

What about you? Are you feeling changes?
Anything cool happen today?

Last edited by a moderator:
TONIGHT FRI 04/24 LOW -4 C - 0% Precip. / 0 - Partly cloudy skies. Low -4C. Winds light and variable.
www.wunderground.com

This morning Ann blanched vegetables, and made a series of Mason jars. We are thinking long game. If we are not for ourselves, who will be and when? She's out running around - shit she's back! Hahaha...
I planted around 50 potato germs (germes?) in small pots cause it's too cold at night, so we'll bring them in at night. Also several herbs such as basil, mint, from seeds. I broke the ice, very thick and strong over our garden and spread it to thaw.
We try and use the little freedom allotted us as much as we can.

Ann's more in the house but I'm out all day if possible, the sun has a great effect and the sky mesmirizing. (After having spent like 20 years looking at a computer screen?) We have turned off all media but for one hour a day, and we feel better.

"Real face never hides what real heart doth know" - (Inversing my) Shakespeare

Back
Top Bottom