Three Dreams, and visions afterwards

Ketone Cop

Jedi Master
Several years ago I had a series of "wake-up" dreams, three days in a row, that left an impression on me. Not long afterwards I had very lucid visions that made me wonder if what I saw may eventually happen - or if all of it was no more than a response to me changing my diet at that time (I gave up most grains around that time).

The first "dream" was the sound of a very large explosion going off right next to my head. It sounded like either a very large car bomb, or something much bigger heard from a distance. It woke me up.

The next day, I woke to the sound of a bell ringing - specifically, the American "Liberty Bell". It pealed long and loud, and I saw the bell with its famous crack.

The very next day was the strangest: I saw what looked like a movie playing in front of me. It didn't feel like a dream at all, but more like something was being beamed into my head. And I subconsciously tried to block it out, successfully completely blocking out the sound portion of the dream. But what I saw visually (with large parts blackened out due to my blocking) was a disembodied head, sort of like from the old "Max Headroom" show, speaking constantly and with vigor about something important, as if he were on all the world news channels at once. He was older and very ruddy-faced. Were I to see him in reality, I would instantly recognize him (I think).

He was speaking in front of a cut-out of the White House, and there were flashes of fireworks going off and pictures of Washington and Lincoln and the Washington monuments etc. flashing left and right. It all felt very "patriotic", like whatever was going on was righteous and restoring liberty and the constitution etc. But when it was finally over - and it lasted a LONG time - I could see some very dark being off to the side that had orchestrated the whole thing. Whatever or whoever it was, they were dark as sin. And I felt violated, like someone or something had forced their way into my brain to deliver that BS.

Not long after that, I had some very lucid visions while doing breathing exercises of the following things: I saw a very large pile of gutted cars and trucks that had been bulldozed into a pile on Interstate 5 just north of where I live in Sacramento, CA, completely blocking all transit north and south. Then I saw another pile of cars and trucks bulldozed onto the connector from Interstate 5 to Interstate 80 westbound to San Francisco, with a very conspicuous blue semi foremost across the pile that had been blasted by a tank cannon. Then I cut to another vision of many thousands of cars stuck on an interstate, none of them able to move, when some kind of catastrophe overtook them. Then I saw this: I was standing on Front Street in Sacramento, just southeast of the Tower Bridge, and I saw a glowing golden sky - and people were coming out of buildings, entranced and in awe, as if something miraculous had just occurred.

Anyway, just posting it here for posterity. Maybe my diet change at that time triggered all of this. I certainly hope that none of the badness I saw ever manifests, and I pray that it is so.

Those sound like scary dreams! I think disaster dreams are quite common so you are not alone. It's funny how some dreams are so vivid they stick with you for years and some are gone upon waking.

It's good news that we have the forum and SOTT so we can pay attention to what's happening in the here and now and be prepared!

I had this dream this morning. Not sure what to make of it, but it was a lucid dream and I personally felt like I was there while it happened.

"I had a lucid dream this morning. I was somewhere in Oklahoma, at either a government compound or college campus, and I was near an administrative desk with a woman sitting there in her 50's with short brown hair. President Trump was there, and he said there was a nuclear "test" going on, that two nukes were going to be set off high in the atmosphere directly above, but "don't worry, they are too high up to do any damage here. They are just a test". The woman got agitated and got on the phone to talk to someone, and I went outside and looked straight up. I saw what looked like two sparklers high above me, one lower than the other. Next thing I go up against a building and I see two distinct bright flashes of light, both enough to blind me. At that point there's another guy next to me, and I yell "run for cover!" and he goes through some bushes into a building and I follow him inside. The woman I saw before is there behind a desk, and I notice the building I am in is like a library with windows covering the walls both on the East and West. I yell, "GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS!!" then hit the ground. Right then there's a massive wind howling, and it picks up and gets so strong it blows out all the windows in the building, also blowing out my hearing. I also can't breathe. Then, while lying on the floor, I see two distinct pillars of fire reaching down from the heavens to the ground, where they spread outward, enveloping everything in fire. They quickly reach the library, and I look at the man next to me and all I see is his skeletal arm trying to protect his fleshless skull while his jawbone is open in a soundless scream. His bones are outlined in liquid fire. Right then the real blast waves hit the building, and I wake up with a start. Thinking more about it while half in and out of sleep, I wonder if what I saw was a comet exploding like Tunguska. But it felt like it was real, that I was there, and it clearly was in Oklahoma."

I’ve had several cataclysmic dreams in the last two decades. Pretty specific too. Dates and places sometimes GPS coordinates. But they rarely pan out. With some, the “time” has already passed for them to have come true, and some others are in my mental cabinet waiting to see if they parallel this present lifetime.

Dreams are something not nothing, but they are most often slippery and speak in riddles and seem to have a poor signal to noise ratio.

FWIW some speculation:

Point 1: As we get closer to the cataclysmic events that will change everything, the human-cosmic connection will probably induce a lot more dreaming and that of a cataclysmic type, and probably with a better signal to noise ratio (btw: I have had a few post-cataclysmic dreams which make sense too)

Point 2: If there are parallel timelines that are similar, but different than this one. Where “that you” plays out basically the same scenario as here, but different as to the decision taken by yourself and others, but same game (software) with same basic parameters. Then, what ““IF”” some of those other timelines are finishing off before we do, and are having their cataclysms before us, and the situations are so poignant that it bleeds over into our timeline by way of the dream cycle? The dreams that appear to be so real, perhaps really are real, but in another timeline. Weird I know, but so is the study of time, timelines, dimension and dreams.

Back
Top Bottom