Tobacco brand name, logo; fermentation, storage, varieties of tobacco, etc.

There is not much danger in handling tobacco. Look at the professionals:

View attachment 102201

From Cigar Aficionado

Thanks, I need clues and different opinions in this manner. The taste, the way you feel, just thoughts in different directions.

Because I'm thinking maybe I should try doing only this business direction + online business (2 types of things I'm doing online) . (Ths second one I take a look at it as safety pillow)

I took a note of what you said.

My friend already prepared a land plot for tobacco growing in next year (8 acres) , if I would stay here.

And if I give him the instructions and take some girls involved in that process it suppose to work.

(Female hands is better in preparing meals as I feel it, even though man can do 10 times better. If I take a look at tobacco preparation as a "meal"

And I've checked suppliers and found a lady, she is doing it best way from what I've tried. Of course, even here there are also exceptions.)

Thanks, I need clues and different opinions in this manner. The taste, the way you feel, just thoughts in different directions.

Because I'm thinking maybe I should try doing only this business direction + online business (2 types of things I'm doing online) . (Ths second one I take a look at it as safety pillow)
What I want to suggest is that you also have a look at our e-cigarette thread. It covers hard- and software and looks quite interesting under DIY aspects. More promising than I initially thought and may offer some business perspective for those interested.

Hello,
I am interested to try tabbaco for rolling from you; it is possible to ship to Romania ?

Hello,
I am interested to try tabbaco for rolling from you; it is possible to ship to Romania ?

Hi Uperios

I'm not sure.
I use to write on parcels "natural supplements"
That's the way it still works here.
And that's the way I was receiving Mapacho that the way I have ordered from Peru farmers. (They did a great job)
It may reach and may not.
One time the parcel was stuck on Polish customs and go back to Peru.

I know a guy.
He used to take people to other countries by bus. I spoke to him recently, I asked him if it was possible to send parcels through him.
He said he is not doing that job no longer right now, but he knew people who is doing that.
(This is useful for me in several ways. )

I will get more data, and would ask him about Romania.

(The thing here also that is valuable with tobacco, the way you store it and where and how. )

What I want to suggest is that you also have a look at our e-cigarette thread. It covers hard- and software and looks quite interesting under DIY aspects. More promising than I initially thought and may offer some business perspective for those interested.

Thanks. I take a note.
I was thinking that it will good to sell both (like tobacco stuff + accessories and stuff for vapes)

About 2 years ago, I started selling vape e-liquid. They banned it in our country the way it was possible before, they make much more restrictions.

They put it under more taxes that it's not easy for everyone to do it.
But there is a trick, people started selling e-liquid as ingredients for e-cigarettes, and it works.

I am working on this matter and will post some results soon. Before that the next subject will be nicotine extraction from tobacco leaves.
C's said as far as I remembered that vaping is a good idea.

But again "depends how did you prepare the meal " and what ingredients you need.

Haven't read the new session yet.
They answers are unique in nature, multiple directions.

Back
Top Bottom